Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 10 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Akio tilted his head, confused at something John said.

"You sound like you don't want to leave this place..."

John had had enough. He pulled out his watch and swung it in front of Dale again. "Pay close attention."

“Of course.” Dale said.

“On your knees.”

Dale immediately responded. John put his finger under Dale’s chin and lifted his head so they met eyes.

“Say you’re a failure.”

“I’m a failure.”

“That’s right. And?”

“I can’t protect anyone.”

“And what of our current situation?”

“…we’re all gonna die.”

John snapped his fingers and Dale fell over like a puppet with his strings cut. Some people ran to help and John just laughed.

“You guys can’t blame me for this one. He asked for it."

John looked down his nose at Dale, lip curled up with distaste. "Satisfied, worm?"

Akio fell on the floor laughing, pointing at Dale.

"I-It really happened! Pffffft! The bodyguard wasn't so badass at all!"

Wiping a tear, Akio walked over to Dale, waving his hand over his face. "...You think he's dead?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla just watched for most of the scene with a blank expression. It turns out she was right about the talent. But that's one inconvenient talent. She couldn't do more thsn lightly clench her fists and just watch. Which she found... irritating.

A few seconds after Dale fell down to the ground, she hurried over and tried to shake him awake. "Hey! Get up! Come on!"

Momo clenches his fist.

"...I wanna punch him again."

Last edited by TheLetterF on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I require pandas

"Dude....dude that's awful...." Sachiko got down on her knees and started to try and help Dale. She glared up at John.

"If you keep being horrible and making enemies, it will NOT end up well for you!" She hissed, before turning her attention back to the unconscious boi.

ASCEND

"F- Figures..." Anissa mumbles, "I'm still the only one without a talent here..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

TheLetterF wrote:
Momo clenches his fist.

"...I wanna punch him."

"That wouldn't be very heroic, now would it?" John laughed. "He was practically begging me for it."

He turned his attention Sachiko next. "I'm not worried about that. I'm no worse than any of you. Sure, you hide behind false kindness, but underneath, you're all garbage. You'll all do anything to help yourself - and soon, you'll kill for that. All I can do is reveal who you really are."

TheLetterF wrote:
Momo clenches his fist.

"...I wanna punch him."

“Violence won’t solve anything.” S said, in an attempt to calm Momo down. “It’ll probably just make things worse.”

He then hurried over to Dale and the others to see if the bodyguard was alright.”

Kagayaki, like some of the others, knelt by the unconscious Dale and gently shook him in an attempt to wake him. At least he was still breathing.

She avoided eye contact with John.

"H-Hey, shut your stupid face, you dumb bully! You need to apologize to Dale, right now...!"

Momo then turns to S. "Fine...but if he tries something like this another time, I'm not gonna hold back.."

Last edited by TheLetterF on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akio looked at John and back to Dale.

"Hey...do you guys think someone here will take one for the team?" Akio pondered. "That weird bear claimed we were in a killing game after all."

Shy guy

Dale, slowly coming to his senses, shook off the offered help and tried to get up by himself, though not without as much success as he'd have liked, still trying to save face as he was. His tanned skin had paled, and he was in a cold sweat after the experience. "W-what... the fuck... was that...?" He gasped, too shaken to maintain his usual self-censorship. "You... this..." He trailed off with a growl, before holding an arm up in a gesture to hold back some of the other students around him. "No, as messed up as that was, I asked for it. I put up this challenge, he only gave me the fight I was looking for. He doesn't have to apologise for that."

Fully upright now, he pointed a slightly shaking finger at John. "But don't you think you'll catch me with that a second time! Not if you plan on hurting anyone with it." Of course, it was only posturing - he doubted he could resist if it ever happened again, the experience had made that abundantly clear.

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
He turned his attention Sachiko next. "I'm not worried about that. I'm no worse than any of you. Sure, you hide behind false kindness, but underneath, you're all garbage. You'll all do anything to help yourself - and soon, you'll kill for that. All I can do is reveal who you really are."

Sachi stood up and walked up to him. She was seething, and she glared up at him, staring him down despite the height difference.

"YOU need to stop. I'm actually worried about you, God knows why. YOU are going to be the first to die if YOU keep acting like an ass, hurting people and making enemies!!" Every time she said the word 'you' she would emphasize it with a sharp jab of her finger into his chest. It was clear the herbalist wasn't messing around.

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

Sachi stood up and walked up to him. She was seething, and she glared up at him, staring him down despite the height difference.

"YOU need to stop. I'm actually worried about you, God knows why. YOU are going to be the first to die if YOU keep acting like an ass, hurting people and making enemies!!" Every time she said the word 'you' she would emphasize it with a sharp jab of her finger into his chest. It was clear the herbalist wasn't messing around.

John's nostrils flared, and glared down at the herbalist, furious. "Don't. Touch. Me," he growled.

SiRReN wrote:
Sad_Yoshi wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

John's nostrils flared, and glared down at the herbalist, furious. "Don't. Touch. Me," he growled.

After a brief pause, Akio ran over and clapped his hands over John's face. After a few moments, he began to swirl his hands around, in a manner that a grandmother would do to a small child.

"This guy is funny! I like him!"

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:

"Then don't be a jackass," she growled back, teeth clenched. But it was clear all her fight was put into intimidating him, and she was quite nervous as he intimidated her back.

John shoved both Akio and Sachiko away. "Where's a gunshot when I need one," he snarled, glaring at the pyromaniac.

I require pandas

Sachiko fell as he pushed her. A loud CRUNCH was heard as she landed on her side, and her eyes widened.

"O-oh, oh no, no no no, oh please no...." she sat up to see her pocket was dripping with the medicine she had. Her vial's had been broken and the medicine was leaking everywhere.

"John. What...did you... just....do....?" She whimpered, eyes wide, sounding like a fearful child.

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
Sachiko fell as he pushed her. A loud CRUNCH was heard as she landed on her side, and her eyes widened.

"O-oh, oh no, no no no, oh please no...." she sat up to see her pocket was dripping with the medicine she had. Her vial's had been broken and the medicine was leaking everywhere.

"John. What...did you... just....do....?" She whimpered, eyes wide, sounding like a fearful child.

He shrugged, but his lips could be seen curling up slightly in pleasure. "Nothing you didn't deserve."

I require pandas

"I...n-needed those..." she stood up, her hands going to her hair. The hand in her hair pulled and tugged at it, while the other scratched and rubbed at the fuzzy shaved part.

"I need my medicine, I n-need it, I need it I NEED IT!" She started to full on panic, shaking and pacing around. She began to hyperventilate.

ASCEND

Anissa sighed quietly at the scene before her. Then, looking just as depressed as usual, she slowly took a thin rubber band off her arm, mounted it on her thumb, stretched back the other end, and then fired it at John.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Claudius emerged from the fridge, unleashing a long satisfied sigh. He then looked at the scene before him, confused. "Ummm...the meat here is nice?"

"Oh...um...well, c-calm down...?" Momo mutters, attempting to console Sachi with a small pat on the shoulder.

"You can, uh...always make some more, right...?"

Planetbox wrote:
Anissa sighed quietly at the scene before her. Then, looking just as depressed as usual, she slowly took a thin rubber band off her arm, mounted it on her thumb, stretched back the other end, and then fired it at John.

The rubber band struck John in the corner of his eye. "Ah, you stupid girl!" he shouted, clutching his now watering eye. He spun to face Anissa and stalked towards her, grabbing a fistful of her shirt and lifting her slightly. "You'll pay for that," he said as he made eye contact with her.

I require pandas

TheLetterF wrote:
"Oh...um...well, c-calm down...?" Momo mutters, attempting to console Sachi with a small pat on the shoulder.

"You can, uh...always make some more, right...?"

"I....I can!!" She nodded, and attempted to get back towards the rooms, swiftly stumbling away.

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
Planetbox wrote:

The rubber band struck John in the corner of his eye. "Ah, you stupid girl!" he shouted, clutching his now watering eye. He spun to face Anissa and stalked towards her, grabbing a fistful of her shirt and lifting her slightly. "You'll pay for that," he said as he made eye contact with her.

Well, maybe now Dale could actually do his job. Already spurred on by what John had just done to him, that was all he needed to go up to the hypnotist and try to knock his lights out.

S, hearing John shout, turned around and upon seeing the scene, ran over to the hypnotist.

"Put her down, John! Fighting will just make things worse!"

"A--Alright, um, good luck with that..." Momo mumbles to Sachi.

He then notices John grabbing Anissa and begins to slowly approach him. "Put her down, slimeball...or so help me..."

Last edited by TheLetterF on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Equipped with Game

Penelope watches the scene, dazing out a bit, before realising what was going on. "Huh....???" She shakes her head, "what..?!" She looks at Dale, then at John, then at Anissa. "Oh no, let's not fight now...we can, uh, handle this better..." She breathes in a bit, then approaches the situation over at John and Anissa.

Last edited by Jirou on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claudius frowned, and lifted both Anissa and John, separating them from each other. "Me, a man raised on war, being a nursery teacher. God!" He then looked at the guy he was holding. "You seem tensed up, do you desire a drink or two? Wait, is there even booze here..."

John struggled in Claudius' grip, kicking out at the other. "All I want," he gritted out, "is for you all to accept what scum you really are, and repent."

ASCEND

Anissa, closing her eyes as she tries to ignore the fact that people keep grabbing her, mumbles, "Y- You can't h- hurt me. I've already h- hit rock bottom. B- But you're still on y- your way down."

Vinny_Valens wrote:
Claudius frowned, and lifted both Anissa and John, separating them from each other. "Me, a man raised on war, being a nursery teacher. God!" He then looked at the guy he was holding. "You seem tensed up, do you desire a drink or two? Wait, is there even booze here..."

"I believe there was some alcohol stored in the bar," Kagayaki answered, still not looking John's way.

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
John struggled in Claudius' grip, kicking out at the other. "All I want," he gritted out, "is for you all to accept what scum you really are, and repent."

"We're the scum? What kind of man threatens a harmless girl?" Dale said angrily, trying to get past Claudius to punch John as he'd intended. In the heat of the moment he paid little attention to Anissa's self-depreciating comments.

Equipped with Game

SiRReN wrote:

Penelope frowns, "Really...we can talk this out..." She bites her lip, fiddling with her fingers a bit.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Planetbox wrote:
Anissa, closing her eyes as she tries to ignore the fact that people keep grabbing her, mumbles, "Y- You can't h- hurt me. I've already h- hit rock bottom. B- But you're still on y- your way down."

Lyla snickers. "This is kind of hilarious. The man who acted so tough five minutes ago got dunked on by a girl."

"This is so much fun!" Akio exclaimed, aiming his lighter in the air. "Let's start a riot!!"

[put something witty here]

Molly slowly sinks toward the edge of the group to avoid getting caught in the cross-fire, stunned at the chaos breaking out around her. She keeps glancing unsurely between John and Dale.

"Hey, c'mon, this uh... you both got what you asked for out if this, didn't you? Isn't that enough?"
Page 10 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus