Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 2[ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Apollo Justice Release Date!Topic%20Title

atari wrote:
Am... I the only one whose EB Games hasn't gotten the shipment in yet?

Because I'm really sad about it. :(

You are not alone, my friend.

I went to my local EB on the 19th, and I was told that they would get it on the 21st. It's the 21st right now, and they still don't have it.

Yeah same with me. EBGames doesn't have it, Best Buy doesn't have it, Wal Mart doesn't have it.. All the guy at EBGames says is "we might get it tomorrow".. I bet he's gonna keep saying that until it finally gets here.
Brawl number is : 2578 3028 6741

<3

That happened to me once.. Last summer, a book was said to come out on the Seventh, and it didnt come out till a month later...

Banner by me, avvi by Vickinator!

Click my signature to read my fanfic!

Scientifically Magical Detective O_o

AgostonF wrote:
Yeah same with me. EBGames doesn't have it, Best Buy doesn't have it, Wal Mart doesn't have it.. All the guy at EBGames says is "we might get it tomorrow".. I bet he's gonna keep saying that until it finally gets here.

Best Buy's site has always had the release date is 2/26, I don't think they ever planned to be getting the game in when it came out.

My game, and the keychain this time =O!, were happily waiting for me after school yesterday. I love this new Gamestop, sooooo much more then the shitty one far away <3

Got it today, EB finally got it. No keychains for Canada though :(.. Loving the game, still only on case 1 but it's turning out much better than I expected it to.
Brawl number is : 2578 3028 6741

Got the game yesterday, and definitely loving it. The first case in all the older Ace Attorney games were like 20-minute tutorials, but Apollo Justice's first case felt like 2 hours to me, and had a ton of twists and turns.

My only fear is that it may be too short, because I just got it yesterday, and I'm just about to start my third case.

Destination: anywhere but here.

Oi! Wait up, wait up, wait up!!! What's all this about a keychain? I didn't hear 'bout no keychain! And I live in the U.S.! I went to Gamestop Wednesday and they had it, but they didn't say nothing 'bout no keychain even though I preordered it! Now I'm mad. ANRGY PHONE CALL TIME!!! Ah shit. It's Sunday evening. Oh well, gotta wait till tomorrow.

EDIT: Sunday evening - Left civil phone call requesting two Polly keychains to make up for the one I didn't get. They will get back to me as soon as they can. (Better be today!)
Page 2 of 2 [ 47 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General » Trial Minutes