Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

[AAO] AA: A Lucky First Turnabout-A Klavier Gavin AU StoryTopic%20Title

Ace Writer and Artist

Before I give details on the case, I want everyone to know that I'm Tibi1234, I've been lurking on AAO for a while playing fan cases and all that and I finally managed to make my first proper fan case. I hope that the fan case is somewhat enjoyable for what it is.

Nothing other than the story and some edited images are mine, the other are owned and created by Capcom and sprites made by AAO users. There's also one musical theme used that is from the Danganronpa franchise.

Fan Case Cover:

Info:
    Like with most other AAO cases, using Firefox is recommended through Chrome works as well.
[list=]Trial Former made in 1 week[/list]
    Wait until both loading bars are green to play the case, otherwise the music, sound effects and images won't load properly
    I suggest using the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox when playing.
    This fan case contains vague spoilers for the original trilogy and spoilers for AA: AJ(through considering this is an AU with different things going on, the spoilers are kinda obtuse)

Updates:
    Fixed a small issue in logic so the theory in Trial Former makes more sense, so please replay the trial former to see the added change.
    Changed the evidence Bath Coat to Bathrobe
    Added a new piece of evidence in Trial Former
    I decided to combine Trial Middle and Latter into just Trial Latter
    Already started work on Trial Latter

Features
    Alternate Universe(AU)
    Fan Case focusing on Klavier Gavin
    A Tibi1234 fan case
    Part 1 of a possible series
    Dual Destinies 3D Backgrounds

Story
In an alternate universe where Klavier Gavin is the rookie defense attorney and Apollo Justice is the genius prosecutor...

Klavier Gavin :klavier: has his first trial as a defense attorney in quite a while after his band, "The Gavinners" splits up following an argument. He is joined by his mysterious german teacher Geib Von Hutgewicht :valant: in a murder case involving a certain local artist by the name of Larry Butz :larry:, a certain boisterous detective by the name of Dick Gumshoe :gumshoe:, a beauty by the name of April May :april: and a mysterious prosecutor by the name of Godot :godot:...

But what starts like a relatively easy case soon proves to be more complex than Klavier initially thought as it seemingly also involves the ex-defense attorney Phoenix Wright :phoenix: , revenge, a knife and a bottle of medicine...but...how are they all connected...?

This fan case was made using Ace Attorney Online.

The fan case is 50% done with the first half of the trial available to play right now!

Play the fan case here:
https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13488
Re: [AAO] AA: A Lucky First Turnabout-A Klavier Gavin AU StoTopic%20Title

Tibi1234 wrote:
Before I give details on the case, I want everyone to know that I'm Tibi1234, I've been lurking on AAO for a while playing fan cases and all that and I finally managed to make my first proper fan case. I hope that the fan case is somewhat enjoyable for what it is.

Nothing other than the story and some edited images are mine, the other are owned and created by Capcom and sprites made by AAO users. There's also one musical theme used that is from the Danganronpa franchise.

Fan Case Cover:

Info:
    Like with most other AAO cases, using Firefox is recommended through Chrome works as well.
[list=]Trial Former made in 1 week[/list]
    Wait until both loading bars are green to play the case, otherwise the music, sound effects and images won't load properly
    I suggest using the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox when playing.
    This fan case contains vague spoilers for the original trilogy and spoilers for AA: AJ(through considering this is an AU with different things going on, the spoilers are kinda obtuse)

Updates:
    Fixed a small issue in logic so the theory in Trial Former makes more sense, so please replay the trial former to see the added change.
    Changed the evidence Bath Coat to Bathrobe
    Added a new piece of evidence in Trial Former
    I decided to combine Trial Middle and Latter into just Trial Latter
    Already started work on Trial Latter

Features
    Alternate Universe(AU)
    Fan Case focusing on Klavier Gavin
    A Tibi1234 fan case
    Part 1 of a possible series
    Dual Destinies 3D Backgrounds

Story
In an alternate universe where Klavier Gavin is the rookie defense attorney and Apollo Justice is the genius prosecutor...

Klavier Gavin :klavier: has his first trial as a defense attorney in quite a while after his band, "The Gavinners" splits up following an argument. He is joined by his mysterious german teacher Geib Von Hutgewicht :valant: in a murder case involving a certain local artist by the name of Larry Butz :larry:, a certain boisterous detective by the name of Dick Gumshoe :gumshoe:, a beauty by the name of April May :april: and a mysterious prosecutor by the name of Godot :godot:...

But what starts like a relatively easy case soon proves to be more complex than Klavier initially thought as it seemingly also involves the ex-defense attorney Phoenix Wright :phoenix: , revenge, a knife and a bottle of medicine...but...how are they all connected...?

This fan case was made using Ace Attorney Online.

The fan case is 50% done with the first half of the trial available to play right now!

Play the fan case here:
https://aaonline.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13488

Mr.Tibi please make this an multi case fan game (a fan game with multiple cases) i loved this so much it was truly FANTASTIC!
if you need help with custom sprites i would LOVE to help for free :maya:
I really like Klavier and i feel blessed to see a fan game where he is the star!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games