Page 6 of 7[ 277 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: New character (Nintendo Dream, Apr. 21)Topic%20Title

NinjaMonkey wrote:
Mikker wrote:
Really? I found it to be an excelent spinoff. What is wrong with it? o.O

Don't get me started!

On-topic:

I really hope that it isn't revealed that 'key girl' is related to anyone we currently know. I'd also like to have her hinder Edgeworth's investigation at one point, either on purpose or inadvertantly.

I hope it's on purpose
mother of the year~

When I look at her full body pic, I just think she looks like a semi-cosplaying high school girl... :payne:
It's not the same kind of wacky as a Fey outfit, and the only things really out of the ordinary are the scarf and hair. The rest of the outfit I can see being worn by a teenage girl on the streets. (..or maybe I'm just used to eccentric fashion.. >.>)

So.. I'm just going to wait patiently for GK to come out and for Capcom to tell us who the heck she is. ^^;;

Bronze Samurai

For the record, BN1 and BN2 were pretty good, but beyond that... :sadshoe:
Image Julia...<3
Related to NaturallyLazy, fatalfeline, JadeRoach, and Game Over!

"So close..."

OMG. She looks like a ninja. More specifically... The Ninja I made for an RPG a year and a half ago. Weird. :yogi:

I agree with the people who said she'll be a ninja.

Thanks, Vickinator!

#1 DBZ fan.

..Ninja? Hmm....wierd..
Image Gumshoe X Franziska 4Ever

+ Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/SaiyanTanuki

Actually, she does remind me of a ninja. I wonder if she'd be there to help occasionally and annoy Tails somewhat. xD; Maybe she'd play tricks on him. Or something.

Dunno, it was an idea that just got into my head.

:yogi:

"So close..."

That key is a projectile weapon that kills lock. :odoroki:

Thanks, Vickinator!

Gizoid

Quote:
Actually, she does remind me of a ninja. I wonder if she'd be there to help occasionally and annoy Tails somewhat. xD; Maybe she'd play tricks on him. Or something.

Tails? Is that supposed to be a play on the characters' identical first names, or did someone at Sega get drunk and let Capcom use their characters?

nintendofreakgcn wrote:
Quote:

Tails? Is that supposed to be a play on the characters' identical first names, or did someone at Sega get drunk and let Capcom use their characters?

xDD

Sorry. It was the first one. I like calling Edgeworth 'Tails', apparently, because of his first name. :oops:

LOLWHUT.

It'll be sort of weird if this mysterious girl brought a supernatural element to the game since Edgeworth tends to be disbelieving. If they pull her off well however, I wouldn't see a big problem with her. I wouldn't like it if she was Edgeworth's 'Maya' since that sort of pushes Gumshoe to the side.
"Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers." - Stephen Fry.

Loving Shi-Long Lang~!

I think the new girl looks awesome! XD

I even had a go drawing her -
Spoiler: sorta big
I'm busy so there's no shading -_-"
B-But I hope you guys like it... =/

=D

umm Robert Hammond's Daughter?(has anyone said that?)lol i doubt it but i love to bring up new theories
cause you know Robert Hammond is kinda important to Edgeworth's story ^_^;;

Zoinks

Robert Hammond's daughter would be kind-of interesting but I'm not sure where that would lead to in terms of storyline and stuff.

Spoiler: 1-4
I mean, that girl looks like she's on the 'good side' so I doubt she'd have a grudge against Edgeworth for killing her father or something. He was acquitted anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

=D

if it took place during AJ timeline i would say it was Maya actualy
ah well doubt she is any way

I'd love to see her bring something "supernatural" to GK. Especially since Edgey is a self-proclaimed "man of science".

I also really want to know who in the world she is! I feel weird drawing characters I don't even know the names of. (If it turns out okay, I'll try to post it. Only time will tell whether or not I screw it up.)

All I know for certain is. This game is going to be epic.

Mystery Buster

Gumshoes niece. Just coz his names iin the title (well the english version) doesn't mean she's related to Edgeworth!
:gumshoe:
Just Gumshoe

Bwaaah!

Earlier in the topic, people have suggested that she will use her key(or Edgey will) to open Psycho Locks directly. I believe, though, that such a theory is quite the contrary. The fact you see her in the back, greyed out, gives me the interpretation she's evil.
Her outfit, and in a way her hair (I know that's traditional, it's just giving me vibes) says she is indeed supernatural.
Will all facts considered, and the existance of Psycho Locks not only visually being related to Key Gal's key, but Edgeworth's noticing them consides with the 'when' of the game. I'll say that she's LOCKING them.
Somehow, she's related to a bunch of the people in these case. Not family related, but knows them related. Therefore, she's making sure that secrets are locked deep in people's hearts.
Perhaps, she's even part of a rival clan to the Fey's, trying to stop anyone who dares associate with them. (Which Edgeworth's Magatama does a good job of.)

Maybe not though.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Turtley enough

Luneth Dark wrote:
umm Robert Hammond's Daughter?(has anyone said that?)lol i doubt it but i love to bring up new theories
cause you know Robert Hammond is kinda important to Edgeworth's story ^_^;;

Well, that would explain why he's been in the Monthly GS snapshot for the last two months. I like that theory. :godot:

I'm not sure what I think about the idea of her being supernatural.

Spoiler: 3-5
After all, the fact that the case relates to the Kurain Channeling Technique opens up a significant old wound for Edgeworth. I suppose that could be good for drama, but I'm sort of hoping for a bit of realism in this game. As realistic as games set in this world can get, anyway.

Bronze Samurai

I have a feeling she's an illusion. I mean, if she unlocks the locks he really could be imagining her...
Image Julia...<3

操纵距离程度的能力

B.M. wrote:
Earlier in the topic, people have suggested that she will use her key(or Edgey will) to open Psycho Locks directly. I believe, though, that such a theory is quite the contrary. The fact you see her in the back, greyed out, gives me the interpretation she's evil.
Her outfit, and in a way her hair (I know that's traditional, it's just giving me vibes) says she is indeed supernatural.
Will all facts considered, and the existance of Psycho Locks not only visually being related to Key Gal's key, but Edgeworth's noticing them consides with the 'when' of the game. I'll say that she's LOCKING them.
Somehow, she's related to a bunch of the people in these case. Not family related, but knows them related. Therefore, she's making sure that secrets are locked deep in people's hearts.
Perhaps, she's even part of a rival clan to the Fey's, trying to stop anyone who dares associate with them. (Which Edgeworth's Magatama does a good job of.)

Maybe not though.

Well...I believe the Psyche-Locks are not locked by keys but secrets, and unlocked by truth instead of whatever else.
BTW...Edgewoth doesn't have his own Magatama. He has only kept it for like two days and we were all "watching" him at the time. :hotti:
You can call me whatever you want:3

Mostly human

Phoenix_Apollo wrote:
I have a feeling she's an illusion. I mean, if she unlocks the locks he really could be imagining her...

so not only is Edgeworth getting old due to all his running, but he's also going insane as well?

Bronze Samurai

nose wrote:
Phoenix_Apollo wrote:

so not only is Edgeworth getting old due to all his running, but he's also going insane as well?

Yes. It'll be like A Beautiful Mind.
Image Julia...<3

Bwaaah!

火曜日 wrote:
B.M. wrote:

Maybe not though.

Well...I believe the Psyche-Locks are not locked by keys but secrets, and unlocked by truth instead of whatever else.
BTW...Edgewoth doesn't have his own Magatama. He has only kept it for like two days and we were all "watching" him at the time. :hotti:

Oh, sorry Tues, but I'm glad you brought that up.
I sort of meant that the Key could be used more as a symbol, like the the Magatamas Maya, Pearl (and Mia?) wore. The key in her hair could be used as simply the symbol of her tribe, who may have 'powers'(or just extreme manipulative skills) to lock secrets deep in people's hearts, creating the Psycho Locks.

And yeah, sorry. I meant 'The Magatama Phoenix Gives Edgeworth While in the Hospital in Case 3-5 to Use to Gain Information to Defend Iris in Court Until Phoenix is Feeling Better.' That Magatama.

Looking back, this whole thing does seem a little silly.
Okay Tues, you win.
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

dullahan1 wrote:
It's Ema Skye in disguise. You know how much she loves Edgeworth. *shot* Love the funky hair she's sportin' though.

OBECTION shes allready in the game :gant:

MR.X wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:
It's Ema Skye in disguise. You know how much she loves Edgeworth. *shot* Love the funky hair she's sportin' though.

OBECTION shes allready in the game :gant:

...I could see Ema doing that, though. That would certainly make for an...interesting game.

I attempted to draw her last night. I'm horrible at drawing, and all I had on hand was a mechanical pencil I found in my purse. (And paper, obviously.)
Spoiler: WARNING: HUGE, HORRIBLE DRAWING INSIDE

I'll work on improving it tomorrow. I've got a huge history test to study for.

Bronze Samurai

B.M. wrote:
火曜日 wrote:
B.M. wrote:

Maybe not though.

Oh, sorry Tues, but I'm glad you brought that up.
I sort of meant that the Key could be used more as a symbol, like the the Magatamas Maya, Pearl (and Mia?) wore. The key in her hair could be used as simply the symbol of her tribe, who may have 'powers'(or just extreme manipulative skills) to lock secrets deep in people's hearts, creating the Psycho Locks.

And yeah, sorry. I meant
Spoiler:
'The Magatama Phoenix Gives Edgeworth While in the Hospital in Case 3-5 to Use to Gain Information to Defend Iris in Court Until Phoenix is Feeling Better.' That Magatama.

Looking back, this whole thing does seem a little silly.
Okay Tues, you win.

Put it in spoilers!
Image Julia...<3

Attorney-In-Training

Sarah733 wrote:
...I could see Ema doing that, though. That would certainly make for an...interesting game.

I attempted to draw her last night. I'm horrible at drawing, and all I had on hand was a mechanical pencil I found in my purse. (And paper, obviously.)
Spoiler: WARNING: HUGE, HORRIBLE DRAWING INSIDE

I'll work on improving it tomorrow. I've got a huge history test to study for.

Hey, nice drawing! Vera would approve. :draw:

I have to agree with the people saying she's some kind of ninja, or something to the effect of. A secret agent perhaps?

DahliaXKristoph wrote:
JapaneseGIRL wrote:
Nintendo Dream's cover (From Amazon)
I will buy Nintendo Dream without fail.
Please wait.

Who...?

OHMYGOD IT'S CARMEN SANDIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>

<<

I love used to love that show/game/lunchbox.

Spoiler: Warning: Stupid joke approaching
:keylady: I'm Carmen Sandiego

:edgy: and I'm Waldo, lets find our way into eachothers pants by noon

She kinda reminds me of that one chick from Fire Emblem.

Bronze Samurai

It could TOTALLY be Lyn.

If this was in medieval times that is.
Image Julia...<3

"So close..."

Wocky Kitaki wrote:
DahliaXKristoph wrote:
JapaneseGIRL wrote:
Nintendo Dream's cover (From Amazon)
I will buy Nintendo Dream without fail.
Please wait.

Who...?

OHMYGOD IT'S CARMEN SANDIEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>

<<

I love used to love that show/game/lunchbox.

Spoiler: Warning: Stupid joke approaching
:keylady: I'm Carmen Sandiego

:edgy: and I'm Waldo, lets find our way into eachothers pants by noon

She kinda reminds me of that one chick from Fire Emblem.

OMG. That's great. But it's still statutory rape. :beef:

Thanks, Vickinator!

Wandering Sleuth

Actually, the age of consent in Japan is... lower than in America. Let's just leave it at that.

I'll put money on:

1) Rival. Edgey already has Gumshoe (and Ema, apparently) as supporting cast

2) Not evil. This time just going by the pattern. She's too sinister-looking with the dark color scheme and confident, almost smug demeanor.

3) Not related to Edgey or the Feys. She doesn't dress like a von Karma, and the Feys have already had their time in the spotlight.

Yuki Fan~!

Look at that badge on her scarf!!! This will be extremely important!

Let me laugh at the AWESOME!!!

Do we know who is going to be the Deffense Attorney in these games?

Maybe this women is the new Defense? :phoenix:

Edgeworth's aide?
"OMG Gumshoe!! You're spinning!!"ImageImageImageImageImage

Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!

Iban wrote:
Also.... maybe it's Edgeys girlfriend? *hides from all the yaoi-fangirls*

Hey, can I hide with you? lol

I saw someone who posted a full front picture of this mystery gal; she looked waaay too young to be Fran's older sister. But who knows?

*reads and realizes this was discarded* oh, wow, I need to read more thoroughly!

I'm going to guess that she's going to be some mysterious gal who seems to know exactly what's going on and subs Gumshoe as an aide at one point for Edgeworth at of pure necessity (ie something happens to our poor beloved Gumshoe, etc. :sadshoe: ). Maybe in the beginning, she was supposed to cover something up, as dictated by "evil higher-ups", but then perhaps she realized that she was either a) being used by this higher group and wanted revenge or b) decided that what Edgeworth was doing was right, so she in effect "switched sides"

Well, if she does turn out to be a Fey in some weird occurance and turns out to be related to Edgeworth... looks like those who thought Misty Fey was Miles's mother may have some more truth to it than we thought.... :eh?: lol
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala

Edgey fan...

Ya know, the key girl looks a bit like Sakura from the Street Fighter games. Maybe we'll have a SF/AA crossover, who knows.

BJ

I'm going to have to go with the Completely New Character theory for now, no matter how much it disappoints me. Mainly b/c there's absolutely no contradicting evidence for it, unlike the others:

1. Fey - highly likely, considering how large the Fey Clan is. However, she isn't dressed as a spirit medium, and I'm pretty sure it was implied that Mia was the first in a long time to leave the "family business."
Spoiler:
Although she does resemble Iris...albeit without the angelic aura.

2. von Karma - No way. For one, I think she would've been mentioned before now. Also, she looks to Asian, whereas the von Karmas are 100% European.
Thank you to Zinle for the capeless Trucy
Sig by eliska

previously known as gdude823

it will be edgeworth's long lost sister

I have played all four four games

I saw her in the trailer... Not sure who she is... :yuusaku:
Page 6 of 7 [ 277 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Prosecutor's Lobby