Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Clyde Equity: Ace Attorney | [March 16, 2022 Update]Topic%20Title

[Enter corny title]

Edit: March, 16th, 2022 [WHEW we got a lot to catch up on so let's do it.]
ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL CASE 1 DEMO RELEASE: April 16th 2022 (1 Month remains)

Updates and news:

Sup, Uhh havent messed here since December so I might as well send an update, yep this game DEMO comes out of April 16th and holy we got alot of things done. Sad news, I accidentaly deleted the game before but that was like maybe 2 months ago... or 3... idk. But what's all is that we have about a month until the game releases and it's almost been a year ever since I made this! Thanks to all the lovely people who have supported me while making this... anyways...
Clyde Equity: Ace attorney!
A game I've been working on for a while now.

Hello! I haven't been on here for a while and there's a valid reason why. I have been working on this game.
I have my own style too!
--Added to the game--

This game has new mechanics that I made.

Spoiler: Mechanics
There are choices in this game that sometimes matter and sometimes don't, before the trial you have a Pre Trial thing that you go through to look at what's happened in the case so far, there is also Clyde's golden eye which can tell if someone's lying and an Image appears into their head showing what they are thinking while they are saying the lie.

--How long will It take for this game to come out or how long have I been working on this game--

I've been working on this game since maybe July and I've been doing great progress!
Right now I'm working on case one and It might take a while so, be patient, please.

Progress--
Case 1 DEMO: ~32% Complete - Case 2: N/A - Case 3: N/A - Case 4: N/A Case 5: N/A
If you want to playtest you may message me!

Thank you for reading this and or the people who support me while making this.

Spoiler: Fanart
ImageBy: SuperAj3
ImageBy: LastRitesBish (On tumblr)

Haha signature below
-Bench
Haha signature above
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games