Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 3 of 3[ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Gyakuten Saiban 5!Topic%20Title

SCIENCE!

I'm betting they planned 4 and 5 back-to-back.

Spoiler:
I mean, the ending of 4 left too much open, there's no way they weren't planning a sequel to tie up loose ends.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Guess_Who wrote:

Spoiler:
I mean, the ending of 4 left too much open, there's no way they weren't planning a sequel to tie up loose ends.

Couldn't have been more obvious if Phoenix had the words TO BE CONTINUED written across his hat. :hobohodo:
ImageImage

Deputy of Self-Esteem

I was sifting through the older threads in the forums, and stumbled across this little number. I thought it might be interesting to note that GS5 has had the green light for almost two years now.

*Throws almost birthday streamers*
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

OBJECTION!

Is there any evidence GS5 is actually being worked on? Granted it takes longer to make a game like GS5 (new DS game) than PW1-3 that were 90% GBA port, but maybe another team is doing GS5 while GK is being worked on?
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Deputy of Self-Esteem

grim_tales wrote:
Is there any evidence GS5 is actually being worked on? Granted it takes longer to make a game like GS5 (new DS game) than PW1-3 that were 90% GBA port, but maybe another team is doing GS5 while GK is being worked on?

The only definitives we've got on GS5 was was JapaneseGirl linked to in this topic. Everything else has been a commitment to non-commitment.

Personally, I believe the best sign that GS5 is in production is that we haven't heard anything about it. Now, before you say anything, listen to this.

If it were in development, Capcom wouldn't advertise it because then that would take our attention away from Perfect Prosecutor.
Advertise both, and the fans start making a choice between which title they want to buy, and then forget about the other one.

Really, it's in Capcom's best interest not to talk about GS5. At least, not until the excitement around GK has worn down.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

I Think it would be great if in the first case phoenix comes back and defends someone from one of the first three games i don't know who (any ideas) and that is a key part to the game. like GS4 the real criminal will be totally unexpected . then we will have 1 or 2 filler cases. case 4 would be something with Maya and the feys. case 5 would have Ema. and the last case (yes 6 cases) would tie together case 1 4 5 and involve someone phoenix or apollo already proved guilty ( Mat Engrade any one) and half way through that case apollo, maya, or trucy dies and it would tie together a bunch of unexpected characters from the previous games.
Visit http://www.beandrew.com for tons of Ace Attoney news, Tech stuff, and MORE !!!!!!!!!!

thekalby wrote:
I Think it would be great if in the first case phoenix comes back and defends someone from one of the first three games i don't know who (any ideas) and that is a key part to the game. like GS4 the real criminal will be totally unexpected . then we will have 1 or 2 filler cases. case 4 would be something with Maya and the feys. case 5 would have Ema. and the last case (yes 6 cases) would tie together case 1 4 5 and involve someone phoenix or apollo already proved guilty ( Mat Engrade any one) and half way through that case apollo, maya, or trucy dies and it would tie together a bunch of unexpected characters from the previous games.

Yup, their totaly gonna kill of Apollo.
Proudly taught some the word 'Yonks' the day I joined.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

CyberSkye wrote:
thekalby wrote:

Yup, their totaly gonna kill of Apollo.

How can you say for certain? :zenitora:
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Abrakadabra

Croik wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:

Spoiler:

Couldn't have been more obvious if Phoenix had the words TO BE CONTINUED written across his hat. :hobohodo:

http://img4.imageshack.us/my.php?image= ... uedam3.png look what you made me do

Anyways what I'm interested in is who this next game's main villain is.

spr fckn srs peepz

2 years and we hear nothing. This makes me think of four possible scenarios.

1) They're reworking the game so that more stuff is doable with the engine (because otherwise the DS engine is written, and with the blatant "To Be Continued" they've given us, I doubt sincerely that they have to figure out where they're going with this).

2) Considering much of their top-notch franchises are coming out (SF4 last year/this year and RE5 next month, alongside the Bionic Commando game later on), they didn't want those to outshine news about AA.

3) They're concentrating on advertising for Gyakuten Kenji (which is the most probable scenario)

4) They've got nothing to say.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Yo Dawg!

Anyone ever wonder if they might be rewriting this for the upcoming DSi? I hope this isn't it, because I have no intention of upgrading to the DSi and if they do that, well...I'm screwed.

Ace

I found some interesting news. It seems that at the last peisode of GS5, Gumshoe is accused of a murder and he asks phoenix for help despite how he doesnt have his badge. it seems that he will help gumshoe out of the mess. we get to see some old faces at least.....hope pearly and maya come out in this game

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!

I'd say

lovelyidol wrote:
I found some interesting news. It seems that at the last peisode of GS5, Gumshoe is accused of a murder and he asks phoenix for help despite how he doesnt have his badge. it seems that he will help gumshoe out of the mess. we get to see some old faces at least.....hope pearly and maya come out in this game

That post made as much sense as a monkey in a negligee.

lovelyidol wrote:

Um, I'd love to see your 'evidence', for amusement purposes.

A Kirby and AA fan

Wrestler Hatman wrote:

1) They're reworking the game so that more stuff is doable with the engine (because otherwise the DS engine is written, and with the blatant "To Be Continued" they've given us, I doubt sincerely that they have to figure out where they're going with this).

2) Considering much of their top-notch franchises are coming out (SF4 last year/this year and RE5 next month, alongside the Bionic Commando game later on), they didn't want those to outshine news about AA.

3) They're concentrating on advertising for Gyakuten Kenji (which is the most probable scenario)

5) They held back production to add DSi functionality? (Hey, it IS possible)

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

Nurio wrote:
Wrestler Hatman wrote:

5) They held back production to add DSi functionality? (Hey, it IS possible)

I doubt that.

I say 3.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

A Kirby and AA fan

Oh, I doubt it too... Just trying to give one other possible (not probable) scenario.

spr fckn srs peepz

DramaticaXIV2 wrote:
I doubt that.

I say 3.

Pretty much, and don't forget that Capcom can be extremely catty bitches when it comes to releasing a game. See the Street Fighter drought that lasted 10 years (drought being new games, not new merchandise, as during that time, 3 different re-releasees (Alpha collection, Anniversary collection, and HD Remix), a comic series AND 2 different card games (Epic Battles and Universal Fighting System, of which only one is still going)), and the Breath of Fire drought that is still going strong (as Inafune went on record saying there are no plans to ever release any sort of Breath of Fire game again).

So, yeah, there is a good chance GS5 may not come out for at least another year, in Japan.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

OBJECTION!

Yeah, 3) seems most likely IMO - so if theres a 2010 Japan release that means a 2011 (?) US release.

An Attorney that's NOT short

I honestly hope they do something like the cases never explained.
((Remember in Justice For All Case 3 Maya mentions something about Phoenix losing some cases?))
I'm not Wrong YOU'RE just not made of EPIC WIN

Unexpected Turnabout!, Intro through Chapter 5 (incomplete) Out now! Last Update 2/24/09!
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14030&start=0

OBJECTION!

When does she say that? Can't remember.

A Kirby and AA fan

grim_tales wrote:
When does she say that? Can't remember.

When you are in the Ringmaster's office and you examine the posters, I think. Maya would mention to make posters about all of Phoenix's cases. And Phoenix would reply with "What about the cases I lose?".
Phoenix didn't refer to cases he lost in the past (since there were none), but about cases he might lose in the future.

Yes, this isn't very accurate, but it was something like that. My memory sucks. :sadshoe:

No DSis in the courtroom please.

I'm not so sure about that XD

I'm thinkin that they started hella late because of GK, or the ads.
I don't think it would be that much trouble making it for the DSi.
Its not like you are gunna go online and point out peoples Objections XD
ImageImageImage

OBJECTION!

I reckon once GK is released in Japan we will hear MUCH more news about GS5. They will have been planning it, writing it.. maybe, its a different team so they could have been writing since 2007 (unlikely) but we don't know.
Page 3 of 3 [ 104 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps