Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby

Page 2 of 2[ 66 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: [Translation] GK news on the FAMITopic%20Title

Suave.

I'm glad it happens during T&T, I have absolutely no desire to play as Edgeworth during his pre-PW1 days.

GUI wrote:
I'm glad it happens during T&T, I have absolutely no desire to play as Edgeworth during his pre-PW1 days.

Ditto. I love the 2-4 happier Edgeworth so much.

Well done on the translation, Tuesday!

Never mess with a kid with an agenda

I'm certainly inclined to agree, playing as Jerkworth would mean you'd be doing things to get someone guilty no matter what, looking for the truth is far more interesting.
Sig links to my fanfic. MayaXPhoenix. Romance/humor. Final chapter is up.

Bomberkid

*blinks* Thanks for the translation Tuesday! *gives cereal* xD
^Credit to 天才/sophia! <333 Thanks so much!
My fanart thread

Super Ace Attorney

Zeon Twilight wrote:
I'm certainly inclined to agree, playing as Jerkworth would mean you'd be doing things to get someone guilty no matter what, looking for the truth is far more interesting.

Actually, Edgy wouldn't do anything for a guilty, even back then, he says so in 1-5.
Jesus is Lord.

Death Note is awesome.

"No, this is a reasonable discussion about pillow humping." -Tinker

Superninfreak wrote:
Zeon Twilight wrote:

Actually, Edgy wouldn't do anything for a guilty, even back then, he says so in 1-5.

Well, that's a good point, You're right, he's not as Cut Throat as Manny, still, when he was Jerkworth he was still pretty hardcore into getting people guilty.

操纵距离程度的能力

...Prosecutors are supposed to get a guilty verdict...you don't want the criminal running off the hook at the end of the game, do you?
You can call me whatever you want:3

sounds like it will be very interesting but i wonder how you will find the culprit and such if u dnt go to court also it just sounds like pw but other way round u prove sumone guilty but dunno how that would work if ur trying to find contrdictions but sounds like it could be fun
OBJECTION " i objection this is objectionable"

OBJECTION " i object to the witnesses talkitiveness"

Godot will live again!

I can't wait for it to come out. I woried what i would do once i finished the ace attorney games before gs5 came out, now this is out, :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy:

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Wiiman the lawer wrote:
I can't wait for it to come out. I woried what i would do once i finished the ace attorney games before gs5 came out, now this is out, :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy: :edgy:

It's not even out in Japan yet, cowboy.
fuck

Godot will live again!

True, but i can't wait!

火曜日 wrote:
...Prosecutors are supposed to get a guilty verdict...you don't want the criminal running off the hook at the end of the game, do you?

Depends on if the Client is guilty or not, remember, Things work at high speed in Phoenix Land, The trail being held the next day and whatnot, so both the Prosecutor and the defense attorney need to do their best to find the truthy truths of the matter. If All you do is go after a Guilty Verdict, you become Manny Von Karma.

火曜日 wrote:

Miss 松川美苗's special testimony

Profile: Producer of GS

—— Does Mr. 巧舟 also take part in the game producing?

松川美苗(松川 from now on) No he doesn't, but he will present the "specail trail 2008"(the GS special trail 2008 contest which will be hold on 2008/4/20) and the other important activities.

——Which part of the plan you are interested in now?

松川 This time both new and old staffs of the game produce group are doing their best to challenge themselves. I really appreciate their enthusiasm of "letting the players learn the new face of GS".

——Let's take a new topic. Has the preparing work of the " Special Trail 2008" been done?

松川 Now we are working around the clock to make the animation of Special Trail(LOL). The crocheter concert is still quite far away to me. We really hope every one will see the cooperation between these two! I'm sure every one will be happy from entering the hall to being on their way home.

——What about the surprise at the concert?

松川 We will announce it to the present players. We are also going to announce the GK trailer[trailer,seriously?], which will be published in Japanese for the first time. You will see real moving Edgeworth~

The game has been made around 40% now.

[That's all, wish you enjoyed it. Thank you every one!]

Wha, why has no one noticed this?? This "Special Trial 2008" contest must be the 4/20 surprise Matsukawa mentioned earlier (and is mentioning now in this article I presume). I'm rather confused though. A contest is mentioned, but so is the staff challenging themselves as well as the GS team making an "animation" (don't get your hopes up too much). Whatever it is, very juicy bit of information.

操纵距离程度的能力

Zeon Twilight wrote:
火曜日 wrote:

Depends on if the Client is guilty or not, remember, Things work at high speed in Phoenix Land, The trail being held the next day and whatnot, so both the Prosecutor and the defense attorney need to do their best to find the truthy truths of the matter. If All you do is go after a Guilty Verdict, you become Manny Von Karma.

That's exactly why we need GK.

DOING FULL INVESTIGATING AND GETTING THE RIGHT ONE BEFORE THE TRAIL INSTEAD OF BEING TURNED ABOUT IN THE COURT. Image

XDDDDDDD

Gwiffen wrote:
Wha, why has no one noticed this?? This "Special Trial 2008" contest must be the 4/20 surprise Matsukawa mentioned earlier (and is mentioning now in this article I presume). I'm rather confused though. A contest is mentioned, but so is the staff challenging themselves as well as the GS team making an "animation" (don't get your hopes up too much). Whatever it is, very juicy bit of information.

Personally I'm quite sure they are making a trailer of GS5(The Special Trail 2008), but still, I'm just guessing.

Superficial Narcissist

Yeah, I think "Special Trial 2008" is just another one of those full-voice, nicely-animated parodies of the court scenes used to advertise the next game. Remember, they had the one where everybody made fun of Edgeworth because he didn't understand the DS? :gant:

火曜日 wrote:
Zeon Twilight wrote:
火曜日 wrote:

That's exactly why we need GK.

DOING FULL INVESTIGATING AND GETTING THE RIGHT ONE BEFORE THE TRAIL INSTEAD OF BEING TURNED ABOUT IN THE COURT. Image

XDDDDDDD

Yes, but if one side had a perfect case, the drama wouldn't be as much fun, it's part of what makes the games so interesting, the back and forth fight between the two sides.

Ruler of Lowát

Why, thank you Tues, I really liked reading that.

Oh, so it's post GS2 Edgey? There goes my idea for the new Forgery system... Or does it? :beef:

Why is everyone so bent on thinking that having court scenes would be boring? Sure, if you have a perfect case then it'll be boring, but when has there ever been a perfect case, even for the prosecution. The makers of the game have enough creativity to come up with some sort of medium to "perfect prosecution" and "crazy plot twists" to make the game fun enough.

Interestingly enough, you could be finding evidence against the defendant...or you could be examining the scene of the crime to figure out who that defendant will be for the police to arrest. If it's the latter it could solve the problem of having the guilty party laid out for you already.
Izanami- A character in Japanese mythology...NOT 'I'm a Nazi' backwards.

操纵距离程度的能力

Zeon Twilight wrote:

Yes, but if one side had a perfect case, the drama wouldn't be as much fun, it's part of what makes the games so interesting, the back and forth fight between the two sides.

You are right, but if GK is a different type of game with GS, court scene isn't necessary. I mean, you play it as a deduction game instead of a court battle one, you will still enjoy it, but in a different way.

Anyway, if they do put a evidence-forging system in the game, I'd love to have a try.=P

I still hope there are trials though.
In the interview I was given the impression that some parts of the investigation would be more like the trial system... or is that just my imagination?

IMO the investigation parts of Gyakuten Saiban are a little meh, the courtroom is where it's at ;)

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

It would be cool to have that style of investigation AND court phases. New Gyakuten NOT Saiban could have meant that the title contained Gyakuten, but not Saiban, Kenji instead. Or it COULD have meant that there would be Turnabouts but no Courtrooms. Hmm... only time will tell, but we all can have fun speculating. And, as Tues' (MADE OF AWESOME!!) translation said, there will be a GyakuKen trailer proyection on the Gyakuten Orchestra Concert, doesn't it say it?

And apart from that, I think that the plot will be declaring the Guilty party 'Guilty', like the AA series, were you had to declare the Not Guilty party 'Not Guilty', except exceptions...
Spoiler: JFA
Matt*DeMasque (sorry whoever I stole that from xD)
After all, the scans revealed the sketch of a 'mafia member'. Maybe they will be Miles' rival's client (it must be an evil defense attorney, like...
Spoiler: MAYOR AJ
Kristoph. Maybe the scans DID show young Kristoph... he would be around 25, wouldn't he? he would be one year younger than Edgeworth. Hmm... After all, Klavier got his drill hair later, why wouldn't Kristoph?

And the... blond... fat... purple-dressed... man, we saw in the scans looked evil...

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Tuesday you don't mind if I host your translation on the main site, do you? :D
ImageImage

Justice with a G!

Thanks for the translation Sis!It's great having a relative who reads and speaks Asian^^
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)

操纵距离程度的能力

DeMatador wrote:
And apart from that, I think that the plot will be declaring the Guilty party 'Guilty', like the AA series, were you had to declare the Not Guilty party 'Not Guilty', except exceptions...

Spoiler: JFA
I would really love to see the big black "Guilty" at the end of the game but I didn't.... :sob:

Croik wrote:
Tuesday you don't mind if I host your translation on the main site, do you? :D

Of course not, it's my honor! > <

And you are very welcome bro~ :edgy: *hug*

Justice with a G!

*hugs back*
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)

All is not as it appears.

Trials or no trials, if "fierce psychological battle" means more character breakdowns, I'm pleased. :}

I'm sort of worried about the "fiesta game" part, though. As much as I love Maya and the others, I think it would be sort of a step backward to bring everyone back after the big goodbye scene in the end of GS3. Although, if the storyline should take plane between GS3 and GS4, I would like to know what happened to the Feys. Ah well. I'm sure I'll love the game regardless.
Page 2 of 2 [ 66 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby