Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 49 of 57[ 2256 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next
 


Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Gender: Male

Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm

Posts: 3781

I REALLY don't think we need more Jazz Hands ones.

You made the original, Jibbs?
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

I didn't make the one I based it off, I made this beforehand:

Image

I know, I word everything badly :godot:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Gender: Male

Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm

Posts: 3781

Oh, okay. ^_^
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

RandomJibberish, the latest version appears to clip the hair on certain frames - correcting that would be a good move.

Going to double-post with what will hopefully be a well-sorted version of yesterday's list.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

[SORTING COMPLETE]

==SUBMISSION LIST==

The following are unfinished submissions that require editting before inclusion. They have been given reference numbers to link them to the lists they are intended for:
Spoiler: INCOMPLETE SMILY MATERIAL BLOCK
[NEW-001]: Image
[NEW-002]: Image

[UPD-001]: Image
[UPD-002]: Image
[UPD-003]: Image


The following are believed to be outdated copies of submissions and have been included for reference and comparison only:
Spoiler: DATED REFERENCE MATERIAL BLOCK
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


The following are submissions of questionable relevance to the site (Not derived from Ace Attorney):
Spoiler: OBSCURE/ALT-REFERENTIAL MATERIAL BLOCK
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


The following are new submissions to the smily bank:
Spoiler: NEW SMILY MATERIAL BLOCK
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[NEW-001]
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[NEW-002]
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


The following are submitted as modifications to existing entries in the smily bank:
Spoiler: UPDATED SMILY MATERIAL BLOCK
Image as : hobolaugh :
Image as : hobolaugh :
Image as : wacky-edgy :
[UPD-002] as : kyouya :
[UPD-001] as : garyuu :
Image as : bellboy :
Image as : coffee :
Image as : agent-Smith :
Image as : Maki :
Image as : ini :
Image as : salute :
[UPD-003] as : Kristoph-hair :


The following are "jazz-hand" submissions to the smily bank:
Spoiler: "JAZZ-HAND" SMILY MATERIAL BLOCK
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

This any better?

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Posts: 3631

lol, its about time this topic got updated!
BTW, This needs to be added. And I wont stop until the job is done, ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title

Victorian London will never catch on

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am

Posts: 1044

RandomJibberish wrote:
This any better?

Image


Nope, the top end of the hair is still clipping. The ends of his hair disappear past an imaginary border right now.

Balrog wrote:
[smily request]


Already in the list. :D
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Gender: Male

Location: Engl- Ooh, over 3000 posts. (England)

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm

Posts: 3781

By the way, would it be okay for me to use these smilies for my own PW fansite?

Of course, I'll give credit.
Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Posts: 3631

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
By the way, would it be okay for me to use these smilies for my own PW fansite?

Of course, I'll give credit.

You ain't using any of MY smilies.
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

Boss Velotix wrote:
RandomJibberish wrote:
This any better?

Image


Nope, the top end of the hair is still clipping. The ends of his hair disappear past an imaginary border right now.


Ohh, that's what you mean... gimme a minute...
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

Image

That good?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

Gender: Female

Location: Rockford, IL

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 am

Posts: 840

Ya know how we seperate them by games, and spilers and stuff? i think we should have an Out Of Character section...I could make a few...
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Posts: 3631

What does that mean?
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

My name is Judge.

Gender: Male

Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Posts: 1607

Hmm, In your smiley Jibber, there are two spikes of hair that don't move and disappear right at the end before the animation loops.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

I edited one of the existing sprites to make it move and resemble the character more.

:Noodle-Salute: I don't know who made the orginal but the hair and hat belong to them.

Here it is: Image
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 449

Quote:
Image

.... :beef:
How about this: Image

Quote:
Image

..... Uh. Um. Uhhhhh... Is this even human? No, seriously, look, just change it a little....
Image -> Image
Fishman!

Quote:
Image
That good?

VERY good. :edgy: If possible, maybe make it go a bit faster, but that's it. I made the original, by the way.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

Thankyou, Bigfish. I'll try speeding it up :godot::

Image

Better?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

:lana:
Skeledude12 wrote:
I edited one of the existing sprites to make it move and resemble the character more.

:Noodle-Salute: I don't know who made the orginal but the hair and hat belong to them.

Here it is: Image


Um... what's he doing? Or shouldn't I ask. :pasta:

Image :pencil:
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Gender: Male

Location: Somewhere you're not

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 am

Posts: 3389

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
:lana:
Skeledude12 wrote:
I edited one of the existing sprites to make it move and resemble the character more.

:Noodle-Salute: I don't know who made the orginal but the hair and hat belong to them.

Here it is: Image


Um... what's he doing? Or shouldn't I ask. :pasta:


To me it looks like another version of the harmonica one but idk.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

lol

Gender: Female

Location: Tucked away in Wellington's scarf. 8D

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 am

Posts: 1670

Ooo, from the list it looks like we're gonna have an actual Dustin smiley! O_O

good god it's about time ;; I mean *I* tried but it turned out suck. Glad someone finally got it right 8D

...though we could a Turner smiley that isn't the glasses one. D:

God I need to try to make more smileys for characters who have none or not enough. D:
Image
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

The newb has one to spare. I dunno if it was done or not, but here:

Image

Have an OBJECTING HOBO smilie sprite sheet.
Oh, and I added a border around each frame so
that anyone who wishes to animate it doesn't
have to line them all up to get it right. :Hoboright:

Oh and any tips of the trade would be great.
That, and advice. God, it's freezing here. :apollo-shock:

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Will Shorthand- Scrivener Extrodinaire

Gender: Male

Location: Toronto

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 301

Johnny Rotan wrote:
Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
:lana:
Skeledude12 wrote:
I edited one of the existing sprites to make it move and resemble the character more.

:Noodle-Salute: I don't know who made the orginal but the hair and hat belong to them.

Here it is: Image


Um... what's he doing? Or shouldn't I ask. :pasta:


To me it looks like another version of the harmonica one but idk.


Nah I fashioned Mine off of this animation:

Image > Image

Mister Hobo wrote:
The newb has one to spare. I dunno if it was done or not, but here:

Image

Have an OBJECTING HOBO smilie sprite sheet.
Oh, and I added a border around each frame so
that anyone who wishes to animate it doesn't
have to line them all up to get it right. :Hoboright:

Oh and any tips of the trade would be great.
That, and advice. God, it's freezing here. :apollo-shock:


Image There you go Mister Hobo ^^ its perfectly synced with the other Phoenix objection.

:object: Image
Image
ImageImage
CR Married too Yuzikichan
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I hate Klaviema >_>

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Posts: 1938

I made the lana smilie spin!

Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Skeledude12 wrote:
Image There you go Mister Hobo ^^ its perfectly synced with the other Phoenix objection.

:object: Image

Dude. I freakin' LOVE you. :hobolaugh: Thanks so
much! It looks great! No... It looks PERFECT!
>w<

So anyone have any constructive critique?

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||


Last edited by Mister Hobo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Bronze Samurai

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Posts: 1711

RandomJibberish wrote:
I made the lana smilie spin!

Image


That's pretty cool. It matches the sprite pretty well.
Image Julia...<3
Image
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

Skeledude12 wrote:

Nah I fashioned Mine off of this animation:

Image > Image



I'm Sorry, but I'm really struggling with this one. I can see what you tried to do, making it in profile like the sprite, but I think adding a mouth that sticks out like in the sprite only detracts from the smiley.
1) It doesn't look attached to the face, it's a different colour to the rest of the face and doesn't look like a mouth. I'd be bold and stick to the renowned smiley format of less is best.

The other bit to work on is the movement itself. In the sprite, the shadowing below the bowl does not move with the bowl, it remains still. The fact that it moves as well in your smiley makes it appear as if his whole head is moving.

So summise: 1) lose the exterior mouth (make an impression of a mouth within the smiley frame, unless that looks odd too)
2) Make the shadow remain still in each frame, independent of the bowl's movement.
3) Slow the framrate down a bit. I would suggest that the pace of the sprite is a little too slow for a smiley,
people don't tend to watch the smileys long enough to wait that long for it to move, but a little slower, just
to make it seem less... um... girating.

I mean this positively, I think it could be good. I don't mean to be a harsh critic.

Mister Hobo wrote:
Skeledude12 wrote:
Image There you go Mister Hobo ^^ its perfectly synced with the other Phoenix objection.

:object: Image

Dude. I freakin' LOVE you. :hobolaugh: Thanks so
much! It looks great! No... I looks PERFECT!
>w<

So anyone have any constructive critique?


No, no I don't. Because it's freaking awesome. Good job on the animating, but mostly on the design. Congratulations Mister Hobo.
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
No, no I don't. Because it's freaking awesome. Good job on the animating, but mostly on the design. Congratulations Mister Hobo.

Thanks! I'm lookin' through all the sprites, and
whatnot, and am debating on making more. :hobohodo:

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

Don't debate, do! You're good.
I'd recommend getting something you can animate with yourself, so you can get it exactly how you want it, but if not I'll animate them if I stumble across them in the topic.
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
Don't debate, do! You're good.
I'd recommend getting something you can animate with yourself, so you can get it exactly how you want it, but if not I'll animate them if I stumble across them in the topic.
Have any recommendations? :hobohodo:

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Oh, and guys, I realized: we have no young Klavier smilies. So I made one. :'D

Image

Any constructive critique?

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

Yes. Stop being so goddamn good XDDDD
It's a hit again. What programme do you use?
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

:godot: I use Microsoft Paint! :'D

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

You take the...
up the...

Shhhhhiiiiiii-


Photoshop is good for animating. People no doubt will disagree, but it does the job.
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Don't have the money to afford Photoshop, tho'. Ordinarily, I'd take the image and animate it via
the web, on these sites, by you cannot animate the images with transparent backgrounds, prop-
erly. DX It's a real shame.

Sites:
Online Image Editor
Lunapic Editor

Which is how I got the transparency on Y!Klav.
:Hoboright:

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Mister Hobo wrote:
Oh, and guys, I realized: we have no young Klavier smilies. So I made one. :'D

Image

Any constructive critique?
Anyone else have any?

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

I may or may not be here.

Gender: Male

Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Posts: 4916

Mister Hobo wrote:
Don't have the money to afford Photoshop, tho'. Ordinarily, I'd take the image and animate it via
the web, on these sites, by you cannot animate the images with transparent backgrounds, prop-
erly. DX It's a real shame.

Sites:
Online Image Editor
Lunapic Editor

Which is how I got the transparency on Y!Klav.
:Hoboright:

There is a (FREE) alternative to Photoshop, GIMP. It takes some getting used to at first but after a little tinkering with it and learning how to utilize it
GIMP becomes a powerful tool at no cost. =P

Some people have skill in MS Paint and others don't... you do. EPICLY!

Every smilie I have ever made has been from GIMP.
Spoiler: I IZ A SHOW OFF! LOLZ
:gant-jazz: :gant-clap2: :gant-clap: :trapcardcoffee: :ron-jazz: :jazzron: :Godot-object: :snackood: :magatama-spin: :king: :gs4-people: (only a few)
Allot of them I had help from Velo with and he also uses GIMP

However, you could easily make your animated smilies in MS Paint like you would normally do then animate them in GIMP if you found that easier. =P
ImageImage
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Told ya I'd reconsider the Bar Exam!

Gender: None specified

Location: Somewhere I Belong.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

Posts: 29

Donald Serrot wrote:
There is a (FREE) alternative to Photoshop, GIMP. It takes some getting used to at first but after a little tinkering with it and learning how to utilize it
GIMP becomes a powerful tool at no cost. =P

Some people have skill in MS Paint and others don't... you do. EPICLY!

Every smilie I have ever made has been from GIMP.
Spoiler: I IZ A SHOW OFF! LOLZ
:gant-jazz: :gant-clap2: :gant-clap: :trapcardcoffee: :ron-jazz: :jazzron: :Godot-object: :snackood: :magatama-spin: :king: :gs4-people: (only a few)
Allot of them I had help from Velo with and he also uses GIMP

However, you could easily make your animated smilies in MS Paint like you would normally do then animate them in GIMP if you found that easier. =P
Hmm... Maybe I'll try it out! :garyuu:

[Click the below to go to my Sprite Topic. And also,
a thanks to Vicki for the fabulous signature! >w<
]
Image
|| Gaia | devART | Tegaki ||
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

Gender: Male

Location: Back in the U.S.S.R.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:19 pm

Posts: 1914

Donald Serrot wrote:
Every smilie I have ever made has been from GIMP.
Spoiler: I IZ A FAILHAND MAKER! LOLZ
:gant-jazz: :gant-clap2: :gant-clap: :trapcardcoffee: :ron-jazz: :jazzron: :Godot-object: :snackood: :magatama-spin: :king: :gs4-people: (only a few)
Allot of them I had help from Velo with and he also uses GIMP


That is the most full of fail spoiler bar I have EVER seen. EVER.

Donald
Spoiler: ???
No.

You are the gimp XDDDD

I just nabbed photoshop off my dad's computer. :D But GIMP could work fine, I'm sure.
Image
Re: New SmiliesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Proud owner of Luke Atmey.

Gender: Female

Location: Rockford, IL

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 am

Posts: 840

Um, would this work? I kinda always liked this pose...

Image


If the actual smiley works, I'll find some way to make the background see-through...
Image
Page 49 of 57 [ 2256 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » General » Court Docket

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO