Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Prologue)Topic%20Title

fella

"Y-Yeah, you guys are right..." He lets out a heavy sigh, stretching out his back a little bit. "There's no way any of us would kill anyone, right? So... no one kill each other, and everything will be fine!"

Koichi looked wearily at Bryan. "Your logic is flawed. Otto said that we would need to kill in order to return back to our homes."

Koichi stared at the others. "In war, humans are not able to act with reason. There is a high probability that the plan: hear no evil, see no evil, will fail brutally."

[put something witty here]

"Oh, please don't start getting worked up over this. Nobody's really buying into this, are you?" Oscar raises a brow uncertainly. "A game of murder, bombs surgically implanted in each of us? Ridiculous... I'm just waiting for the film crew to pop out of the rafters and yell 'Surprise!' any minute now."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Koichi looked wearily at Bryan. "Your logic is flawed. Otto said that we would need to kill in order to return back to our homes."

Koichi stared at the others. "In war, humans are not able to act with reason. There is a high probability that the plan: hear no evil, see no evil, will fail brutally."

"Could you stop talking nonsense? Are you actually trying to scare us?"

Boetius goes back to 'tuning' his lute, although it's clear he's just looking for something to keep himself busy with.

"No one here is going to kill anyone, okay?" despite the fact that his features are concealed, fear is quite apparent in Bren's shakey voice. "Let's stop talking about that, there's no reason to continue such a ridiculous discussion. Just shut up."

DootDootDoot wrote:
"No one here is going to kill anyone, okay?" despite the fact that his features are concealed, fear is quite apparent in Bren's shakey voice. "Let's stop talking about that, there's no reason to continue such a ridiculous discussion. Just shut up."

"I totally agree." Jack nodded. "Having said that, it'd be super if whoever decides to kill someone decides to stop at my house after disembarking and watch my cat. Or maybe the boss can send someone to do that? Cause he's one of us, right?"

Urumi stood a short distance away from the group, one fist pressed to her mouth and the other arm wrapped around her in a futile attempt to stop her trembling. "I-I think I'm going to be sick," she mumbled under her breath. "This... this is so stupid. This can't be for real, right...?"

Koichi shook his head at Bren. "Understood. I shall refrain from commenting any further. Please just exercise caution! We are all Ultimates, and there's no telling what we are capable of as individuals."

He cocked his head at Jack at the comments regarding his cat. "This does indeed sound like an unfortunate situation for your feline."

[put something witty here]

JesusMonroe wrote:
"I totally agree." Jack nodded. "Having said that, it'd be super if whoever decides to kill someone decides to stop at my house after disembarking and watch my cat. Or maybe the boss can send someone to do that? Cause he's one of us, right?"

"Oh, that's not a bad deal, I love cats." Oscar snaps his fingers excitedly. "Think you could slip me your address and the kitty's name after the trial? I promise to take good care of them until you join us, say, four days later, after your own trial?"

fella

"So, hold on," Bryan interjects, clearly quite deep in thought. "In that announcement, they basically said that one of us is behind all of this. Rented the blimp, set everything up... All that stuff."

He looks at the others, and rather than his usual smile and chipper friendliness, a look of contemplation appears on his face instead. "So I guess we should find out who that is somehow, right?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi stood a short distance away from the group, one fist pressed to her mouth and the other arm wrapped around her in a futile attempt to stop her trembling. "I-I think I'm going to be sick," she mumbled under her breath. "This... this is so stupid. This can't be for real, right...?"

V.A.L. rolled over to Urumi, beeping gently. "Bzzt, it is advised that when feeling the urge to expel your stomach contents, you put your head between your knees and take deep breaths."

Urumi's eyes widened when V.A.L. approached; she quickly took a few steps away and glared coldly at the robot. "I-I know how to puke!" she snapped, missing the point. "Besides, you're working with them, right? Sky Vista? That eye thing said it was 'a lot like you', right? So doesn't that mean you're trying to get us to kill each other too? Why should I trust you? I-in fact, why should I trust a... any..."

Her voice drifted off as her eyes darted anxiously around the room at the other passengers. "..I... I want to go to my room," she breathed. "Can we go to our rooms yet...?"

"You know, she might have a point." Jack pondered. "You can't spell 'villain' without v-a-l..." He eyed the robot warily.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Urumi's eyes widened when V.A.L. approached; she quickly took a few steps away and glared coldly at the robot. "I-I know how to puke!" she snapped, missing the point. "Besides, you're working with them, right? Sky Vista? That eye thing said it was 'a lot like you', right? So doesn't that mean you're trying to get us to kill each other too? Why should I trust you? I-in fact, why should I trust a... any..."

Her voice drifted off as her eyes darted anxiously around the room at the other passengers. "..I... I want to go to my room," she breathed. "Can we go to our rooms yet...?"

V.A.L. moved back a respectful distance, mouth wavering. "Bzzt, I have no stored memory of Otto - I do not know it, nor it's master, bzzt. But I have no desire to cause any of you harm - it is not something I am programmed to do. Bzzt."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Trust is a very useful skill in moderation!" Koichi pointed out. "Rest assured, this badge bestowed upon me was done so while I was under dangerous conditions such as this. If you all believe your neighbor is up to no good, call upon me to dispatch of them immediately!"

Koichi tilted his head. "In the meantime, it may be logical to pursue some sort of system to encourage trust and bonding. Shall we instigate a buddy system?"

"The sports room, 'tis fine by me." Jerry took his tubs of ice cream over to the sports room for safe keeping.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Click

"This is an official announcement from Sky Vista Cruises:"

"Yes."

"Thank you, and have a pleasant stay."

Click

Kyle sniffles as he hangs up.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Irene seems to be fairly collected after the announcement, which is an odd sight when compared to everyone else's attitudes. After pondering the announcement for a few times and hearing the rest of the group's reactions, she simply smiles.

"I do not think being startled is the best reaction. What we should do is simply not kill eachother-- it is also quite possible we may be found at one of the locations we dock in. All hope is not yet lost."

After that, she turns to Jerry and nods, jotting down his room choice. "That makes all the rooms, then."

Spoiler:
Castle Room: Irene & Florian
Ship Room: Mitzi & Rinea
Goth Room: Alex & James
Sport Room: Bryan & Jerry
Japanese Room: Urumi & Keri
Music Room: Oscar & Raul
Indie Room: Koichi & Jack
Cool Room With Fridge: Boetius & Circe
Room With Machine: Abby & VAL

Florian exhales heavily. "Y-yeah...Let's not get too panicky over this...Even if that robot is right, someone would come and rescue us, right?"

TheLetterF wrote:
Florian exhales heavily. "Y-yeah...Let's not get too panicky over this...Even if that robot is right, someone would come and rescue us, right?"

Irene nods. "That is what I choose to believe, yes. It is quite possible my absence would get noticed."

Datamatt wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Irene nods. "That is what I choose to believe, yes. It is quite possible my absence would get noticed."

"General Tachibana is a smart man as well! He will surely come to assist me, and by extension, all of us!"

Koichi readied his pistol. "In the meantime, as he has taught me, I must do my best in order to make sure all of you go unharmed!"
In which James finally transitions to a proper SC CharacterTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

James paled as Otto explained the rules of the killing game. "Y-you jest, surely", he murmured nervously. "So I'm stuck with these numbskulls in some strange Battle Royale-slash-SAW cash-in?!" His hands curved into a fist as a look of severe anger crossed his face. "Are you serious?! The only reason I was still being polite to you lot was because I thought we'd only be with each other for a short while! Now I have to live with all of you for the rest of my life till I kill someone?! I've had enough of this tomfoolery", he shouted, stomping his foot angrily. "This pretence of friendship was infinitely hard to keep up, I can't hold it for possibly years. I won't give in to your pathetic murder attempts either, you dullards, so don't try any on me, you hear?!" He addressed the other students. Clearly, this announcement had made him do a bit of a flip in terms of personality.

As Oscar explained how he felt the game was being faked, he leered at him with contempt. "I understand that people of your talent are often imbecilic, but this is too much even for you. Look at this! Who would go to such efforts for such a moronic prank? No, fool, I very much believe this is real. Perhaps you should properly adjust to your new circumstances- it may yet prevent you from being the first one offed… Well, second, most likely", he quickly added, looking at Jerry taking his tubs of ice cream to his room. "How did that giant oaf even get invited?", he questioned to nobody in particular. "His talent is simply the mass consumption of ice cream- he's just an overweight glutton, nothing more. He would be the ideal first person to go here, and that's saying a lot considering whom all he's trapped with."

James then went up to VAL, smacking it upside the head. "You malicious machine! What do you know about this ghastly project?! Why were we chosen?" He looked about ready to strangle the robot.

"M-mister Clement! With all due respect, I really think you should calm down! No one is hurt, and no one is going to get hurt either! Did you eat enough? Maybe you're not you when you're hungry.." Florian mumbles.

Happy Maria

TheLetterF wrote:
"M-mister Clement! With all due respect, I really think you should calm down! No one is hurt, and no one is going to get hurt either! Did you eat enough? Maybe you're not you when you're hungry.." Florian mumbles.

"Quiet, butler! You're just a servant, nothing more", James scoffed angrily. "How can you call yourself an Ultimate when you're so derelict in your duties?! You're supposed to serve, not chat! Now get me a cup of green tea, stat! I need it to concentrate." He snapped his fingers, waiting for Florian to get him one.

Southern Corn wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"Quiet, butler! You're just a servant, nothing more", James scoffed angrily. "How can you call yourself an Ultimate when you're so derelict in your duties?! You're supposed to serve, not chat! Now get me a cup of green tea, stat! I need it to concentrate." He snapped his fingers, waiting for Florian to get him one.

"Please, being angry will not change your situation, and will only serve to worsen it. I do not reccomend it. Regardless of what you may think of everyone here, worsening their opinion about you will not work in your favour, and we must remember that if we are to make it out alive, then we must not kill eachother, which requires mutual cooperation."

Southern Corn wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

Florian opens his mouth to respond to James' harsh words before stopping himself and hanging his head low in shame. "O-okay..."

He then shuffles over to the food area before returning to the director with a cup of green tea. "H-here you go...I hope this can calm you down.."

Happy Maria

Datamatt wrote:
"Please, being angry will not change your situation, and will only serve to worsen it. I do not reccomend it. Regardless of what you may think of everyone here, worsening their opinion about you will not work in your favour, and we must remember that if we are to make it out alive, then we must not kill eachother, which requires mutual cooperation."

"Make it out alive", James mimicked in the queen's voice. "And pray tell, Your
Foolishness, how exactly are we to accomplish that without death? The only possibility here is to kill and get out; nothing more. Let us drop this pretence of "friendship" and "cooperation", there's no alternative here other than murder. If we're to get anywhere in this "Killing Game", it should be a well accepted fact."

As Florian came back with the tea, he wordlessly snatched it from his hands and started sipping from it thoughtfully.

Shy guy

After the announcement, Keri stared blankly into space, ever so slightly rocking back and forth. If she was freaking out, it was all being contained inside by the looks of things.

Hearing the discussion around her, she snapped back to reality and looked around at the others. Despite the situation she seemed strangely calm all of a sudden. "There will be no killing. If we all work together and maintain trust, nothing bad can come of this. There is always," she declared firmly and loudly, directing the statement at James in particular, "an alternative. It is a matter of standing by your ideals and being willing to do what's necessary to oppose the enemy. If we kill, we play by their rules. And we do not play by their rules."

Southern Corn wrote:
Datamatt wrote:

"Make it out alive", James mimicked in the queen's voice. "And pray tell, Your Foolishness, how exactly are we to accomplish that without death? The only possibility here is to kill and get out; nothing more. Let us drop this pretence of "friendship" and "cooperation", there's no alternative here other than murder. If we're to get anywhere in this "Killing Game", it should be a well accepted fact."

As Florian came back with the tea, he wordlessly snatched it from his hands and started sipping from it thoughtfully.

Irene's token smile twitches ever so slightly at James' imitation of her voice. For the most attentive, it would look like one of the corners twitched upwards, but it was for an incredibly short time.

Where someone would have likely lost her calm, the Queen simply keeps her smile. "It is truly unfortunate that you refuse to believe in cooperation. You have been warned-- if you discard my advice it will be at your peril. If you make enemies, it will not turn out to help you."

"Now now James, there's no need for that," said Jerry, now back from his room.

"Whether a butler or a queen, let's show each other some respect first and foremost. We're all amazing people here with talents we worked hard to get to. Bickering will only lead to murders."

Happy Maria

KamiPanda wrote:
After the announcement, Keri stared blankly into space, ever so slightly rocking back and forth. If she was freaking out, it was all being contained inside by the looks of things.

Hearing the discussion around her, she snapped back to reality and looked around at the others. Despite the situation she seemed strangely calm all of a sudden. "There will be no killing. If we all work together and maintain trust, nothing bad can come of this. There is always," she declared firmly and loudly, directing the statement at James in particular, "an alternative. It is a matter of standing by your ideals and being willing to do what's necessary to oppose the enemy. If we kill, we play by their rules. And we do not play by their rules."

"No killing?" James chuckled, this time with an eerie feeling to it. "That was an amusing attempt at a motivational speech, girl. I'd have almost believed it if you didn't blatantly contradict your own ideals. Wasn't it you who said that bloodshed is unavoidable when necessary and how practicality should take place over precedence? I had high hopes for you earlier- you were the first to recognise my intellect and genius, but now I see that your eyes just another hypocrite. Not me, however. I always stick by my beliefs no matter the circumstances and right now my belief is that killing is the only way to escape." He shook his head.

"Fear not, however. For I, James Clement, have come up with a way to minimise the bloodshed, as unfortunate as it may be. The plan? Simple! One of us kills another and then we hold the trial and deliberately vote for someone else- the killer escapes, then comes back with help to catch the masterminds behind this." He sneered before continuing. "Obviously, two people have to die for this scenario to work, but it's much better than say, 15, correct? Of course, the perpetrator in this case shall be obvious- I, James Clement, shall do the deed!" He smiled at the others happily. "After all, who else in this ship is more trustworthy than I?" He obviously had not noticed Jerry commenting at the back The victim in this case would be that glutton who stuffs himself with ice cream, obviously. Who on earth would ever miss an oaf like that? So yes, you may now applaud at my genius plan." He paused for the others to clap.

Quote:
Irene's token smile twitches ever so slightly at James' imitation of her voice. For the most attentive, it would look like one of the corners twitched upwards, but it was for an incredibly short time.

Where someone would have likely lost her calm, the Queen simply keeps her smile. "It is truly unfortunate that you refuse to believe in cooperation. You have been warned-- if you discard my advice it will be at your peril. If you make enemies, it will not turn out to help you."

"Hmph. An enemy? I am the hero who saves you all, Your Dumbness. Do not think I didn't see your smile twitch, either- I know you realised that I am right now, and you can no longer deny it." He shook his head with a superior air.

Shy guy

Keri giggled oddly. "There are many options at our hands. Only those willing to take action and break the mould can avoid calamity at the hands of others. To kill now would be to give up."

Happy Maria

James gave Keri a strange look. "You ignoramuses keep talking about how there's another possibility other than killing, and how we shouldn't give into our captor's hands. I must say, this is more irritating than the dialogue of your typical soap opera- you keep claiming all this codswallop without any basis or reason. Just how, exactly, do you plan to achieve this? There must be something behind your foolish hypothesis than just mere optimism- oh, wait!" He raised his hand up. "I know what you're going to say- How do we know till we find out?, correct? Very well then, Little Miss Hypocrite. I shall be generous to you and offer you an ultimatum- you all shall thoroughly search this airship for the next few days. If you do not turn up anything useful, then we shall proceed with my genius plan instead. Do we have a deal?" He gave his hand to the environmentalist to shake.

The ice cream taster just sat there with a blank look on his face as James went on and on. Once James was finished, Jerry turned to Irene, Florian, and Keri:

"Pay no mind to that man over there. He rambles on and on, his words are as empty as his heart."

Happy Maria

"Is that all you have to say, elephant?" James glared at Jerry. "I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less than a man whose mouth is usually stuffed with pudding to properly say anything of actual interest." He shrugged brusquely.

"I love you too James," said Jerry, not understanding a word of what James had said. He gave James a big hug.

Happy Maria

James started making out with Jerry as he realised that he truly found his love simply stared in shock while trying to get out of Jerry's grip. Obviously, the man's stature proved it impossible to do. "G-get off of me, you pig! I won't be stopped by you!" As he realised the futility of struggling, he yelled to the other students. "Someone help! This man is trying to kill me! Do you truly want this to happen?!

Irene simply giggles at the situation, paying no mind to the director.

Jerry tripped over, and accidentally pinned James to the ground using nothing but his stomach.

Happy Maria

James tried to shout out, but due to the man's extremely large stomach literally taking the breath of his sails, he simply keeled over helplessly.

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
James gave Keri a strange look. "You ignoramuses keep talking about how there's another possibility other than killing, and how we shouldn't give into our captor's hands. I must say, this is more irritating than the dialogue of your typical soap opera- you keep claiming all this codswallop without any basis or reason. Just how, exactly, do you plan to achieve this? There must be something behind your foolish hypothesis than just mere optimism- oh, wait!" He raised his hand up. "I know what you're going to say- How do we know till we find out?, correct? Very well then, Little Miss Hypocrite. I shall be generous to you and offer you an ultimatum- you all shall thoroughly search this airship for the next few days. If you do not turn up anything useful, then we shall proceed with my genius plan instead. Do we have a deal?" He gave his hand to the environmentalist to shake.

"I always have a plan." Keri replied vaguely, a strange intensity in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "They never see it coming, they think that they are invincible behind their walls of technology and finance but I always find a way. It is my speciality." She giggled again, clutching her robe closer around herself. "We have a deal, but it is not my part of the deal that needs upholding for you are misunderstanding my claims. All I request is that you hold off on recklessly killing someone and tarnishing your soul, for that would be the worst possible outcome of all this."

She seemed so lost in what she was saying that she paid no mind to James's current plight.
Page 7 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus