Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 17 of 19[ 721 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Re: Scooby-Doo, Starring You: Stage Fright at the Scream ParTopic%20Title

"Not me! Do not move me without consent!" Blaze assured. "Anyways, you guys think Gabby is the Shambler? Just wondering."

Blaze looked nervously at the clown. "I-I'm just asking!"

Shy guy

"Oh, so we're finally addressing the elephant in the room?" 'Psycho' said, throwing her hands into the air. "She's either an evil monster or an evil clown, there's no in between! Surely you've all been thinking the same?"

ASCEND

Suddenly filled with metal rage, Psycho plays an epic riff on her keytar and then screams to the sky.

“Let’s split up, gang!”

The group returns to the park once more!

Spoiler: Monster Attack 1
—The elephant shambler is silent.
—The wraith is on the move!

Spoiler: Turn 1
—Gabby Runs North! Smelling prey in the distance, she skulks into the Go-Kart Track!
—Fred Searches for Clues! After hunting around the stage, he discovers some evidence hanging from a rope in the catwalks.
—Daphne Runs North! She finally escapes from the Funhouse and enters the Fairgrounds.
—Psycho Searches for Clues! She digs up some evidence in the graveyard outside the Haunted House.
—Blaze Sets a Trap! He places a comically large bear trap on the floor and lights it on fire, but no one steps on it!
—Shaggy Searches for Clues! He grabs some evidence inside a large domed platter in the Haunted House’s dining room.
—Scooby does nothing.
—Dario uses Scooby Dooby Doors! He heads into one of the ferris wheel cars and somehow passes through the floor. He eventually lands on his bum in center-stage.
—Moe Raises Morale! He does a cool trick where he tries to drive up a loop-de-loop but falls out of the car at the top and plays his saxophone while he falls to his doom. Gabby laughs uproariously at the display. Her Courage increases by 4, and Moe’s increases by 2.

Current Positions

Spoiler: Monster Attack 2
—The elephant shambler is silent.
—The wraith plays a brooding melody, calling down a gloomy fog upon the park. Gabby, Moe, Psycho, and Shaggy become lost in the fog and aren’t very happy about it! [Fear increases by 4]

Spoiler: Turn 2
—Gabby Sets a Trap! She shoves Moe into Franky’s fishbowl and places a rock on top, trapping him inside!
—Fred uses Scooby Dooby Doors! He jumps into a porta-potty in the Entrance and flushes himself down, emerging from a toilet in the Entrance bathroom.
—Daphne Searches for Clues! She collects some evidence buried in a pile of hay in one of the stables.
—Psycho does nothing.
—Blaze Runs West! He sprints into the Stage, effectively replacing the recently departed Fred.
—Shaggy does birthing. That was a typo but I guess it’s canon now.
—Scooby Sets a Trap! He lays out a tripwire that will trigger a cannon loaded with rocks to blast at its victim’s legs at high speeds, maiming them for life! Fortunately, no one goes anywhere near it.
—Dario Searches for Clues! He wall-jumps onto the top of the stage and collects some evidence there.
—Moe is trapped! He can’t do anything!

Fear Level: 36

Still feeling courageous, the group reunites in the virtual world…

EXT. WITCH TRIAL CIRCLE - DAY

As the group enters, they encounter a nervous-looking Skully.

“Bad news, bros!” Skully shouts, “Turns out the generator in the Power Plant never really recovered from when the monsters trashed it earlier. With most of the park staff gone, there’s not much we can do to fix it. It’ll probably give up the ghost by sunrise!

“If that happens, there’s no way you all will be able to make it out of here,” Skully continues, “I’d wager you have time to explore the park twice more. After that, you’d best skedaddle!”

[The game will end after the tenth Talk it Out phase. If all monsters aren’t caught by then, the heroes will lose. There will be a limited number of Unmasks available during the last Talk it Out phase, so strategize carefully!

The first player in the next phase is Psycho.

Spoiler: Turn Order
Psycho, Blaze, Shaggy, Scooby, Dario, Moe, Gabby, Fred, Daphne

Actions are due on Wednesday at 4 PM EST.]
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

"Guys, guys, I've got a new theory about the identity of the monsters!" 'Psycho' began. She held up her hands a little and put on a weird, sort-of smirk expression. "Aliens."

There was an uncomfortable silence. "What? Ed's not here, gotta pick up the slack." She shrugged. "Anyway yeah all I found was like some weird alien skeleton or something. Totally irrelevant to what's going on here, but the government might try to silence me now so I figure hey, may as well drag you all into the conspiracy too!"

Sock

Zorroe turns his back to Psycho, and looks off in the distance.

"...The government is already after me. You too now, it seems. When this is all over, we need to change our names. Move to New Zealand. Change our hair colours. Change our shoe sizes. Only wear V-necks..."

Rookie Killer

"I think I have some info about wraith," announced Shaggy, "I found a bowl of haggis that has an imprint that looks like an animatronic's head and some long hair in it. Which means that the person behind that bagpipe monster probably has long hair."

Shy guy

Kachu wrote:
Zorroe turns his back to Psycho, and looks off in the distance.

"...The government is already after me. You too now, it seems. When this is all over, we need to change our names. Move to New Zealand. Change our hair colours. Change our shoe sizes. Only wear V-necks..."

"Hey great idea. Maybe you could change your name to Moe?" 'Psycho' suggested.

Sock

"No. That's stupid."

Shy guy

'Psycho' was, for once, speechless.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

The door slams behind Dario as he bursts into the virtual world.

"Guys! Guys!" he shouts, "I found evidence about the Wra-" He's interrupted by Shaggy speaking up.

"Long-haired, you say? Interesting. Here's what I found." Dario holds out a piece of black pipe. He activates a device on the bottom that shoots a flame out of the top of the pipe. He points to the handprints - right handprints. "Ladies and gentlemen, the Wraith is right-handed!"

He does some quick head calculation, then holds up his index finger as if to say, "Eureka!" Then adds, "If everyone is telling the truth, this narrows it down to two people: Gabby and Elisa." Considering what this meant, Dario gulped. Dare he incur the wrath of the Clown Gods? Dare he curse himself and any of his kin and descendants to a life fraught with chaos, eldritch phenomena, and incessant pranks?

Surprising nobody, he had to think on it a bit more.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

The American Dream

I also found evidence about the wraith—it’s short! Daphne exclaimed. “I found a note complaining about prejudices against short people in society. Weird, but it also discussed dressing up as the wraith to terrorize the concert! It’s gotta be Gabby, right? I vote to unmask her!”

Rookie Killer

"If that's the case and no one has like lied about their evidence, the wraith can be only one person or should I say clown," replied Shaggy in response to Daphne's evidence. He then turned to Skully, "I'd like to use our evidence to accuse Gabby of being the wraith."

ASCEND

With a rumble, the small stone with the monsters’ names scratched on the surface rises out of the ground. Once it stops, the gang finds themselves staring at a large stone podium covered in elaborate carvings, like the kind a witness might occupy at a trial.

Skully picks up Gabby and deposits her on the podium. The clown looks out at the others, their stares cold and calculating, but her chipper mood seems untarnished.

Shaggy steps into the center of the clearing and faces off against her, showing surprising courage.

“Alright,” Skully says, returning to his seat. “This is Gabby’s last chance to defend yourself, so I’d like to see what she has to say. But when you’re ready, Shaggy, you’ll have to back up your accusation by listing the evidence! Though if Shaggy loses interest, someone else can do it I guess.”

[if y'all want to see Gabby respond, just don't list the evidence yet]
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gabby sticks her tongue out and blows a raspberry at the others, waggling her fingers by her ears.

"PBPBPBPBBPBPBPBPBPBBPBPBPBffffffffffft!!!"

[ENTERING THE CLOWN EVENT HORIZON]

She reaches behind her back and takes out a 10-gallon red jug of gasoline? and presses the nozzle to her lips.

She tilts her head back and guzzles the entire bottle until only little drops are coming out. She throws it to the side.

Gabby snaps her fingers and a little flame appears atop of them. Everyone kinda has to throw up after that display, so their brains can barely keep up with what is happening.

She blows out and her breath ignites sending a huge fireball towards the others. She breathes back in and blows again, this time a huge arc of flame spreads out, destroying everything in it's path. Bones is absolutely disintegrated which sucks for him.

"Hyuk!"

Gabby laughs as everyone burns alive in front of her.

Another funny prank by Gabby.

Rookie Killer

"Zoinks!" Shaggy rolled onto the ground to stop himself from burning to death. When he was longer on fire, he would've wanted to eat a couple of Scooby Snacks to prepare himself but the box he brought with him had been destroyed in the blaze so he went straight to to listing the evidence, "Ok... um... thanks for that pal. I'd like to present the balloon that proves that the culprit is skinny, the haggis bowl with the long hair, the pipe that shows that the wraith is right-handed and the ince.... heightism rant."

Last edited by Winston Payne on Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabby slaps Shaggy with a rubber chicken, decimating him for good.

Blaze died again.

Gabby gives Blaze her card. He learns that Gabby also does funerals and wakes, and he learns where to find her on Craigslist.

The card magically floats into Blaze's agape mouth, clogging his windpipes ensuring he will never walk the virtual Earth again.

fella

Fred bravely mans the flames, doing his best to shield the others. How valiant. However, his whole body catches on fire and his clothes (except his ascot for some reason) burn away as he screams in agony, revealing a pair of bright white tighty-whities with a beautiful pink heart patterning lining them.

He does, however, have pretty good abs and man cleavage. Feel free to observe even though he's on fire.

Rookie Killer

Shaggy is knocked unconscious.

The others hear a little horn and the revving of a tiny engine.

A 2-foot tall multicolored car squeals into view, burning rubber as it approaches. Peaking out of each window are several full-sized clowns holding whipped-cream pies. The pies smash into everyone's faces, distracting them as the door opens for Gabby.

Gabby smashes herself into the tiny door and closes it.

The car leaves and the Clown mob continues to fire suppressing pie bullets.

Gabby smiles to herself, another satisfied customer.

The car dashes straight out of the digital world into the real world and zips through the fairgrounds.

The American Dream

Daphne does Jell-O shots by herself.

Gabby comes back to take a jell-o shot as well. Don't worry, she's not behind the wheel.

Scooby licks the cream off his face.

"Mmm, delicious."

He goes off to start licking the cream off of everyone else as well.

The American Dream

A tall, bald man in a suit chuckled at this post number.

Blaze began to do some Fortnite dances.

Shy guy

'Psycho' took off her VR helmet. She wasn't on fire in the real world. There weren't any clowns nearby in the real world. It was peaceful there, in the haunted house. "What is the world coming to?" she muttered, glancing over at Shaggy as his head lolled from unconsciousness.

ASCEND

The trial circle is in ruins. Several members of the cast are on fire, and Skully is lying in a heap of ashes. The once pristine grass is now burnt and caked with ash.

Eventually heavenly light shines down on the now empty podium. Within a moment, it changes to a ghastly green.

This confirms it! Gabby was the wraith after all!

Despite Skully’s questionable mortal state, the clearing still floods with white and kicks out the remaining members of the group.

EXT. PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Gabby and her clown posse careen wildly through the park, hooting and hollering through the thoroughfare. Several food stands, benches, and trash cans are obliterated underneath their rubber tires.

As the group zooms out of the Entrance, they see their path blocked by the Mystery Machine, the Stranger Strings tour van, and several other cars. Eyes wide, the driver whips the steering wheel to the side, bringing the clown car to a halt.

“Not so fast, clowns,” Fred says, stepping out from behind his van. “We’re not finished with you yet.”

Gabby glances out the rear windows of the clown car and spots the rest of the group racing toward the Parking Lot. It seems they were unaffected by their virtual injuries and unafraid to confront the clown once more!

This is their last chance. Can they vanquish the menace?

[This scene will end in a little over 24 hours.]

Shy guy

"Yeah! We got you now, clown!" 'Psycho' called out from her position of safety behind everyone else.

Sock

Zorroe shows up in a second mask, hoping people can't recognize him. "Y-yeah! You go, guys!"

He cheers on as far away as physically possible.

Gabby presents everyone with a choice:

Will they submit to the clowns or live in fear for the rest of their meaningless non-clown lives?

Certainly, anyone who wishes to become a clown could make themselves known now, and Gabby would show mercy.

Vote Yay in thread to submit.

Blaze votes yay, tired of constantly dying.

Gabby bestows a clown nose upon Blaze. He has been born again.

It is going to be a struggle for young Blaze. Many clowns don't make it in the first month due to the harsh clown lifestyle.

Shy guy

"I'm already being hunted by the government, I can handle a little bit of clown persecution!" 'Psycho' yelled. She didn't look as confident as her words would suggest though.

"Hyuk!"

Gabby laughs because Psycho is a fake anarchist and a real anarchist is a clown.

The American Dream

Daphne holds up a sign that says “ur short lol”.

ASCEND

The group, too scared to take action against the clowns, is forced to watch as Gabby calls in her bagpipe wraith to lift her in the air and over Fred’s barricade. She blows a raspberry out the window before the wraith drops her onto the pavement. The clown car bounces off a light post and rolls across the parking lot, knocking several of the clowns inside unconscious, but eventually lands on its wheels again.

“Ruh roh! They’re rettin’ away!” Scooby cries.

“Not on my watch!” A manly voice shouts.

The group turns to see Don racing out of the park on his motorbike. He drives up a ramp and rides along the side of the building then does twenty mid-air flips and lands on the other side of the turnstiles, approaching the clown car.

The clown driver lets out a honk of fright and then puts pedal to the metal, tearing out of the parking lot.

“I’ve been chasing these clowns for years,” Don shouts from his bike, waving his fist in the air. “And they’re not getting away now!”

Don blazes after the clowns, and the two vehicles ride off into the horizon. The group silently wonders if Don will ever be heard from again.

Fred discovers Gabby’s evidence on the ground. Apparently it fell out of the car when it was dropped onto the pavement.

Spoiler: Evidence
You pull a coin out of Deianira’s ear. More specifically, it’s an ancient gold coin from 3000 B.C. that’s been missing for centuries! This could be very useful to archeologists, but it’s useless to everyone in the park.

While pinned by the shambler, you manage to spot a custom hatch sawed into its back. You extend your arms really far to open it and take a picture of the contents. A remote-controlled device has been placed inside to control the mascot! Due to the hatch’s placement, it must have been carved by a short person. That means the elephant shambler is short!

Underneath the stage, you find a giant, grotesque rat king! The wriggling mass of rodents is disgusting and utterly useless, but the two of you become fast friends!

After looking over the evidence, the group races back to the VR world.

EXT. WITCH TRIAL CIRCLE - DAY

Upon returning to the VR world, they find that the place is still totally scorched, but Skully is intact again, albeit smoking. No, not the tobacco kind of smoking, that’s inappropriate! Faint gaseous trails are constantly emanating from his head.

“Good work guys!” Skully said, “In fact, it seems like you all are pretty close to the end! Maybe if you buckle down, you can finish this job up now!”

Judging by the emptiness in Skully’s eyeholes, he just wants the torment to end.

[Actions are now due at 2 PM EST tomorrow. That’s Friday! Wow!]

Sock

Zorroe draws his rapier.

"With this new evidence in hand, there's only one path forward." He says.

He points the rapier at.... Psycho.

"Fiend! I see no other option than to Unmask you as the foul Elephant Shambler!"

Shy guy

Psycho dragged one of her eyebags down and stuck her tongue out. "Bite me. And for crying out loud, just call it a Dullahan already! You're accusing me of being the Dullahan. Don't you guys know anything? Jeez..."
Page 17 of 19 [ 721 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus