Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 3[ 86 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: AA4 Release dateTopic%20Title

Hm? How do you know that the next issue will have Apollo on the cover? I didn't read the article. Did it say so in there?

It's stuck?

There are already posterboards of it.

Apollo on the front cover would be an Ethernetx1000000 instant win. ♥
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P

Scientifically Magical Detective O_o

Holy craaaappp

This is most excellent news :godot:

Can't beleive they're rollin out this game so fast.. Hopefully thats not a bad thing =X Though knowing Capcom this date will probably be pushed back a month or two, they're never right on target the first time.

Though pushing it out this soon... =/ Theres no word of GS5 yet, we're gonna be waiting a long time for that sucker :sadshoe:

Though hopefully they'll work the japanese and english versions at the same time and release them a month or two apart, that would be nice :gant:

Mmm, bacon.

Arei wrote:
Though hopefully they'll work the japanese and english versions at the same time and release them a month or two apart, that would be nice :gant:

Oh, it would... but wouldn't they have to make the Japanese version first so they have something to translate from, or can they just translate the script and start working on the games at the same time? I want a good balance between taking time for a good translation and getting my (fairly spoiler-free) AA fix.

Arei wrote:

I don't hope that. I've read that when you translate a game to a different language WHEN the original one is under development, it's pretty easy to make mistakes and use wrong words and such. Afterall, they only get a script which they translate, not the entire game. And when the game is complete, it's almost impossible to get those errors corrected as the deadline is closing in. So I prefer that the Japanese one is released first and then they start translating it, although it takes more time to get it here. AA is a game that needs an accurate script, afterall.

CockatriceWright wrote:
Arei wrote:

Oh, it would... but wouldn't they have to make the Japanese version first so they have something to translate from, or can they just translate the script and start working on the games at the same time? I want a good balance between taking time for a good translation and getting my (fairly spoiler-free) AA fix.

Some games they make the japanese script and storyboards, the game goes into development and very soon after work begins on translating the japanese scripts into english and some games are able to be released quite near each other. Instead of a year (or a few) the english release would only lag behind the japanese version anywhere from half a year to just a month.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

February 2008? That's excellent news! The only problem I see is that the translation might be rushed... My money's on a pushed-back release date so they have enough time to get it fully translated. Also to let SSBB come out and for the sales of T&T to die down slightly.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT despite my logic... Though PLEASE take your time Capcom! I'd rather have a typo-free game released in April than have a game full of errors released in February, don't you agree?
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Now everyone, prepare for my next trick!

Not sure if I'm the only one to notice this, but did you notice Harvey Birdman for Wii? Heven't heard news of this yet. But yes, February '08? Perfect. Happy birthday to me :wellington: but I think it IS overshadowing T&T a bit. I think it should be out Aprlil 12 just like it was last year in Japan :karma:
I really need a new sig...

It will be pushed back, theres no doubt about it =P This is too soon and too good to be true, I can see this coming out in April too.

Looking forward to this!! I'm so thrilled whether it will be released in February or April, I don't care!
GETTO DAZE!!
AA4 Now available for Pre-Order......Topic%20Title

Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!

Hey everyone big news!

Today at work, oh by the way I work for Game Crazy now, I saw that we are now Pre-ordering Ace Attorney 4. Though the listing isn't under Apollo Juctice: Ace Attroney, nor is it under Ace Attorney 4, It is under Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4, The release is 02/05/08 in our system, but it can change to a later Febuary date. So if you want to go to your local Game Crazy be sure to pre-order it!

I'll look into it tomorrow if Gamestop is taking them as well.

To break it down:
- Game Crazy: Yes- under Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4
- Gamestop: Yet to be known.
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.
Re: AA4 Now available for Pre-Order......Topic%20Title

Ergheiz Zero wrote:
Hey everyone big news!

Today at work, oh by the way I work for Game Crazy now, I saw that we are now Pre-ordering Ace Attorney 4. Though the listing isn't under Apollo Juctice: Ace Attroney, nor is it under Ace Attorney 4, It is under Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4, The release is 02/05/08 in our system, but it can change to a later Febuary date. So if you want to go to your local Game Crazy be sure to pre-order it!

To break it down:
:will: :will: :will: Yes! I just hope that preorders for gamestop open up soon, theres one really close to my house. Dont think that theres a gamecrazy nearby.

MUST PREORDER NOOOOWWWWW

They should just release it under AA4. I dont want to have to look at "Apollo Justice" more then I have to.

Deputy of Self-Esteem

I'd personally hold out on pre-ordering. We've always gotten preorder goodies with PW games, and this time it's likely that the first english release will also be in the USA where the prerders also are. So if you wait to preorder until Gamestop/Capcom open their pre-ordershop you get your game when everyone else does, plus you get something silly to boot.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: AA4 Now available for Pre-Order......Topic%20Title

I may or may not be here.

Ergheiz Zero wrote:
Hey everyone big news!

To break it down:

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... :udgy:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :acro:
ImageImage

As of November 29 night, Ace Attorney 4 hasn't been added to the pre-order list at Gamestop. Of course, I only checked the A-section for "Apollo" or "Ace Attorney," so I don't know if it's under "Phoenix Wright 4," but Gamestop should be able to at least get the name of the game right.

Here's hoping the pre-order bonus will be AWESOME.

Novice bimbo

w00t!

Can't wait to preorder it!

Model A

Just got my magazine! =D

Dunno if it's been mentioned in the GS4 section, but the back page of Nintendo Power states that their cover story will be Apollo Jstice.

I'll try and get a scan if my scanner starts working. >__>

ZOOOOOOOM! BOING!

I hope the pre-order bonus will be the AA dictionary or at least the headphones.

Thanks Sabreae

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Gwiffen wrote:
Here's hoping the pre-order bonus will be AWESOME.

A pair of tits autographed by Mia.
fuck

見たのか・・・!

Blah Europe. Blaaah.

Liu Meng Xuande: Ace Attorney

What fantastic news! That means that my theory that they were translating T&T and GS4 at the same time must be true!
This sig needs to be changed soon...

Omgosh It would be Awesome if it came like the JPN version :3 I'd love the AA Dictionary and Headphones!!

I went to borders (to go pick up KH2 Vol.1 Manga.. yes I'm late lol) and then I was like "hey! Im going to go check out if Nintendo Power for Dec. is in!" so I did and flipped thru and it and got TOTALLY dicouraged.. untill I flipped to the back-cover and I saw Apollo I totally did a fan-girl squee when I saw Apollo x3 (In my head O.O) it said It'd be in the Jan.08 Issue.. I Really hope so... Im goin' to see if I can find any places able to Pre-order for it :)

EDIT: I checked Gamestop.com and No Pre-order's yet. Amazon has it for Pre-order O.o but it's under the name
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice....

Teej wrote:
Just got my magazine! =D

Dunno if it's been mentioned in the GS4 section, but the back page of Nintendo Power states that their cover story will be Apollo Jstice.

I'll try and get a scan if my scanner starts working. >__>

Umm... So is this the issue with Apollo in the cover? Because I'd like to know before I go and check if it's in the local store (which sells foreign magazines). How much Apollo stuff is there inside anyway?

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

No, most gaming mags have a little section at the end of the magazine giving an overview of what'll be in the next issue. So in this instance, it'd be all "HOMG APOLLO" on the back.
fuck

I will protect you....Fräulein

I MUST get Nintendo Power magazine!!!!!!! I mean, once I see it, I'll scream like a fangirl!! Feb 08 is great news but I hope they don't push it back! This is too good to be true! And luckily, I don't have a wii so no worries about SSBB for me! :godot:
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291

It's at the end of the magazine I swear I saw it xD, They don't have anything else on it ... I think >.> I really do hope It's on the cover on the Jan issue..
I only flipped thru the pages and all I saw was a couple reviews for Wii games and stuff... but I'm gonna have to check again..

I may or may not be here.

JadenPrinceton wrote:
It's at the end of the magazine I swear I saw it xD, They don't have anything else on it ... I think >.> I really do hope It's on the cover on the Jan issue..
I only flipped thru the pages and all I saw was a couple reviews for Wii games and stuff... but I'm gonna have to check again..

They did have a small section on it. No new info tho. But Jan should have tons of stuf about AA4 with :odoroki: on the cover. The pic in the back is usualy the cover next month, and the cover always gets tons of info. I'm glad I have a subscription (for three years!) :godot:
ImageImage

no, nothing

Is there any sort of date as for when it'll be out?

The Law 'Shark'

I don't know about the US, but I've found this following information at the forum of Official Nintendo Magazine UK.
Apparently, the guy who has this up is also a writer at http://www.vc-reviews.com/, so ther may be something in it...
*Taken from the Nintendo-Europe DS Q1 Schedule located in http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214342.*

Ace Attorney Apollo Justice (Capcom/Nintendo) March 2008

I don't know what that makes for an exact release date as such, but I DO know I'm excited by the prospect of having a new AA to crack in 3 months!

{...Even if I DO know all the spoilers. XD}
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

Last edited by Sebastian Stark on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For an exact date, I was checking a game store's website and it's dated for shipping on February 19. :D

It's stuck?

caffeinelord wrote:
blah blah blah...February 19

:beef:

Let it be so. :odoroki:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P

見たのか・・・!

Or...we'll just have to mass-slap Capcom if they move it back :enguard:

The Law 'Shark'

I expect they probably will - the AA3 fiasco kinda makes that a dead cert almost...:P ~Shot~

Nah, I sure hope it does come out then - I don't care what people say, this is gonna be a hot title!
~Beware of the Shark - He'll bite!~

Put that cookie down!

Sebastian Stark wrote:
I don't know about the US, but I've found this following information at the forum of Official Nintendo Magazine UK.
Apparently, the guy who has this up is also a writer at http://www.vc-reviews.com/, so ther may be something in it...
*Taken from the Nintendo-Europe DS Q1 Schedule located in http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214342.*

Ace Attorney Apollo Justice (Capcom/Nintendo) March 2008

I don't know what that makes for an exact release date as such, but I DO know I'm excited by the prospect of having a new AA to crack in 3 months!

{...Even if I DO know all the spoilers. XD}

I think you're right Sebastian Stark, 'cos it has a UK date of march 08 on IGN too http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/839/839951p1.html

EINSPRUCH!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/

Under upcoming games it lists Apollo as March '08, but doesn't mention Trials and Trib.

What is my liiiife?!?

Also, it's been confirmed by Nintendo that ALL Q1 dates have been confirmed. (To the nearest month at least) It looks like AJ is coming out before TaT... which is really strange.

That would be weird that they would list AJ:AA's Release date BEFORE T&T... they couldn't possibly release 4 before 3.. It's Unconstitutional (O__O)... I dunno I just wanted to use that word :O.

anyways I checked N.P and yeah there is a small section as said before on one of the replies :3 whoever it's nothing surprisingly new in it.. I wish I had a 3yr Subscription to NP >__> lol.

Well.. Let's just hope it does come out soon in the US.. and Capcom doesn't pull a T&T Hold It.. (>.> go figure) or else we will... uhmm Gather a bunch of PW Fans in ever continent of the world and yell objection and sing untill we reach them O.O... okay nvm xD

Anyone still want scans from the issue?

Here's one from the issue's News section:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7325/nph071wv4.jpg

And coming next issue...
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8181/nph072lx0.jpg

Last edited by QBnoYouko on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Father of Death

I hope they have a AA-related poster in that issue.

lol

YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE LIKE FOREVER!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEWS!
Page 2 of 3 [ 86 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » General » Trial Minutes