Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 2[ 50 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: I have a problemTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya wrote:
You guys aren't making me feel any better.

AND MAYA WILL DECREE "OBJECTION" AND DROPKICK THE VILLAIN AND PHOENIX THROUGH THE COURTROOM FLOOR AND INTO THE CORE OF THE PLANET INCINERATING VILLANY FOREVER BY SMELTING IT WITH PHOENIX'S PURE HEART IN THE PLANET'S CORE.

Then she went and ate some hamburgers.

She'll probably be the same.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

AND MAYA WILL DECREE "OBJECTION" AND DROPKICK THE VILLAIN AND PHOENIX THROUGH THE COURTROOM FLOOR AND INTO THE CORE OF THE PLANET INCINERATING VILLANY FOREVER BY SMELTING IT WITH PHOENIX'S PURE HEART IN THE PLANET'S CORE.

Well... her bust size will increase. Otherwise she'll just be a shitty character.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Gettin' Old!

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
DoMaya wrote:

Well... her bust size will increase. Otherwise she'll just be a shitty character.

Blak's first law of Anime-style characters.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Blak The Great wrote:
Well... her bust size will increase.

Isn't that something that DoMaya is afraid of happening? :eh?:
Cause breast size will immediately change her personality.

C-A

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

C-A

You're right. She'll be much much wiser, but she'll have more sex appeal. And more sex appeal means she's better suited to be a waifu!
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Or she indulged in overeating and suffered from a serious heart attack from clogging all her arteries full of unneeded fat and grease.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

The Real Human Being

dullahan1 wrote:
Or she indulged in overeating and suffered from a serious heart attack from clogging all her arteries full of unneeded fat and grease.

Just more cushion for the pushing baby
Blak The Great wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

C-A

You're right. She'll be much much wiser, but she'll have more sex appeal. And more sex appeal means she's better suited to be a waifu!

justkillyourself.jpg
There's a difference between having the hots for someone and actually loving them. Maya could grow a moustache and lose her eye to cancer but I'd still love who she is on the inside.
That being said; I'd rather Maya not have huge tits, hell I'd prefer if Pearl inherits the knockers and Maya stays small like she is.

I demand someone draw Maya with a handlebar moustache and an eyepatch with her arms out saying: Do you still love me?

The cape is self-fluttering

DoMaya wrote:

I demand someone draw Maya with a handlebar moustache and an eyepatch with her arms out saying: Do you still love me?

Wouldn't it just be easier if she channeled a big hairy dude?

*smells a sequel to Prelude to a Kiss*
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

An avid attorney.

Quote:
justkillyourself.jpg
There's a difference between having the hots for someone and actually loving them. Maya could grow a moustache and lose her eye to cancer but I'd still love who she is on the inside.
That being said; I'd rather Maya not have huge tits, hell I'd prefer if Pearl inherits the knockers and Maya stays small like she is.

Completely agreed. I love Maya unconditionally :maya:
Check out my PW Fan Song :)
The Final Turnabout

Check out my PW Fanfic :)
Turnabout Rebirth

Racing through the sky like a Missile

DoMaya wrote:
justkillyourself.jpg

Oh god oh god oh god oh god... the image makes me want to cry. I already found Mia in Pearl's body awkward; Idunwan her become like that...

Of course, it's only a hypothetical scenario.

Yes, Maya, we all still love you. You're more of a pirate than Polly will ever be, and pirates are awesome.

dullahan1 wrote:

That's not likely. She has the metabolism of an entire pod of whales. All that fat will simply be converted into calories to fuel her hyperactivity. When we meet her again, she'll be even more of a bundle of energy than Kokone has thus far given - and that says a lot.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Page 2 of 2 [ 50 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps