Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

So if Phoenix was added to the mixTopic%20Title

Considering how the old Yatagarasu was a detective, prosecutor, and defense attorney. Would you consider Phoenix, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Kay to all be the new Yatagarasu considering they all seek nothing but the truth?
Re: So if Phoenix was added to the mixTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Tomoshibi Amatsu wrote:
Considering how the old Yatagarasu was a detective, prosecutor, and defense attorney. Would you consider Phoenix, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Kay to all be the new Yatagarasu considering they all seek nothing but the truth?

Yeah, though I can't say much for Gumshoe being competent enough to really assist the team unless he majorly straightens up in his later years.

Though really it's more the criminal perspective you need for the Yatagarasu, someone to uncover floor plans, someone to do the physical stealing and someone to cover up evidence.

Really based on how the roles worked out in the original Yatagarasu it's Edgeworth who is unnecessary (though how Defence attorneys have access to floor plans is beyond me).

I could see Edgeworth handing Phoenix/Apollo/whoever a crucial piece of evidence that had mysteriously disappeared with a little knowing smirk saying it was a gift from a 'friend' (said friend being Kay) and not saying any more about the evidence trusting Phoenix to use effectively.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Y'know

I have a truly negative opinion about having Edgeworth and Gumshoe in this kind of organization, and adding Nick to all that wouldn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

Last edited by Nearavex on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre wrote:
Really based on how the roles worked out in the original Yatagarasu it's Edgeworth who is unnecessary (though how Defence attorneys have access to floor plans is beyond me).

Yew tricked her criminal clients into revealing how they committed the crimes or something

But yeah, the purpose of the original was for crime committing. The purpose of the new one is "stealing the truth" or some shit

Racing through the sky like a Missile

No, because Kay just needs to become a defense attorney. :D

More seriously,
Spoiler: GK2
Edgeworth and Gumshoe only agreed to become the Yatagarasu for Kay's sake. It's not like they'd actually team up to do any vigilante business. Edgeworth is a man who takes the law by the book and rarely bends it to his will, and only when necessary. And the other two aren't experienced enough for that stuff.

Pierre wrote:
I could see Edgeworth handing Phoenix/Apollo/whoever a crucial piece of evidence that had mysteriously disappeared with a little knowing smirk saying it was a gift from a 'friend' (said friend being Kay) and not saying any more about the evidence trusting Phoenix to use effectively.

And then Phoenix will have flashbacks to that trial where he got himself disbarred because of fishy evidence. They will reawaken his adulthood trauma and this time it will be Edgey's fault.

Oh, wait, the very first time was Edgey's fault too. Oh well, carry on.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
No, because Kay just needs to become a defense attorney. :D

More seriously,
Spoiler: GK2
Edgeworth and Gumshoe only agreed to become the Yatagarasu for Kay's sake. It's not like they'd actually team up to do any vigilante business. Edgeworth is a man who takes the law by the book and rarely bends it to his will, and only when necessary. And the other two aren't experienced enough for that stuff.

Pierre wrote:

And then Phoenix will have flashbacks to that trial where he got himself disbarred because of fishy evidence. They will reawaken his adulthood trauma and this time it will be Edgey's fault.

Oh, wait, the very first time was Edgey's fault too. Oh well, carry on.

I highly doubt that because Phoenix trusts Edgeworth enough to know he wouldn't do that in the first place.

[Rookie]Attorney-in-law

Well how about if their roles were these?

:phoenix: Phoenix Wright,Defense Attorney:Interact with the defendant personally and uncover infomation from the defendant.
:maya: Maya Fey,Spirit Medium[Assuming she's still with Phoenix,somehow she was lost from the picture from Apollo Justice:Ace Attorney]:Contacting the victim for first hand infomation/clues to the case.
:edgeworth: Miles Edgeworth,Prosecution Attorney:Access to various restricted location[With Permission],having influence with the Police Department and....to be continued(I had the idea just....I forgot...)
:sadshoe: Dick Gumshoe,Homicide Detective:By having the rank of Detective,able to command lower ranked police officer to tasks such as fingerprint analysis,blood analysis and etc.Being the kind heart and a loyal friend(?) to Miles Edgeworth,he will not betrayed his own teammates even under pressure from the superior officer of the Police Department.Having 7(?) useful 'secret weapons' at his disposal,he is proven to be quite the asset at the crime scene.
:kay: Kay Faraday,Great Thief Yatagarasu:With the aid of "Little Thief",able to recreate a location anytime,anywhere with the correct infomation.With the mind of Miles Edgeworth and the unspeakable evidence[Usually],able to find contradiction within the recreation and reveal everyone involve's role.

To be added....and corrected....

Do NOT open this:
Spoiler:
:gotcha:
You opened!
Now you have to play a Russian Roulette. :gun: .If you survive you get a :guilty: . If you died you still get a :guilty: for the crime of opening this.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby