Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 2 of 5[ 197 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: THE Adrian Andrews FanclubTopic%20Title

Mask☆DeMasque Fangirl

Quote:
And yes, those two are now my otp. See my sig! *points* :edgy: and :adrian: work on so many levels. They could be hetero for each other, lol. (There isn't any decisive evidence that Edgey and Adrian are both straight as a rainbow... at least from what I've seen. I've always thought it to be baseless conjecture.)

:ema-shock: Woah! I see it! (Some images weren't coming up on my page last night, so I didn't see your signature beforehand)

And yes, I think you converted me into your PW OTP too... Now all we need is a good fanfiction to convert the masses... :enguard!:
Mask☆DeMasque
is my idol.

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

hey, maybe we should write a fic together. I'll probably PM you with some ideas tonite if you want to go through with it. Writing about PW characters is fun :)

I'm always on here lol so yea.

:uramidn: By the time we're done, I'll have converted you into a :adrian: x :edgy: fangirl tee hee

Hunh? Did I say something?
:-P
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

Mask☆DeMasque Fangirl

That sounds like a fun idea, actually. It's been a while since I've actually written something though, so I might be a little rusty. And pathetically slow. Scratch that, I'm always slow.

{Hm? But I thought- No, it's probably just my imagination playing tricks on me...}

Anyway, I really like the idea of Adrian and Edgeworth together. Like you mentioned beforehand, they have a lot of traits similar to each other, and I think the pairing will be a great oppotunity to explore both their characters in a little more depth. I always thought that they would be at least good friends at the end of 2-4. (And I'm an Edgy fangirl too, so...)
Mask☆DeMasque
is my idol.

Sanity is overrated...

- I love the way that she looks really pissed off right after one of her sets of glasses has broken.
- She's far more developed than most of the other witness characters.
- The way that she acts in the "good ending" of JFA is adorable and somewhat brave too.

Personally? I would like some friendship fanfiction between Adrian and Phoenix. Even though I'm not sure that they would go well together in a relationship, I think that Adrian needs a friend that is loyal, kind and straightforward. Considering what she goes through prior to 2-4, I think she might have earned it, don't you?

A Swimmer of Dreams

ADRIAN

Adrian is my favorite female character in the series, and my second-favorite character overall. X3 I suppose I could list why, but... Well, her dependency really broke my heart. I just couldn't stand the way they treated her in court, even though I understood why. At that point when you have to make that WHOAMG LIFECHANGING DESCISION of saving either her or Maya (right before Fran comes in and... yeah), I chose her in a heartbeat.

...Sorry, Maya. XD;;

But yeah. I love how she started to branch out, and form attachments to more than one person, even at the end of 2-4. You could tell that she was really starting to trust Phoenix and Miles, and was really grateful that Franziska was offering to be her friend. It was amazing.

And it was such a treat to see her back in 3-2, so happy! I didn't want to think that she'd be forced to stay in jail for too long, even if she committed a crime like that. She just didn't belong in prison. So yes, it was wonderful that she got out easily and moved on. X3

...I suppose most of you already know where I stand on the whole shipping thing. XD;; Although she and Luke didn't interact directly in front of Phoenix, the interaction between them they mentioned... Um, let me stop now before I fly off on a tangent. XD;;

But simply, I adore Adrian, and I'm glad to see she has her own fanclub now. <3
Zetto San wrote:
I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.

||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||

Sh1n1 ZE FIER wrote:
ADRIAN

Adrian is my favorite female character in the series, and my second-favorite character overall. X3 I suppose I could list why, but... Well, her dependency really broke my heart. I just couldn't stand the way they treated her in court, even though I understood why. At that point when you have to make that WHOAMG LIFECHANGING DESCISION of saving either her or Maya (right before Fran comes in and... yeah), I chose her in a heartbeat.

All of us would... Maya is kind of annoying and Adrian deserves better. :edgy: It was kind of harsh the way Miles was treating Adrian in court, and I almost cried, but it was time for Adrian to face her fears. At least it was a learning experience... I'm SO glad Adrian didn't actually commit suicide though. I love her!

Quote:
But yeah. I love how she started to branch out, and form attachments to more than one person, even at the end of 2-4. You could tell that she was really starting to trust Phoenix and Miles, and was really grateful that Franziska was offering to be her friend. It was amazing.

Well, they did save her from her past, despite the reminder of all Adrian went through... and she was grateful. Phoenix and Miles both have huge hearts. Miles just doesn't show it as much as he should... As much as Franny trying to 'be her friend' - I think Franny just knew Adrian's weakness and tried using Adrian for information. I believe it was an act. When Franny kicked in the court room doors and brought the evidence, I thought she was doing it to prove the truth, not to get Adrian off. *is shot and brick'd and mutilated* Yes, I know AxF shippers are going to be pissed because I just said that. I don't care though :-P

Quote:
And it was such a treat to see her back in 3-2, so happy! I didn't want to think that she'd be forced to stay in jail for too long, even if she committed a crime like that. She just didn't belong in prison. So yes, it was wonderful that she got out easily and moved on. X3

I wish we saw more of her though. I loved her happy little self in T&T... I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I really wish she could have been the waitress in the Tres Bien. :) I posted earlier in this thread sprites of what she would look like. I love how those came out...

Quote:
...I suppose most of you already know where I stand on the whole shipping thing. XD;; Although she and Luke didn't interact directly in front of Phoenix, the interaction between them they mentioned... Um, let me stop now before I fly off on a tangent. XD;;

Lol... IDK though. For some reason, I dislike Luke. And he's such an arrogant prick. I think Adrian can do better... I totally think she and Miles are perfect for each other. They both have so much in common and they look cute together... and they are my OTP. But of course, we'll all have different opinions. And the fanfic co-author position is open, if you want to write an AxM fanfic with me. My original co-author hasn't gotten back to me in weeks... and we haven't started, even after the multiple PMs I sent. (PM me if you want to help! Anyone can.)

Quote:
But simply, I adore Adrian, and I'm glad to see she has her own fanclub now. <3

Agreed 100%. Though it's small, at least there are some people who love her to death... :edgy: I wish Adrian was a real person... I'd so squeeze and hug her. <3

Bronze Samurai

I'd honestly marry this woman in a heartbeat. I also love how we're the same age, too.
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

The cape is self-fluttering

Hmm... I also felt bad for Adrian when Edgeworth threw that line at her and threatened to expose her secret. But then I realized he was just trying to get to the truth, and he was letting her know he wasn't going to let her emotionally blackmail him and get in his way. To be honest, I'm not so sure she would have tried to kill herself again; considering how scared she was about everyone knowing her secret, she might have said anything to get people to shut up about it. (Which is understandable. Who wants that kind of label following them around?)

The cool thing about Edgeworth is that, for the most part, things don't get personal for him in court. He might be on someone's side, but he also isn't afraid to knock a little sense into that person, either. And then there's the way he justifies his actions.
Spoiler: Edgey quote
The courtroom is a garden of judgment. I am putting myself on the line when I stand in there. And that's why I made the witness do the same... It's only natural.
In a way, I like that. It's like he's saying he wants everyone to be on the same level.

On the other hand, maybe what he says to Adrian isn't as harsh as it seems. Edgeworth sometimes says things that have more than one meaning. Yes, most folks would immediately interpret "If you're going to say you would 'choose death,' that is of no concern to me" as "I don't care if you kill yourself." But when you think about it, it could also mean something along the lines of "I don't care if you say you are going to kill yourself." When you look at it that way, there's a difference. I'm sure Edgeworth was just putting a stop to the histrionics; it wasn't personal at all. There was enough drama going on in court, and Adrian was being enough of a hindrance to the truth. (Of course, I have no clue what exactly was said in the Japanese version, so that theory could easily be thrown out the window)

I do think he had some reservations about what he was doing, though. He takes a meaningful pause or two during that sequence, which suggests he at least realizes he's treading on some dangerous ground.
Spoiler: 3-5
And after what happened to Terry Fawles, I don't think he would be that careless.

As for the topic of :adrian-crunch: x :wacky-edgy: ... the more people point out their similarities, the more I could see it happening. They're both highly intelligent folks, and they've been through similar stuff... having someone close to them die, experiencing a "death" of their own (in different ways of course)... and they both changed for the better. I remember Mia in 2-4 saying something about Adrian being a person who hates having her pace disrupted, someone who doesn't know how to deal with things inconsistent with her thinking. It's funny, because after replaying 1-3, I thought the same of :think: , who at the time used every dirty trick in the book to get a guilty verdict. The possibility of an innocent defendant would have marred his perfect win record, and he hated criminals on top of that, so the verdict had to be guilty, guilty, guilty. (Then, of course, along came Wright :object: who showed him he was wrong, wrong, wrong :wacky-edgy:)

I played around with 2-4 and the other cases in which Edgeworth played the bench (including...y'know... case 3-5), just to study his interactions with female witnesses. I pressed and chose different text boxes (when they allowed multiple choice), and based on what I found, I have to wonder if :edgeworth: has some sort of crush on :adrian: . She is the only female witness whose looks he has commented on, and at a completely random moment.

Spoiler: 2-4 testimony
--From Adrian's testimony--
:adrian: And there was his dead body. I... I was in shock...
:object: (press statement): You were "in shock"...?
:adrian: What? Was I not supposed to be?
:nick: (Ms. Andrews is a very calculating person... And despite how "close" they were, I doubt she had any romantic feelings for Mr. Corrida...)
:edgeworth: Anyone randomly stumbling upon a dead body would be in shock. And you can't seriously expect that a young beauty like her would not be shocked.
:nick-sweat: (Somehow, I don't think beauty has anything to do with being shocked or not...)

Spoiler: contains a couple T&T spoilers
I thought he'd say something about April May and Dahlia/Melissa since they're pretty ladies, but he just refers to them as "innocent" and "delicate" respectively, and says nothing about the other women (sucks for you, :oldbag:). He once calls Iris "cute" outside of the courtroom, but those are Larry's words, and Edgeworth is just using them against him.

Another point... Edgeworth does have a tendency to pick on Phoenix if you press a lot, or choose the wrong "multiple choice" response. But -- and it could just be my imagination -- he seems to do it a lot around Adrian. It gives the impression he's trying to show off ... but for who?

And Adrian is probably the only woman who has ever made him scream (ha ha). Oldbag's cheese and whining don't count. But seriously, she does evoke some pretty strong reactions from him, despite the fact that Edgeworth is supposed to be impartial to everything in court. I get that keeping the Shelly card is a huge no-no, though why Edgeworth feels the need to berate Adrian so strongly right there in the middle of court, I don't know. (I mean, couldn't he have kept his composure and taken the card, then get on her case in private? I guess it could've just been to get Phoenix's attention so he would ask about it later... but it didn't seem out of character, either). And he does get quite pissed in the latter parts of the trial when it looks like Adrian will be charged as the murderer. It's probably because of his new attitude and the truth being concealed... but a girl can dream, can't she?

Anyway, somewhere in that jumbled group of paragraphs is my opinion is that :adrian: x :edgeworth: would make one hot couple.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Bronze Samurai

I love your logic, right there.
Image Julia...<3

Seconded!! That's exactly what I was thinking when I started shipping AxM as my pairing. They're just perfect for each other.

On a different note,
I may have to make a new sig with them. I'm getting tired of my current one. It would be just as cute though. :edgy:

A Swimmer of Dreams

I don't ship F/A because I simply don't see it. I am sorry. D: No offense to those who do, though! If they wish to, and they see it, then they should ship it...

...Similarly, I don't really see Miles/Adrian going beyond friendship. No offense to you people either. XD;; I like the path of your logic--it flows smoothly. However, I simply... Well, I just don't think their personalities mesh well. Forgive me for that if you will. To me, however--and I assure you, regardless of my love for PhoenixMiles and MilesGumshoe, I am not biased to think that Miles has no attraction to women--despite the similarities that have been listed, I find that they are both emotionally damaged in different ways... That could hinder a romantic relationship between them. I could go into detail, of course... And I most likely will, soon. But not now. It's late here, and I have been on the road literally all day.

An arrogant prick...? Doesn't that sound a bit, you know, harsh? 'Arrogant prick' sounds more like Godot to me... And speaking of going into detail, this spring of description for the Adrian/Miles pairing, I find inspiring. You can expect my own OTP analysis soon. =D Won't this be fun? Nee hee~ I've been meaning to break it down for a while now, and now I have an excuse to do just that. Let us see what sorting I can perform to my madness.
Zetto San wrote:
I'm not one to hate on pairings, but that shit's just illogical.

||Fanfiction||deviantArt.com||Project Kallisti: A Hero Could Save Us...||

Lol, at Luke being an arrogant prick... it is the truth in my opinion. He's easily my worst favourite character of the games. He's annoying and full of himself and yes, I deserve to be shot. *is shot*

I think it's the whole ace security guard or ace detective crap (I don't remember, I don't want to either) that makes me sick to my stomach. It's just that something about Luke that really sets me off. And that monocle thing... creepy! *shivers*

For those who I've converted into Adrian and Miles lovers, I just did my best drawing ever. :edgy: The japanese text translates basically to "I really really like you" because I wanted Edgeworth to say it and sometimes guys aren't as blunt. It just seems more like him. There is nothing showing in this picture, but yes, they are in bed. I got a little lazy, so...

I hope the text looks accurate. I had to copy the characters off the computer since I had to do some research. I'm definately NOT fluent in Japanesse. I only know a couple things.

Spoiler: saving space.

ZOMG *squee*! Yes, this drawing this picture made me happy.

I don't know squat about Japanese so I can't comment on the text, but hell yeah to A/M love (uh-oh, that's sounding dangerously like a Gavinners song).

I'll be honest. I don't see a relationship happening between them around 2-4. However, 3-2 and beyond... there's enough healing to allow one. Adrian seems pretty happy, though she does have a tendency to spaz out when she makes a huge boo-boo. But I don't see that self-loathing or co-dependency that was present in 2-4. She's actually quite comfortable with who she is as a person.

I think Miles is pretty strong for the most part. He's found himself, has redefined his role, and remains steadfast in his pursuit of the truth. (And to be honest, I think that makes him one of the bravest men in PW) Obviously, there's that one area that will always bother him... the earthquakes. And considering the earthquake thing has been bothering him for the past 17 or so years, it'll definitely take some time to get over it, or at least for him to not pass out at every random tremor. But as long as he's willing to conquer his fear, I believe he can overcome it... or, as I said, just learn to deal with it a little better.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
I'll be honest. I don't see a relationship happening between them around 2-4. However, 3-2 and beyond... there's enough healing to allow one.

Time is definately a factor... of course nothing would have happened between Adrian and Miles during 2-4. Remember how Miles tore Adrian apart in court? It's hard to forget... Miles broke Adrian, and Phoenix got Adrian the aquittal from the murder charges. But because of the two of them, Adrian was able to piece herself back together, realize where she went wrong, and detach herself from that secret she would take with herself to the grave. Miles essentially saved Adrian, and she was more than grateful for it. But if everyone wasn't there for her, Adrian would have made no progress whatsoever, and if she was found guilty, she would probably turn quite bitter. It's not right to be in jail when you're innocent.
Quote:
Adrian seems pretty happy, though she does have a tendency to spaz out when she makes a huge boo-boo. But I don't see that self-loathing or co-dependency that was present in 2-4. She's actually quite comfortable with who she is as a person.

Everyone spazzes or reacts somehow. Of course, :adrian-crunch: is just how she expresses herself. But Adrian has most definately gotten over the self loathing and co dependency. But now Adrian is this bubbly, genuine person who is happy simply because she has been freed from herself. Adrian definately acts more 'normal'. Before, she was cold, tough, and relied on those around her to survive. Now she can stand on her own and is strong enough to make it through every day. I can definately see her being able to live her own life.

Quote:
I think Miles is pretty strong for the most part. He's found himself, has redefined his role, and remains steadfast in his pursuit of the truth. (And to be honest, I think that makes him one of the bravest men in PW)

On this, I agree with you mostly, though I think Miles is not 100% there. Even in 3-5, I can see Miles still somewhat distant from himself. I think that's how he copes with everything though. I've always seen Miles as a broken man, though he's always going to have those scars and he's always going to be trying to figure out how to get through every day and learn how to deal with his problems. I think the distancing kind of helps Miles take a step back and see what's gone wrong. Miles is stronger, though, I'll give you that, and there's no question that he lives to find the truth. It's what's important to him. Ever since DL-6, despite the fact that he became a prosecutor, there is this burning amibition to find the truth no matter what the cost. He's already lost the one dearest thing to him, his father, so what else is left to lose? Miles also sees why he lost his mentor, but that didn't hurt him AS much. If he wasn't to blame, then who else was? I don't think he's found himself just yet. There's still a few things Miles needs to work on. Miles most importantly needs to be able to let himself go a little bit. He gets better for a little while, then jumps back down and goes up again and down. It's a cycle. He's always had this 'I'm better than you' aura to him, though as time passes he expresses it differently. Once Edgey gets a reality check, he'll realize this isn't the case.

Quote:
Obviously, there's that one area that will always bother him... the earthquakes. And considering the earthquake thing has been bothering him for the past 17 or so years, it'll definitely take some time to get over it, or at least for him to not pass out at every random tremor. But as long as he's willing to conquer his fear, I believe he can overcome it... or, as I said, just learn to deal with it a little better.

The earthquakes trigger memories of the physical trauma = the oxygen deprivation. It's the physical trauma that reminds Miles of the psychological pain he endured during the DL-6 incident and the aftermath. I believe that it is a chain reaction. And as I said before, this is the one set of scars that will not fade with time. I fear that for Miles' entire life, he will be afraid of earthquakes. I don't think he will recover from that. Especially from the looks of it in 3-5, years later.

So is this thing dead? Where's the :adrian: love? I have a habit of killing threads..

That one girl

I'm patiently waiting for that person to explain why he ships Atmey/Adrian.
This is so shippable just because of one conversation.

Raile

I'll revive this thread!

I really liked Adrian Andrews. Really liked her. She and Franziska are actually the first female characters from anywhere outside of Gundam Wing that I honestly liked--I'm not a supporter of them as a pairing, though. She's a good strong female character. And by strong I mean she's got some depth and interesting personality to her, you know? She's a person. It's a good thing.

I cannot wrap my head around Atmey/Adrian at all. :yuusaku:

I see why people support Franny x Adrian though. Or at least I thought I did. It made sense for a minute before but now I don't remember why. :meekins:

I just see that it looks as if :franny: uses :adrian: 's weakness to gather information. I don't see the two being true friends at all.

I should post more, but I'm lazy.

I haven't played 3-2 in a while, but I think whenever you mentioned Adrian to Luke he would always call her charming or something like that.
Spoiler: 3-2
Of course, he could just be saying that because Adrian gave him his job which allowed him to have his perfect alibi.

Also, this thread isn't getting too many posts because not very many people visit the GS2 board :sadshoe:

Raile

Yeah, people do prefer to talk about what's new.

I guess I can only see the Franziska/Adrian thing if you take things from the view of Adrian's dependency, where it kinda makes sense. But you know, for all the fuss about them, I've yet to see a good fanfic that really explores that? Not that Adrian fanfiction is exactly common. Adrian fans are generally pretty split about whether they want her to move on and become more independent or whether they want her to carry and form a new dependency.

Spoiler: GS3
Also, Luke's personality makes that sort of thing an unreliable basis for that, at best. He's very flamboyant and says a lot of things for effect. Still, I guess there's not exactly a whole ton of male characters that are still alive... that's she's actually interacted with? I mean unless you want to go for Gumshoe. :yuusaku: So I can see why someone would do it. I just don't personally see it.

:agent-Smith:
Ich will.

There's definately the thought out there that both Adrian and Franny are lesbian. And with their relationship in 2-4 pre-change, it just seems to work. Anything else would be crack, and it shows.

And anything with a main character that works seems to become popular. It's got Franny in it after all. Like I know that Phoenix x Edgeworth became super popular because both of them are like the characters in the series. Klavier x Ema because it's cute and one way canon. Diego x Mia. They all consist of at least one major character. I challenge somebody to think of at least one pairing without a main character.

And Luke- I don't really see him with anyone. Maybe Shelly de Killer at best if Luke wasn't so careless.

Bronze Samurai

Here are two:

Plum/Winfred

Ron/Dessie.

And you could always try Dahlia/Doug if you don't think Dahlia is a main character (which I doubt someone would think that).
Image Julia...<3

The best damn attorney you'll ever know

I love her, she is awesome.
Spoiler:
I really felt bad when Phoenix Accused her in the final case. and she made that whole face.

She was also really awesome in the T&T. She was less of a snooty person. so yeah... She is cool :adrian:

Mwahahahaha... I know you too well...

Deviant art I have barely any watchers so some people actually looking at my stuff would be nice.

kristophlover967 wrote:
[color=#FF40BF]Everyone spazzes or reacts somehow. Of course, :adrian-crunch: is just how she expresses herself. But Adrian has most definately gotten over the self loathing and co dependency.

Really? I've always had the impression that Adrian has become a less secretive and depressed person, but I didn't feel in 3-2 that she was no longer dependent on other people. She's not hiding everything from other people, and she's willing to be open about not being perfect, but if you look at how she acts, it still seems like she relies on the approval of others. The Adrian we see in 2-4 is grieving and scheming for revenge, but that's because of Celeste's death, not because of Adrian's codependency. After all, Adrian was codependent before Celeste died, and probably she experienced some sort of happiness while around Celeste.
I think that now, Adrian is more willing to let people into her life and to open up, and if someone she depended on greatly died or committed suicide, she would get help instead of trying to follow that person to the grave. But she still seems to be a very dependent person, and perhaps that's just part of her personality (and it's more important for her to manage her dependent personality than for her to become a self-sufficient person). Maybe she's even happier like this.

I can see why people would support it, because the two of them are in many ways similar, but I can't really see :edgeworth: / :adrian: . I don't think he'd really find 3-2 Adrian that appealing to be around, and my opinion of his character really took a nosedive after how he treated her in 2-4. It might have been necessary to reveal her secret, but he didn't need to be so cruel about it. I do think Adrian needs a relationship with someone who's willing to be in charge, but that person does at least have to have respect and kindness for her, and I think Edgey's missing that.

none

I support Edgey/Franny, so....
But I really like Adrian. She's very--uh-- complicated.
And as far as pairings go, I like Adrian/Luke.
:)

And that's all.

Roflmaosaur wrote:

She hired him, and he stayed. That's just a sign that she wants him.
Quote:
I never liked him at all, and because I write on The Internet, my opinions are important and you should all believe what I believe.

MikeMeekins wrote:
Roflmaosaur wrote:

She hired him, and he stayed. That's just a sign that she wants him.

:luke-side: Really? I thought it was because of his big... nose. :pencileraser:

...NAILED IT

The way I see the :franny: x :adrian: pairing working post change is because Adrian would actually be helping Franziska. Think about it. Fran always tries to look tough, but is very dependant upon her father's image and ideals. She is almost co-dependant, like Adrian. Therefore, if Adrian becomes more stable and independant, she could help Fran break her co-dependence and become stronger.

Now that this topic was revived...

I could see Fran/Adrian. Yes, I admit, at first Fran was just using Adrian the same way she uses all her other witnesses. But at the end of the 2-4, she actually gave Adrian that letter with her phone number or whatever and said to consult her about anything. Fran doesn't seem like the type who would care about her witnesses after a case, and she also doesn't seem to be the type to be supportive of other people's weaknesses.

Also, at the end of T&T, Adrian said she saw Fran again, who taught her how to use the whip. So, they might not necessarily be lesbian lovers, but they ARE friends, even post-change.

~The Phantom Racer~

And I think the MilesxAdrian came true, (that's for me, I dunno about you) since I finally wrote my first MilesxAdrian fanfic. It's titled With...Love Adrian and is recently just up on the Present Testimony forums.

~The Phantom Racer~

Sorry bout the double comment since I have a comment above this one

And on that note, THIS THREAD NEEDS A GOOD BUMP!

I bet Adrian could use a good bump.

...aw, crap.

...NAILED IT

Lengendary Prosecutor

:adrian: is a nice character although I think they tried to build up her up too much

~The Phantom Racer~

Deidara1122 wrote:
:adrian: is a nice character although I think they tried to build up her up too much

I think it really wasn't that much, I mean we still rarely get to know more about her, now that she's in the right senses (well except if you would count her clumsiness)

I mean, come on! Anyone else thinks she should reappear in GS5? She is now considered a main character anyway, so I think, why not?

jptorres26 wrote:
Deidara1122 wrote:

I think it really wasn't that much, I mean we still rarely get to know more about her, now that she's in the right senses (well except if you would count her clumsiness)

I mean, come on! Anyone else thinks she should reappear in GS5? She is now considered a main character anyway, so I think, why not?

She would be pretty good in GS5.

It's nice to see some people like myself that don't think Adrian is a lesbian.

I'm not a big supporter of :edgeworth: / :adrian: I personally prefer :garyuu: / :adrian: (it's a crack pairing, but who cares about that?)

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

~The Phantom Racer~

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

She would be pretty good in GS5.

It's nice to see some people like myself that don't think Adrian is a lesbian.

I'm not a big supporter of :edgeworth: / :adrian: I personally prefer :garyuu: / :adrian: (it's a crack pairing, but who cares about that?)

Crack pairings FTW then, haha

~The Phantom Racer~

*bump*

I'm back and I fell in love with :edgeworth: / :adrian:

Thanks everybody...

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

~The Phantom Racer~

Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

Thanks everybody...

Finally, Miyako is back! I thought our fanclub would die out already!

Hey now that more ideas are flooding in, I think we should already ask Croik or any other admin to move this fanclub to the main defendant's lobby since we all know dear Adrian appeared in JFA and T&T so that practically makes her a main!

Anyone else agrees?

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

jptorres26 wrote:
Miyako Chinatsu wrote:

Thanks everybody...

Finally, Miyako is back! I thought our fanclub would die out already!

Hey now that more ideas are flooding in, I think we should already ask Croik or any other admin to move this fanclub to the main defendant's lobby since we all know dear Adrian appeared in JFA and T&T so that practically makes her a main!

Anyone else agrees?

I agree completely. It also means this thread sees some more action!
Page 2 of 5 [ 197 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)