Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

AA Anime Voice Actor commentsTopic%20Title

迷探偵

The site for the Ace Attorney features some short comments from the main cast. I've translated them for those interested.

Yuki KAJI (Phoenix Wright): I am one of the people who played the Ace Attorney games, but never could I have dreamt that I would involved with Ace Attorney as part of the main cast of the anime. I am so happy! It's a work that is loved by many, so I will bear the weight of that importance and face this challenge humbly and with sincerity. Even though he's only started at his job, he gets things done when they need to be: that's the Phoenix I will do my best at acting. Thanks for your support!

Aoi YUKI (Maya Fey): I am also very excited to see what kind of animation Ace Attorney will turn out to be! I'll do my best so fans of the original games, but also people who will start with the anime will enjoy it!

Masashi TAMAKI (Miles Edgeworth): I am honored I get to work on such a grand series. Like it says in my name, I will be sharp as a sword's edge and fight proudly. Thanks for your support.

Chie NAKAMURA (Mia Fey): I am also a big fan of Ace Attorney. I was very happy when I was informed I was in, but to be honest, being in a series you like so much is also a form of pressure... I will perform this role carefully, so thanks for your support!

Masami IWASAKI (Dick Gumshoe): Congratulations! The adaptation of Ace Attorney is coming! Hello, this is Masami IWASAKI, who will play Dick Gumshoe. I will pull it off! I'll do my best, pal! I'm all fired up! I'm so excited, I might bleed from my nose, pal!

Toru NARA (Larry Butz): To be able to play that Butz from the Ace Attorney series is an incredibly happy honor to me. They say "When something smells, it's usually the Butz.", so I'll do my best to get in a lot of trouble, and to get others in a lot of trouble!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: AA Anime Voice Actor commentsTopic%20Title

Athena Internet Defense Force

I always have doubts when voice actors say "I'm a big fan of ___!"

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Ah, love it when VAs get in character even out of their roles.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Sleep is for the week/weak

Tbh I'm so glad Yuki Kaji played Ace Attorney aaaah :will:
Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...

Thanks for the translation!

Can't wait for the anime version of Lazzy Butz. It's really going to be something else, I think :butzthumbs:
ImageImageImage

Hates Teen Titan justice

I can't wait for this anime! I needs it :shoe: :shoe:
"They won't find the generators Robin and they can't see me they can't see the truth Robin even when it's right in front of them."-Slade
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes