Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 28 of 34[ 1333 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next

Re: Apollo Justice Case 5: full game released! (+7 h gameplay)Topic%20Title

Two more games coming up soon

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate it.

Good news: the TS trailer on YouTube has reached over 10 000 views, cementing Turnabout Substitution's place as one of the success stories of AA fangames! We hope to reach an even larger number (50 000 being the next goal, then 100 000 in the long run), and perhaps even to inspire other game creators to finish what they've started. It can definitely be worth it.
But most of all, we'd like to thank all the AA fans for their terrific support, whether playing the game, commenting in this topic, or spreading the word to other fans.

I have been quite busy with "real life" recently, but I still have plans for future releases of the game. Other than all bugs / moving sprites / typos being fixed, a perceive scene may be included, and a more practical system involving maps could end up replacing the traditional "move" menu, among other improvements. These are just ideas so far, so don't expect these changes too soon; bug fixing, however, is being worked on at this very moment.

I'll also try to work on my next game, which is at a relatively advanced stage of planning, whenever I get the time. I can officially announce that I have chosen to make a non-AA game. So far I have only told two people about it in detail (I may tell a third person soon). All I can say is that it'll be something that's never quite been done before, and that I'm terribly excited about it.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Ima paranormal photographer!!!!

Spoiler: HELP!!!
RLY NEED HELP! IVe gotta prove that elernmeyer is inocent with eirther evidence or witness!!! Plz help!!!

1000% Knight

Spoiler: have you tried...
calling erlenmeyer to the stand?

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

The Trusty Nudal!

Ping' wrote:
I'll also try to work on my next game, which is at a relatively advanced stage of planning, whenever I get the time. I can officially announce that I have chosen to make a non-AA game. So far I have only told two people about it in detail (I may tell a third person soon). All I can say is that it'll be something that's never quite been done before, and that I'm terribly excited about it.

Awesome :)

Can't wait.
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Ima paranormal photographer!!!!

Spoiler: HELP!!!!!!
NEED HELP!!!! Apollo just said 'it contradicts a event that happened!' or something like that. I have no clue to wat hes saying and i cant figure out wat it was! Ive gotta figure out wat time it was and where! RLLY NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: hint
Think of a time and place a similar situation (that is, those two characters meeting) occurred.

If you're really stuck...

Spoiler: trial day 2
Erlenmeyer's Prison Cell, Morning of December 26.

Just another Edgey fan! :D

Umm I also need help in here too...

Spoiler:
Uhh... right now Apollo says he knows who is the real murder of the bust killings and Judge too... I'm on the 2nd day of the trial where G.Strings inturupted and gave me a chance to accuse someone and also show evidence...

They say they are darker than a black hole, some say they are scarier than the Proto Badger. They may have power, they may have none, yet they have the power to control.

But no matter what, the truth will always be shown to the light.

1000% Knight

Think VERY CAREFULLY about everything that has been said. You might notice an uncanny connection between a certain line and a certain piece of evidence...

Spoiler: outright answer
Rhea + Gum

Bad Player wrote:
Think VERY CAREFULLY about everything that has been said. You might notice an uncanny connection between a certain line and a certain piece of evidence...

Spoiler: outright answer
Rhea + Gum

Thank you! :will:
They say they are darker than a black hole, some say they are scarier than the Proto Badger. They may have power, they may have none, yet they have the power to control.

i can't downlode it,my computer won't let me... :larry:

Wikia Ace Attorney Wiki admin

Finally got around to playing this, and already the game is being weird. I talked to Meekins, but I can't go anywhere other than WAA / the crime scene. I'm still blocked out of both the Detention Center and Criminal Affairs. What's weirder is that Criminal Affairs disappears if I go to the Detention Center and get blocked off by that other dude.

Programmer

Sounds like you hit one of the known bugs. Just restart and hope that it doesn't happen again.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

Objection!

:edgeworth: Okay so I am in the first day investigation and when i try to go into the detention center, this guy pops up and apollo says whoops ill come back later. I got the wig, the gun, the blood, most of the evidence. WHAT DO I DO NEXT!?!?!?!?!

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Spoiler: Greatest line of the game (so far)
"Apollo, if you make one more reference to the movie 300, I'll cancel our date."

"What!? THIS IS MAD...(Whoa,caught myself.) Uh, never mind."

"Good boy, Apollo."

And I had JUST said "If he makes a reference, I'm tossing my laptop over the ledge." XDDD

Wow, I knew shstff was going down, but this is getting intense. XD
I'm a Zebra, betch, and don't you forget it~

capefeather, captainobviousH > Very, very sorry I took so long to reply. I've been quite busy recently, but it's still inexcusable.
Having done what you did, you should normally be able to meet with Judge in the Detention Center ; yet Strings is probably still in the way for you. This is a mysterious bug whose cause is unknown (it wasn't even there in the previous versions) ; a significant majority of players don't have it, but some do, which would seem to indicate that it has to do with the order in which they picked up the evidence, but that's only a guess (I should really get working on solving that riddle once I have the time).
Anyway, the quickest way to fix the problem is to
Spoiler:
replace
"addev attorneybadge
addev bracelet
addev apollo$

script scene1"

with

"addev attorneybadge
addev bracelet
addev apollo$
addev judge$
addev chambersrequest
addev rhea$
addev rheabusinesscard
addev ema$
addev gunupdated
addev bloodupdated
addev meekins$
addev uniform

setflag meekinsconversation
setflag wig

script scene12"
in "intro.txt" (Turnabout Substitution)
and start a new game, that'll take you directly to the next scene.

You've probably already started over, but you never know. Once again, sorry about this. Hope you'll enjoy / enjoyed the rest of the game regardless.

EmilyMarkham > Aha, glad you liked that exchange :) And yes, it does get more and more intense as you approach the last part.

Et tu, Brute?

Wow- I've downloaded the game and only played for a short amount (I have yet to complete Apollo Justice), but so far it looks like an absolutely amazing work of art.

Lost for many years in a logic error

On script 29 the following code:

emo sweats name=dc
"Urgh..."
helper
emo aideserious name=pc
"{sfx/Ding.ogg}{f}Don't listen to her, Apollo!{n}You did what you needed to do!"
"We both know that Chambers{n}was telling the truth{n}about the letter."

Should be:

emo sweats name=dc
"Urgh..."
helper
emo aideserious name=hc
"{sfx/Ding.ogg}{f}Don't listen to her, Apollo!{n}You did what you needed to do!"
"We both know that Chambers{n}was telling the truth{n}about the letter."

Which is where it wouldn't stop crashing for me. You guys may already know this though.
Possible spoiler for anyone who hasn't finished the game, I haven't, so don't know how far it would spoil.
Spoiler:
Could you guys give the sprites less obvious names? While I was trying to fix the naming problem (which I had thought was a misspelling of the sprite name) I came across "Breakdown1". I know the names help you guys sort things out and it serves me right but... :(

please help me: i just installed both PY wright (vers 0.976) and the case (turnabout substitutions, this one, lol)
but now that i open it for the 2nd time, my savegame from the first time disappeared, seems like it doesn't record savegames from PYwright. what am i doing wrong? :meekins: please help me cause i really want to try your game, but i don't want to have to do it in 1 playthrough. if it's just not possible to keep savefiles after quiting the program, then i'll try it next holiday, anyways thnx in advance :phoenix:

The Trusty Nudal!

Press F5 to save.

it wont load those savefiles after exiting the program :grey:
after saving and restarting, the savefile disappears. :eh?:

Uberzaki > Thanks ! It was actually already fixed on my computer, but I'm waiting for more important fixes to make another release.

About the spoiler...
Spoiler:
In this particular case, yeah, it can and will be changed, because the breakdown occurs only once.
Still, you're the first who's done that ; the player isn't supposed to look at the art folders, and if he's got the time to look at them, then he'll notice the breakdown regardless of whether it's called "breakdown" or not - that'll be his responsibility, we can't hide the sprites no matter how much we'd want to.
But anyway, thanks a lot for the suggestion!
Obviously, all names not related to the breakdown will be kept the same, as the alternative would be too time consuming and the probability of making a typo at some point would be very, very higs. It's not like they're spoilery in any way, so it won't make much of a difference.

cookiemonster > Are you sure you've updated to the latest version of PyWright? Either you've got the wrong version of PyWright, or one of the downloads (PyWright or the game) was corrupt, because loading works for everyone else. I really hope you won't have to play the game in one playthrough, that would be much too stressful.

maybe i had a corrupt PYwright then, can anyone give me a safe download link for PY?
i'm sure the case isn't corrupt cause i downloaded it here :will: (btw: loving the aa smilies :godot: )

The link you (presumably) got from the PyWright topic, or YouTube video, is fine. But a download can be corrupt even if you got it from the right link (by the way, I'm not 100%certain that's the problem here, I'm not a technical person in general, I kind of learn through experience XD) ; all you have to do is try again.

Prosecutor's Office Page

This game is AMAZING. You should send this to Capcom, I bet they'll hire you for Storywriting.

And Rhea has compromised the "Cute Ace Attorney Girls" scale.

1000% Knight

It would be kinda awesome if Frenchy gets picked up by a video game studio, but he's working on a new little indie game right now, so let's hope it's awesome-tized ;)

Jack of All Trades

Spoiler: Trial and Error after Error after Error
Nearly at the end of the game, right after Apollo gets his bracelet back... I need to find the evidence that convicts the murderer, but everything just causes an error, claiming there's no handler for presenting that evidence/profile, and then skips to Strings chastising Apollo and ending the trial.

Spoiler:
Yeah, sorry about that issue... it's indeed an error, but not a very serious one in that you only get it if the answer is wrong, and giving the wrong answer is meant to lead to a gameover anyway. Still, I've managed to fix it on my computer now, so it'll no longer happen in the next release.

Anyway, here's a hint:
Spoiler: Hint
Think of the evidence most closely associated with the act of killing someone (not just thinking about a murder, or trying to get away with murder).

If you're really stuck:
Spoiler: Answer
Drug => Erlenmeyer. The contradiction after that should be obvious.

Hope this helps.

Finally! I've just download that game few hours ago...
...and what the scouter says about its coolness level?
It's over 9000!!!

Probably somebody may have reported that already, but I didn't want to read all those ''spoiler-tagged'' posts for obvious reason...

Spoiler: Grapihic bug

Spoiler: First trial logic gap
When the judge asks ''who fired the gun'', and you present Fisher instead of Erlenmayer, the judge says ''That person wasn't even at the crime scene'', what is nonsense, because Fisher was there.

I'm a Zebra, betch~

Darth Wiader wrote:
Spoiler: First trial logic gap
When the judge asks ''who fired the gun'', and you present Fisher instead of Erlenmayer, the judge says ''That person wasn't even at the crime scene'', what is nonsense, because Fisher was there.

Hmm, I realized that too. It was my first choice, and I was mad when I got it wrong >.>
I'm a Zebra, betch, and don't you forget it~

Darth Wiader > Thanks! Glad you're valuing the game's coolness level so highly :p

Spoiler: Graphic bug
Oh, right. One of the sheets for G.Strings out of court doesn't have proper alignment. Thanks for reminding me, it should be fixed in the next release.

Spoiler: "Logic gap"
It's less of a "logic gap" and more of a "we only made one generic wrong answer, which sounds strange when applied to this particular character". I'll add a different dialogue for Fisher (and Judge). Incidentally, this never happens in trial day 2, in which BP really thought of everything and wrote a different wrong answer dialogue for each relevant option available.

Jack of All Trades

Wow... just finished. This is easily my favorite AA case to date now, canon or fanon. Great work, guys~!

Just finished. Whoooaaah...You should be hired by CAPCOM.

Spoiler:
I really didn't expect Rhea to be the Mysterious Bust Killer. She looked so cute.

That ''chewy fruit salad''... It was really tricky fake clue.
I was thinking that Rhea drugged Erlenmayer by adding sleeping drugs to chewing gum... Yeah... I know it may look stupid.

Spoiler: Another little graphic glitch in last trial
The witness stand and defense bench are visible on one screen.

You've done really great job. Thanks for everything.

Ty so much for this I just finshed the game and I loved it. I didnt really expect what happend at all...

So i must say it is so awesome! :acro: :gant:

who's the wild mare, Trite?

Spoiler: help please!
okay, im at the part were Apollo says "What you've just said, coupled with this piece of evidence, exposes you as the killer!" and then I present the drug, but I get a game over, is that right?

Corona!01, Darth Wiader, AmeftoWriter > Thanks for all the compliments (Corona!01, best AA case is a difficult title to claim, but I won't lie, this is incredibly flattering :p)! It's great to know you had a good playing experience.

godot_125 >
Spoiler:
That's because it's not the drugs. Also, the fact that you got a "what you said exposes you as the killer" message doesn't necessarily mean you chose the right evidence/person before that, either.

Here's a hint:
Spoiler: Hint
First, out of the three decisive pieces of evidence, you should pick the one most closely related to the act of killing someone.

If you're still getting game overs:
Drugs => Erlenmeyer => Virus.

Hope you can make it to the ending with that!

Great Great game, loved every minute of it.
However,

Spoiler:
I just knew the killer was that 'sweet' girl after she left Apollo on their date, I don't know... It just like came to me, and then when Erlenmeyer said Ms. Scarlet, it just affirmed my guess.

The only thing I hated was the doing the final decisive evidence, it was terrible trying to find out the right answer.

All in all great game :minuki:

1000% Knight

Zeroo wrote:
Great Great game, loved every minute of it.
However,

Spoiler:
I just knew the killer was that 'sweet' girl after she left Apollo on their date, I don't know... It just like came to me, and then when Erlenmeyer said Ms. Scarlet, it just affirmed my guess.

The only thing I hated was the doing the final decisive evidence, it was terrible trying to find out the right answer.

All in all great game :minuki:

Spoiler:
Yep. Most ppl probably thought Erlenmeyer was talking gibberish, but if you know what's going on you can see a lot of it actually points to Rhea :D

Derpy Derperson

-headdesk-

I'm stuck, already.

Meekins is testifying about how the murder was premeditated. I've pressed everything, so I assume I have to present evidence. Help?

Spoiler:
No, you need to press, specifically the fourth statement. But you have to ask the right question.

If you're stuck...

How Meekins saw the gun => Present gun.

Good luck with the rest of the game :)

Spoiler: Need some help
I need some help at the part on the second trial where I am suppose to choose the time and location that causes the contradiction
Page 28 of 34 [ 1333 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games