Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 4 of 7[ 280 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Update! 10/17)Topic%20Title

Overworked Sprite Artist

But then... What about the coding being done?

Rising Inspirations

Dypo wrote:
But then... What about the coding being done?

Heh, it is done. Sorry, if I am being a little confusing. Ask more if you need to.

I could literally release it as it is now, just without the movies etc., but I would lose much of the epic effect, especially the ending credits. It would be tedious for me to give you instructions such as, play this movie first, then this, and then play the game, then after you beat the game, play the 1st ending, then the 2nd. It would be nice to have it all happen as you go.

Two reasons why it's dependent of 1.2.
Quote:
1. The difficulty (it exponentially increases) and the lack of saving would just make it harder.
2. The movies, which needs the AIGE video player.

It's kinda my fault for that, but, being as ambitious that I am lol, this one has been made more "uniquely" than other games simply the things that are done. Also reason why I made movies rather than make it in the game is the music syncing (easier to do on some movie program lol), that is so heavily important in creating emotion/effect. But I was aware of this, hence Oct-Nov open date, and even hoping, and working along with KSA (becoming serious about the making of the book, he sent me an example for ideas) on the book would help 1.2 come out sooner so everyone could try it out. And I guess, my game and papermario's would be technical examples of it.

If you have seen the AARJ intro then you would kinda get my point.

Movies are easy for me to make, especially as small as these, I can get the rest done in a few hours.

Like I said, we'll see. I would hate to make you guys wait, but I also want you to experience the full thing, so time vs. effect. I may start on Re:tracer (but on a slower pace).

Edit: I could have chosen any other medium (PyWright, AAO, etc.) but, I have reasons to choose PWLib. And one that was worth working, seeing that the code is done. Pretty much, the things in the code is that I need to get multiple examinations (with different monologues or dialogues) working. The talking and presenting is working fine.

Two more games coming up soon

Please stop... getting me excited... :p
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Overworked Sprite Artist

Ping' wrote:

This. Are there any system requirements?

Rising Inspirations

Dypo wrote:
Ping' wrote:

This. Are there any system requirements?

So, I just woke up. Hehe, if I get too impatient enough, I will release it xD.

Quote:
Mac with Wine (needs testing srsly).
Windows XP or higher.

As for hardware requirements, need to check on that. Go to the PWLib topic to find out more. I need to look for it myself or KSA will say it. But, he said it is able to run on his low-end notebook so, the requirements shouldn't be too bad.

"Legit Awesome."

Nothing too big on the investigation part, it's more like hey, it's just there, but at least you are playing! So, I need to get multiple working examines. I can code the locations, but not able to get different monologues/dialogues for each one (I have them set up, but I need to connect them), but I'll look into that by either experimenting which I have done for the past 9000 (osnap moar) lines or ask KSA. I thought of how to do presents correctly. The "move" is funny. The talks are a good way to get some background information without endless straightforward dialogue.

I suppose I can show part of the code:
Code:
runscript("hidepwmenu");
runscript("pw_hidemessagebox");
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea1",159,343,10,28);
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea2",14,192,37,50);
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea3",163,223,18,56);
setvar([pw_examinemaxplaces],3);
setvar([pw_examineexaminefunction],"b");
setvar([pw_examineexaminefunction],"d");
setvar([pw_examineexaminefunction],"c");
setbuttongraphic("pw_investigmove1",50000,50000);
setvar([pw_moveoption1],"scene1test");
setvar([pw_movemaxplaces],1);
runscript("pw_showinvestigationhalf");
jumptoscript("pw_investigprocessactions");

So, any examine I do out of the three, everything goes to c. For example, I look at a tricycle and I say, look it's a tricycle! I look at a book, and I still say, look it's a tricycle! Basically, same problem Attorneyatlawl had.

Apollon Flame

The awesomeness of this screenshot has blown my mind away. e.o
A King

in name

alone...

Rising Inspirations

Scent wrote:
The awesomeness of this screenshot has blown my mind away. e.o

Glad you like it ;).

I've been talking to my family quite lately about some stuff, so I won't be as active for the weekend and apparently going to Sacramento to visit family. My brother also needed the computer for his project these past few days. And I took the time to go scholarship hunting.

Oh, and...

Good news, everyone! I have invented a machine that allows you to have multiple examines (with proper monologues/dialogues)! Awesome just got better.

Code:
runscript("pw_initpwbg_gs4_wrightandco");
runscript("pw_usepwbg_gs4_wrightandco");

runscript("hidepwmenu");
runscript("pw_hidemessagebox");
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea1",159,343,10,28);
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea2",14,192,37,50);
setbuttonarea("pw_examinearea3",163,223,18,56);
setvar([pw_examinemaxplaces],3);
setvar([pw_examineexaminefunction],"WAAexamine");
setbuttongraphic("pw_investigmove1",50000,50000);
setvar([pw_moveoption1],"scene1test");
setvar([pw_movemaxplaces],1);
runscript("pw_showinvestigationhalf");
jumptoscript("pw_investigprocessactions");

[WAAexamine]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",1)>,<jumptoscript("b")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine1")>);
[WAAexamine1]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",2)>,<jumptoscript("d")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine2")>);
[WAAexamine2]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",3)>,<jumptoscript("c")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine3")>);

There is no limit now in making the game, now that I can do everything needed to make an Ace Attorney game ;). (movies are wanted)

AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer

Coding tip:

This:
Code:
[WAAexamine]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",1)>,<jumptoscript("b")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine1")>);
[WAAexamine1]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",2)>,<jumptoscript("d")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine2")>);
[WAAexamine2]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",3)>,<jumptoscript("c")>,<jumptoscript("WAAexamine3")>);

Can be made into this:
Code:
[WAAexamine]
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",1)>,<jumptoscript("b")>,<null()>);
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",2)>,<jumptoscript("d")>,<null()>);
if(<compare([pw_examinearea],"equal",3)>,<jumptoscript("c")>,<null()>);
//jump to a default examine or something

PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

Rising Inspirations

Thanks KSA. I initially tried that method and failed (forgot to have <null()> in false part). Going to Sacramento really soon.

"Oct-Nov Mini-Update 10/23"

Quote:
Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice
Episode 1: Whipping Turnabouts
Estimated playtime: 1 hr 50 min+
Difficulty: Exponentially increases (Easy to Hard)
Number of cross-examinations: 6 (7 does not exist in my world, aww you only get 6)

I got a chance to fully play the game and work up some dialogue along the way. I went through a speedrun and I think the average time for a person might be 3-5 hours (due to the sheer difficulty). I made sure that random presents are downed to a minimum by having demanding requirements to be able to present some things. What's even more interesting is the logic part, it's complex to understand (the situation itself is so simplistic when first presented), mainly the details.

So, that is current status of the game. About 10 minutes of the stuff are the movies.

There is one thing I believe is game-breaking and that is the lifebar. I basically made it a requirement that you need to press but at the same time, a lot of them are death traps (lovely penalties) which demand careful pressing... But the problem is that some require to be pressed in order to continue otherwise people would have to start over just because they are unable to press due to the penalties (e.g. I have 10 life left and one press that is needed but is also a penalty takes 15 away = game over), so I'll fix that before release (whenever that is).

Why would I do that? It's a certain "literary" effect, it's been mentioned in Ping's topic.
Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Update! 10/23)Topic%20Title

Apollon Flame

Ten minutes of movie? :P
A King

in name

alone...

Not to jump the gun, but since AAO was down at the time of this post, I forgot to give you the proper mark!

Say Radex, what filehosting sites are you going to use to upload the fangame? If the movie is like 100 mb, then heck, I'm assuming you're not even taking into account the game itself! :o, that's pretty hardcore.

Rising Inspirations

So, a bit of inactivity, family business and all (and some other things), but I am not dead. I will say it when I am dead otherwise this topic is alive as well as other things. I don't magically abandon, inactive yes (points to above reason), but not abandon, just something for you to naturally know.

Scent wrote:
Ten minutes of movie? :P

Indeed.

Huddini wrote:
Not to jump the gun, but since AAO was down at the time of this post, I forgot to give you the proper mark!

Say Radex, what filehosting sites are you going to use to upload the fangame? If the movie is like 100 mb, then heck, I'm assuming you're not even taking into account the game itself! :o, that's pretty hardcore.

The game itself is 107MB atm :p and I placed your graphic quite a while ago, hehe. The movies are .mp4 format, but once I convert to .avi they will be twice the size so, I am estimating an extra 90-120MB there. Intro is 11MB, 2nd Ending is 30MB (as .mp4). The others I have yet to calculate on.

Mediafire. It has download tracking so I'm kinda curious on the amount of dl's.

I may do Megaupload as well but a hell no to Rapidshare. 4shared is a possibility as well.

More to update.

Rising Inspirations

"October-November Update 10/29"

"A Gallery (I) and I shall use my white blanket to become a ghost."

"The Beginning of a Story."

Enjoy the gallery. Expect more later on.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Investigation is perfected. Woot.

I need to make one more full play test to ensure fluid gameplay and last minute checks on grammar. The movies are almost done. Now, I am heavily debating as to whether I should release this 1.1 version and rely on users to manually play the movies or wait for 1.2 and in order have a fluid episode. I am too anxious and excited, especially if the coding is done. The spriting I can worry later.

If it's on 1.2, I need to fix up the half-assed fixes I used.

Last edited by Radex on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Update! 10/29)Topic%20Title

I object to the objection

This really looks very good :D
But then I didn't expect anything less than that ;p
I'm excited to play the game :gant:

:maya:

I can tell you are putting some seriously hard work into this.

I can't wait to play this, because I know it'll be worth it! :D

The Trusty Nudal!

Sweet! Radex is still alive :)

Nice screenshots, but I noticed, with Hobo Nick, there's some stray pixels at the dividing line ;P
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Rising Inspirations

MayaPhoenix wrote:
This really looks very good :D
But then I didn't expect anything less than that ;p
I'm excited to play the game :gant:

:maya:

:nods: Hehe.

nekonohime wrote:
I can tell you are putting some seriously hard work into this.

I can't wait to play this, because I know it'll be worth it! :D

Indeed :redd: . I am organizing the code to be readable as possible for another person to be able to break down and understand if that person is working with PWLib for their fangame.

nudalman wrote:
Sweet! Radex is still alive :)

Nice screenshots, but I noticed, with Hobo Nick, there's some stray pixels at the dividing line ;P

I am the UNDYING. Unless I say otherwise <_<.

Hehe, I can literally name every bug and graphic problem I have currently :p. Some are the common AIGE problems.

Should I add that whenever Hobo Phoenix talks you will see stray pixels at the bottom right where his elbows are at :godot: . It was how the sheet was made and I am using old code for his animation, so not too surprised.

Apollon Flame

Radex, I am disappoint. :/
How can you keep making us fans more anxious?! xD
A King

in name

alone...

Rising Inspirations

Scent wrote:
Radex, I am disappoint. :/
How can you keep making us fans more anxious?! xD

Haha, I'm mean.

This is not an update per se but, out of curiosity's sake, for those who have played Damion Shard, how much you tolerated it without the saving?

Because we're talking about, an estimated 3-4 hours of gameplay time + difficulty that could potentially be comparable to Turnabout Substitution (which is a reason for the gameplay time). Hehe, then again, I need my friend to beta test it properly in order to see.

Apollon Flame

Long games are good, hard games are good, long and hard games are... AMAAAZIIING.
A King

in name

alone...

Rising Inspirations

Scent wrote:
Long games are good, hard games are good, long and hard games are... AMAAAZIIING.

But frustating games are not xD. So, I got everything planned out in my head.

"October-November Update 11/2"

"When?"

HAI, NUDALMAN! CAN YOU SEE IT NOW? Good. :godot:

I'll release the 1.1 version, and have the broken saving on. I'll lay out instructions because the saving does work on some parts of the game.

So some things.

"FINALLY, got you in!"

"There's more detail to that piece of awesome."

I got the Franziska sprite stuff done, my god, that was a pain in the ass to do. Well, she's just chilling, just being a badass that's all.

It's time to bring out list.

Quote:
Bugs
Text overlays each other (sometimes) whenever colored text is used.
Backgrounds stretch. Especially stretches button background (AAI-styled bg) when an examine is done.
Fade in/out. Whenever you minimize the game while it is fading in or out (a character or bg) it will freeze the fading. Character or background could be dimmed.

Things to do
Wendy Oldbag edit.
Episode 1 intro movie. There is a makeshift Episode 1 intro using PWLib for 1.1.
1st ending.
2nd ending.
Make songs loopable. (Really? Should I really bother with this part? I'll make it the last priority)

Half-assed fixes used for 1.1
setvar([pw_crossexamattorneycode],500000); //I set 500000 for Apollo's Vs. graphic (the graphic when you see a character's eyes for a cross-examination)
I replaced the GS1-3 court backgrounds with GS4 court backgrounds.
I edited the courtroom overview position (x, y coords) of the Judge and defense attorney.
I moved the position of the witness, defense attorney, and prosecutor graphics with Photoshop in order to match with the courtroom overview background.
Made a half-assed "GK" argument/rebuttal cross-examination.
Made a makeshift "whipping," you hear the stuff, but you don't see it. I had problems.
Old code used for normal Hobo Phoenix. There are graphical glitches to it.

The bugs are most likely well known, but it's fun to state them. I did the play-testing and it was great, got the stuff fixed up. Pretty much, the stuff looks great/perfect.

So, I can really get all of these down in a few hours, and basically release it. That may be the case. What I plan on doing is have the endings in a .rar file and I will password them and you have to beat the game in order to know the password.

Heh, as usual, we'll see. Oh, and...

Nudalman, it's good that you noticed that there is no "Turnabout" in Episode 2: Re:tracer. Hehe, you'll see when you see the endings. Like I said, this game is somewhat different than the others.
Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Update! 11/2)Topic%20Title

The Trusty Nudal!

Mason system thing looks awesome!

Dang, I'm excited.

Don't worry, I can see it now.
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Rising Inspirations

nudalman wrote:
Mason system thing looks awesome!

Dang, I'm excited.

Don't worry, I can see it now.

Hehe. More Mason System stuff. I'm doing plenty of cleanup.

"Let's begin, shall we?"

So, I've been dissecting Damion Shard and DDRKhat's PW Case1-1 game in order to make this game. Pretty much you will see some clues or references from either two (coding-wise), except the investigations which is my own based on the PWLib tutorial (expect it didn't properly talk about how to do proper examines which I had to tinker myself and some code tips from KSA). As much as I hate to be a copycat, I finally understood why YggdrassilSword had a "Start" button for the game. If I didn't have the start button, the makeshift intro that I have made would have lagged.

So, I decided to follow what Yggdrassil did but with a twist of my own, hehe. Welcome, Mason System.

Overworked Sprite Artist

MASON SYSTEM FTW!! =D
Image Image

Apollon Flame

Is it just me, or does Franziska look sweet in her new dress? I loooved the MASON SYSTEM! Now I'm gonna love it! xD
A King

in name

alone...

Rising Inspirations

Dypo wrote:
MASON SYSTEM FTW!! =D

:nods: As to how it will work, as I have said to Nudalman, I'll think about it. I'm getting vaguer and vaguer as the release is coming soon.

Scent wrote:
Is it just me, or does Franziska look sweet in her new dress? I loooved the MASON SYSTEM! Now I'm gonna love it! xD

Sweet as in OH SWEET DAYUM! Or sweet as in nice sweet, either way, IT'S WOOOORRRKING!

Like I said in DevDiary #1, many characters return, but it is not a 1:1 ratio to their old selves from Phoenix's attorney days (Trial and Tribulations at the latest).

So, I'm preparing the stuff. I will make an instructional booklet similar to the PWLib Unleashed design that I made for this game. So, you better have a .pdf reader. I'll prepare the requirements and I'll try to make the 1.1 experience as seamless as possible.

Oh snap! MASON SYSTEM!? :o Sweet, that should make it VERY easy for you to write stuff in :)

Btw, IDK if you told us this already, but can you spoil us on WHEN the cases take place?

Rising Inspirations

Huddini wrote:
Oh snap! MASON SYSTEM!? :o Sweet, that should make it VERY easy for you to write stuff in :)

Btw, IDK if you told us this already, but can you spoil us on WHEN the cases take place?

Prologue

It's been a year since that trial. I suppose a lot has happened during that time. I spent seven long years to see that day. Was it for revenge like he said? Possibly, but... My past is like my logic, straight and true. Nothing's changed. All I did was point the finger of justice in the right direction. And now... I have a chance to become the person I used to be. Or rather... Continue to be this person.

Episode 1 Synopsis: It's been a year since the Jurist System test trial. On November 9, 2027, Apollo Justice will set foot in the courtroom to not only defend a client but to follow the same question that has resided with his predecessors. What does it mean to be a defense attorney? What does it mean to be a lawyer? What is HIS creed? At what cost will Apollo spend in order to know that meaning? Under familiar faces and the return of a fallen attorney, what will Apollo encounter and what does Apollo need to search first? The trial begins.

All at the front post ;). Trailers, graphics, all of that, in that post. Allow me to say everything that you see, you MUST follow this:

"The smallest and most simplistic details… Are the most significant source of information."

Edit: 2nd ending almost done.

BE MOAR EXCITED!

Rising Inspirations

"October-November Announcement 11/4"

"So close to..."

Well, first of all, I can't believe I have reached this point. 2nd ending is practically done, if anyone wants to add their mark in the ending, now is the time. Tap xD, hope you are there.

I'll make a makeshift code for the 1st ending.

I am actively working on the cleaning up and reorganizing of the stuff.

Quote:
Things to do
Wendy Oldbag edit.
Episode 1 intro movie. There is a makeshift Episode 1 intro using PWLib for 1.1.
1st ending. Makeshift in the works.
Make songs loopable. (Really? Should I really bother with this part?)
Fancy how-to-do book.

I have basically three things left: Wendy Oldbag and 1st ending. Oh and your fancy, how to do stuff in order to get the most possible seamless experience book.

So, as many have said that setting an estimated date is bad, yes it's a gamble, but it's a gamble that I was right on :maya: . And one I didn't half-ass the quality on (I have yet to rush). So, if I am not going to California this weekend, then it will most likely be released, THIS WEEKEND. If I am, then it will be NEXT WEEKEND. :godot:

So, thank you for continuing to wait. And you will begin to understand what Episode 2: Re:tracer is about. Or it will kill you in "what the hell it is about?!" :edgy:

Be prepared for a grandiose release. And oh, Scent, you're time is up ;). 1 month and a half, mirite?

Radex wrote:
Well, first of all, I can't believe I have reached this point. 2nd ending is practically done, if anyone wants to add their mark in the ending, now is the time. Tap xD, hope you are there.

I'm here, Radex. I haven't had time to make one so do you think you'd be able to use my avatar? Provided you resize it, it should work... I think... hopefully. :)

http://a.imageshack.us/img812/5281/avatardn.png

And regarding the endings/intros... you could do the ultimate test to see how awesome your coding skills are. Convert them into a .gif, then convert it into A LOT of sheets and code the movie frame by frame. xD

It's waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top but if you managed to do that.... :O
Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Announcement! 11/4)Topic%20Title

Overworked Sprite Artist

*shakes with anticipation* =DDDD
Image Image

Rising Inspirations

Tap wrote:
Radex wrote:

I'm here, Radex. I haven't had time to make one so do you think you'd be able to use my avatar? Provided you resize it, it should work... I think... hopefully. :)

http://a.imageshack.us/img812/5281/avatardn.png

And regarding the endings/intros... you could do the ultimate test to see how awesome your coding skills are. Convert them into a .gif, then convert it into A LOT of sheets and code the movie frame by frame. xD

It's waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top but if you managed to do that.... :O

Hehe, the movie is over 30k frames, last I checked. And I was using your avatar as a placeholder, so it all works out then ;).

Dypo wrote:
*shakes with anticipation* =DDDD

:gant-clap2:

Rising Inspirations

"October-November Announcement 11/5"

"Eternity - Memory of Lightwaves"

Next weekend, it is. It should be more than enough time to play it one more time and finish other things and ensure it is a smooth process. BE MOAR EXCITED.

I am going to California this weekend and I have really good news; I managed to amp up the quality of the vids by another way. Heh, the format is in .avi.

Please have Quicktime when you play the videos. They are 256x192; they are meant to be played with AIGE player when PWLib 1.2 is out. But for the time being, Quicktime, since it does not resize the videos.

As to the relevancy of that quote, Youtube it, and you will hear the opening theme of Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice.

The book is done, I hope you will read it to help you play even better. Thank you continuing to wait. It has been a great three months in working this episode.

Quote:
Things to do
Wendy Oldbag edit.
1st ending. Might as well release the movie version.
Make songs loopable. (Really? Should I really bother with this part?) <- Screw that.

Re: Ace Attorneys: Rising Justice (Oct-Nov Announcement! 11/5)Topic%20Title

Apollon Flame

Then game's main theme, is it the one for Final Fantasy X-2?
A King

in name

alone...

Scent wrote:

I think it is.

Great choice of song for the opening, I think "Eternity" might fit pretty well.

Radex wrote:
Quote:
Things to do
Make songs loopable. (Really? Should I really bother with this part?) <- Screw that.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't do that!!!!!!!!!

Have you even heard what it's like without a loop?! IT'S TERRIBLE!!!

Okay, maybe that was a exagerated, but you're doing so good! I think
Why not go the extra mile and make your game extra perfect! Realy!

You can tell how agitated i am about this. I don't usualy make a scene like that. THAT'S how important the looping music is to me. And I think many people will agree!
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

Two more games coming up soon

I actually agree with beterbomen. It will make your game even better. Implementing it doesn't represent an insurmountable effort, and it's not like you're in any kind of rush to get the game out anyway.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Rising Inspirations

nekonohime wrote:
Scent wrote:

I think it is.

Great choice of song for the opening, I think "Eternity" might fit pretty well.

Hehe, I honestly don't have a main theme song in mind. It's a great opening song though. To be even more honest, I am a little competitive in matching (the level of) opening theme choice that YggdrassilSword did for his fangame, Damion Shard, which has Dearly Beloved from KH2.

Quote:
Okay, maybe that was a exagerated, but you're doing so good! I think

Being a music addict, I totally understand what you mean.

Personally, I am insulted by the "I think" there. Did you not see the amount of content that I have shown as an individual as well as things I have done that are unique from everyone else?

For example, who in the right mind has made a helper book (which you should look at the pic at the bottom) for this game? Seriously, who has done that?

Other than that, you have a point.

Ping' wrote:
I actually agree with beterbomen. It will make your game even better. Implementing it doesn't represent an insurmountable effort, and it's not like you're in any kind of rush to get the game out anyway.

I was think about that during school and I'm like eh, might as well. But, I am not going to bother in making perfect loops. I'll cut off the fades to make the looping somewhat better.

I am a "professionalist," not a perfectionist. If the loops or the lack thereof, deter something, then so be it. While I am not in a rush, I am not too happy-go-lucky on making the intro part then the loop itself. It really is not fun working with Goldwave. But you both have points.

So, here's a preview to the book:

Edit: I finished the looping. Lucky that Tap's Case1 is out to help ease the stress. The looping was better than I expected. And I take that back.

So three things left.

Wendy Oldbagbad.
The 1st ending.
Looping, seriously, last priority.

Right behind you

If you are all music addicts (as am I) so there will need an OST. Seriously, I'd like to listen to Cornered and Allegro themes.

Honestly, looping isn't a big priority and you don't really need to worry about it. Yes, it'd be nice to have looped music but it'd probably delay the game further and having had a look at how DDRKhat looped music... I can see how it would definitely take quite a while.

Anyway, don't worry about it - it's not like not having looped music will ruin the game or the experience for us players. You've put a lot of effort into Case 1 and this tiny thing is so miniscule... ;)
Page 4 of 7 [ 280 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games