Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

Cornelius Fields: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

So I'm working on a fangame that takes place in the Ace Attorney Universe. I'm only on scripting right now. I've picked out some premade sprites as place holders and I have an outline for all the cases.

Spoiler: Case 1 Concept
Case 1: Turnabout Office
"Cornelius Fields is a College Sophmore offered a chance to defend a classmate of his. Mark Alex is accused of breaking into a law office and murdering his best friend. What at first seems like a simple case of breaking and entering and homicide, turns out to be deeper than he thought."

Characters:
Mark Alex: A classmate who is studying to be a defense attorney. The defendant of case 1(This case makes him change his mind and he goes on to become the main prosecutor for the rest of the game).
James Nathan Itor: The witness to the murder. A janitor.
Timothy Manchester: A lawyer who offered Cornelius a chance to defend his classmate
Charles Y Nicholas: An ill-tempered legal assistant who works at the same law firm as Timothy.
Kyle Nathan Ifel: The victim of case 1. Went to the law office with Mark.
Gumshoe and Payne: Just here for this case, you already know them.

Spoiler: Case 2 Concept
Case 2: Turnabout Graduation
"Two years later Cornelius gets his legal degree and goes to work at the law firm that Timothy works at. He takes on his first job being an arbiter of a contract signing between a high school graduate and a defense contractor. Everything goes wrong when the recent graduate is poisoned at his open house (sending him into a coma) and a paramedic who now works as the school security has his neck snapped. Cornelius now has to defend the 14-year-old friend of the graduate who is accused of poisoning his friend and killing the security guard."

Characters:
Jason Boyle: Owner of Boyle and Co. (Tim's law firm)
Bobby Fullbright: The real Bobby Fullbright. This game takes place prior to his death.
Matthew Scopes: A journalist who showed up to get info on the hiring.
Steven Argento: The Defense Contractor
Bradley Towers: A member of Argento Defense Industries. The server at the Open House and a man with a shady past.
Sam Wentworth: The highschool graduate.
Nathan Elliot Rudolph: The friend of Wentworth. He and Wentworth have somewhat of a brother relationship since the two of them ended up in foster care after their families both died in a car crash.
Matt Daniels: The victim of this case. A paramedic.
Alyssa Hopewell: A secretary who becomes Cornelius' assistant for the rest of the game. She starts off as stand-offish but begins to become similar to Maya.

Spoiler: Case 3 Concept
"After the previous case, Cornelius and Alyssa are let go from the law firm. After being called by a mental hospital to do some work by an unknown party, Cornelius hears a scream from a room. After running down the hall, a patient is found unconscious next to the corpse of an orderly. Another member of the hospital offers Cornelius money to defend the patient."

Characters:
Oliver Redly: Friend of the victim and the patient. Hires Cornelius.
Simon Kyle Trist: Owner of the Mental Hospital
Blake Knightly: Another patient at the hospital. He believes he's a Medieval knight.
Victoria Lovehart: Victim of the case.

Spoiler: Case 4 and 5
Case 4: Turnabout in the Darkness
Case 5: Shadow of the Turnabout
"A 2 part case. Alyssa is found unconscious next to the body of Jason Boyle. Further digging into the case reveals connections to the case from 3 years ago and 2 other cases."

Characters:
David Trimmer: Sent in to take care of the plants. Found Victoria.
Warren Cash: A banker known for his dishonesty.

So that's what I have so far. I'd love to hear your thoughts. PM me if you want to work on the project with me. Spriters and background artists are appreciated.
Re: Cornelius Fields: Ace AttorneyTopic%20Title

Nobody's on this site, are they?

What's a Court Records?

DatSpicyBoi wrote:

Afraid it's gonna stay that way until a new game is announced.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Yabba Dabba Doo

DatSpicyBoi wrote:

Welcome to the great Ace Attorney lull, where absolutely nothing is happening for the franchise. It's been dead for a while.

Hopefully Capcom revitalizes the franchise like they did with Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, and Devil May Cry.

What's a Court Records?

20th anniversary is coming up. There's definitely gonna be something announced within the next two years (2020-2021).
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

The Bulbasaur Attorney

Yeah, and the 15 year anniversary of the first Ace Attorney game being released in the US should be coming up too!
<insert witty signature here>

You best rethink that evidence, compadre

DatSpicyBoi wrote:

I've been coming here to satisfy my AA itch. Since Capcom has announced nothing and DGS 2 is still being translated, you all are all I have to look forward to. I like how your cases sound, the first one sounds a lot like the first case of DGS1 except your idea of making the main character actually earn a degree and join a firm makes more sense than "Hey good job during that one court case, let's just throw you out into Britain with minimal preparation and training!" so it has that much going for it. It sounds like the later cases take a darker turn which I appreciate because AA is often light hearted but a darker tone is also fun since it keeps me, personally, a little more invested in what could happen. Case 3 of him being let go and going to an asylum sounds very unique, no other fan titles or official games have ever gone for this. So I'd say, try to make the game a reality if you can because you have some original concepts to work with and we certainly could use more AA style games. Sorry for the overly long message, I just wanna try to be encouraging :maya:
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games