Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 26 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

Happy Maria

Planetbox wrote:
((I have no idea what the name of the tablecloth's actual color is and have just been winging it this entire time and hoping no one would notice))

(Lol winging it. Nice PB.)

"…So, now that we're aware of this, how doesn't this affect our understanding of the murders?", James asked.

Shy guy

"Perhaps it is as I theorised earlier. The tablecloth got blood on it, and needed reversing to hide it." Keri said. "And the chairs were rearranged also... it suggests something happened that needed hiding, certainly. A fight, maybe, which led to the injuries Jerry sustained. I think this would also make the dining room the true location he died at..."

"After having some of the pistachio, perhaps he headed for the mini fridge in the storage room. Otherwise the dining room is out of the way, you need not pass through it to enter or exit the blimp and reach the galley."

"Well as long as we're asking, what about the red tablecloths? Are those double-sided too?"

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
"Perhaps it is as I theorised earlier. The tablecloth got blood on it, and needed reversing to hide it." Keri said. "And the chairs were rearranged also... it suggests something happened that needed hiding, certainly. A fight, maybe, which led to the injuries Jerry sustained. I think this would also make the dining room the true location he died at..."

"After having some of the pistachio, perhaps he headed for the mini fridge in the storage room. Otherwise the dining room is out of the way, you need not pass through it to enter or exit the blimp and reach the galley."

"I see. So when he arrived, they caught him by surprised and completely brutalised him, breaking his limbs in the process. Then they went up to the rooftop and used some sort of mechanism to propel him away from the building, all the while preventing further access to the roof till they had done so. A very crafty criminal, I must say", James said, a hint of jealousy in his voice. "I wonder who that could be? At this point, we must simply aim at finding his killer. We've already eliminated quite a few suspects at this point."

"You meant for me to do it?! I thought you meant the other intern..." Kyle mutters with indignation.

"Oh uh... The red ones aren't double-sided, at least I don't think so... And I know everything!"

"So Jerry must have died in the dining room. I doubt he could last long in a fight after eating that poison."

Happy Maria

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"You meant for me to do it?! I thought you meant the other intern..." Kyle mutters with indignation.

"Oh uh... The red ones aren't double-sided, at least I don't think so... And I know everything!"

"There's another intern on the ship?!", James howled in shock. "I haven't heard of this at all!"

"I wouldn't know if anyone else is a part of the summer program here. I generally don't leave my office."

"Oh heck, sorry Otto, I'm distracting them. I'll go back to being an observer!"

ASCEND

Despite Kyle's opinions, Otto turns over a red tablecloth. The underside is a really ugly puke-green color.

"If robots dream of electric sheep, then my electric sheep would be stampeding over whichever bright light thought this was a good design choice..." Otto grumbles.

"Anyway," Otto continues, "Looks like you guys are ready to move on, huh? Well, that's great! I always love seeing excited passengers!"

Everyone looks back to the screen, which shows Jerry's face on the left again. The topic changes to "How was Jerry moved to the lightning rod?"

"Now, be careful here! Mr. Hagendaz was pretty hefty, so your average joe couldn't have carried him very far alone!"

The screen changes to Abby's face, but the topic is still the same.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Planetbox wrote:
Despite Kyle's opinions, Otto turns over a red tablecloth. The underside is a really ugy puke-green color.

"If robots dream of electric sheep, then my electric sheep would be running over whichever bright light thought this was a good graphical design choice..."

"Anyway," Otto continues, "Looks like you guys are ready to move on, huh? Well, that's great! I always love seeing excited passengers!"

Everyone looks back to the screen, which shows Jerry's face on the left again. The topic changes to "How was Jerry moved to the lightning rod?"

"Now, be careful here! Mr. Hagendaz was pretty hefty, so your average joe couldn't have carried him very far alone!"

The screen changes to Abby's face, but the topic is still the same.

"Puke green…? Green, the same colour as pistachio ice cream." James frowned.

"Anyway, how the body was transported…" James murmured to himself thoughtfully. "I still believe that he was moved using a slingshot mechanism involving the gym straps around him. I doubt that is irrelevant here."

KamiPanda wrote:

"Okay, so supposing he died there, that still doesn't explain the blood on the window or the ironing boards..."

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Okay, so supposing he died there, that still doesn't explain the blood on the window or the ironing boards..."

"Indeed. He could not have coughed in either of those two places, so the blood must have come from his wounds. That may help us in tracking his movement."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Indeed. He could not have coughed in either of those two places, so the blood must have come from his wounds. That may help us in tracking his movement."

"But if that's true it means Jerry's body must have hit the bloody window from the outside of the building. How is that even possible? There's no reason to lower him down there with the pulley."

"There was a scratch curling around the doorway to the dining room." Jack reminded everyone. "Maybe the killer wrapped Jerry in a tablecloth, ties a cord around his wrist, and then used the pulley to get him to the rooftop. The cord was snagged around the doorway and got scratched because of the incredible friction and tensile strength." Jack ashed his joint and took another hit. "And fuck it, let's go further. Maybe they left the rooftop since they needed to get an alibi, didn't want to be spotted, or both. So the pulley pulled Jerry to the edge, where he fell, and got caught right outside the 38th window. However I can't even guess how he got on the rod, and I've been thinking for a while..."

KamiPanda wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"So..." Urumi closed her eyes and rubbed her temple. "Jerry died in the dining room, then someone moved him to the 42nd floor and outside the 38th floor, then got him on the roof of the other building, all without being seen or getting blood anywhere else?" She groaned in frustration. "Ugh, what lunatic planned something like this anyway?!"

[put something witty here]

"Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but... perhaps the ironing boards were used to transport him?" Oscar suggests. "Line a few up and load him on top, using them as a makeshift dolly? There aren't many ways one person could carry around a man with that much presence..."

"Maybe while he was being zipped across the blimp by the pulley, he was resting on an ironing board that reduced friction? He gained enough speed and flew allllll the way to the rod? Doesn't explain where we found the board but maybe the killer removed it at the last second..."

ASCEND

((The pulley couldn't have pulled Jerry out of the blimp, as the elevator shaft was in the way.))
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"So maybe someone took the boards from the 42nd floor up to the dining room and wheeled him out on those?" Urumi shrugged. "Maybe the scratch was from one of the wheels?"

ASCEND

((Scratch was too deep to have just come from one of the wheels))

Shy guy

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"So maybe someone took the boards from the 42nd floor up to the dining room and wheeled him out on those?" Urumi shrugged. "Maybe the scratch was from one of the wheels?"

"One was buckled, perhaps under his weight. Maybe they used multiple to support him, which is why we found blood on some." Keri suggested.

[put something witty here]

"Then all that noise I heard last night was simply the sound of our killer rolling those boards along the roof. Wheels bouncing along the cracks, plus a strenuous load and all that."

"Refresh my memory. Was there anything missing that we never found? Cause Bry Guy is the only one who saw Jerry's body, so if he is the killer maybe he kept the secret behind the trick to himself."

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Refresh my memory. Was there anything missing that we never found? Cause Bry Guy is the only one who saw Jerry's body, so if he is the killer maybe he kept the secret behind the trick to himself."

"Isn't it a little too early to be pointing fingers? Don't we still have to be sure of what happened to the victims?" Florian asks.

"I'm not pointing fingers, just tracking backwards from a possibility." Jack frowned.

"Jerry was faaaaaat! Only V.A.L., Bryan, and Oscar coulda pushed him across the roof even if he had wheels on him!"

"Sorry, was that information too useful?"

"Oh by the way, what about the blood on the window? I thought we decided Jerry was alive when he was outside of it and coughed it up, but now we're saying he died in the dining room? Is this what the kids call a 'contradiction'?"

Shy guy

lcarus wrote:
"Then all that noise I heard last night was simply the sound of our killer rolling those boards along the roof. Wheels bouncing along the cracks, plus a strenuous load and all that."

"Thinking about it now though... Jerry would have been too heavy to push on the boards unassisted." Keri said. "Even on wheels."

[Edit: Oops didn't see the above posts.]

-Ottopoison
-White powder
-Storage room minifridge
-Open window on floor 42
-Ironing boards
-Scratch in hallway
-Bloodstained window on floor 38

"That's all the evidence we don't seem to have an explanation for. You can throw in the stuff on Jerry's body too if you want."

"That scratch mark in the hallway...Could that be a sign of a struggle?" Florian says, scratching his chin. "And that bloodstained window still kind of confuses me.."

ASCEND

((Remember, not all the clues are concrete evidence like that. Sometimes what people experienced is important too.))

[Maybe everyone should read their alibi one more time]

"Wasn't the open window just Camera Boy screwing with us?" Urumi stretched her arms over her head.

Shy guy

"That was on floor 39. There was an open window on floor 42 also."

"Geez, freezers, tablecloths, windows, bloodstains, ropes and cords... Is that enough stuff to keep track of?" she griped. "Okay, so maybe someone took the ironing boards to the roof through the window? Either that or they brought them back that way."

"Hey... Guys. I just remembered something."
Bren seems slightly shaken. His voice is lower than usual.
"I've been trying not to look at... Y'know." he nods vaguely in the direction of Abby's head. "But there's something about it that's been bothering and I just realized why."

"When we found Abby in the couch, she was looking up. First I thought her head was just rested on the couch, but it was at a really odd angle. Like, it seemed forced, y'know."

He brings out his masterful recreation of the crime scene. "Then I realized there was a lamp behind her. I... I think she might have been hanged on that, not strangled."

"Those lamps couldn't hold her weight! They'd break for sure!"

"It's giving me anxiety just thinking about it!"

ASCEND

((I should mention that the powder isn't directly under the sofa. The powder that's down there is pretty close to the wall in back))

"Maybe they took the sheet off the bed and strangled her with that? If the sheets were dusty, that could explain the powder, too."

(doubapost)
Page 26 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus