Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 3 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - PrologueTopic%20Title

Quote:
"Nobody on our side's done enough to get in prison, though! And I know this because we're not there. And why would we? On the other hand..."

Vera glances off to the poor people group. She looks at all of them. "Murdering is a bit more than just a little sin, isn't it?" It appears as if she already forgot who the murderers were.

Griffin shrugged.

"Oh, you don't know that. I'm sure there are people here who are hiding some pretty dark secrets. In fact, I can feel it! I just can't wait to unravel those tales..!"

Griffin beamed as he pointed his camera at one of the twins. Still wasn't sure which one it was.

Planetbox wrote:
"Oh, don't just stammer over there! Don't you have anything to say for yourself? Or has being faced with your own misdeeds struck you dumb?"

"...I'm sorry, which one are you again? I don't want to get your name wrong when this goes live."

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:
"And you!" Hammond yelled, pointing. But not like, dramatic pointing like some kind of superb lawyer, it was just some low effort low energy pointing. "What are you in for?"

"Sheesh, could you at least wine and dine me before you strip me bare? Or are you so on the edge that you popped one after seeing my pretty mug?"

Rover chuckles. "I'm here for a reason. That's all that matters."

Shy guy

"So we're going to fight?" Zayne asked, looking around the room as things got heated. "Is that why we're all here? Count me in! I'm ready for a brawl!" He rolled up his sleeves and crouched in a ready position on his chair.

"Um... we can't really fight if they're all chained up, though..." he added awkwardly.

Kachu wrote:
"Sheesh, could you at least wine and dine me before you strip me bare? Or are you so on the edge that you popped one after seeing my pretty mug?"

"Murderer." Hammond snapped his fingers. He pointed to a few more random people in the convict's line up too, "Killer, killer, killer, assassin, everyone here, everyone's a killer until proven otherwise, nobody trust them."

No other way than to make this mistake.

KamiPanda wrote:
"So we're going to fight?" Zayne asked, looking around the room as things got heated. "Is that why we're all here? Count me in! I'm ready for a brawl!" He rolled up his sleeves and crouched in a ready position on his chair.

"Um... we can't really fight if they're all chained up, though..." he added awkwardly.

"No, why would we ever do that? Maybe if the prisoners fought. That'd be kind of funny. As long as I'm not involved, anyway."

fella

"Brilliant deduction, Hammond. Guilty 'til proven innocent. Great notion."

Myles sighed and laid down yet again, looking towards Vera.

"Dunno about the rest of us, but I'm not exactly in the mood to fight. Kind of trying to... move past that part of me, so to speak."

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"Murderer." Hammond snapped his fingers. He pointed to a few more random people in the convict's line up too, "Killer, killer, killer, assassin, everyone here, everyone's a killer until proven otherwise, nobody trust them."

"If you keep manifesting it like that, then maybe we'll all rip off our shackles and take the 1% down!"

"Be careful of what you wish for, buddy."

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Sorry, but I'm married to the la- pffffft," he started, before breaking into a laughing fit. "... Yep, couldn't keep a straight face. But still no, I'm not entirely convinced you're not a serial killer too yet."

"Aww, you've never heard of Cake the Cutter before?" Cake started pouting a little, but quickly gave up on the act and giggled in amusement. "Kidding, kidding. I wouldn't hurt a fly, promise."

Kachu wrote:
["If you keep manifesting it like that, then maybe we'll all rip off our shackles and take the 1% down!"

"Be careful of what you wish for, buddy."

Hammond didn't answer, but the fact he shut up and put his finger down showed he was considering the possibility.

Datamatt wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

"No, why would we ever do that? Maybe if the prisoners fought. That'd be kind of funny. As long as I'm not involved, anyway."

"It would make great content, too," Griffin helpfully pointed out.

Remember us.

Planetbox wrote:
"Oh, don't just stammer over there! Don't you have anything to say for yourself? Or has being faced with your own misdeeds struck you dumb?"

"I-" Carmilla cleared her throat, straightening her back in her chair in her best approximation of confidence, still balling up her hands anxiously in her lap. "I'm sorry, but, I just- I don't know how to respond to... this."

Shy guy

Datamatt wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

"But he's got a sword!" Zayne protested, pointing at Theodore. "Swords are for fighting."

Still, it didn't seem like an actual fight was going to break out any time soon, so he sat back down on his chair again in disappointment. "If we're not here to fight, why are we? ...Oh, for the invention thingy, right. So we're just waiting for Val to get here?" He began rocking in his seat restlessly. He clearly didn't like sitting still.

Akkordian wrote:
"I-" Carmilla cleared her throat, straightening her back in her chair in her best approximation of confidence, still balling up her hands anxiously in her lap. "I'm sorry, but, I just- I don't know how to respond to... this."

"Just say you're sorry for doing all those bad things, easy peasy!"

BEECH

Dante shook his head. "Nah, I put effort into my hairstyle today. I don't want to ruin it by fighting aimlessly." He decided to ignore every comment made previously by Hammond in an attempt not to explode.

No other way than to make this mistake.

Vera looks over to Theodore. "Yeah, sure, he has a sword, but at least he's on our side! It's probably a decoration, anyway. Looks super cool. Wouldn't mind it being real either."

She shoots a wary glance towards the masked man.

KamiPanda wrote:

"But he's got a sword!" Zayne protested, pointing at Theodore. "Swords are for fighting."

Still, it didn't seem like an actual fight was going to break out any time soon, so he sat back down on his chair again in disappointment. "If we're not here to fight, why are we? ...Oh, for the invention thingy, right. So we're just waiting for Val to get here?" He began rocking in his seat restlessly. He clearly didn't like sitting still.

"Swords are not just for fighting my good man." Theodore replied. "They are for protecting! Defending those who cannot defend themselves! And for making you look cool in front of beautiful women!"

Datamatt wrote:
Vera looks over to Theodore. "Yeah, sure, he has a sword, but at least he's on our side! It's probably a decoration, anyway. Looks super cool. Wouldn't mind it being real either."

She shoots a wary glance towards the masked man.

"You wound me, milady! I assure you my sword is real!" Theodore frowned. "I forged it with my own two hands!"

Last edited by Joker on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sleeping is my life.

"My god..." Axel muttered when it was revealed that there were two Camilla Hext. They looks very much alike, which could be difficult to tell apart. "This could be troublesome..."

And then Zayne mentioned that they have to wait for Val. He nods at the researcher. "Yeah, Val have some explaining to do... Like why would Val make us meet those bastards if they're prisoners? I mean, come on!" The soccer player points an finger in the direction of the prisoners, though it wasn't clear which of the prisoners he was pointing at. "What's the point of this event if we're just meeting them?"

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"My god..." Axel muttered when it was revealed that there were two Camilla Hext. They looks very much alike, which could be difficult to tell apart. "This could be troublesome..."

And then Zayne mentioned that they have to wait for Val. He nods at the researcher. "Yeah, Val have some explaining to do... Like why would Val make us meet those bastards if they're prisoners? I mean, come on!" The soccer player points an finger in the direction of the prisoners, though it wasn't clear which of the prisoners he was pointing at. "What's the point of this event if we're just meeting them?"

"Maybe we're innocent and Val's gonna save us from all the judgmental looks we've been getting by setting us free." Lou shrugs. "They sound.... Swell I suppose. Maybe they'd even sort out this impostor situation we got."

Just another day.

Joker wrote:
"Swords are not just for fighting my good man." Theodore replied. "They are for protecting! Defending those who cannot defend themselves! And for making you look cool in front of beautiful women!"

Domanic turns his head to theodore
"Thats wrong boy, theres only one reason a weapon exists, to end something, sometimes it doesn't come in the form of a life, but all the same it aint worth much if you dont got the grit to pull the trigger at any given moment."

"Pretty words to disguise what its really for are nice and all but don't delude yourself in thinking its any less then that."

ASCEND

Akkordian wrote:

"Geez, you're, uh, much less impressive in person, sorry to say," the other woman replied. "This ain't how I imagined this going at all. How am I supposed to get sweet vengeance if you aren't even invested?"

Her chains rattled as she sat on the floor, all the energy draining out of her body. She rested chin on her fist, looking annoyed.

"I'll just be over here. Let me know if we're planning on having a jig on the backs of any rich folk."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

Mec wrote:
"Maybe we're innocent and Val's gonna save us from all the judgmental looks we've been getting by setting us free." Lou shrugs. "They sound.... Swell I suppose. Maybe they'd even sort out this impostor situation we got."

"That must be it! Val's smart, so they know what they're doing. If Val trusts you all, I trust you all!"

Zayne took another look around the room. "Maybe we could all just quiet down a bit? Relax, take it easy!" He paused, listening carefully; you could almost see his ears twitching. He caught the distant sounds of waves, and paled. "Oh, right, if we all do that I'll remember that we're on a boat... Why do you people like cruises so much, anyway? They're boring, and if you're not careful you'll notice that there's nothing under your feet except a million miles of water! Val should've invited us to a forest or something, that woulda been way more fun..."

Sleeping is my life.

Mec wrote:

"Hey! I wasn't even talking to you, you bastard! And you're acting like Val was some sort of savior?!" Axel spat as he turns to look in Lou's direction. "Hell no! Val's just a normal rich fellow who invited me and the others to go on this vacation. We didn't expect that the vacation would involves meeting bastards like you, Louis!"

Sighing, the soccer player turns to the rest of the rich group. "Zayne, we get what you mean. Val have some explaining to do. I know we have questions that need answers." Axel replied to Zayne.

Remember us.

Planetbox wrote:
"Geez, you're, uh, much less impressive in person, sorry to say," the other woman replied. "This ain't how I imagined this going at all. How am I supposed to get sweet vengeance if you aren't even invested?"

Carmilla nods demurely, an even wearier look in her bag laden eyes. "...I'm very sorry that I don't live up to your expectations..."

With a sigh, her eyes leave Carmilla and drift over the faces of the other prisoners before stopping abruptly, her hands once again clutching at her sleeves.

The American Dream

Lilith was there, still, having calmed down from her violent verbal outbursts towards Hammond, and lazily trying to break her shackles. Though, even for someone as clueless as her, she was able to spot Carmilla, or the rich one, anyway, staring at her.

Sock

"You two gonna kiss or somethin'?"

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:

"You wanna join?"

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
Lilith was there, still, having calmed down from her violent verbal outbursts towards Hammond, and lazily trying to break her shackles. Though, even for someone as clueless as her, she was able to spot Carmilla, or the rich one, anyway, staring at her.

Carmilla freezes like a deer in headlights at Lilith returning her stare, blue eyes going wide. After a long moment of panicked staring, she opens her mouth as if to say something, but immediately shuts it in a strange half-smile half-frown as she averts her eyes.

Kachu wrote:

"Ex- Excuse me?"

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"You wanna join?"

"There will be kids watching, mind you," Griffin said, carefully filming Lillith.

Sock

Rover shrugs. "Don't want to rain on the little miss's parade. Especially after that other 'Milla came on by. Maybe I'll sit this one out."

"And hey, it ain't a crime or nothing. Hell, some people might find all the chains kinda hot." Rover stares Carmialla dead in the eyes. It's creepy.

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:

Carmilla freezes like a deer in headlights at Lilith returning her stare, blue eyes going wide. After a long moment of panicked staring, she opens her mouth as if to say something, but immediately shuts it in a strange half-smile half-frown as she averts her eyes.

"Uh... hi?" Lilith says with a slight wave. "Do we know each other? I mean, you look... a little familiar, but... hm... did we go to school together, maybe? I-I mean, not that I would expect you to remember me from school -- nobody does, so..."

Shy guy

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"You wanna join?"

"How would he do that with his mask on?" Zayne asked curiously.

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Uh... hi?" Lilith says with a slight wave. "Do we know each other? I mean, you look... a little familiar, but... hm... did we go to school together, maybe? I-I mean, not that I would expect you to remember me from school -- nobody does, so..."

Carmilla slowly raises her head to look at Lilith again, her pout from earlier back on her lips. "Wait, then..." She gasps quietly, her hands balling up the hem of her sweater as she leans forward in her seat. "It really is you...!"

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla slowly raises her head to look at Lilith again, her pout from earlier back on her lips. "Wait, then..." She gasps quietly, her hands balling up the hem of her sweater as she leans forward in her seat. "It really is you...!"

"Wait..." Lilith muttered before smacking herself on the forehead. "Wait! Right! I knew it! You... right! You helped tutor me in high school. Senior year, I think. You, uh, really helped me with all that. I don't think I would've passed Mr. Milton's class if it weren't for you! But, well, I mean I guess it didn't matter much in the end, huh?"

She held up her shackled wrists and had a sheepish smile on her face.

"Maybe not for me... but, you, I mean, you're well-off enough to have people pretending to be you, so..."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Wait..." Lilith muttered before smacking herself on the forehead. "Wait! Right! I knew it! You... right! You helped tutor me in high school. Senior year, I think. You, uh, really helped me with all that. I don't think I would've passed Mr. Milton's class if it weren't for you! But, well, I mean I guess it didn't matter much in the end, huh?"

She held up her shackled wrists and had a sheepish smile on her face.

"Maybe not for me... but, you, I mean, you're well-off enough to have people pretending to be you, so..."

Carmilla returns a faint smile for a fleeting moment, before slowly fading back to a frown. "I... I didn't believe that all those things everyone said were true, but..." She mutters, her eyes drift to Lilith's shackles before returning to the other girl's face with a surprising amount of determination in them. "I'd like to catch up more later, if, um..." Her hands leave her lap to mimic the movements of tugging on the shackles as her half-smile starts to return, "...you can."

"Old high school friends..." Cake sighed wistfully. "Must be nice."

Sleeping is my life.

"Wait..." Axel said, surprised by the turns of events. "The Camilla in our group know Lilith? Christ, this is getting interesting, huh?"

Remember us.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Old high school friends..." Cake sighed wistfully. "Must be nice."

Carmilla's jumpy gaze lands on Cake, this time, a slight bit of color tinging her cheeks. "Oh, no, w-we weren't friends!"

"Er... I tutored Lilith, once, but that was about the extent of our... relationship."

Shy guy

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
"Wait..." Axel said, surprised by the turns of events. "The Camilla in our group know Lilith? Christ, this is getting interesting, huh?"

"Rest assured that I don't know a single person here!" Zayne spoke up. "You're all complete strangers to me," he added, casting his eyes around a group that included the Vice President of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Cold52 wrote:
Joker wrote:

Domanic turns his head to theodore
"Thats wrong boy, theres only one reason a weapon exists, to end something, sometimes it doesn't come in the form of a life, but all the same it aint worth much if you dont got the grit to pull the trigger at any given moment."

"Pretty words to disguise what its really for are nice and all but don't delude yourself in thinking its any less then that."

"I must disagree, sir." Theodore said. "Weapons are about more than ending things! They are a form of art! A good weapon's beauty rivals even the most prettiest of paintings! Just because they have the power to end something, doesn't mean they have to be used exclusively for that!"

Sleeping is my life.

"I'm in the same boat as you are, Zayne." Axel said as he cross his arms. "I don't know a single person in this room."

The soccer player mulls over it for a brief moment.

"Then again, this is probably what I get for spending my time playing for the Steel Sharks. I'm a team captain after all..." He said with a smile.

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla's jumpy gaze lands on Cake, this time, a slight bit of color tinging her cheeks. "Oh, no, w-we weren't friends!"

"Er... I tutored Lilith, once, but that was about the extent of our... relationship."

"Just once, huh..." Cake's eyes lazily drifted from Carmilla to Lilith and back. "Well, if you say so," she smirked.
Page 3 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus