Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 22 posts ]

Idea for a caseTopic%20Title

Kuu...Kuu...Kuu

Well, I had an idea for the first case in the next Gyakuten Saiban 5 game. You could play as Kristoph Gavin :garyuu: and his assistant, who is Sally Berlitz (you'll see). They could defend Mister Injustice (Apollo's father) from murdering a man (I don't have ideas who is the man, somehow related to Sally Berlitz or Apollo Justice?) while the real murderer is the woman prosecutor that makes appearance in the second case of Gyakuten Saiban. Of course you'll see a contradiction in here, but she'll escape prison. Anyway, let's talk about Trucy Wright and mom.

Thalassa Gramyare, as we all know is Apollo and Trucy's mom. She is "Lamiroir", since it's a important character in the games, someone coudl murder her at the last case of Gyakuten Saiban 5. Sally Berlitz is the defendant and yeah, the murderer is Kristoph Gavin.

DahliaFey - :maya: :chinami:
Re: Idea for a caseTopic%20Title

Kuu...Kuu...Kuu

About this mysterious Sally Berlitz.

Sally is 16 years old girl (in present, when she joins Apollo in the series), and haves 12 in the past (Mister Injustice case). She is the type of girl is always quietly until she meets Apollo Justice, but feels very nice when near Kristoph. Sally's most secret is that she somewhere hates Apollo Justice, why? It was Apollo that put Kristoph in the prison, and since at year 16 Sally haves a crush on Kristoph. She is Trucy's best friend, they already've meet, though Trucy feels somewhat strange atmosphere around Sally. Sally uses some sort of new Percieving system that she gives to Apollo, Trucy and later, at case 5, to Lamiroir. The woman prosecutor later tries to assasinate Trucy, and Sally shows her a pistol that Kristoph gave her to kill Apollo Justice while she pretended to o shopping.

Sally Berlitz secretly, under her cap, uses a bandage that Apollo never saw. Trucy knows about it, and yeah, so either do I. At the end, Sally gets taken by an old family and changes her name to Marilyn Daw.

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

This... is a pretty unusual idea... ((You should use a spoiler tag!))
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Kuu...Kuu...Kuu

root_beer_junkie wrote:
This... is a pretty unusual idea... ((You should use a spoiler tag!))

Ah, well, I'm new here, just joined today, but well, don't be afraid to tell you don't like the idea, I can still change my mind up!

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

I kinda like the idea. It's original, to say the least. But I don't really see it happening...
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

Bronze Samurai

I don't know why, but I started to cringe. It seems like a nice idea, but Kristoph's already gone (meaning he could only be in a flashback case), and I doubt Lamiror will kill. I think I maybe cringing becasue of Apollo's dad's name.
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

The truth's in THERE, not out THERE.

:objection:

Spoiler: 4-4?
Wasn't Apollo... Adopted? Therefore... HIS SURNAME WOULD HAVE CHANGED!

Reunion of Lawyers Writer - Case 3 (Turnabout Twins)
Mah Sprites

Dollie

Original idea, but you could put some better parts. Then, I'll give you an help:

SPOILER!!!! (kinda)

Case 5-1:

15 June, 2013

Flashback, You can now play as Kristoph Gavin, her new assistant is introduced: Sally Berlitz. Kristoph defends Apollo's father, Ms. Injustice, from murdering a misterious man. You'll see the younger Apollo Justice. Thalassa Gramayare isn't there, of course. You'll find the prosecutor woman, who is the real murderer. She gets on jail, but escapes three years later, to face Apollo in court.

Case 5-2:

01 January, 2017

First case facing the prosecutor woman. Sally Berlitz goes to Wright Talent Agency (or whatever). They go together to the Sharp Mountain, where a murder happens. Before the murder, Apollo meets a nice woman, where accidently he falls in love with. He meets the nice woman's mom. Apollo must face their both their testimonies and find out that the nice woman's mom is the murderer and the woman is her accomplice. It's too much for Apollo, Trucy goes after him, while Sally disappears like a ghost.

Case 5-3:

17 March, 2017

The second case facing the woman prosecutor, and this time you'll defend Klavier Gavin from murdering his ex-mentor. This time, your side-kick will be Phoenix Wright, just on the first trial, while Trucy goes looking for Sally. You'll find out that the murder is Lucy. Lucy's motive to pin the blade on Klavier was to become the next vocabulist of the Gavinners. Sally appears with crucial evidence to help Apollo with, but Phoenix says she was doing other thing than finding the evidence.

Case 5-4:

09 October, 2010

This time your going to play as Kristoph Gavin, with no sidekick, witch is his very first case. It's the younger Klavier Gavin your going to face. Brother match. Defending a high school college girl, from murdering her mentor, umm...ring a bell? Yes, it is none than Vera Misham. Again, you'll find something very crucial, is that you'll see Thalassa Gramyera, again the murderer is a man.

Case 5-5:

07 July, 2017

Another murder at Sharp Mountain, the victim is Lamiroir, the defendant is Sally, the murderer is Kristoph Gavin. First of all, Apollo goes with Phoenix, Trucy and Sally to the sharp mountain. While Apollo is drinking alot of saké, Sally goes outside with Trucy. Sally asks her to revive Kristoph, and so either does, but it must at the park. Trucy does it, and Kristoph rans away. At the last part of the trail, the woman prosecutor is Apollo's sidekick, triyng to defeat Kristoph for once and for all. But before, in their investigation, the woman prosecutor tries to assasinate Trucy, but Sally shoots a pistol on her shoulder. After the case, Salyl admtis she always hated Apollo and the pistol was given by Kristoph to kill him.

Love is so beatiful!!

Well, if the cases were like that, it should really turn out like a game, don't you think??? But in the bad way, we would already be spoiled.

Defense!!!!!!

AGREED! But, anyway, the cases are very well formed, though you could do a big better throught the characters, cases, especially Kristoph cases.

Bronze Samurai

It sort of reminds me of T&T...
Image Julia...<3

Quote:
This time your going to play as Kristoph Gavin, with no sidekick, witch is his very first case. It's the younger Klavier Gavin your going to face. Brother match.

:gotcha:
(I wanted to try something different from Objection.)

There's a little problem there. It's impossible for Kristoph and Klavier to have faced each other in Court.
Spoiler: 4-4
Firstly, Kristoph began his career as a defense attorney before Klavier as a Prosecutor. Klavier's first case in the country is against Phoenix Wright, which before Zak's change of mind, he was going to face Kristoph. That's Klavier's first case, and Kristoph has clearly had at least one case before Klavier started, which you can tell when Klavier says "It figures my bro is more famous around here" or something similar.

Not to mention that it is implied that Klavier took a break from prosecuting after his first case against Phoenix Wright, since in 4-2 the Judge says "Long time no see, I thought you'd still be distraught after that one case" or something similar, the case they're referring to is implied to be his case vs Phoenix. If that's true, then it's impossible for Kristoph to have faced Klavier, because that means Klavier's only faced Phoenix once, and Apollo three times.

Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Detective... Well, not yet.

I like the idea. Can't wait to see it in action.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P

<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?

is the thing bout this sally women and what dahliafey said about the 5 cases true or just speculation becasue the game isnt even out in japan so u cudnt already know so much
OBJECTION " i objection this is objectionable"

OBJECTION " i object to the witnesses talkitiveness"

DahliaHawthrone011 wrote:
Spoiler:
Original idea, but you could put some better parts. Then, I'll give you an help:

SPOILER!!!! (kinda)

Case 5-1:

15 June, 2013

Flashback, You can now play as Kristoph Gavin, her new assistant is introduced: Sally Berlitz. Kristoph defends Apollo's father, Ms. Injustice, from murdering a misterious man. You'll see the younger Apollo Justice. Thalassa Gramayare isn't there, of course. You'll find the prosecutor woman, who is the real murderer. She gets on jail, but escapes three years later, to face Apollo in court.

Case 5-2:

01 January, 2017

First case facing the prosecutor woman. Sally Berlitz goes to Wright Talent Agency (or whatever). They go together to the Sharp Mountain, where a murder happens. Before the murder, Apollo meets a nice woman, where accidently he falls in love with. He meets the nice woman's mom. Apollo must face their both their testimonies and find out that the nice woman's mom is the murderer and the woman is her accomplice. It's too much for Apollo, Trucy goes after him, while Sally disappears like a ghost.

Case 5-3:

17 March, 2017

The second case facing the woman prosecutor, and this time you'll defend Klavier Gavin from murdering his ex-mentor. This time, your side-kick will be Phoenix Wright, just on the first trial, while Trucy goes looking for Sally. You'll find out that the murder is Lucy. Lucy's motive to pin the blade on Klavier was to become the next vocabulist of the Gavinners. Sally appears with crucial evidence to help Apollo with, but Phoenix says she was doing other thing than finding the evidence.

Case 5-4:

09 October, 2010

This time your going to play as Kristoph Gavin, with no sidekick, witch is his very first case. It's the younger Klavier Gavin your going to face. Brother match. Defending a high school college girl, from murdering her mentor, umm...ring a bell? Yes, it is none than Vera Misham. Again, you'll find something very crucial, is that you'll see Thalassa Gramyera, again the murderer is a man.

Case 5-5:

07 July, 2017

Another murder at Sharp Mountain, the victim is Lamiroir, the defendant is Sally, the murderer is Kristoph Gavin. First of all, Apollo goes with Phoenix, Trucy and Sally to the sharp mountain. While Apollo is drinking alot of saké, Sally goes outside with Trucy. Sally asks her to revive Kristoph, and so either does, but it must at the park. Trucy does it, and Kristoph rans away. At the last part of the trail, the woman prosecutor is Apollo's sidekick, triyng to defeat Kristoph for once and for all. But before, in their investigation, the woman prosecutor tries to assasinate Trucy, but Sally shoots a pistol on her shoulder. After the case, Salyl admtis she always hated Apollo and the pistol was given by Kristoph to kill him.

Interesting idea.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

First off..... upon first seeing this thread.....

ZOMG SPOILERZ.....
Using [ spoiler= warning goes here] actual spoiler goes here [ /spoiler] goes a long way...(except no spaces between [ and spoiler and /spoiler, that's just so you can see the format.)

Here's a demonstration for the above example.

Spoiler: Warning...
This is a spoiler

Now that that's out of the way for the newer people here not used to the spoiler tags, I'd have to say I dunno about a lot of this stuff. You can't base it in the actual Phoenix Wright universe due to all the contradictions it would cause in the timeline and such. But if it were an alternate universe type deal, maybe. But lots of things would have to be changed in that alternate universe to make this fit.

Surf's Up!

Case 5-3:

17 March, 2017

Two problems - 1) Klavier is from Germany, originally, so his ex-mentor would most likely still be in Germany (unless he came over for a visit or something), 2) The Gavinners have disbanded (as of the credits of AJ). :varanbaran:

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

DahliaFey001 wrote:
while the real murderer is the woman prosecutor that makes appearance in the second case of Gyakuten Saiban.

Woman Prosecutor? You mean Maya becomes a murderer? ZOMGH4X0RZ4B0RT
NinjaMonkey wrote:
Two problems - 1) Klavier is from Germany, originally, so his ex-mentor would most likely still be in Germany (unless he came over for a visit or something)

I'm pretty sure he's not German. Notice how he says like 5 German things, and I think 1 Italian.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

major_pw_fan wrote:
is the thing bout this sally women and what dahliafey said about the 5 cases true or just speculation becasue the game isnt even out in japan so u cudnt already know so much

Double post, but *headdeskpalm*
Lotsa Stuff

You do realise AJ takes place in 2026, right? T&T 2018
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT

Bronze Samurai

major_pw_fan wrote:

It is INDEED speculation, and the thread even says "Idea" which would point towards speculation.
Image Julia...<3

DahliaFey001 wrote:
Well, I had an idea for the first case in the next Gyakuten Saiban 5 game. You could play as Kristoph Gavin :garyuu: and his assistant, who is Sally Berlitz (you'll see). They could defend Mister Injustice (Apollo's father) from murdering a man (I don't have ideas who is the man, somehow related to Sally Berlitz or Apollo Justice?) while the real murderer is the woman prosecutor that makes appearance in the second case of Gyakuten Saiban. Of course you'll see a contradiction in here, but she'll escape prison. Anyway, let's talk about Trucy Wright and mom.

Thalassa Gramyare, as we all know is Apollo and Trucy's mom. She is "Lamiroir", since it's a important character in the games, someone coudl murder her at the last case of Gyakuten Saiban 5. Sally Berlitz is the defendant and yeah, the murderer is Kristoph Gavin.

DahliaFey - :maya: :chinami:

Spoiler:
Kristoph the murderer AGAIN? That is so boring!
But, good case, I guess.

PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Ace

hmm that idea really isnt bad but really i would like to see some :odoroki: / :minuki: . a cool idea for a case would be where they have trucy's bday party and all of a sudden a person near their house dies. they are considered the suspects. edgeworth comes to help them out of this mess

Strong bonds are what leads us to Justice!
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps