Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

a possibility for gs5 or future gs gamesTopic%20Title

i just thought of this idea, like what if in each case, getting a guilty or not guilty made the plot go forward, like if you lose, your next case is different than if you won, the story could have some connections no matter what happened, like maybe you meet someone as a defendant in one case, and you meet the same character as a witness in a different case. Eventually your verdict at the end of the game could have an ending, and when starting gs6 you could start from whatever case and verdict you got from gs5. I know this is very unlikely and almost impossible, being there would be too much information to put into 1 game, but i think it would be really fun to play
Re: a possibility for gs5 or future gs gamesTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

The possibility of a branching storyline has been discussed already. No offense, but the way you put it would be most unprobable.

First you have one case. Then, depending on the verdict, 2 more cases. 3 in total. Then each of those 2 cases needs 1 more case for each verdict.

That's 7 cases right there for just 3 episodes.

Then the next game would have 8 cases--for just the first episode!!

However, if they do a branching storyline, this is how I believe they would do it:
-First 3 episodes are in a linear storyline
-The ending of episode 3 unlocks either 4a or 4b, depending on your verdict
-When you beat 4a/4b, you unlock 4b/4a

Then either 4a and 4b would somehow need to end in the same way, or one of then would need to be non-canon xD
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

yea, i was thinking that it would be impossible if it branched out too much but maybe if it kinda went like this

^ case 3 if won or lost->case 4
/ /
win case 2(if win )/ /
(if lose)---> > case 3 (if win)/
case 1 / ( if lose)
( if win)------ \
lose case 2(if lose) \
\ \
\ \
> case 3 (if win or lose) -> case 4

and 1 case could be canon and 1 could be continuation of the story, and like i said before maybe if u win or lose, u could transfer that to gs6 and continue the style of game, although guess its not really possible, just a thought
(btw sry bout the little graph thing lol i kno its not too good)
but yea its almost impossible cuz its 8 cases, maybe it could be a new gs game for the wii or ps3 or xbox360 where you could have more cases per game,
but yea your idea is bout the only one that could fit on this series

ugh my graph completley messed up when it was posted, im tryin to think of how to put it into words

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Baddy said i all. But one more thing: GS5 might be the player's first AA game, or played it before GS4, so they can't continue from anywhere.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Ace

aceattourneyfan94 wrote:
i just thought of this idea, like what if in each case, getting a guilty or not guilty made the plot go forward, like if you lose, your next case is different than if you won, the story could have some connections no matter what happened, like maybe you meet someone as a defendant in one case, and you meet the same character as a witness in a different case. Eventually your verdict at the end of the game could have an ending, and when starting gs6 you could start from whatever case and verdict you got from gs5. I know this is very unlikely and almost impossible, being there would be too much information to put into 1 game, but i think it would be really fun to play

well that wouldnt be bad but getting a guilty verdict does get me a bit dissapointed >.> unless your defendant was REALLY the killer. It would be fun but having an ending like that would make me feel less confident in playin the game

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps