Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Hawthorne's family jewelTopic%20Title

So...

Was it ever stated what happened to it?
Re: Hawthorne's family jewelTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

Officially, the jewel is "lost". Though I highly doubt Dahlia could have sold it without gathering unwanted attention.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Surf's Up!

Why not? According to everyone, that jewel is at the bottom of the Eagle River along with Dahlia herself. So why would anyone be looking out for it?

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Why not? According to everyone, that jewel is at the bottom of the Eagle River along with Dahlia herself. So why would anyone be looking out for it?

Wasn't it a pink diamond? Whatever jewel it was, it was worth a ton and probably very rare. People who bought such a rare jewel from someone would be bound to remember that, after all, it's not every day a young woman comes into your store and gives you this pink, rare jewel worth a ton of money.

That kidnapping case must have been a pretty big drama, so any potential ransom might have been revealed. Or it could be that Dahlia's father, owning a jewelry-store, had exhibitions or his store's special, rare items put into the paper at some point.

I overall think that Dahlia had it when she jumped off the bridge, but it got lost in the currents when she got to the bank again.

C-A
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)