Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Question.Topic%20Title

Hot stuff

I have a question regarding non PW related fanart and fanfiction. The current format accepts PW only works for both fanart and fanfiction work. So this got me wondering, should non-PW related work be included or not. Perhaps, should there be seperate forums for that kind of stuff under the Non-Phoenix Wright section?

Just so you know, I'm fine with not including non-PW stuff, but sometimes there's something I've done that's not PW related that I want to show but I'm unable to because of the current format.

Yuusaku I'll let you guys think about it.
Re: Question.Topic%20Title

Who knows, anymore?

As much as I would like to agree with you (I do have other Non-PW sprites that I would like to showcase to you guys, as well), I also have to agree with the fact that CR's Forums primarily focus on Phoenix Wright-Related material, and therefore would not make a lot of sense to include other forums of Fanart/Fansprites/Fan(INSERT SOMETHING FANS WOULD DO)/etc..

It might be a nice thing to consider for CR's Forums, but if the Admins/Mods say otherwise, then I'm afraid it's just gonna be 100% PW-Related stuff.

EDIT: On second thought, I like Apeman's idea, too.

Last edited by fapman on Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Missing Link

Just make a miscelleous sprite or fanart thread in Wright & Co. Offices. I think it's been done before. Yuusaku

Master of sharp things!

fapman wrote:
As much as I would like to agree with you (I do have other Non-PW sprites that I would like to showcase to you guys, as well), I also have to agree with the fact that CR's Forums primarily focus on Phoenix Wright-Related material, and therefore would not make a lot of sense to include other forums of Fanart/Fansprites/Fan(INSERT SOMETHING FANS WOULD DO)/etc..

It might be a nice thing to consider for CR's Forums, but if the Admins/Mods say otherwise, then I'm afraid it's just gonna be 100% PW-Related stuff.

Perhaps simply having a non-PW section of the Present Evidence area, like a sub-forum all its own, would be an ideal alternative? Otherwise it just seems putting non-PW art goes best in the non-PW sections at the moment.

Who knows, anymore?

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Perhaps simply having a non-PW section of the Present Evidence area, like a sub-forum all its own, would be an ideal alternative?

Hmmmmmm...well, it's not my call, it's the Admin's call...but I also like that idea.

Super Tuff Pink Puff

If you already have a PW art thread, you can post a link to other kinds of work you have done. I have seen it done several times before with DA's and others and it does work and doesn't cause any problems. April May

The Missing Link

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
fapman wrote:

Perhaps simply having a non-PW section of the Present Evidence area, like a sub-forum all its own, would be an ideal alternative? Otherwise it just seems putting non-PW art goes best in the non-PW sections at the moment.

Naw, making a whole new forum just to present artwork that would be somewhat random and half the people might not know it sounds like a waste... but its not up to me...

Hot stuff

ButzPuff wrote:
If you already have a PW art thread, you can post a link to other kinds of work you have done. I have seen it done several times before with DA's and others and it does work and doesn't cause any problems. April May

I was under the impression that non-PW wasn't allowed. In any case, I want to know whether it's okay to post non-PW art, or have a separate forum for such thing... or something. Whatever the case, I'll accept. It's up to the admins to decide. Dr. Grey

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Attorney Proto wrote:
ButzPuff wrote:

I was under the impression that non-PW wasn't allowed. In any case, I want to know whether it's okay to post non-PW art, or have a separate forum for such thing... or something. Whatever the case, I'll accept. It's up to the admins to decide. Dr. Grey

Maybe I wasn't clear which would be my fault. You have your normal thread for PW artwork and then at the bottom of you first post you mention you have done other artwork and post a like to your D_A, Photobucket or anyplace your hosting the files. Then it's up to the person to click the link or not.

Example: Igiari_Bren's Art Thread with link to his Deviant Art(Sorry, But I don't mean to single you out Bren)

Hot stuff

Anyway, I'll bring this up since in the Posting Guideline of the Fanart forum, Wooster specifically said, and I quote,
Wooster wrote:
ONLY Phoenix Wright fanart is allowed here.

Hence why I made this thread. I'm pretty sure that a few non-PW fanart popped up, as long as it's linked to, I just want word from the admins about non-PW fanart, whether it should be allowed or not, or whether there can be a separate forum for it. Phoenix

nuuuuu, stoooooop

The rules are that no non-PW fanart or fanfiction are to be posted in the Present Evidence thread. I don't want there to be a "non-PW fan material" section. I think it's unnecessary, as there are plenty of other places for fanworks, and this is a PW forum.

However, if you have a Deviant Art account, or a web page, or some other blog/journal/etc, You can post a link in your fanart/fanfic thread. If you slip in a mention (aka "Here's some Phoenix art - btw there's some Dusk in there, too") it's not like I'll jump down your throat or something.
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket