Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 17 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

No other way than to make this mistake.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Uuuugh, someone break that megaphone, please! My head's gonna burst!" Charlie said, with her hands over her ears and an uncaring attitude towards missing people. "The two are probably just somewhere pissing or whatever, they'll come back now that major pain made a huge deal about it!"

Daniel looks over at Charlie, clearly unamused by the laziness. "Maggot, if you need the megaphone to wake up you won't last long in this situation! Clear your thoughts and GET GOING! Laziness is not allowed in this unit!"

He turns to Nail and nods in agreement. "A swift decision, soldier. I agree with you. We'll split into two parties of seven and meet back up in fifteen minutes at the tents. In case we hear a cry for help, the other unit can mobilize. Any objections, soldiers? We must act fast. The worst case is that everyone stretches their legs and does some physical activity."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Chapter 1 ???)Topic%20Title

"I cannot say I am too worried about Miss Carrie, but...Miss Yandell? I do not think it befits her to simply run off like that." Lavender mutters. "I just hope nothing is amiss."
Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

SaizotheSixth wrote:
"This is not good. Not good, not good." Nail scowled, a very fierce expression for the normally emoteless man. "We cannot afford to lose any members of the team, both for morale and for finding our way through the caves. Sir Ivan, Sir Daniel. I suggest a pair of search parties. We must scour these tunnels swiftly."

"Indeed."

*SLAM!*

"...We are in the midst of a very dangerous scenario. Any more missing persons and this will just turn into an even larger disaster. We will split up and search right away! Is that understood?"

"...As for the search parties, shall we split them into two, and reinvestigate the two branches of the cave?"

Bennett is just a few steps behind Nail's swift stride as people begin to split into different groups. As they approach the tunnel entrances they catch a splash of red-orange in the light of one of the torches.

Whatever it was seems to have vanished.

fella

Oliver rubbed his aching ears as he walked along, and when he saw the red-orange splash of light, he gasped. "Did anyone else see the glow of a torch? Perhaps that's one of them."

Shy guy

"I'm not so sure that was a torch. Maybe we should be on our guards," Seb said warily. His usual cool seemed to have broken ever so slightly. "Daniel and Ivan should probably be in separate groups so that each group has one of them around to help."

"IT WASN'T EITHER OF THEM. IT WAS... SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY."

A voice, cold and smooth like a stone drops upon their ears. The echoes of it can still be sensed in the seconds afterwards.

"Please, pardon my intrusion," the voice adds, with a little less force.

Sock

Bennett jumps at the sound of the new voice. He frantically looks around him in hopes to spot whatever the hell that just was.

“What the fuck was that...?”

Shy guy

"This is... not... Maybe someone's using a voice changer?" Seb suggested weakly, retreating back to put other people in between him and the twin tunnels. "Um... we should... we should..."

At a loss for words, he quickly clammed up, hoping someone else would just take the lead.

fella

The hairs on Oliver's neck stood on end as he heard the voice, causing him to shiver a bit. Much like Bennett, he looked around to try and find the source of the voice. "Who's there? What-- What do you want from us?"

Ivan stayed silent, bringing his baton close to his forehead. He wanted to wait and listen.

Just a guy online.

Nail stood back, preferring to let the more physical members of his team to move to the front. He was many things, but a fighter he was not. Well, in the traditional sense anyway.

"I'm guessing I just didn't imagine that voice then..." Klifford mumbled. He looked around nervously.

The American Dream

Brandy got into a fighting stance, ready to attack. “That... that ain’t right, whatever it is!”

Bennett wheels around, suddenly shining a flashlight on something in the dark of their camp. It is now much closer than before a man in a robe and a grotesque mask with a gaping, triangular maw. In the mouth are real teeth which seem to have been glued or wired in. The eyes are nothing but creases set into the face. The robe is a vibrant red and brilliant orange, colors that seem to burn into the retinas of those observing them.

"Nothing to see here. We can introduce ourselves later. It seems clear to me why I was invited here. I don't want to overstep the boundaries set between us."

The stone-like voice seems earnest and yet easy-going. It is in sharp contrast with the dreadful apparel.

Sock

Bennett shrieks like a little girl and cowers behind Brandy in a matter of seconds.

The American Dream

“Jesus, Benny...”

Brandy, afraid and irritated, shouted at the figure. “Listen buster, you best start explainin’ things before I pull a Number Six on you!”

Last edited by WinterCoat on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shy guy

Seb, pale as a sheet, said nothing. He seemed to have frozen in place, only his eyes moving as they took in the strange, eldritch figure.

fella

Oliver likewise shrieks like a little girl, and cowers behind Bennett.

"Ahh... Knowledge is power. It's the most powerful thing in the entire world. Oftentimes, even the most futile task can be circumvented with the right knowledge. Imagine if you could look in the back of the book of life and learn all the answers. Things would be so easy, wouldn't they?"

The figure crosses their arms.

"However, since knowledge is so powerful, it seems unfair for me to give it away without someone first paying for it."

"...T-This is a little off-putting, isn't it..?" Ivan stammered, readying his baton.

"Is this...the gamemaster..?"

"I'm guessing you don't take credit cards..." Klifford chuckled nervously. He was trying his best to stay calm again.

Shizune, shivering, shrunk in her seat and hid behind Claudia as best she could.

It probably wasn't the most effective concealment.

Charlotte, silent for once, with her hood pulled up and her face paler than the creature's mask, just slowly started backing away.

"H-h-h-h-h-h..." the stone voice lets out a laugh that sounds like sand falling out of their mouth. "I see. So you are unsure of who I am. That certainly makes this party interesting. I love a little intrigue."

"I AM A GAMEMASTER, INDEED. I WILL BE ENFORCING THE RULES."

"Think of me like the priest at a wedding. I am here to officiate this sacrament."

"What on Earth?! The Gamemaster? Where did he come from? Is this...no, could this really be the one responsible for everything that has occurred?" Lavender asks, beginning to tremble in fear.

Benjamin stood calm. His eyes had a serious intensity to them, fixated on the new figure. "Where are Carrie and Micah?"

Just another day.

Matt groggily walked forward his eyes closed.

"What in the hell's got you pansies panties in a knot?" Matt opened his eyes and saw the figure before them.
"Nope too tired for this shit." Matt proceeded to turn around and walk away.

The American Dream

“So the Killin’ Game’s real...” Brandy muttered. “Who summoned you? And where’s our teammates?!”

"I'm sorry but it would be unfair of me to tell you that. What should happen if this is a part of the killing game? Perhaps one is dead and the other is still in the same room, freshly after the deed has been done. I cannot possibly tell such an important truth. At least not at this time."

The figure hangs it's head a little, apologetic.

"I do think that's better for all of you though. It isn't rewarding to take the easy route. You can take that from me, your priest."

Last edited by Doctor Nanjo on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cold52 wrote:

"What in the hell's got you pansies panties in a knot?" Matt opened his eyes and saw the figure before them.

Benjamin roughly grabbed Matt by the wrist as he walked away.

"If you're scared, then leave. Otherwise we can't have you splitting off. We're a team."

"Wait did you say you're a game master?" Klifford asked. "Does that mean there's more than one...?"

Just another day.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Cold52 wrote:

Benjamin roughly grabbed Matt by the wrist as he walked away.

"If you're scared, then leave. Otherwise we can't have you splitting off. We're a team."

Matt Grumbled stopped at turned back around.
"Aint no damn coward, next time you grab me brat, expect to get hit in the face."
Matt shook benjamin's hand off and began to stand there with the rest of the group.

Just a guy online.

Surprisingly, Nail stepped forward, glaring at the game master.

"Tell me something, fiend," he challenged. "Do you have a name or are you merely fine with being called Game Master?!"

Shy guy

"It's just a guy in a mask. We needn't take his words seriously," Seb said all of a sudden. He'd abruptly calmed down, as though he'd taken his terror out back, shot it and then buried it. "Finding Carrie and Micah takes priority, and this guy clearly has no intention of helping."

Already he made as though to go down the quicksand tunnel, presumably to find the missing pair.

"Well, the game master could have been me, or it could have been someone else. Anyone can be a game master, but only one game master per game."

The figure stretches its arms out.

"I AM BELPHEGOR. I AM THE CHIEF DEMON OF SLOTH."

"I'm more of an ideas guy than an actions guy, but you can count on me. I may look human, but don't let my appearance deceive you. This is how I choose to appear when talking to humans."

Belphegor without so much as turning his head responds to Sebastian fleeing, "There is evidence everywhere. I would not let someone like that anywhere near it."

"...How you choose to appear...when talking to humans? That is clearly a mask you are wearing on your face."

Ivan readied his baton once more.

"Although I suppose a hideous criminal like yourself...could be considered a monster, rather than a human. But do you truly have power over us? The Star Citizens that make up the pride & glory of Rattlewater? I highly doubt it."

"Ah... Good old Rattlewater. Is that the thread we are revisiting? It is a sad, dark, place, but one whose story I very much enjoy."

"I appear here as a priest. Someone you can trust in. Someone with a good sense of right and wrong. I am no criminal."

The American Dream

“You’ve got some nerve...” Brandy growled. Though she was frightened, she felt an odd surge of confidence well up from inside her. “Well, Belphy, what’s the point of the Killin’ Game, if ya don’t mind my askin’?”

As she spoke, she exited the battle stance and returned to a more casual pose and body language. Still a little tense, though.

"... Good question. H-h-h-h-h-h-h..."

There's just a moment of deafening silence, as Belphegor seems to consider the question.

"To unify? To divide? To light the embers of true love? To cause needless and pointless suffering? To sully the good name of Rattlewater? To open your eyes to the cruelty of this world? To send this world and the next into a terrifying death spiral?"

They tilt their head.

"I DON'T KNOW."
Page 17 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus