Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 94 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 5)Topic%20Title

Sleeping is my life.

Pedro was silent after it was revealed that Ace wasn't bullshitting about the bombs.

"Dios mío... So, you're aware of that Ace bastard and what he's doing?" Pedro asked, an eyebrow raised. "I don't know if Mr. Stakes know about you hiding out here... Did he?"

Happy Maria

"O-oh, geez... that's a lotta bombs", Max gulped. "So what're lookin' at here, exactly? 'n what's this about us bein' meant to be here?"

The American Dream

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Pedro was silent after it was revealed that Ace wasn't bullshitting about the bombs.

"Dios mío... So, you're aware of that Ace bastard and what he's doing?" Pedro asked, an eyebrow raised. "I don't know if Mr. Stakes know about you hiding out here... Did he?"

"Like I said, I've been watching you guys, and no, Hugh didn't know about me. The blue girl did, though, and I suspect Ace and the purple freak are aware of me as a result. Hugh didn't know about the bombs, either, somehow. I'm beginning to suspect he never actually oversaw the construction of this place and instead just approved things from an office somewhere. I doubt he even knew about this place."

He looked the group up and down again.

"In any event, I suppose I should tell you what Cups wants me to tell you: there's a revolution happening. I'm sure you saw all the robots around the exits to the Strip, right? Ace knows. Cups is planning to lead a coup against him, and he needs your help. Now, the way I see it, you have a couple of options if you still care to listen."

No other way than to make this mistake.

"You mean like a communist robot revolution? Is the ghost of Lenin possessing them or what?" Luke rolls his eyes, annoyed as usual.

"What the fuck are they gonna do anyway? But sure, let's listen. Not like we have much of anything to do down here. Not in the mood to blow up either.

Happy Maria

"Cups? A coup?!" Max exclaimed. "Well, that's pretty helpful for us, isn't it? We can try n' get outta here while they're all goin' off! Right?"

Sleeping is my life.

Pedro mulls over the information for a moment, rubbing his head with one hand.

"Alright, Cain. We'll hear you out... Not like we have any option." Pedro said, nodding his head.

"This would... probably be our best chance to get out of here..." Tsubasa agreed quietly. "I-if it's true, at least... and if it works..."

BEECH

"A robot uprising, huh? My creator will be thrilled to hear about this. How can we help?" Myrion asked.

NIKI_4829 wrote:
"A robot uprising, huh? My creator will be thrilled to hear about this. How can we help?" Myrion asked.

"Taking notes for later, huh?"

The American Dream

"Ehhh, it's a little more complicated than that. Ace is a showman, you know? He enjoys the sport of it all. So, here's what I think your two options are, basically. The first one, is that you can join with Cups and fight against Ace. Escape is not an option until you take him down. If you just try to escape, Ace will just blow this place to smithereens because your escape isn't fun to him. The second option, is that... well, right now, you can just... end it. You can choose to blow this place sky high right here."

[You have been presented with a choice. A majority vote is needed to make a decision.]

Option 1: Fight against Ace. Choosing this will continue the story.

Option 2: Blow up the Twilight Strip. Choosing this option will end the story.

"Of course, I'm willing to discuss more details with you if it helps you make your decision."

"One. I don't think I have to explain why?"

"B-blow it up?!" Tsubasa squawked in disbelief. "You mean, like, w-with us in it? W-why the hell would we want to do that?"

BEECH

"I agree with the first option. We should at least try to fight back, right?"

Happy Maria

"There's no reason to do number 2, people", Max affirmed. "This whole place would be totally ruined! And I think you might explode! You'd become a smithereen! I don't think anybody wants that bomb droppin' here, so I'll go with numero uno here!" He nodded.

"...Of course I wanna fight back," Adel nodded with the others. "What kind of question is that..?"

Remember us.

"Yeah! Blowing ourselves up just seems stupid!" Ryleigh adds, helpfully. "Option one doesn't sound great either, but...it's better than just..." She pantomimes a big explosion with her hands.

Sleeping is my life.

"Sí! I agree with everyone else! I'll go with option uno!" Pedro declared, holding an fist up in the air. "My fans are waiting on my safe return! I'll help take that Ace bastard down!"

"I mean... We all have a strong will to live, right?" Pedro asked the others.

The American Dream

Chapter 6 [FINAL]: “The Night is so Long”

“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

"Very well. You have chosen to fight back."

Cain turned to the map once more. "Well, it was an interesting idea, but clearly wasn't meant to happen. In any case, you're going to need to follow these instructions. Return to the nightclub and get back to the hotel. Cups should be waiting on the seventh floor. He's got tasks for six of you guys to accomplish."

WinterCoat wrote:
Chapter 6 [FINAL]: “The Night is so Long”

“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”
-Theodore Roosevelt

"Very well. You have chosen to fight back."

Cain turned to the map once more. "Well, it was an interesting idea, but clearly wasn't meant to happen. In any case, you're going to need to follow these instructions. Return to the nightclub and get back to the hotel. Cups should be waiting on the seventh floor. He's got tasks for six of you guys to accomplish."

"W-Wait, already?!" Adel protested. "B-But we just got here..! I still don't know why you came here in the first place, Cain..! T-These guys barely even know you!"
Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Chapter 6)Topic%20Title

The American Dream

"That doesn't matter and, Adel, you're right. We... have some stuff to catch up on, you and I. But these guys don't have the time. The six of them will be going on."

Sleeping is my life.

"Adel..." Pedro said as he puts a hand on one of the boy's shoulders. "The more we're down here, the more likely that Ace bastard will get suspicious and find us down here. We should do what Cain asked us to do."

He looks at Cain and then towards the others. "Alright, let's do it." He held a fist up in the air, as if to get his point across.

"A-Adel does have a point, though..." Tsubasa muttered, squeezing her arm nervously. "We just met this guy... are we sure we should just do what he says, just like that...?"

Happy Maria

"So all of us 'cept the kid are goin' back to the hotel?" Max asked. "Well, if these tasks are all we've got, we might 's well get goin'... Wonder what they involve though."

WinterCoat wrote:
"That doesn't matter and, Adel, you're right. We... have some stuff to catch up on, you and I. But these guys don't have the time. The six of them will be going on."

"...W-What the heck...?" Adel muttered in disbelief, staying by Cain's side.

The American Dream

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"A-Adel does have a point, though..." Tsubasa muttered, squeezing her arm nervously. "We just met this guy... are we sure we should just do what he says, just like that...?"

"If you don't trust me, you may as well have just blown everything up. At this point, you can't really afford--"

The room shook a bit. Must've been caused by something from above.

"Look, seriously, who I am doesn't matter. Do you trust Cups, at least?"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"...W-What the heck...?" Adel muttered in disbelief, staying by Cain's side.

Cain didn't really have much more to say. Instead, he put an arm around Adel and held him close. "I just need you guys to trust in myself and your own abilities here. Sorry that this may be disappointing, but you really are on a timer here. Let me know when you're ready to go, and I'll unlock the door in the club from down here."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"..."

Adel nodded towards the others, leaning into Cain.

"I-It's okay, guys...you can trust him. I'm sure of it..! If he has a plan, then I'm sure we'll all come out of this alright..! I've known Cain for most of my life...s-so let's just follow his lead. We don't have any other options, anyways..."

Sleeping is my life.

Pedro nods his head in agreement.

"If Adel says that we can trust Cain then.... I trust him." The wrestler said as he cross his arms. "We should probably hurry and meet up with Cups."

Happy Maria

"Well, like he said, we've made it this far... Rebellin' against what he says now only leaves us lost n' confused, so I'll go with it", Max shrugged. "So... sure, I'm ready to go when everybody is."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"..."

Adel nodded towards the others, leaning into Cain.

"I-It's okay, guys...you can trust him. I'm sure of it..! If he has a plan, then I'm sure we'll all come out of this alright..! I've known Cain for most of my life...s-so let's just follow his lead. We don't have any other options, anyways..."

"...W-well, okay, if you say so..." Tsubasa took a deep breath to steel herself. "So we just go ask Cups what to do, right?"

The American Dream

The gang decided to fight back. Adel waved to them as they left, still side-by-side with Cain. Though they were unsatisfied by a lack of answers, they trusted Adel and his claim that Cain was a someone they could listen to. They ran back through the cave and up the stairs, re-emerging in Club Dusk...

...which now had a very sizable hole in the ceiling.

Outside, they saw chaos as Swords led a group of robots against a bunch of rebellious Mike A.'s. Sneaking past the metallic carnage, they were able to enter the hotel, where Cups was waiting for them. He was stomping the corpse of C-RoH.

"Oh, good. You are all still alive," he buzzed. "Are your ready to receive your missions?"

Sleeping is my life.

"Sí, I am ready! Anything to help for a good cause!" Pedro said, as he did a fist pump.

Happy Maria

"Sure, Cupster! Whaddaya want us to do though, exactly?" Max asked.

The American Dream

"Listen carefully. Swords is going to kill us all with his army because he is completely loyal to Ace and Loki. Right now, as you have seen, the Mike A.'s are fighting his army, but they are very pitiful and weak. We need to attack Ace directly, but there is no way to access 100F, where he resides. So we need to have a few things taken care of to accomplish our goal of revolution and your subsequent escape."

Spoiler: Ryleigh
We need to defend ourselves while we try to access 100F. Go meet Jack in the Aquarium's arena, he needs your assistance.

Spoiler: Tsubasa
Someone needs to access the computer in the security office on 2F and disable the block on the elevators that prevents us from travelling to 100F.

Spoiler: Myrion
I need your help recruiting some deserters from Swords' army. Please come with me for more details.

Spoiler: Max
Coins has a stockpile of weapons. In order to have a successful rebellion, we need to properly arm our soldiers. Go to the Gift Shop and persuade him to either join our cause or hand over the weapons.

Spoiler: Luke
Take Jenny's key card and investigate her office. There are things in there you need to see, and maybe you will find something to help us.

Spoiler: Pedro
Guard the North Elevator in the Hotel Lobby. Do not let any goons through. 100F can only be accessed from the North Elevator.

[Please check your Hotel Room QTs for more details. Tasks must be completed within 24 hours. When you have completed your task, you may return to the Hotel Lobby. You may have one post in-thread before leaving to accomplish your mission. Good luck, have fun.]

The American Dream

Tasks complete: 6/6

(This post will be updated as each mission is successful)

Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon May 18, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Happy Maria

"Alright, then... I see how it is." Max grimaced. "Hope things go well here. Wish me luck, fellas..." He turned around, headed for the gift shop.

Sleeping is my life.

"Alright, let's do this!" Pedro said as he lets out a battle cry and raises a fist in the air before the wrestler run off to his assigned location.

Remember us.

"Good luck, you guys!" Ryleigh gives everyone a thumbs-up before running off to the aquarium.

Sleeping is my life.

If anyone were to enter the hotel lobby right now, they'd be greeted by what look like the aftermath of a battle that took place in the hotel lobby.
One robot was inside the fountain. Another robot lays near a somewhere far away from the north elevator. A third one seems to be laying there in the reception area. The reception counter looks like the robot was thrown into it, messing it up.

And finally, there was a smoking crater. Presumably, a robot must have exploded, leaving behind the crater. Great Dragon seems to be standing nearby, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hola!" Great Dragon greeted whoever it is that entered the hotel lobby. "Great Dragon took care of some robots that tried to get near the North elevator. Great Dragon wished that you were here to see the action that happened in here!" He flex both his biceps.

"It felt so good to finally practice wrestling with those robots! They're no match for Great Dragon!" The wrestler yells excitedly, as he strikes a pose for the audience to see.

"O-oh crap... Um, alright, I'm... not that great at hacking or anything, b-but I'll do my best... G-good luck, everyone..." Tsubasa waved as she departed for the security room.

BEECH

Myrion returned to the lobby.

"Um, that was... easier than expected..." He said looking slightly embarrassed because he thought a lot about what to say that would convince the other robots tO JOIN THE REVOLUTION AND ONE OF THEM MOCKED HIM. LOS ANGELES? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??? DID THEY THINK HIS FEELINGS OF ROBOT-COMRADERIE WERE JUST FOR SHOW????? Whatever, he succeeded and that's what's important.
Page 94 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus