Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 4 of 26[ 1024 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next

Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I got a question. What kind of villainous outfit are you guys seeing Wellington in? I want an opinion before I start doing anything so I don't screw up too badly.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

A new hero with a heart burning blue

Location: If i told you that would not be very much fun now would it?

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
ct is that of an artist and a magical girl, so keep those in mind. Go nuts. (Mechanical and frilly are very much related in the level of detail either style demands - just go for it)

Squeee! thanx! expect it in a few days also a note I am an okay artist if someone improves my design with their drawing that would be much appreciated
Making new sig...
half way to descisive witness...

Hzrm.

Make as many as you wish, we might actually go back to the idea that Makoto has more than one supersuit. It's all up in the air, like so many things! :knock-knock:
And yes, Kyouya ended up being a villain. And a woman. ASK YUU IT'S HER IDEA. :adrian:

And Dul, just go do something and we'll talk about it later. I don't want to squeeze you into a corner.

ROCK AND ROLL! HIGH SPEED!

Location: Inside Edgey's closet. Shhhh! Don't tell him I'm here!

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
Cravat Man has struck again! O_O

XD WOOO!
My art thread!
My sprite thread! Calando in progress
Phoenix Wright and co.:Ace Mythbusters! Myth 2 finished
First AA fanfic: Childhood Turnabout (finished)
And my devart site
My billboard signature! *gets pelted with tomatoes*

[Watchin' you]

As for Kyouya...[AKA Rocktra]
She's the epitome of J-Rock; i.e visual kei and gothic lolita especially.
For visual kei, I base it all on Dir en grey [KYO! ♥] and gothic lolita ala Chii in Chobits. MAYBE a bit if Shinya from time to time...

And no, he's not gonna be a hero ever. ;D gotta keep Garyuri intact.

e × e = e²

HUGE five-panel comic of the Big Three in Super Makoto. Makoto asks for some ice cream in the middle of a hot summer day. Her boytoys Matt and Takita race to the finish!

http://i14.tinypic.com/6cnj1o7.png
ImageImageImageImageImage

Superficial Narcissist

I tried to compile what we've come up with for Godot so far into one entity...hope it looks at least okay to everybody.
Spoiler: Origins of Le Comte and Shadow Cell
Souryuu Kaminogi was once a Navy SEAL unit. Though when on duty, he was hardworking, loyal and completely dedicated to his job, when off duty he was a ladies man and coffee connoisseur. The trouble began when his unit was assigned to neutralize a terrorist cell in Syria. The unit he was part of, led by Marvin Grossberg, also contained Mia Fey and Phoenix Wright. The trouble came about when Mia Fey was killed in action under mysterious circumstances. Souryuu was blamed for this, the government claiming that they believed him to be "directly responsible" for the accident, and found guilty of treason. Stripped of his rank, he was exiled from the country. Throughout all of this, Souryuu seethed with rage, believing Phoenix to have framed him.

Thirteen years later, he returned in secret, disguising his identity with a silvery mask. Working with Sakai's criminal organization, he made a small fortune through illegal coffee trade, and used it to fashion himself a new identity, "Le Comte du Cafe Cristo". Seeking his revenge against Phoenix, (now, "HoboCop"), he worked with a small time scientist, the future Eccentrist Aiga Hoshiidake, who had recently started his own company, Suvari Corporation. Le Comte funded the rapid expansion of Suvari, with one goal in mind: to use the Eccentrist's technological genius to exact his vengeance on HoboCop. Forcing Aiga to hold back the best of his technology from the market, he used it to fashion a second, secretive identity for himself: Shadow Cell. Now, a wealthy businessman by day, armored seeker of revenge by night, his uncontrollable hatred of HoboCop drives him onwards.

Now, I also had another silly little idea...not sure how great it is, but I might as well throw it out there, eh? :hotti:
Spoiler: The Piper
At some point, the Eccentrist noticed Shadow Cell's efficiency, and stole a bit of his DNA as he slept for research purposes. From this, he developed what he had planned to be an even more powerful Souryuu. However, he made a terrible mistake. While altering the original's gene patterns, he accidently changed one gene that he had not meant to. The final product, while being more powerful than the Eccentrist had dreamed, had been converted into a deranged pedophile. Cursing his foolish mistake, the Eccentrist put "New Cell" into deep freeze, thinking that he might be able to reuse the DNA later. In the epic destruction of Aiga's laboratory, he completely forgot about New Cell. It managed to escape, and by the time Aiga remembered it, it was long gone. After reading a vast collection of children's literature to get a feel for his "prey", New Cell dubbed himself "The Piper", and procured for himself a fine flute and outfit. His genetically enhanced powers gave a magical quality to his music, causing it to lure children to their certain doom. In this way, The Piper fills the void that Kiddy Fiddler's age loss left.

In addition, I was thinking there could be numerous other identical clones, which The Piper exerts his control over as well...I dunno. Just a thought, probably just as stupid as the rest of this. >_>

Spoiler: Sketch of The Piper, enhanced from the original Oekaki with GOOD text.

And that comic is awesome, MSOB. :gant:

[Watchin' you]

Made a new sprite...
Spoiler: The Moonlight Angel

also.

Last edited by Yuu-chan on Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feel the Magic

Hohoho... in the OekakiChat, I was given permission to write a little backstory about Sadistress and my Original Character. Here it is! Stuff in brackets [] is me picking apart my own work.

Shannon Vane [She’ll get a superhero-ish name soon…] met Sadistress as her male alter-ego/second half/other side [LAWLZ Multiple Terminology], Kirihito Garyuu. Over time, the two developed a relationship that escalated into love [OH, THE POWER OF LOVE!]. He proposed to her, and the two were engaged to be married… until Sadistress came along. One day, when Shannon stopped by Kirihito’s house, she found he wasn’t there. Shortly after, Sadistress- not Kirihito- returned from a particularly violent night. [The place/event of meeting will probably need a fix-up…] Sadistress was her usual evil self until Kirihito broke through- and told Shannon everything. Shannon decided that she couldn’t marry him unless he got rid of his… ahem… “bitchy” alter-ego/second half/other side [again, LAWLZ multiple terminology]. [OMG WHAT A BITCH! *shot* I kid because I love.] When he couldn’t, the marriage (though not the love) [THE LOVE!] was off. Shannon has since devoted herself to trying to “exorcise” Sadistress from Kirihito. Strangely enough, Sadistress doesn’t seem too opposed to Shannon- the two have even had friendly chats on occasion. [Does that last bit muck with the character too much?]

Edit: I've decided that, somewhere along the line, Shannon will be defeated (probably by Sadistress herself), and she will have to accept both sides of Kirihito. Well, there's a set-up for it... they've had peaceful talks on occasion.
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

I have heard from outside sources that MSOB has been referring to this as 'my thread', what gives dude :grey:

...y'know, for some reason, that one picture of Sadistress, Shannon and Rocktra Triple ThreaT makes me laugh more than it should.
I bet it's Sadistress' expression and the BOOBS OF INJUSTICE :kyouya-pull:
I'm-a put it on my iPod 8U

Anyway, because self-inserts are fun:
Spoiler: MYSTERIOUS OMNIPRESENT PLUSHIE: The Chief
ImageImage
If this thing has any superpowers, it's the ability to be...quite literally, everywhere. It's a simple, unassuming doll that Makoto kept because she found it cute. (It was actually given to her by her mama? Not sure about this detail yet) However, it seems to appear wherever she goes in some form or another - present during all her fights, most of her meetings with others, and when she needs a pick-you-up.
On its orange tanktop there is a beige spot that usually says "The Chief". It has, however, been known to display "The Boss" or something related to the current situation (Such as "NO U" when it is being tossed around roughly)
Somehow, it always finds itself back in Makoto's room after a long day of fighting baddies. It is quite mysterious indeed. There's just something strange about it...did it just blink?

Last edited by Urby on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Science: It's cuter than ever

XD I WANT AN URBSYURBS PLUSHIE TOO *GRABBYHANDS*

And of course it's your thread, silly. You inspired Super Makoto 8D

Shannon sounds interesting =D EXCEPT THAT KIRIHITO IS SUPPOSED TO MARRY CHINAMI DESU D:

....Er...yeah...in other words...I don't have any real contributions and I haven't read the whole thread >>; Actually, since I haven't read the whole thread I don't know, but is Chinami in here anywhere? Because if she isn't I'd be willing to try to design her character. Won't be anything terribly creative, but I'll try. (And yes, I know this is in GS4 and by GS4 Chinami *SPOILER DELETED*, but this is a MAGICAL ANIME. I'll come up with something XP).

MSOB said that Chinami should have DOMGWTF psychic powers. :adrian:

I saw some drawings for her but don't know the story.

...I'm going to have to draw a picture of Tiny!Makoto being given The Chief by her mamas. :yuusaku: I just can't get the image outta my head.

Until that is realized, there's enough time to wonder what the heck it is - Takita does at least.

e × e = e²

Spoiler: Aforementioned Triple Threat + Rocktra's G-Girl fashion line

Spoiler: At Sadistress' behest, G-Girl also comes in plus sizes, beware of Moonlight Angel's ultimate attack, the KILLER CHARMING SMILE

Spoiler: Concept: Urami the Teenage Witch
Idea where Urami is a little Princess of Darkness. She is an immortal witch in the form of a teenage girl, and with the protection of her adopted crimelord grandfather (Shikabane) she carries out her studies of the dark arts in privacy, using gangster connections to procure supplies. (Lyrics from Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" - but the Marilyn Manson rendition is what should be imagined here)

Spoiler: Godot/Shadow Cell, Makoto plays PS2
Urby thought that Makoto would play Okami to get ideas for her drawing powers.
(Lyrics from Jamiroquai's "Supersonic")

Ooh, I really like the idea for SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH Urami =D Zeni have a role in this yet? He could have a magical tiger roar that TEARS THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUOM sans DBZ

e × e = e²

HEHEHE. Actually someone did make an aside about Zenitora transforming into a tiger (like an evil version of Edgeworth). Maybe Urami gave him that power?
Super Makoto: Meetings and SchedulingTopic%20Title

e × e = e²

With the spring semester coming to a close late in the summer, more people will be available to work on Super Makoto. In the light of the project's needs and this windfall of labor, we should start thinking about organizing design panel meetings where we can begin to truly solidify the concepts we've come up with thus far and start piecing together this AU's canonical lore and timeline.

The prime time to begin scheduling meetings is next week (Urby will be out of school by then). Unfortunately, I will be absent next week (around June 17-25), so if you people decide anything it may have to be without my input.

= = = = = = = = = =
First Super Makoto Design Panel Meeting
Where: Clickmon's CR Oekaki Chat
Who: Anyone who attends
What: Super Makoto - costume design, superpowers, backstory
When: TBA (June 16-30)
= = = = = = = = = =

When describing your schedule, please list it in UTC or list the difference between your time and UTC (that's the forum's time, your local time difference should be displayed in the upper right). A lot of people on these forums live in different time zones, so it would be somewhat simpler if we could be more unified in that respect.

Be sure to log into the oekaki chat daily to help organize a meeting time.

Last edited by MoronSonOfBoron on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Watchin' you]

D: what time will these usually occur? I have a crazy schedule [Open one day and close the next sometimes...or close nearly all week] and I don't wanna miss too much... :<
Re: Super Makoto: Meetings and SchedulingTopic%20Title

We might be able to put something together on Friday. I will have two finals per day Tuesday through Thursday, which will be my last day of school.

Spoiler: Urby's schedule this week
Today is a regular day. Since this is the last true day of class, I won't have any homework so I may be on a little. I probably won't be on at lunch since I'll be running around trying to catch my buddies so they can sign my damn yearbook.

Tuesday I have Band (I don't think there will be a final...our teach wouldn't be able to sit us down for two hours, sadly...) and English, which might zap me. Who knows, if it's a black and white test I'll do fine. Hopefully they won't like...ask for an essay. :knock-knock:

Wednesday is AP Euro, where we will be sharing our novels (piece of cake, man) and French...which I have no idea what that will be about. Supposedly it's an oral. :adrian:

Thursday is my really big final day, Honors Chem and Algebra 2. ...I'm not sure if I have a Chem final, my teach said that the projects we've been doing was our final, but she might pull a fast one on us.
I need to do well on mah Math, or else I'll - gasp - BE STUCK WITH A B HO MY NOSE :ack:
But teach says that I have a very good chance of doing well on it and ending up with an A-. ~

Friday no school so we should get together or something.

[Watchin' you]

Friday....I think I have that day off but..
Spoiler: Yuu's crazy schedule this week
M- today I'm off.
T-1:30-10:30 pm
W-1:15-10:15 pm
T-11-8 pm
F-Off
S-6am-3pm
S-11am-8pm

I could attempt something on Friday~

e × e = e²

Could people please list their schedules according to a single time zone? The forums run on UTC, your local time difference should be displayed in the upper right.

( For example, I set my time zone as Pacific Standard Time, which is UTC -8 )

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Mine is UTC -6, which is Central time zone.

Friday would be good for me too. I'm free all day Friday. Just give me a time and hopefully, I'll be there.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

I don't know how my work schedule is going to be set up, but whenever the meeting is, I'll try to make it...

However, this week is hectic for me, but next week should be good, perhaps...
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

I'm also Pacific Standard, as I am in California.

I'm not sure when exactly I'll be on (we might leave for other house, blargh) but if all goes well, my sister will be asleep in the morning and I will be on.
I can try to convince her to STAY OFF COMP for the day. This may or may not be sucsessful :yuusaku:

I'll be hoppin on as much as I can on Friday, so y'all'll have time to catch me ~

Superficial Narcissist

I'm in Central Time. I should be all right all this week, more or less around the clock...until Friday, on which day I may wind up leaving for vacation. Past that point, 9:00 PM or so will be the only time I can probably get on regularly.

[Watchin' you]

Eastern Standard time [I think it's UTC-5 or something...]

I'm the same as Yuu-chan. After all, we are only two hours away...
I yell "OBJECTION!" in the court sometimes!

Eh? CI lives near Yuu? I didn't know that...
Anyway, summer has started for me and as of yet I have very little scheduled. That may change soon but for now, I'm only busy from 1-4 PM EST on Wednesdays.

Feel the Magic

My schedule tends to be a bit randomly determined... starting next week, I have camp on all weekdays. I run on UTC-5, but I'm in the CST Zone... that aside, camp lasts from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM CST. Other then that, my days are mostly unstructured, and I should be free to come in. But then, who knows when a wrench might get thrown in my plans...
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

Super Tuff Pink Puff

I'm in Eastern Standard time which means UTC is like 5 hours. But never understood this timezone stuff... :sadshoe:

I'm free everyday this week but Thursday since I have Doctor's appointment. I can't do The Weekend since I'm not home and Have no Internet access. Friday would be best for me.

e × e = e²

Spoiler: Strange Bedfellows
Makoto snuggles up for bedtime with her mommy and mommy. Pay no mind to Yuuka and her manwich.

Spoiler: Edgeworth, The Edge
Lyrics from Jamiroquai's "Deeper Underground"

Spoiler: Big Drawing of the Chief Plushie

Spoiler: Concept for Makoto's Supersuit (NOT FINAL)
Boss loves the rainbow socks.

Spoiler: HENTACLE TENTAI
The Kiddy Fiddler's ultimate form, Tentacle Fiddler, is like that demonic final boss that can attack you from all angles. Each tentacle regrows three in its place if it is cut off. He reserves this form for targets that are immune to his normal kiddyfiddling, such as the blossomed Super Makoto, or the young adult Moonlight Angel...

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Hey guys, if this is turning into an actual project project, I'm gonna shimmy it on over to Present Evidence...
ImageImage

oh noz wev bin teh movified

Finals update: Because of the schedule, I'll be home early (around noon).
However, it turns out yes there is a manditory essay leg of English final so ack :grey: I might take a nap or something when I get back.

Also, I just realized The Chief plushie is missing her diamond and facial line. I can't believe I missed that :<
And of COURSE I love rainbow toe socks.

A new hero with a heart burning blue

Location: If i told you that would not be very much fun now would it?

darn normal suit gone... well I can try making an alternate suit I had an idea for a fire-esque suit and a very powerful suit
Making new sig...
half way to descisive witness...

[Watchin' you]

-snicker- Manwich.

And after some extensive thought...

Spoiler: More on the Moonlight Angel
•She has no memories of the first six years of her life; i.e her parents and their deaths especially. However, the sight of a single sakura blossom one fateful day, along with some information from Kawadzu seems to trigger those memories...

• While normally impervious to the Kiddy Fiddler's normal power, she has a great fear of tentacles, and thus becomes all but powerless...Luckily, Le Comte or the Eccentrist is around to save her.

More attacks:
Cosmic Rain: Similar to the Starlight Clap, only this attack is controlled by removing her neck scarf, creating the centrifugal force for the stars to swarm around the enemy from above, and rain down upon them with force.

Astral Flare: Channeling the stars into a bow of sorts, she uses the astral line as an arrow, the speed from the attack creating a "flare" at the tip.

Moonlight Earthquake: By placing her hands on the ground, [or rooftop as it may be], her aura is channeled into the ground, and acts similar to an earthquake; Once enough of the earth is cracked, blue aura surrounds the enemy. Works with Moonlight Aura and uses quite a bit of her energy. Used as a last resort, as she may faint afterward.

Last edited by Yuu-chan on Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

Makoto in bed with her mommies is so cute D:

So... did she grow up raised by them? or is she unaware of her parentage until later?
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

e × e = e²

Um... thanks, Croik? ;3

Urby was detailing her idea for Makoto's childhood the other day. Let me reiterate it here.

Makoto's Childhood
Needing a safe place to raise her family, away from her enemies (and especially her father Manfred), Franziska uses her power to create a "pocket dimension" in the void between realities. The pocket dimension is an Elysium of sorts, a miniature world where nothing dreadful ever happens. This is where Makoto is birthed and raised for the first years of her life.
When Franziska detects a threat to the Power Perfect lurking in the timestreams, she and Adrian cannot take Makoto with them on such a dangerous journey, but neither can they leave her in the relative safety of the pocket dimension. (Leaving it unattended would make it open to intrusions, or worse, collapse) Knowing the craftiness of her foes, Franziska also deems it necessary to obscure Makoto's memories of her formative years, lest they be traced back to their safe haven in the multiverse, or possibly endanger any member of the family. After doing this, Franziska and Adrian bring Makoto to one of the normal dimensions - specifically, the one where Super Makoto and Friends takes place.
It's a long, tearful goodbye. Leaving Makoto in an orphanage, her mothers slip back into the great voids beyond. Not too long after, the enigmatic Makoto is adopted by an artist by the name of Doburoku Ese.

Note: The Chief Plushie is a doll created by Adrian and Franziska as a playmate and helpful guardian for Makoto. Fueled by the Power Perfect, it never wears and tears, and is normally quite animated - but outside of the pocket dimension and Franziska's powerful presence, it is relatively inert, able to serve only as a remote observer.

Seeing as I'm going to be missing out on discussions next week, is it possible that I could have a correspondent fill me in during those days? A short synopsis in e-mail form will suffice. Any volunteers?

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Spoiler: Concept for Makoto's Supersuit (NOT FINAL)
Boss loves the rainbow socks.

I really like that Costume for Super Makoto. That could work very well but I only found on thing very odd (to me at least) about it. The Gloves. It's much harder to draw accurately when wearing gloves and that could be a disadvantage for her. Just pointing that out. :aiga:

e × e = e²

Ooh, yeah. I'll have to work on some modifications in today's paintchat.

MSOB, I'll try and keep you posted. It all depends on how much we get. :cough:
Maybe I'll post on this thread instead of email, or perhaps by PM.

I'm so proud of myself; I haven't made a Caramelldansen joke so far ~ I'm getting better ~

:yuusaku:

damn.
lyrics are written wrong because i did them by memory.
...the fact i got most of it right...
should i be afraid?

Prinnies Dood

I saw the Brush Spear waaaay back on Page 1 of this thread and simply knew this must be done.

Spoiler: You say Paintbrush... I say PWNTBRUSH
MAKOTONOSAMAN!!

Image + Image + Image =

I got those first two images from the icon-making LJ community. The first one is by Radiant_Jen_Zi, the second spinny one is by Croik.

I forgot to resize it the first time, so there's a big huge over-one-megabyte version up over here.
And yes, the tip of her sleeve does mysteriously disappear and reappear, and yes the brush is not centered the whole way through. And, that may not be the proper way one twirls a lance in one hand. But bleh, I'm too lazy.

Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

Last edited by Gigafreak on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Page 4 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River