Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 18 posts ]

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles rated in TaiwanTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

After three months of biting our tongue and talking around certain illicitly-acquired leaks, it's good to finally have a more official source for things: Gematsu reports that The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles has been rated in Taiwan for PC, Switch, and PS4!

It's been a long, long road, and we're still waiting on an Official Official announcement, but it looks like after six long years, Ryunosuke and co. are finally heading west.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles rated in TaiwanTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Ah, DGS.

It's so good to finally have you here now.

OBJECTION!

I'm not a surprise but this should hopefully convince the people who for whatever reason didn't believe the ransomware attack leak.
Spoiler: Some very minor details/speculation from the prior leaks
I know they didn't really want us discussing them but I just wanted to say that the details leaked were pretty substantial to where it was (in my opinion) pretty impossible to have been fake. Between graphics, marketing strategies, and full translated scripts, it would have been nearly impossible to fake. And that's not considering the fact that other Capcom games were leaked (and some having official announcements since)

All in all though, I am super psyched to get to finally play these. I watched the subtitled videos of the first game on Youtube years back and really enjoyed it. I was waiting until translation patches for both games were released to actually play through them but I guess now I won't have to do that. :edgey:

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Hot damn! Christmas came early this year!

Gettin' Old!

Whoooooop! That confirmation is so sweet! Go west!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

This is exciting! I got curious and checked Australia's ratings board and trademark search and nothing there yet... They tend to review things close to release, so I'll keep an eye out.

ApollozJustice wrote:
I'm not a surprise but this should hopefully convince the people who for whatever reason didn't believe the ransomware attack leak.
Spoiler: Some very minor details/speculation from the prior leaks
I know they didn't really want us discussing them but I just wanted to say that the details leaked were pretty substantial to where it was (in my opinion) pretty impossible to have been fake. Between graphics, marketing strategies, and full translated scripts, it would have been nearly impossible to fake. And that's not considering the fact that other Capcom games were leaked (and some having official announcements since)

All in all though, I am super psyched to get to finally play these. I watched the subtitled videos of the first game on Youtube years back and really enjoyed it. I was waiting until translation patches for both games were released to actually play through them but I guess now I won't have to do that. :edgey:

Also, if the specific Ace Attorney leak was elaborate hoax it’s highly likely that the hoaxer would have revealed themselves by now to have their 15 minutes of fame. I also saw the more likely potential issue as being the localization effort was real but that it was quietly canceled before the leak came out but this rating should put those concerns to bed.

A New Chapter of Trials!

Yes, yessssssss! :gant:

I was already convinced by how authentic the leaks were back when they first happened, but this cinches it. I'm glad to officially trade in my DSG acronym for GAAC!
Eureka!

The cape is self-fluttering

It's a start. But I'll take it.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Athena Internet Defense Force

Hooray, some actual news made it to the front page!

The One and Only

Location: That place where that thing happened a while ago...

Finally. The Great Ace Attorney drought is finally coming to a close. That being said, does this mean that our boy sherlock will be getting that apparent name change?

Firesnakex8 wrote:
Finally. The Great Ace Attorney drought is finally coming to a close. That being said, does this mean that our boy sherlock will be getting that apparent name change?

Considering that name change was shown directly in a leaked screenshot that would almost certainly be a yes unless Capcom made a last minute deal with the Doyle Estate.

What did he do this time...?

Finally, I am down for this! I was wondering when the translation team would be finishing up the second Great Ace Attorney, but it seems we're actually getting an official translation! Booyah!

And wait, they actually couldn't get the rights to Sherlock Holmes?! Meanwhile Hollywood has been taking a dump on him over the past decade (Will Ferrell's atrocious Sherlock Holmes "comedy", and Sherlock Gnomes)... :edgeworth:
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Danchat wrote:
Finally, I am down for this! I was wondering when the translation team would be finishing up the second Great Ace Attorney, but it seems we're actually getting an official translation! Booyah!

And wait, they actually couldn't get the rights to Sherlock Holmes?! Meanwhile Hollywood has been taking a dump on him over the past decade (Will Ferrell's atrocious Sherlock Holmes "comedy", and Sherlock Gnomes)... :edgeworth:

Hollywood productions have far bigger budgets for these things.

Missile

Hopefully they will tweak graphics and gameplay. It will be interesting to see how they deal with the translation

I just blue myself

Got my ticket for the concert on April 11. Rumours suggest they might announce the DGS Switch port/localisation then!
I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

But in all honesty, META humour sucks.

ReturnofthePhoenix wrote:
Got my ticket for the concert on April 11. Rumours suggest they might announce the DGS Switch port/localisation then!

Previous info that came out at the time of the leak in November did mention the game being announced in April and assuming it was accurate and the date hasn’t been pushed back this would be the logical time to make such an announcement. Granted it’s possible that the don’t announce it there and we get a trailer some time afterwords but the concert makes more sense.

The Law 'Shark'

Well, Capcom HAVE also just announced involvement in the virtual E3 online in June - if its not at the concert, then theres your second most likely time for announcement.
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~
Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes