Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 3 of 3[ 104 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Clever...Topic%20Title

Moving on up!

Pierre wrote:
Yes but that seemed a little forced to me at times. Deliberately going out of their way to call him by his name.
It was alright when they mentioned "a certain defence attorney" or said "I'm beginning to sound like HIM" but the endgame quote of Larry about "That guy in the blue" seems very...forced to me especially considering how they are friends and all.

That does seem a bit forced. I haven't gotten quite that far yet.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Gettin' Old!

Lunaria42 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Yes but that seemed a little forced to me at times. Deliberately going out of their way to call him by his name.
It was alright when they mentioned "a certain defence attorney" or said "I'm beginning to sound like HIM" but the endgame quote of Larry about "That guy in the blue" seems very...forced to me especially considering how they are friends and all.

Erm...sorry Lunaria :oops:

Heh there's much worse spoilers than those things that Larry says but apologies all the same.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Moving on up!

Pierre wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Erm...sorry Lunaria :oops:

Heh there's much worse spoilers than those things that Larry says but apologies all the same.

Don't worry about it. I've beaten the game before, but it was in Japanese so all the references were lost on me.

I'm having fun laughing at all the Badger dance jokes in case 3. Edgeworth keeps calling them "wriggling" because he can't bare to call it a dance. He's too funny sometimes.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009
Re: Neat Little Cameos....Topic%20Title

Max Sugar, No Taste

Nose wrote:
There's the bellboy in case 3, one of the more subtle cameos. (as the Proto-badger)

I can't believe I didn't realize that *facepalm*. And it actually bothered me, like "I wonder who it was". Thank you for pointing that out. :D
Banner by PandaPrinzessin

No squealing
remember that it's all in your head

Coffee-addict

I saw the following characters in the background.

Payne, Sal Manella and Lotta Hart. Althought I didn't really expect to see Steel Samurai to show up in the game
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over

I choose you!

Spoiler: AAI CASE FIVE
This has probably already been brought up and it's not really a cameo, but I just noticed that the Green fabaric that was next to Mask DeMasque II on one of the crime sences in case five of AAI is the same as what is tied around Phoenix's neck when he is riding his bike in this picture. The colours are slightly different C':

It's kays shirt and mask de maskes cape!
Sig.

Yellow Magician wrote:
".....who is this guy again?" (with regards to Payne)

... Touché Yellow Magician, touché...

Spoiler: AAI-3
Can't believe nobody mentioned this yet, but the dancing blue badger from 1-5 appears at the entrance to Gatewater Land.
BOOM, right at the left.

Probably because Case 3 is full of Blue Badgers. I didn't even realize there was only one dancing Blue Badger until now.

*rat-ta-ta-ta* Sorry Mr Nick...

Pixlking wrote:
Probably because Case 3 is full of Blue Badgers. I didn't even realize there was only one dancing Blue Badger until now.

And now i am scared by those creepy badgers. Seeing those cameos are great, but i didn't expect to see so many oldbag. >:-(

What the Devil is going on here?

zoe wrote:
Pixlking wrote:

And now i am scared by those creepy badgers. Seeing those cameos are great, but i didn't expect to see so many oldbag. >:-(

Spoiler: Case 3
The only one that really scared me was the Bellboy!Badger that pops his head out of the trap door in the kidnappers hide out. I actually screemed. But yeah they're everywhere. *looks around cautiously*

Not sure this counts but I was happy that Edgey finally got a full on 'Phoenix Point' as I like to call it, instead of his smaller 'Edgey point'. So Epic.
~

I choose you!

DefenceLawyer wrote:

Yeah, I'd just like to know how Phoenix got it :3

Essa_L_M.E wrote:
Not sure this counts but I was happy that Edgey finally got a full on 'Phoenix Point' as I like to call it, instead of his smaller 'Edgey point'. So Epic.

Image Image

O_o Woah... I didn't even notice....

Pixlking wrote:

:sadshoe: "Y'know, that was my masterpiece, pal..."

The cape is self-fluttering

Ice wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:

I'm not sure, but that particular pattern is present in other video games I've played. For example, in Suikoden III, there are a bunch of dogs that wear bundles with that pattern. It must be popular somewhere.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

*rat-ta-ta-ta* Sorry Mr Nick...

Adrian in black wrote:
Ice wrote:
DefenceLawyer wrote:

I'm not sure, but that particular pattern is present in other video games I've played. For example, in Suikoden III, there are a bunch of dogs that wear bundles with that pattern. It must be popular somewhere.

That pattern can be also seen in Doraemon! Thieves always holding a bag with that pattern. (with stolen things inside,apparently)

i guess it's popular within the thieves ^^

zoe wrote:
That pattern can be also seen in Doraemon! Thieves always holding a bag with that pattern. (with stolen things inside,apparently)

If I remember right, Byrne's neckerchief has this pattern as well. It's called 'karakusa' and from what I read it seems to be rather popular on wrapping cloths. I suppose that explains its appearance in so many places. xD

Wait...
Was that cat on the barrel in the Wild Wild West a SHOE cameo?

He was there when the scene was still that prototype near Phoenix's office, but a stray cat is more unusual in a wild west theme park...
Since Missile got a cameo...
LOL parody sig trend. Phoenix/Maya Day is Sept 5!
[ Read my fanfics! =) | Phoenix/Maya 'Evidence' List ]

Scary Cat

Payne wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:
".....who is this guy again?" (with regards to Payne)

... Touché Yellow Magician, touché...

Spoiler: AAI-3
Can't believe nobody mentioned this yet, but the dancing blue badger from 1-5 appears at the entrance to Gatewater Land.
BOOM, right at the left.

Spoiler:
Not only that, but upon examination, Edgeworth mentions that he was disturbed by it's "movements and how it managed to obstruct an investigation" (referring to it covering up a bloody hand print in 1-5

Image Avatar/Signature sprites done by good folk at Crystal Gun Girl Game

Last edited by OnyxAlchemyst on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Power of Flower

Pierre wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:
Still on the 1st case but ".....who is this guy again?" (with regards to Payne) cracked me up.

That was wonderful, I was still so surprised Edgeworth treated Payne with such...respect...(despite forgetting his name) considering what a sham of a prosecutor he is.

Why so much h8 on Payne? He's pretty legit. Remember the flashback case where he faced off against Mia? Before that loss he had a 7 year win streak and Marvin Grossberg said he was pretty good. Marvin and Payne may have been rivals, and Marvin was considered a pretty pr0 attorney.

What the Devil is going on here?

Inui wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:
Still on the 1st case but ".....who is this guy again?" (with regards to Payne) cracked me up.

That was wonderful, I was still so surprised Edgeworth treated Payne with such...respect...(despite forgetting his name) considering what a sham of a prosecutor he is.

Why so much h8 on Payne? He's pretty legit. Remember the flashback case where he faced off against Mia? Before that loss he had a 7 year win streak and Marvin Grossberg said he was pretty good. Marvin and Payne may have been rivals, and Marvin was considered a pretty pr0 attorney.

Psshh, Penny Nichols could be the prosecution and Gorssberg would be impressed.. :nick:
Nahh, Payne cracks me up. :moe-laugh:
~

Logic

I really liked the Sal Manella referrence at the Airport I got a big kick out of his leet speak

I choose you!

zoe wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Ice wrote:

Phoenix must secretly be a theif then!
dun dun dun...

Meh. probably just a coincidence, but it strikes me a strange that more people or 'thieves' (I'm reffering to Mask De Mask II and Kay) Have the same pattern, and that Theives in Doraemon AND the dogs from Suikoden III (Not that I really have any knowledge of Doraemon or Suikoden) have the same Pattern. I'm just thinking that since both the characters from AAI who had this pattern are 'Thiefs' then maybe this might be hinting at something coughGS6cough, even if the picture of Phoenix was drawn like three years ago.

Chaos wolf

Now I've finally finished the game, I can waltz into some threads and not be spoiled :p

Hooray for other people finding the Phoenix/Maya/Pearl bit, I grinned a lot when Capcom had put them somewhere in the game at least. Larry referring back to "Franzy's Whippety Whip Trip" made me chuckle too. I just wish Ema had appeared more rather than her one scene in case 3.

I think everything else I spotted has been already covered in the thread... certainly more nods and cameos than I was expecting heh...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64

Ace Fangirl

Is it just me who thought there was a bit of a Charley cameo in the fourth case? I think there's a plant in the Defendant's Lobby i.e. the murder scene (on the far left) that looks a lot like Charley (to me, anyway.)
Page 3 of 3 [ 104 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby