Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 3[ 103 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

GS6/GK3 Title IdeasTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

We have ideas on plot and characters, but who forgot titles? Here are some ideas I came up with, from lame to awesome:

GS6:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies 2 (kinda like how Nintendo did Pokemon Black and White 2)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Motives and Alibis
Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney (I want to see her silhouette if they make one)

GK3:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 3: Blast from the Past
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 3: Final Showdown
Ace Attorney Investigations: Klavier Gavin (LOL)
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Re: GS6/GK3 Title IdeasTopic%20Title

We don't know one for the GK2 yet, heh....

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Sorry to break it to you, but there has never been a western version of a game in this series that is numbered.

Given how corny "Dual Destinies" sounds, I wouldn't put it past Capcom to localize the next titles with just as corny subtitles. Still, I'd appreciate it if there was some sort of theme of reform in these games. Something like

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: New Revelations

or whatever. Perhaps they could bring back the Jurist System advertisements that helped shape the scape of the actual Japanese judicial system.

Or maybe that's just my boredom with how formulaic the cases have become as of late.

On an unrelated note, I expect GK3 to feature Edgeworth & co. during or around the same year as the previous two were. As interesting as it would be to take GS5 Edgeworth out on a walk, it'd make Kay's position a bit difficult to determine; not to mention that we'd be taking the freakin' CHIEF PROSECUTOR to do a detective's job. What will the police force have come to?

Well, since GK2 hasn't been given an official subtitle, we'll assume the fan subtitle: Prosecutor's Path. It revolved a bit around his difficulties acting as a prosecutor. From there, I can only guess that GK3 would involve Edgeworth's ascension toward the top of the Prosecutor's Office, a bit after Phoenix's "last" trial.

Spoiler: Brainstorming in Progress
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation

...That sounds like it'd be an action FPS game. Okay, scratch that.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation Pursuit of Justice

...Nah, too bland.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation Pursuit of Justice Next Generation

...Star Trek version. Cool, but not applicable.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation Pursuit of Justice Next Generation I'M BACK

Simple, concise... and pretty stupid. No.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation Pursuit of Justice Next Generation I'M BACK BITC

No.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Rise and Retaliation Pursuit of Justice Next Generation Dark Age of Law

A tie-in reference to DD? Hm, not bad. It has potential for a better application of that mysterious "dark age". Maybe.

I'm not good at making subtitles...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie's co-council

aplab23207 wrote:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Klavier Gavin (LOL)

Please, no! I can't stand Klavier D=

GS6: Ace Attorney: Ladders vs Step-ladders

Who wouldn't buy that?!

Spoiler:
I'm pretty bad making up titles, and even worse if they are in English xD

I'm not English. Excuse my grammar errors.

Boogy-oogy-oogy-oogy

Phapollo Justwright: Ace Attorney: Triple Trestinies
Voodoo Sprites
I do some graphics for Conflict of Interest.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

JPN: Gyakuten Saiban 6
ENG: Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney: Wrong Arms Of The Law

/

JPN: Gyakuten Kenji 3
ENG: Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth: Paths To Judgement
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

FWEET CLICK FWEET

aai godot

aa ahtena cykes

FWEET CLICK FWEET

aai godot

aa ahtena cykes

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

Pretty sure I drew an Athena Cykes silhouette on my tumblr somewhere. I liked it. :) Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 2?

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

jaydrick0620 wrote:
Pretty sure I drew an Athena Cykes silhouette on my tumblr somewhere. I liked it. :) Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 2?

Cool! What's your tumblr?
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ms. Johnson's Glorious Spork

GS6:

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Super Ace Justice 64 (Nah, the titles are too long already)

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Reconstruction and Reformation (The plot is about fixing the "Dark Age".)

Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney (Though this would probably be a spinoff game if it was ever released)

Ace Attorney X Fire Emblem - Manakete Mansion Murder Mayhem! (Okay no.)

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - The New Yorker (Apollo goes on business in New York and murders happen!)

GK3:

Ace Attorney Investigations: Calisto Yew (Because everyone knows we needed a spinoff that would consist of 50% laughter.)

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Savior (I don't know who Savior is.)

You... realize most of these are complete nonsense, right?...

Last edited by Sligneris on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I'm making a fangame for Athena, it will feature Apollo (Yes, Apollo) as the assistant and a new prosecutor, I'll spoil that later. Can someone make a title then post it on this thread?

Art Person

aplab23207 wrote:
I'm making a fangame for Athena, it will feature Apollo (Yes, Apollo) as the assistant and a new prosecutor, I'll spoil that later. Can someone make a title then post it on this thread?

Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney - The Law's Revolution?

On the future titles:
Spoiler: Future titles
GS6:
Athena Cykes - Ace Attorney
Not possible just yet... I don't think she'd star in her own game unless there's more to add to her character?

Apollo Justice: Legality and Liability
(Will they ever make a civil trial, like on defamation? If not, then scrap this!)

Apollo Justice: Beyond Reasonable Doubt
(A reference to real court... I'm starting to suck at these name predictions...)

GK3:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Examination in Chief
(A horrible pun, because he's chief prosecutor) :hotti:

Ace Attorney Investigations - Simon Blackquill?
(Maybe it'll be his 7 year younger self, leading up to his conviction?)

And for the lulz:
Apollo Justice: Returning Protagonist
Phoenix Wright: Triple Destinies (surprisingly about 4 characters, as Dual destinies was about 3)
Phoenix Wright - Limelight lover
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Now in English

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

SuperAj3 wrote:
aplab23207 wrote:

On the future titles:
Spoiler: Future titles
GS6:
Athena Cykes - Ace Attorney
Not possible just yet... I don't think she'd star in her own game unless there's more to add to her character?

Apollo Justice: Legality and Liability
(Will they ever make a civil trial, like on defamation? If not, then scrap this!)

Apollo Justice: Beyond Reasonable Doubt
(A reference to real court... I'm starting to suck at these name predictions...)

GK3:
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Examination in Chief
(A horrible pun, because he's chief prosecutor) :hotti:

Ace Attorney Investigations - Simon Blackquill?
(Maybe it'll be his 7 year younger self, leading up to his conviction?)

And for the lulz:
Apollo Justice: Returning Protagonist
Phoenix Wright: Triple Destinies (surprisingly about 4 characters, as Dual destinies was about 3)
Phoenix Wright - Limelight lover
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Now in English

No! No subtitles. :edgeworth: Just "Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney". Use Apollo's as a base, since I'm horrible at making titles. And as for Blackquill, he'd have to have 5 voice clips, his :objection: as well as a :holdit: and a :takethat: and a "Eureka!" and his signature Image

Last edited by Yash K. Productions on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think it's really possible to come up with titles for games that don't even have real plots yet.

Maybe they could turn Ace Attorney into a gritty reboot, and simply call it Phoenix Wright. Instead of being a visual novel adventure game, it's a first person shooter. Great idea, no? :uramidn:

It's been done.

Sligneris wrote:

It really boggles my mind of how Dual Destinies and GTA V share the same rating. That just shows you how broken the ESRB rating system is. :yuusaku:

I suck at making subtitles, but maybe...

Apollo justice:ace attorney:The new generation

Ace attorney investigations :Ema skye
Signature loading, please wait...

Let use face it - none of us guessed Dual Destinies. It's barely possible, y'know.

Who cares; Triple Trestinies still has my vote. Or shall we go with a spinoff game titled Murder Manor?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Art Person

aplab23207 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
aplab23207 wrote:

No! No subtitles. :edgeworth: Just "Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney".

Huh? Well if you'd settle with "Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney", then there wasn't really a need for someone to post a title? I thought just saying that would be too generic, and that's why you asked for help with making a title... My bad :bellboy: (Ah well, this is out of topic anyway, we should get back to the titles.)

I still think the GK3 title will be
Ace Attorney Investigations - Examination in Chief :hotti:

We have yet do determine whether GK3 takes place in PW-era just like previous games or in DD-era

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

SuperAj3 wrote:
aplab23207 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

No! No subtitles. :edgeworth: Just "Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney".

Huh? Well if you'd settle with "Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney", then there wasn't really a need for someone to post a title? I thought just saying that would be too generic, and that's why you asked for help with making a title... My bad :bellboy: (Ah well, this is out of topic anyway, we should get back to the titles.)

I still think the GK3 title will be
Ace Attorney Investigations - Examination in Chief :hotti:

No, no. I meant a "title", like this: Image

...What.

You mean, you're making a graphic request?... I don't think it's the right place for that...

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Sligneris wrote:
...What.

You mean, you're making a graphic request?... I don't think it's the right place for that...

Exactly my point.

Wrong thread for that stuff. Check the Sprites subforum instead.

...I dunno why, but somehow, "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - The Reckoning" sounds oddly fitting.

Levi x Tide detergent OTP

I absolutely love the idea of Simon being the protagonist of GK3. But would it make more sense taking place in the 2010 era
Spoiler:
or the 2020 era? Spoilers because if he was still a convict, he couldn't investigate, right?

"Girl, shut up and drink my spiked coffee." - Godot AckermanImage

fourtrass wrote:
I absolutely love the idea of Simon being the protagonist of GK3. But would it make more sense taking place in the 2010 era
Spoiler:
or the 2020 era? Spoilers because if he was still a convict, he couldn't investigate, right?

Either way would work.
Spoiler:
If it's in the 2010s, it'd have to be before the UR-1 incident on Oct 7, 2019 (although DD should technically be in 2027, the writers set it at 2026, so that's what I'll be measuring from). That's the same year that the two AAI games take place (April 2019). That's a span of a few months, and plenty of time to see Blackquill as a young prosecutor.

If it's in the 2020s, spoilers wouldn't be much of a problem anyway. The end of DD reveals Blackquill is innocent; he's not going back to jail in the next game. Likewise, all that's needed for those not caught up is a quick explanation.

But we all know that the real reason either way would work is because of Taka.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Rubia Silve Ryu wrote:
fourtrass wrote:
Spoiler:

Either way would work.
Spoiler:
If it's in the 2010s, it'd have to be before the UR-1 incident on Oct 7, 2019 (although DD should technically be in 2027, the writers set it at 2026, so that's what I'll be measuring from). That's the same year that the two AAI games take place (April 2019). That's a span of a few months, and plenty of time to see Blackquill as a young prosecutor.

If it's in the 2020s, spoilers wouldn't be much of a problem anyway. The end of DD reveals Blackquill is innocent; he's not going back to jail in the next game. Likewise, all that's needed for those not caught up is a quick explanation.

But we all know that the real reason either way would work is because of Taka.

And during confrontations, he'll have an "Attack" button instead of a "Press" button. He'll send in Taka, and then yell Image

...and get arrested for attacking innocent bystanders, but at least he'd look cool doing it.

Though, by any chance he faces an adversary who can actually fight, it'd make an exciting showdown. Violence is never a recommended means of detaining suspects, but sometimes, it's necessary.

Spoiler: GK2-1
Well, there was already the easiest arrest of an armed person ever.

Sligneris wrote:
Spoiler: GK2-1
Well, there was already the easiest arrest of an armed person ever.

Spoiler:
He lost in a game of chess. It didn't matter if he was armed.

Why do you think Nick felt so much trauma from that chessboard? >:P

I'm still waiting on Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective (suck on that Luke Atmey!).

Seriously though, a more LA Noire-oriented detective game set in the Ace Attorney universe would be pretty awesome.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

TheIdioteque wrote:
I'm still waiting on Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective (suck on that Luke Atmey!).

Seriously though, a more LA Noire-oriented detective game set in the Ace Attorney universe would be pretty awesome.

Since you mentioned him, Luke Atmey'd have to be the main rival for Gummy then! :inspect:
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

A convict.

No way for it ever working.

Athena Internet Defense Force

I really want to use the phrase "Scales of Justice" as a subtitle but I feel like it'd be too punny to apply to a title starring Apollo.

The video game boy; the one who wins

Ace Attorney: Justice league.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Then they'd better have a space station HQ.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Excuse me, this thread is only for discussing possible names for Gyakuten Saiban 6 or Gyakuten Kenji 3. Nothing else.

BTW, I have one more idea for GK3. Edgeworth has his own trio, with him, Blackquill, and another female prosecutor.

Here's the name idea: Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Triple Truths
Page 1 of 3 [ 103 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps