Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 76[ 3026 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 76  Next

Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration PhaTopic%20Title

"See, there we go," said Ciro. He started crossing the bridge himself. "If Shizune and Benjamin can't make it, they can just stay behind and wait for us."

“We really shouldn’t be just acting so brazenly, y’know!” Benjamin shouted at Seb. “This should be a group decision... sigh, alright then.”

Benjamin hefted his iron ball in his hands and began to walk across... waiting for Ciro to get to the other side first of course.

"Ah, after processing our situation I have come up with a system that will allow us to all cross safely! If we correctly balance our weights and-"

Lavender notices the handful of citizens already crossing the bridge and frowns. "You aren't going to leave me behind, are you...?"

The American Dream

After watching Seb make it across with no issues, Brandy abandoned her current train of thought and turned to the others. "Alright, well, looks like that fella made it over with no problem. Though, I'm still a bit skeptical of the sturdiness of the bridge..."

Collin1002 wrote:
"Wait, Sebastian, we should wai-- aaaand he's already on the bridge," Oliver sighed. He watched as the cleaner crossed the bridge. "Oh, he made it! Perhaps the bridge isn't nearly as rickety as it seems? ... Granted, it still looks as if it's ready to collapse at any given moment..."

"Hm, perhaps we best be caut-"

Her thought was cut off by Nail waltzing across the bridge like the boy before him, followed by Ciro and ballboy.

"Alright, well, I guess we're all just gonna say 'screw it' and go across? I really wish some of y'all wouldn't be so careless. This isn't something to take lightly," she said rather nervously. "But s'pose that a normal person who don't weigh too much could cross no problem, but..." her eye darted between Shizune and Lavender.

Happy Maria

Ciro crosses the bridge fine. After that, Benjamin takes his ball in hand and starts crossing through the bridge. It starts to slightly creak as he does, but he makes it to the end, alive and well. He puts down his iron ball afterwards on the ground.

"There is an expression that Doctor Henson taught me that I quite like. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. That is an appropriate expression for this situation, correct? I believe so. Therefore..."

Lavender proceeds to step forward, her feet "on point" in the typical ballerina style, and gracefully crosses the bridge, hoping her weight won't cause any issues.

Happy Maria

Lavender dances across the bridge in a surprisingly elegant fashion. The tip of her toes touch the bridge carefully and she makes it to the end, performing a small curtsy to the others as she does so. The bridge appears unscathed by this too, thanks to how she carried her weight.

fella

"Huh. Well, good thing that didn't end in disaster," Oliver mumbled too himself before clearing his throat.

"Ah, anyway. The only person to worry about now is Miss Takata, it seems. Perhaps one of us can carry her across, and another, stronger person can carry her wheelchair as well? And there's also her typewriter -- er, Claudia, as she calls it. Hmmmmmm..." The performer pursed his lips in thought.

Charlotte watched everyone cross with no problem. No problem at all. Even the robot. Maybe it's not so dangerous, she thought. Then she looked down.

"Hey! Mother Hen!" she turned to Brandy. "Do you need help crossing? I mean, prolly not, but, I'd love to help! Yeah!"

Her knees are shaking.

Without any words or grunts Carrie began running Naruto-style across the bridge. The stinklines emanating off of her appeared to become speedlines for a moment.

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
Charlotte watched everyone cross with no problem. No problem at all. Even the robot. Maybe it's not so dangerous, she thought. Then she looked down.

"Hey! Mother Hen!" she turned to Brandy. "Do you need help crossing? I mean, prolly not, but, I'd love to help! Yeah!"

Her knees are shaking.

"Well, I personally don't need any assistance, but I thank you kindly for wishin' to help," Brandy replied with a smile. "But maybe you could assist our wheelchair-bound friend in some way. Maybe, if she'd let you, you could carry her typewriter for her. N' then maybe one of the stronger fellas we've got on hand could carry her wheelchair and another could carry her. I'm not really sure how much weight this bridge could handle, so I don't actually know if someone stronger, who probably weighs more, should carry her or if someone lighter should. Whaddaya think, Charlie?"

Happy Maria

The bridge shakes slightly as Carrie runs across, but it steadies itself after she makes it to the other side. It appears to be fine, apart from the dirty footprints and repugnant odour now present.

“Carrie did good.” Was she actually sounding smug? Before anyone could determine that, she went a bit deeper into the cave and found a private crevice. It was there she began to defecate. How foul!

WinterCoat wrote:
"Well, I personally don't need any assistance, but I thank you kindly for wishin' to help," Brandy replied with a smile. "But maybe you could assist our wheelchair-bound friend in some way. Maybe, if she'd let you, you could carry her typewriter for her. N' then maybe one of the stronger fellas we've got on hand could carry her wheelchair and another could carry her. I'm not really sure how much weight this bridge could handle, so I don't actually know if someone stronger, who probably weighs more, should carry her or if someone lighter should. Whaddaya think, Charlie?"

"Right. Right. Course you don't need help." she turned her head to look at Shizune. And her typewriter. And imagined crossing that bridge while carrying a typewriter. "... Should she really be here? Isn't this some mistake from the mayor? How many Shizunes are there in Rattlewater?"

Benjamin crept over to Seb, nudging him with his elbow while pointing his head at Carrie. “If I knocked her out how long would it take for you to wash her?”

No other way than to make this mistake.

"This kid in a wheelchair is just going to make our job harder. If someone's going to have to carry their stuff, then they should make sure the bridge holds them fine first."

Daniel shakes his head accusingly, before crossing the bridge.

Shy guy

Seb already had his cloth mask up, doing his best to block out the smell. "I'm not really equipped for that... but it would be worth giving it a go," he replied, eyes tightening. The mask clearly wasn't quite good enough. "We are going to be in rather cramped, close conditions here. She may actually pose a threat to us."

Just a guy online.

There was one good thing to be said about towering head and shoulders above everyone else.

It didn't stink quite so bad.

Unfortunately, that also made him a rather large target. Joy of joys.

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Right. Right. Course you don't need help." she turned her head to look at Shizune. And her typewriter. And imagined crossing that bridge while carrying a typewriter. "... Should she really be here? Isn't this some mistake from the mayor? How many Shizunes are there in Rattlewater?"

"Now Charlie," Brandy said. "Never judge a book by its cover. Everyone has a part to play, you know. That said, I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned, too. I fear for her safety on this expedition."

Datamatt wrote:
"This kid in a wheelchair is just going to make our job harder. If someone's going to have to carry their stuff, then they should make sure the bridge holds them fine first."

Daniel shakes his head accusingly, before crossing the bridge.

"I- bu- get back here Mr. Kennedy!" she shouted at the Drill Instructor. "I think you of all people should be helpin' this poor girl!"

Happy Maria

Daniel thunders across the bridge. It's clear he's quite heavy and the bridge can barely handle his weight. He makes it to the end safely, but the bridge rattles for some minutes. The others are pretty sure they heard the sound of something cracking as well.

No other way than to make this mistake.

WinterCoat wrote:
"I- bu- get back here Mr. Kennedy!" she shouted at the Drill Instructor. "I think you of all people should be helpin' this poor girl!"

Daniel stares at Brandy while walking across the bridge, with it creaking in the background. It's more like a glare than a stare, really.

After getting past the bridge, he seems to have regretted it. His hand twitches near the megaphone's power button. "If I get my hands on that kid..."

Shizune chewed her lip as she watched the others cross the perilous-looking bridge. After several moments of hesitation, she quickly typed another letter and handed it to the nearest Star Citizen.

Code:
Dear Stars,

I am grateful that you are offering to carry Claudia and myself; however, I would greatly prefer to carry Claudia myself, and I believe carrying me may put you at risk of falling through the bridge. If someone would be kind enough to push my wheelchair for me, though, I would truly appreciate it.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

P.S. Please read this aloud so I may save time by not typing extra copies.

She wheeled herself up to the bridge, trepidation on her face, then shakily stood up, hands on her armrests for support.

Charlotte was about to agree with Brandy about the drill sargeant, before she heard the bridge crack. "... Don't come back! Don't come back! Actually, stay away from that bridge!"

The American Dream

After watching Daniel nearly destroy the bridge with his attitude alone, Brandy huffed. "Well, the nerve of some people," she muttered.
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Shizune chewed her lip as she watched the others cross the perilous-looking bridge. After several moments of hesitation, she quickly typed another letter and handed it to the nearest Star Citizen.

Code:
Dear Stars,

I am grateful that you are offering to carry Claudia and myself; however, I would greatly prefer to carry Claudia myself, and I believe carrying me may put you at risk of falling through the bridge. If someone would be kind enough to push my wheelchair for me, though, I would truly appreciate it.

Yours truly,
Shizune Takata

P.S. Please read this aloud so I may save time by not typing extra copies.

She wheeled herself up to the bridge, trepidation on her face, then shakily stood up, hands on her armrests for support.

Brandy read the note aloud and watched as the girl struggled to lift herself out of her chair. It was kind of painful to watch. "Oh, Lord," Brandy said and then looked at Charlie. "Hey, this might be your time to shine. Think you can take care of her chair for her?"

Happy Maria

Shizune, after putting her hands on the armrests of the bridge... slowly moved her legs across the bridge. She patiently crossed it, making sure not to disturb it, and made it to the end, Claudia in hand. Thankfully, she seemed to be alright, and so did the bridge now.

She didn't appear to be used to walking though, and appeared quite pale after making it through.

"Uh, sure! Sure. I'll go." Charlie said, seeming awfully eager all of a sudden as she got ready to push the chair along right after Shizune was done crossing. She's either feeling guilty for not helping earlier or she just realized the bridge is only getting weaker with each crossing.

Happy Maria

As Charlotte rushes through the bridge with wheelchair in hand, she suddenly hears something crack. She looks down and shrieks- one of the planks of wood on the bridge has broken slightly, and one of the wheels of the wheelchairs is caught in the hole! The bridge itself is starting to shake a bit now.

After reaching relatively stable ground again, Shizune immediately sat down on the cool rock floor, breathing heavily and clutching her typewriter tightly.

Her head snapped around when she heard the bridge crack, then soundlessly gasped.

Charlotte hyperventilated for a bit, staring down at the hole in the bridge. She looked at Shizune at the other side, and then at the wheelchair. She seems to be making a decision.

"Shit, shit..." she muttered. And then, she left the wheelchair behind, carefully walking across with both hands on the bridge's arm guards.

Happy Maria

Charlotte makes it to the end unscathed, thankfully. The same cannot be said of the bridge, where the wheelchair is still stuck in the middle.

fella

Oliver winced as he heard the bridge crack, though let out a sigh of relief as Charlie made it to the other side. "The bridge seems to be getting more and more unstable as more people cross it," he noted. "And the wheelchair being stuck there only further complicates things..."

Shy guy

"Saving Enola is all well and good, but we shouldn't put our own lives in danger for it. Maybe... we should head back?" Seb suggested awkwardly. "Or at the very least, some should stay behind on the other side to go get help if need be."

The American Dream

Collin1002 wrote:
Oliver winced as he heard the bridge crack, though let out a sigh of relief as Charlie made it to the other side. "The bridge seems to be getting more and more unstable as more people cross it," he noted. "And the wheelchair being stuck there only further complicates things..."

Brandy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, this is gettin' to be a bit tricky. I figure only a few more of us can safely make it across, but I have a funny feelin' that disturbin' the wheelchair will only cause more problems."

She looked over at those who made it over successfully, specifically at Shizune. "But we can't leave her without a mode of transport... I wonder what that Nail fella thinks about all this. He's supposed to be some advice-giver, right?"

Still breathing a bit too fast for rationality, Charlie started screaming at the other side. "Don't mess with that thing! Brandy! Don't cross! Don't cross that! And don't mess with the wheelchair! It's the bridge's chair now!"

Shizune just stared at her wheelchair stuck in the middle of the bridge.

She was clearly distressed.

Happy Maria

The wheelchair was clearly weighing the bridge down now. While it seemed risky to go and get it, it also looked like letting it stay there would worsen matters for the crew.

Sock

Bennett lets out a rather loud sigh.

"Well now! We're clearly in quite the predicament now, aren't we?" Bennett fiddles with his goggles as he approaches the bridge. "It's probably to all of our benefit that we get that wheelchair back. It seems a hellofa lot stronger than I first thought, though I'm not too sure how we'll get that chair back without ruining the bridge."

"Maybe the rest of us should cross, and the last one tries to take the chair with them? Though if the bridge breaks then we're all stuck in this damned cave..."

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
Still breathing a bit too fast for rationality, Charlie started screaming at the other side. "Don't mess with that thing! Brandy! Don't cross! Don't cross that! And don't mess with the wheelchair! It's the bridge's chair now!"

"I ain't never let a bridge stop me before!" Brandy shouted back, recalling all the times she nearly died on bridges like the one before her.

Kachu wrote:
Bennett lets out a rather loud sigh.

"Well now! We're clearly in quite the predicament now, aren't we?" Bennett fiddles with his goggles as he approaches the bridge. "It's probably to all of our benefit that we get that wheelchair back. It seems a hellofa lot stronger than I first thought, though I'm not too sure how we'll get that chair back without ruining the bridge."

"Maybe the rest of us should cross, and the last one tries to take the chair with them? Though if the bridge breaks then we're all stuck in this damned cave..."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. How's about y'all cross the bridge first? I'll go last and get that chair unstuck. It's my fault it's there anyway, since I told Charlie to take it across," Brandy said sheepishly.

“What the-“ Benjamin was evidently confused by the seemingly obvious dilemma. “Whoever goes next just grab the damned chair with them!”

Just a guy online.

"Whatever you decide to do, do it quickly! The bridge is not going to hold for much longer; cross in pairs, and one of the groups should pick up the wheelchair!"

The clock was ticking rather quickly. There was no time for hesitation.
Page 2 of 76 [ 3026 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 76  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus