Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 8 of 11[ 407 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 


Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Ptapcc wrote:
Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Who are Edgeworth's partners (as in, who follows him around during the cases)?


Spoiler:
It depends but its mainly Gumshoe who tags along. It depends on the case and whats happening at the current point in time.

Well, could you list them?


Spoiler:
Uh lets see. Gumshoe, Rhoda, Wakana, Kay and I think I've forgotten everyone else. It's been a while since I played Case 3, 4 and 5.

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

Is Franziska one of Edgeworth's partners?
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Is Franziska one of Edgeworth's partners?


Spoiler:
Most likely. I can't really remember as you confront her several times and initiate rebuttals. I think she is but I don't really remember :payne:

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Is Franziska one of Edgeworth's partners?


Spoiler:
Yes, at one point. There're also a few points where she follows Edgeworth around and is present for things, even if someone else is listed as "partner" at the time. Not that being a partner means anything really.

ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:20 am

Posts: 38

I apologize if this was asked already, but I was wondering if Zheng Fa was the name used for Lang's country in the Japanese version of the game?
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

CyborgZeta wrote:
I apologize if this was asked already, but I was wondering if Zheng Fa was the name used for Lang's country in the Japanese version of the game?


In Japanese it was Seihou. I think Zheng Fa is just the Chinese pronunciation of the same kanji...? But I'm not sure.
ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Spoiler: Case 4
Okay, I looked at the first 5 seconds of case 4, and I'm not going to play any more AAI tonight, so I'm going to ask this... Does this case take place before or after 3-4? (Sorry if this was already asked...)

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler: Case 4
Okay, I looked at the first 5 seconds of case 4, and I'm not going to play any more AAI tonight, so I'm going to ask this... Does this case take place before or after 3-4? (Sorry if this was already asked...)


Spoiler:
Before, by a few months. It'll make sense once you get further in.

ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 am

Posts: 4

I just want to know one thing. (Obviously.)

Spoiler'd out even though it's for case 1.

Spoiler: words
I'm in the second half of case 1, and I've collected all the evidence in the hallway. Checked the fingerprints on Portsman's door, got the note and the case file from under the bench. But now how do I get back into the office? The walkthrough on GameFAQs skips from getting the note under the door to being in the office confronting Portsman again and I can't figure out how to proceed.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Spoiler: case 1
Did you examine the basketball hoop in the lower half of Portsman's door?

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Perfect whine record

Gender: Male

Location: The Loser's Shack

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am

Posts: 262

You need to examine the odd looking floor piece at the lower half of the screen (where the hoop is standing on)
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

A.K.A. Court or Court-Records.

Gender: None specified

Location: FL

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Posts: 105

Spoiler: Case One confusion
Was the 'thief' Miles met in the start of case one, Kay or the other Yatagarasu? And why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? I have may recalled something wrong though.

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Chess wrote:
Spoiler: Case One confusion
Was the 'thief' Miles met in the start of case one, Kay or the other Yatagarasu? And why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? I have may recalled something wrong though.


Spoiler:
It was not Kay. You find out for sure in case 5.

ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

A.K.A. Court or Court-Records.

Gender: None specified

Location: FL

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Posts: 105

Awsome.
However, I still want to know:
Spoiler:
Why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? Or did I miss something there. Because I was sure that Yatagarsu was mentioned when Edgeworth found those files. Or will this too be cleared up in Case Five?

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

Chess wrote:
Awsome.
However, I still want to know:
Spoiler:
Why did Edgeworth not refer to Yatagarasu as Kay at all during case one? Or did I miss something there. Because I was sure that Yatagarsu was mentioned when Edgeworth found those files. Or will this too be cleared up in Case Five?

Spoiler: Case 1, 3 & 4
Because Kay is "Yatagarasu II". Also, why would Kay steal from Edgeworth? He probably thought this Yatagarasu was Calisto Yew.
EDIT: Or, the writers thought it would be a spoiler if he called Yatagarasu "Kay" (or "Calisto Yew" for that matter)

Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

A.K.A. Court or Court-Records.

Gender: None specified

Location: FL

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Posts: 105

Right. That makes sense.
Thanks. ^^
Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

Gender: None specified

Location: England!

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Posts: 261

Spoiler: Case 4
I know case 4 is a flashback case, like in T&T, but is it shorter than the others like it was in T&T?

Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Gender: Male

Location: The land of Leprechauns and alcoholism.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm

Posts: 4848

Psyche-locked wrote:
Spoiler: Case 4
I know case 4 is a flashback case, like in T&T, but is it shorter than the others like it was in T&T?


No, it's a fullsized case.
fuck
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Spoiler: Case 5; just a name, but still...
How come on Wikipedia, Quercus' Japanese last name is "Onred" but on the CR character page, it's "Alba"?

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5; just a name, but still...
How come on Wikipedia, Quercus' Japanese last name is "Onred" but on the CR character page, it's "Alba"?

EDIT: Oh wait, now I get what you're saying. Wikipedia has it right, it's CR that got it wrong. Hopefully Croik will read this and fix it...
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14329

Spoiler: GK1-3
At the end.....Jacques Portsman and Buddy Faith arrive to take over the case but.....is it set before Case 1 or is there some weird reason why Portsman is walking about freely and Buddy is still alive.


Nevermind I answered this one myself...though it does make AAI odd in that most of the game is a flashback
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler: Case 5; just a name, but still...
How come on Wikipedia, Quercus' Japanese last name is "Onred" but on the CR character page, it's "Alba"?


It's because "find=replace" is sometimes my enemy >.>
ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

I'm behind the times and still haven't gotten the game yet, but I would like to know:
Spoiler: Not sure if this really needs a spoiler, but I'm just following the rules
Are there any actual (like pictures or stuff) butterflies in the game? Because I wouldn't want my lepidopteraphobia playing up while I'm drooling over Edgey. Yes, I know this question and my phobia are stupid.

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Location: Moscow, Russia

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Posts: 595

RoundedEdge wrote:
I'm behind the times and still haven't gotten the game yet, but I would like to know:
Spoiler: Not sure if this really needs a spoiler, but I'm just following the rules
Are there any actual (like pictures or stuff) butterflies in the game? Because I wouldn't want my lepidopteraphobia playing up while I'm drooling over Edgey. Yes, I know this question and my phobia are stupid.

Actually there is, but not realistic, just as a symbol. Hope you'll get over that phobia someday, that seem to be pretty.. uncomfortable. =\
Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Fangirl

Gender: Female

Location: Under your porch, because I love you

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:00 am

Posts: 920

Satoshi wrote:
RoundedEdge wrote:
I'm behind the times and still haven't gotten the game yet, but I would like to know:
Spoiler: Not sure if this really needs a spoiler, but I'm just following the rules
Are there any actual (like pictures or stuff) butterflies in the game? Because I wouldn't want my lepidopteraphobia playing up while I'm drooling over Edgey. Yes, I know this question and my phobia are stupid.

Actually there is, but not realistic, just as a symbol. Hope you'll get over that phobia someday, that seem to be pretty.. uncomfortable. =\

Oh, I can handle a symbol, I guess. Anything realistic just freaks me out though. Thanks for the thought ^_^
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 am

Posts: 2

I can't post a new topic in this forum, and don't know where to post this, but I think I know the origin of the name Kazura.
Spoiler:
かずら is, except for the voice mark, an anagram for からす (crow.) Yatagarasu's cards have crows on them. I don't know if Himiko is going to turn out to be Yatagarasu, since I'm not done with case 5 yet, but if she does, it's foreshadowing.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Gender: Female

Location: America

Rank: Admin

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am

Posts: 5255

No offense but you should finish the game before offering speculation like that, since...it's already in her profile anyway.
ImageImage
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14329

Spoiler: AAI-5
Why was Manny Coachen in the dressing room? For me this seems another angle Alba coulda whined out of "Why would HE be there, can you deny his body could've been placed in the cart or murdered at another time?" Lame excuse I know but this guy argued "I went to the toilet" so I wouldn't put it past him.

Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

Pierre wrote:
Spoiler: AAI-5
Why was Manny Coachen in the dressing room? For me this seems another angle Alba coulda whined out of "Why would HE be there, can you deny his body could've been placed in the cart or murdered at another time?" Lame excuse I know but this guy argued "I went to the toilet" so I wouldn't put it past him.

Spoiler: AAI-5
Hasn't this already been asked in the Contradictions thread (and by me, at that)? I believe the answer given there was that Alba led Manny into the dressing room. He probably told him that he had to talk to him about something in private, and that the dressing room would be a good place to do it.

Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 am

Posts: 8

I joined just to ask this question, because I really want to know. Sorry if it's been asked.

Spoiler: Case 4
In case 4, what exactly is the secret mechanism in that courthouse model? I remember Edgeworth talking about it when he sees the model, and there's a guy standing next to the model who talks about it as well. I kept an eye out for it during the rest of the case, but I guessed I missed something.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 am

Posts: 106

Merrel wrote:
I joined just to ask this question, because I really want to know. Sorry if it's been asked.

Spoiler: Case 4
In case 4, what exactly is the secret mechanism in that courthouse model? I remember Edgeworth talking about it when he sees the model, and there's a guy standing next to the model who talks about it as well. I kept an eye out for it during the rest of the case, but I guessed I missed something.


Spoiler: case 4
If you look at the model instead of talking to the guy, Edgeworth mentions a mouth and eyes (or hands and a mouth?). It's implied the thing is a Transformer of some sort.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

valentinite wrote:
Merrel wrote:
I joined just to ask this question, because I really want to know. Sorry if it's been asked.

Spoiler: Case 4
In case 4, what exactly is the secret mechanism in that courthouse model? I remember Edgeworth talking about it when he sees the model, and there's a guy standing next to the model who talks about it as well. I kept an eye out for it during the rest of the case, but I guessed I missed something.


Spoiler: case 4
If you look at the model instead of talking to the guy, Edgeworth mentions a mouth and eyes (or hands and a mouth?). It's implied the thing is a Transformer of some sort.

Spoiler: case 4
But the much more awesome alternative is an earthquake simulator :3

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Posts: 671

This has probably been asked earlier, but...

Spoiler: Spoiler?
Where is Phoenix in AAI. From the spritesheet I would suspect he's somewhere in Gatewater Land? I'm just annoyed I missed him :s
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

PCHOOO

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Posts: 1285

Iban wrote:
This has probably been asked earlier, but...

Spoiler: Spoiler?
Where is Phoenix in AAI. From the spritesheet I would suspect he's somewhere in Gatewater Land? I'm just annoyed I missed him :s


Spoiler: AAI-3
He is only visible at one very small window of time during the case. Immediately after you finish investigating the stadium, Lang sends you back to the wild west area. After doing a few things there (I forget what exactly) the next thing to do story wise is to talk to the guard in front of the kidnapper's hideout and go investigate in there.

HOWEVER in the period of time before you talk to the guard, you can actually walk over to the right. The last time you were in the area there was a guard in that direction as well, but he's gone now. Going to the right takes you to the entrance to Gatewater Land. This is the only time in the game you can actually walk around in this area (every other time you're in here is either during cutscenes or confrontations).

Anyway, once there you can examine the entrance sign, talk to the Chief and his daughter, and if you walk all the way to the right onto the bridge, you can see Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl out in the water on a boat.
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Gender: Male

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Posts: 462

Regy Rusty wrote:
Spoiler: AAI-3
Anyway, once there you can examine the entrance sign, talk to the Chief and his daughter, and if you walk all the way to the right onto the bridge, you can see Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl out in the water on a boat.


Spoiler: AAI-3
Are they going fast? And
Does Pearl have a nautical themed pashmina afghan?

Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2843

Icarus wrote:
Regy Rusty wrote:
Spoiler: AAI-3
Anyway, once there you can examine the entrance sign, talk to the Chief and his daughter, and if you walk all the way to the right onto the bridge, you can see Phoenix, Maya, and Pearl out in the water on a boat.


Spoiler: AAI-3
Are they going fast? And
Does Pearl have a nautical themed pashmina afghan?

Spoiler: AAI-3
Har har... no to both =P

But actually, the sprites are stationary.

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

キラキラ ♥

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am

Posts: 515

Spoiler: case 3...er
does anyone else have the screencap of phoenix, maya, and pearl? or where to find it? the link provided before in the thread doesnt work.

Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stupid character limit.

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 am

Posts: 51

Black-Harmonia wrote:
Spoiler: case 3...er
does anyone else have the screencap of phoenix, maya, and pearl? or where to find it? the link provided before in the thread doesnt work.


Spoiler: Case 3
Image
In the top right hand corner. :3

Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

キラキラ ♥

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 am

Posts: 515

Much appreciated Rhyme! <3
Image
Re: "I just want to know one thing"Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14329

Rhyme wrote:
Black-Harmonia wrote:
Spoiler: case 3...er
does anyone else have the screencap of phoenix, maya, and pearl? or where to find it? the link provided before in the thread doesnt work.


Spoiler: Case 3
Image
In the top right hand corner. :3


Is that an examinable spot?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 8 of 11 [ 407 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO