Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 3 of 95[ 3796 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 95  Next

Re: Danganronpa F7: Die on a Hill (Prologue)Topic%20Title

Remember us.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Yeesh, jumping in heels sounds really hard to do! But it's really, really, reallyreallyREALLY neat that you can do it!" Ruby exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down with excitement. She took in a breath due to having said "really" so many times before speaking again.

"Oh, I can do lots more impressive stuff than just jumping in heels!"

NIKI_4829 wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"All this talk about AI and gadgets and bibbity bobbity hanky panky stuff makes me kinda confused..." Woody mutters. "Whatever happened to natural, honest work? All of you should plant a tree or a flower at least once in your life. It's good for your soul, you know?" He nods affirmatively. "Um, does anyone else agree with me...?"

"I do a little gardening to get my mind off my...uh.. work!! I hope it's being taken care of properly." He was beaming, despite him being the opposite of natural.

"Oh..." The florist responds, unsure of how to react. "Um, I guess that's pretty cool. Planting things is a totally 'YOLO' and 'LMAO' thing to do!" Woody says, sounding extremely hip and cool.

The American Dream

"YOLO, a phrase that fell out of circulation around the year 2017. 'YOLO' stands for 'You Only Live Once'. It was originally popular in the year 2011 thanks to the musician Drake," Lucy said without hesitation. "My, you're quite cultured Woody! To know such old sayings... you must be highly educated!"

Sleeping is my life.

"Hmmm..." Great Dragon said as he pondered over what Woody said about planting a tree or flower. "That's a interesting proposal. Great Dragon will have to think about it. However... Great Dragon's always busy with entertaining the folks with the wrestling shows. Maybe Great Dragon can try to find some time to plant a tree or a flower."

WinterCoat wrote:
"YOLO, a phrase that fell out of circulation around the year 2017. 'YOLO' stands for 'You Only Live Once'. It was originally popular in the year 2011 thanks to the musician Drake," Lucy said without hesitation. "My, you're quite cultured Woody! To know such old sayings... you must be highly educated!"

"Oh, really?" Woody's eyes widen. "Um, I get a lot of customers from different places who stop at our shop, and I've heard that one used a lot. I can't believe I've become such an expert on cool people phrases! So 'LOL'!"

"How did you know, Lucy? Do you know everything? What's my middle name?"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Hmmm..." Great Dragon said as he pondered over what Woody said about planting a tree or flower. "That's a interesting proposal. Great Dragon will have to think about it. However... Great Dragon's always busy with entertaining the folks with the wrestling shows. Maybe Great Dragon can try to find some time to plant a tree or a flower."

"Yes! Definitely do that. I'm so glad my ideas are being spread...I want to share my seed with all of you!"

"Share your...seed?" Adel asked, tilting his head. "That sounds fun!"

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Okay, look, there's no need to panic. I'm sure Stakes must have some emergency generators to run this place." she said, and then looked up at Twilight Palace and all of it's bright, opulent, bright, hedonistic, bright, hi tech, and electricity draining glory. "... Or maybe a few hundreds, thinking about it."

"I-I certainly hope so..." Tsubasa hugged herself a little. "It'd really s-suck not being able to order food..."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"H-huh?" Tsubasa blinked in amazement. "Geez, t-that's... I have trouble j-jumping period, I couldn't i-imagine trying in heels..."

"It was super hard the first time, but after a little bit of practice it was no sweat."

Ryleigh crossed her arms, the corners of her lips coming up in a smug little smirk. "Though, I am like, really, really good at jumping, so maybe that made it a little easier."

"Oh, y-you are? I-I guess that makes sense..." Tsubasa stared at her silently for a couple seconds before speaking up again. "Um, i-is jumping in heels part of some special training you do or something...?"

Collin1002 wrote:
"Yeesh, jumping in heels sounds really hard to do! But it's really, really, reallyreallyREALLY neat that you can do it!" Ruby exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down with excitement. She took in a breath due to having said "really" so many times before speaking again.

"But yeah, I can run in heels; it's just a bit weird for me to do. You do get used to it, though! I'm super glad you like 'em, Tsubasa," she replied with a little smirk. "I just thought they looked really good with the rest of the outfit, so I'm glad you agree!"

"Oh, um, y-yeah," Tsubasa nodded again, a little more enthusiastically. "T-they definitely look good... the w-whole outfit does... a-at least, I think so..."

CaptainPancakes wrote:

"It is." Woody nods. "But it takes work. It'll probably make you sweat and get tired, but sharing your seed is a duty to the planet. I try to share my seed every day!"

The American Dream

TheLetterF wrote:
"Oh, really?" Woody's eyes widen. "Um, I get a lot of customers from different places who stop at our shop, and I've heard that one used a lot. I can't believe I've become such an expert on cool people phrases! So 'LOL'!"

"How did you know, Lucy? Do you know everything? What's my middle name?"

Lucy let out a static-y chuckle. "Unfortunately, I do not know everything. I just have access to the Internet, so I can spout information about most subjects with decent accuracy."

fella

"Ooh, like what?" Ruby enthusiastically asked Ryleigh, a toothy grin on her face. "Oh, and thank you again, Tsubasa! I'm super glad you like my outfit, hehe!"

She giggled and turned on one heel, doing a sort of pirouette to show off the full outfit.

BEECH

TheLetterF wrote:
"Oh..." The florist responds, unsure of how to react. "Um, I guess that's pretty cool. Planting things is a totally 'YOLO' and 'LMAO' thing to do!" Woody says, sounding extremely hip and cool.

"Huh!" Even after hearing Lucy's explanation on the slang, he couldn't make sense of the sentence. "I'm assuming those words you just said mean something good! I normally have trouble understanding "cool people phrases", the people I spend the most time around don't use them...good to know you're an expert!"

"Sharing...seeds..." He's sure he's heard this one before, but forgot the context, so he's just taking it literally. "Oh! I could definitely use some for my little garden!"

BEECH

Oh no double post

Shy guy

"If I'm someone's reincarnation, I guess that makes me YOLT!" Ramon chipped in.

Collin1002 wrote:
"Ooh, like what?" Ruby enthusiastically asked Ryleigh, a toothy grin on her face. "Oh, and thank you again, Tsubasa! I'm super glad you like my outfit, hehe!"

She giggled and turned on one heel, doing a sort of pirouette to show off the full outfit.

"S-super glad..." Tsubasa repeated softly and giggled at Ruby's display.

She threw a curious glance at Ryleigh, apparently also interested in what her reply would be.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Oh, y-you are? I-I guess that makes sense..." Tsubasa stared at her silently for a couple seconds before speaking up again. "Um, i-is jumping in heels part of some special training you do or something...?"

"Mhm!" Ryleigh nods excitedly, staring at Tsubasa intently all the while. "It is sometimes. I do all sorts of different stuff as part of my training, to make sure I'm in the most tip-top shape I can be!"

To prove her point, she leans back to puff out her chest, hands resting on her hips.
Collin1002 wrote:

"It'd be easier to tell you what I couldn't do!" She lets out a quick giggle, before continuing, "I'd need a volleyball court to show you the most coolest stuff I can do, but I can also do stuff like handstands, jump really high, carry cute girls..."

Just another day.

TheLetterF wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"It is." Woody nods. "But it takes work. It'll probably make you sweat and get tired, but sharing your seed is a duty to the planet. I try to share my seed every day!"

Dale nodded in respect.

"Truly you are a man of understanding, to plant each of those seeds youve made the world that much safer. when next you decide to I would be honored to help plant some seeds!" he said with a twinkle in his eye. "Besides I gotta make sure hes planting the right stuff when he does it, if he puts the wrong stuff in the wrong area it wont grow due to the wrong type of environment and as such be no use to anybody!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Mhm!" Ryleigh nods excitedly, staring at Tsubasa intently all the while. "It is sometimes. I do all sorts of different stuff as part of my training, to make sure I'm in the most tip-top shape I can be!"

To prove her point, she leans back to puff out her chest, hands resting on her hips.
Collin1002 wrote:

"It'd be easier to tell you what I couldn't do!" She lets out a quick giggle, before continuing, "I'd need a volleyball court to show you the most coolest stuff I can do, but I can also do stuff like handstands, jump really high, carry cute girls..."

Tsubasa shrank into her hoodie as Ryleigh returned her stare. "R-really? That sounds tough... a-and kind of painful..."

She blinked a couple times. "...c-carry cute girls?" she repeated.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Tsubasa shrank into her hoodie as Ryleigh returned her stare. "R-really? That sounds tough... a-and kind of painful..."

She blinked a couple times. "...c-carry cute girls?" she repeated.

Ryleigh busts out her most enthusiastic nod yet -- which is really saying something -- and her eyes start to twinkle in the same way as when she was first looking around the Strip.

"Yep! 'Carry cute girls!' If you think I don't look like I could-" For a fleeting moment, as she takes a brief pause, her usual overly cheery demeanor is replaced by an intense gaze, "then you're dead wrong."

She immediately closes her eyes and the bright, dumb smile returns to her face. "I'm totally strong enough to do it!"

fella

"Ooooh, that all sounds really neat! I'd like to see all that sometime, especially all the volleyball stuff you can do! It is your talent, after all!" Ruby chirped, the connotation of Ryleigh's words completely and utterly going over her head.

That sudden shift in demeanor was enough to spook Tsubasa into flinching back, slipping, and falling on her butt. "I-I believe you!" she yelped from the ground, holding her hands up to shield herself. "I-I didn't say I didn't!"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
That sudden shift in demeanor was enough to spook Tsubasa into flinching back, slipping, and falling on her butt. "I-I believe you!" she yelped from the ground, holding her hands up to shield herself. "I-I didn't say I didn't!"

"Oh! Did you lose your footing? Here, let me help you up." Ryleigh pouts, looking concerned, reaching her hand out to Tsubasa.

Looking for all the world like a deer caught in headlights, Tsubasa just stared anxiously at the other girl for a few moments before finally extending her cold hand towards her. "U-um... y-yeah... I-I guess I slipped..." She briefly glanced at her footwear. "...I-I guess that's why they're called slippers, huh? Eheheh..."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Looking for all the world like a deer caught in headlights, Tsubasa just stared anxiously at the other girl for a few moments before finally extending her cold hand towards her. "U-um... y-yeah... I-I guess I slipped..." She briefly glanced at her footwear. "...I-I guess that's why they're called slippers, huh? Eheheh..."

Ryleigh giggles as she grasps Tsubasa's hand, "Up we go!"

In one swift motion, instead of pulling Tsubasa to her feet, Ryleigh bends down and scoops the other girl up into a princess carry, laughing as she stands back up.

"See? Told ya I was strong enough!"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Ryleigh giggles as she grasps Tsubasa's hand, "Up we go!"

In one swift motion, instead of pulling Tsubasa to her feet, Ryleigh bends down and scoops the other girl up into a princess carry, laughing as she stands back up.

"See? Told ya I was strong enough!"

"WAHH!" Tsubasa squealed in shock. She immediately squirmed around, then hastily stopped herself and wrapped her arms around Ryleigh's neck for added support. "W-W-W-W-What're you doing?" she gasped, her face bright red.

fella

Ruby flinched as Tsubasa lost her footing and slipped onto her butt. She stepped forward to help, but Ryleigh was quicker on the draw. As in, Akkordian was quicker to post. She smiled and backed away a bit, and let out an entertained giggle as Ryleigh picked Tsubasa up.

"Phew! Glad you're alright, Tsubasa!" she exclaimed, unaware of the poor girl's plight.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"WAHH!" Tsubasa squealed in shock. She immediately squirmed around, then hastily stopped herself and wrapped her arms around Ryleigh's neck for added support. "W-W-W-W-What're you doing?" she gasped, her face bright red.

"Picking you up, duh. I did tell you I was super good at carrying cute girls, didn't I?"

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Picking you up, duh. I did tell you I was super good at carrying cute girls, didn't I?"

"C-" Tsubasa sputtered in response, her eyes like saucers. "C-cute... I... A-are..." she tried again. "A-are you f-flirting with m-me...?"

Sorry, Ruby, Tsubasa doesn't seem to be able to hear you at the moment.

Suddenly, a loud thud could be heard, as a heavily packed suitcase hit the pavement near the cars.

"Fuckin' finally got that shit outta here..."

Following the suitcase, a young woman stepped out of the car, and stretched her legs. Woman probably wouldn't be the best word to describe her, however. Punk would probably be more accurate. Or troublemaker. Some might even call her a bad bitch. But that's besides the point.

The girl grabbed her suitcase, and dragged it behind her as she got closer to the others, her gorgeous red and yellow hair flowing behind her. The chains on her outfit rattled as she walked, and her combat boots thumped every step of the way. Finally, she stopped. She set down her suitcase, and cupped her hands together, bringing them up to her mouth.

"Yo, dipshits!" She yelled quite loudly, wanting to attract as much attention as possible. Her voice had a hint of a New York accent.

"The name's Roxie! Roxie Trudeau. But you guys can call me Winner! Because I'm the bitch who's gonna win this competition!" She laughed confidently and obnoxiously.

"I guess I should probably tell you fuckers my talent, huh? I'm the Ultimate Graffiti Artist! If any of you uncultured dipshits have ever heard of the great Trax of New York City, then you're looking at her!" She laughs again.

"Unless there's any cops watching... In that case it's not me. You've got the wrong gal..." She coughed.

fella

"Heheh..."

Ruby slyly grinned. Now she definitely knew what was going on. Yep, Ryleigh was flirting with Tsubasa.

"Well, you two have fun! I'll leave you to it."

She winked at the two young women, and as soon as she winked, she heard a thud. She whipped her head around to see Roxie, and grinned.

"Heeey! Glad you could make it!" she chirped. "Whoaaa, your hair is awesome!"

BEECH

Myrion turned to the loud, punk girl. She seems nice! "Oh, hello there! I really like your hair color, it's like fire! It really suits you!" He got distracted by the shiny chains and accessories Roxie was wearing, so he didn't really pay attention to everything she said.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"C-" Tsubasa sputtered in response, her eyes like saucers. "C-cute... I... A-are..." she tried again. "A-are you f-flirting with m-me...?"

Sorry, Ruby, Tsubasa doesn't seem to be able to hear you at the moment.

"Hmm..." Ryleigh shifts on her feet, hoisting Tsubasa up a bit in the process. She seemingly contemplates something or other for a moment, before, you guessed it, flashing her signature smile once again.

"Yeah, guess I am." She's finally found her inside voice, apparently, as she giggles under her breath.

"Trax, huh? That's a New York thing? Never heard of it, but sounds nice I guess. Is that like that banksy or something? Also before you hate me for being ignorant, I'd like to say that your outfit is nice!"

Devin gives Roxie a slight smile, but seems a little distracted by the red and yellow hair.

"Y-You're chains and accessories are so cool..!" Adel gawked, his eyes lighting up like a neon sign. "Where'd you get them..? Do you have any to spare..?"

Akkordian wrote:
"Hmm..." Ryleigh shifts on her feet, hoisting Tsubasa up a bit in the process. She seemingly contemplates something or other for a moment, before, you guessed it, flashing her signature smile once again.

"Yeah, guess I am." She's finally found her inside voice, apparently, as she giggles under her breath.

"O-oh... W-wait, really?" Tsubasa blinked, somehow blushing even more. "B-but why? There-there's way c-cuter girls here than me, a-and you don't really know me a-at all, r-right? O-or, wait, have you seen my streams? B-but, no, hang on, I-I didn't tell anyone a-any of my handles..." she blathered, trying to rationalize this to herself.

Sleeping is my life.

Great Dragon blinks a few times as Ryleigh shown off her ability to lift up girls. He shakes his head before he look towards Roxie who have busted onto the scene.

"That's a interesting choice of colors for your hair, Roxie! It really gives you that fiery aura!" Great Dragon exclaimed, completely forgetting about his loud voice. "Dios mío! This is quite a interesting group of folks we have here..."

Collin1002 wrote:
"Heheh..."
"Heeey! Glad you could make it!" she chirped. "Whoaaa, your hair is awesome!"

NIKI_4829 wrote:
Myrion turned to the loud, punk girl. She seems nice! "Oh, hello there! I really like your hair color, it's like fire! It really suits you!" He got distracted by the shiny chains and accessories Roxie was wearing, so he didn't really pay attention to everything she said.

"Yeah, I know. I'm pretty fuckin' awesome alright!" Roxie stated confidently, ignoring the fact that the compliments were only talking about her hair.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Trax, huh? That's a New York thing? Never heard of it, but sounds nice I guess. Is that like that banksy or something? Also before you hate me for being ignorant, I'd like to say that your outfit is nice!"

Devin gives Roxie a slight smile, but seems a little distracted by the red and yellow hair.

"It ain't got nothin' to do with New York. It's all me! My own invention!" She stated again. "You seem alright enough, so I won't hate you. Yet. Your outfit's pretty cool too, it reminds me of a friend of mine."

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Y-You're chains and accessories are so cool..!" Adel gawked, his eyes lighting up like a neon sign. "Where'd you get them..? Do you have any to spare..?"

Roxie rolls her eyes. "Take a picture, pal. It'll last longer." She runs a hand through her hair. "I don't remember where I got them and no, I don't have any to spare."

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"O-oh... W-wait, really?" Tsubasa blinked, somehow blushing even more. "B-but why? There-there's way c-cuter girls here than me, a-and you don't really know me a-at all, r-right? O-or, wait, have you seen my streams? B-but, no, hang on, I-I didn't tell anyone a-any of my handles..." she blathered, trying to rationalize this to herself.

"Why?" Ryleigh shrugs, "Do I really need a reason to think you're cute? I just do."

Not seeing the issue, Ryleigh looks around, trying to spot the source of the loud thud and shouting she barely noticed, until she spots Roxie and the small crowd of fellow contestants. She lets out a gasp, bounding over to the foul-mouthed girl, still carrying Tsubasa effortlessly in her arms.

"Your hair is so pretty! And I like your jacket! Are you like, a biker or something?"

Quote:
Roxie rolls her eyes. "Take a picture, pal. It'll last longer." She runs a hand through her hair. "I don't remember where I got them and no, I don't have any to spare."

"Oh..." Adel sighed, looking disappointed.

He dropped his head for a moment, before looking back at Roxie. "But I don't have a camera..."

Akkordian wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Why?" Ryleigh shrugs, "Do I really need a reason to think you're cute? I just do."

Not seeing the issue, Ryleigh looks around, trying to spot the source of the loud thud and shouting she barely noticed, until she spots Roxie and the small crowd of fellow contestants. She lets out a gasp, bounding over to the foul-mouthed girl, still carrying Tsubasa effortlessly in her arms.

"Your hair is so pretty! And I like your jacket! Are you like, a biker or something?"

"Ah... um, t-thanks then..." Tsubasa mumbled, eyes lowered. "U-um, y-you too... c-cute... I think..."

And then she squeaked as Ryleigh ran off to see Roxie. Guess she's just along for the ride now.

"H-hi..." she waved weakly to the brazen woman.

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Ah... um, t-thanks then..." Tsubasa mumbled, eyes lowered. "U-um, y-you too... c-cute... I think..."

And then she squeaked as Ryleigh ran off to see Roxie. Guess she's just along for the ride now.

"H-hi..." she waved weakly to the brazen woman.

Ryleigh's brain finally catches up to the rest of her as she looks from Roxie back to Tsubasa, looking genuinely surprised, a slight hint of blush overtaking freckled cheeks.

"You really think that I'm cute too?"
Page 3 of 95 [ 3796 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 95  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus