Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

Ghost Trick Remaster AnnouncedTopic%20Title

is a five star man.

Yesterday's Nintendo Direct revealed a new port of Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi's 2010 DS game "Ghost Trick Phantom Detective". Although the game isn't necessarily Ace Attorney related, it shares a similar brand of humour and features a detective story with puzzle-solving gameplay elements.

A port of the game was already released on mobile devices back in 2012, but now a full HD remaster is coming to PC and Consoles later this year, complete with a few additional elements including a gallery, music player and some picture slide-puzzles referred to as "Ghost Puzzles".

You can watch a trailer for the new port and see more details about the release on the game's website.
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Ghost Trick Remaster AnnouncedTopic%20Title

Normally picture slide puzzles look like a challenge from hell, but these ones actually look fun. lol

迷探偵

Hey, and don't forget there's actually a whole sub-forum here dedicated to Ghost Trick in the Chicken Kitchen :D

I already got the original DS release... on release and I still have the hardware, so I won't be buying this, but cool for those who haven't yet, it's a fun puzzle game!
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Seems pretty interesting. I have never played ghost trick so this would probably be the best way for me to do it :butzthumbs: , I've also heard that a new professor layton was revealed so that is also something to look out for.

Happy Maria

Yay for Ghost Trick! Fun little experience for sure.

The Real Human Being

Oh boy, ANOTHER re-release.
Yippee, time to pay again for a game we've already beaten, and if we don't it's "the fans' fault" that new games never get made.

DoMaya wrote:
Yippee, time to pay again for a game we've already beaten, and if we don't it's "the fans' fault" that new games never get made.

It is true, Capcom does that too much. And if you ask me, the HD remakes of the PW trilogy were horrible in just about every way.

ZAWA ZAWA

DoMaya wrote:

Idk, I don't really mind it this time. Ghost Trick has kinda faded into obscurity, and it's way too good of a game for that. I'm actually glad it'll get to see a new audience because it deserves it.

That being said, I won't be purchasing this because my DS copy works perfectly fine, and the game was honestly way too memorable to replay regularly imo. Capcom's famous "it's the fans' fault" tactic won't work here because it's not like I would want a Ghost Trick sequel anyway.

The Law 'Shark'

One of my favourite games of all time, locked for so long on select few systems...finally almost in the hands of many who would truly enjoy and come to love it as much as many others of us who bought it on release.

What a time to be alive and a fan of this lovely little title...I'll be picking this up (again) in due time!
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes