Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 3 of 3[ 81 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: The EU Ace Attorney MinisiteTopic%20Title

Pleeaase don't hurt me.

I'm just really happy that Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations actually got a rating, I though that it would be a extremely simple case (ahem). Europe should, in my opinion, just have one main game rater instead of about 6. I hear that that games in the UK will get a new set of ratings, think of the ratings which are given to films, hopefully, this will make rating games easier.

This sort of thing is ridiculous, even Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney was released earlier, also, we don't even have a release date confirmed (according to what I've read so far). This game should be 7+/10+, apart from a few bloody scenes, this game is child friendly. I doubt it would give even a six year old nightmares.

Fortunately, the Germany's USK have rated it for anyone, which I think is mostly correct. However, it doesn't take a few months to decide that, but only if it took them that long to actually finish it; that would be absolutely hilarious. Did you know that people have said that the people who rate the games, for instance Halo 3, require cheats from the developer so they can play through all of it on time? After all, there wouldn't be any walkthroughs yet. Will this signal the green light for PW:T&T to be released in Europe? I'm 100% certain it will.

If am forced to import it (actually I already have), I would be really frustrated as we've been waiting what? Nearly half a year? Capcom better release PW:T&T in Europe. It would be outrageous if only Germany got it. But we're lucky that USK decided to try and resolve this. I really do hope this doesn't occur again with GS5 or 'Perfect prosecutor'.
Thanks Elriel for the sig!
Page 3 of 3 [ 81 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Trial Minutes