Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 6 of 26[ 1024 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next

Re: Pretty Super Magical Girl Makoto And Friends!Topic%20Title

So moe for Makoto it's funny.

I said OCs. All of them, not just yours.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)

[Watchin' you]

I know that and I can't speak for the other person.
Either way, if OCs weren't needed/wanted this should have been stated in the beginning.

Feel the Magic

On this whole OC issue, I'd say the key point to focus on is implementation. If a character is just there for the sake of being there, that's an example of bad implementation. If a character has an actual connection to the main characters and allows for character development of others, there's some good implementation. Really, I think it all comes down to a character's purpose. We can't have useless OCs (I'm not calling ANYONE'S OCs useless, by the way) running amok.

Yuu, please take this as it's meant... maybe this is the problem with Midnight Angel? What does she reveal about the people around her? What key moments are there between her and these people? Maybe that will help remedy the situation and make the character seem less like a fangirl insert (sorry). Then again, maybe these questions have already been answered- I don't know much about your character...

I don't want there to be any fights over this issue, so... maybe we should drop it for now? What we already have seems to be good enough, so we'll just have to be more careful when it comes to OCs.
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

[Watchin' you]

.....We've already established that MOONLIGHT Angel gives Aiga an added purpose to exist, since after his lab is destroyed, what else does he have? Not only that she is loyal to him for reasons I have pointed out.

I just want to know why this came up so SUDDENLY. There was no issue with OCs before.

e × e = e²

The Mary Sue issue has become something of a witch hunt these days.
Sami-Fire wrote:
I don't want there to be any fights over this issue, so... maybe we should drop it for now? What we already have seems to be good enough, so we'll just have to be more careful when it comes to OCs.

I think this just about sums up our situation at the moment. Personally I think Angel and Shannon present good models of how OCs can find a place in this universe, by complementing existing characters (rather than being contrary to them as is usual Mary Sue behavior). Indeed, it may seem that they do not have a major impact on the primary story arc (that of Makoto) or are even "instrumental" in changing the world - indeed, the fact they are contained in their own pairing bubbles heightens the Mary Sue factor, but at the same time their lack of overt influence makes them balanced additions.

Super Makoto is more than the legacy of an orphaned, all-powerful black sheep youth who becomes the very avatar of truth, love, justice, and all that is good and holy in the universe. Like any good "superhero comic book," it is an entire world, comprised of many people, each with their own stories. Some of these stories intersect more visibly than others, but they are stories that can (and should) be told nonetheless. Even Darkseid had his mistress and home planet.

Good ideas will find their place here, but until we hear people's ideas we can't have any say on what goes in. I strongly encourage everyone who wants/wanted to contribute to please do so - every idea counts, every idea has potential, even if they are at first rejected or met with skepticism they may yet find a place in Super Makoto, in one form or another.

We need to work together to make this a worthwhile project, and it is not simply the domain of creative tour de forces and forum elite. After all, it was the silly addition of a cape to a doodle of Makoto that started all this.
And somewhere, buried deep inside his cold, bitter heart, Moron, son of Boron, hoped to gain a bit of infamy for opposing the holy writ of the Funk. :P
ImageImageImageImageImage

Live life to the full

Croik wrote:
You people are crazy! :O

Everyone's crazy in some way Croik, 'normality is an illusion of the human mind' after all.

I'd like to know where all the drama came from. There wasn't an issue with it before. /smartremark

This project is a work-in-progress. We need all the ideas we can get, and if some of them involve OCs, and they're well-shaped and contribute to the story, we'll consider putting them in. Like everything else that's been accepted, OCs have the opportunity to perfect themselves.
I was not trying to say any were bad or better than others.
Since we're still very much in conceptual stages, nothing's perfect yet. Thus, we should focus on making them better.
I'd make an analogy but I'm shutting up now...

And I'm going to ask for people to stop PMing me about ideas of this. Sure, I might be a major athority, but I'm not the only one in this project. Post in the thread, please. You don't need to ask my permission. I'm not going to refuse someone the chance of contributing here. :yuusaku: Urby is not a cruel loli.

e × e = e²

You know, I think Funk's idea for Sal Manella could serve as a good beginning-of-series villain, what with his "faceless goons" and all that. Not as outlandish as Hottzilla, but seeing a bunch of sweaty guys in medieval armor get beat down with RAINBOWS by a little girl would be pretty... illustrative of Super Makoto's concept. What's more, as he lacks any motivation other than "phat lewt" (and the occasional "n00dz") he doesn't have to be a serious part of the story.

In fact, drawing "n00dz" could be a tactic she uses against them. Maybe even to lure and control them.

"You'll never win, Guildmaster!"

"LOL u gonna get pwned. Groups 2,4,6,8 Left, 1,3,5,7 Right. ROLLZ 4 INITIATIVE" (see, I think of him as somewhere between a MMO raider and a tabletop gamer)

Hot stuff

I think Super Makoto need mobsters, a lot of them. And I think there could several families, though I could think of two families at the moment. One led by Dee Vasquez, and another by Zenitora (or Gonta).

e × e = e²

I like that idea, Proto. It helps account for "petty crimes" that occur on a more regular basis compared to supervillainy.

- -

Spoiler: Adrian Andrews

Earlier tonight I was pondering details for lovely Adrian. For one, a supername - Yuu-chan suggestd "Pulsar."
As to her origins, I thought her story might parallel Celeste's fate in JFA. Caught in a web of intrigue and vendetta, she passed hands between two jealous men, blissfully in love with either but unaware of their rivalry until it was too late and her reputation was sullied. Heartbroken and ostracized, she had a chance encounter with Franziska...

Much of Emperor von Karma's disapproval of Miss Andrews stems from this embarassing history - whether she had engineered the dual liaisons herself or was merely a pawn in bachelor's games, like the nobles beneath him he found her weak and undeserving of even so much as a contemptuous glance.

Extended thoughts:
Celeste was Adrian's (adoptive?) mother. Unfortunately desperate, Celeste sought out a man who would support them. Celeste was driven to suicide, supposedly having been forced to abandon a secret lover, who was supposedly her husband's rival. Young Adrian herself became the target of these two men's dastardly schemes - close friends of either gentleman came to woo her. Her own stepfather reputedly made advances on her. The beautiful Adrian Andrews, heir to her stepfather's vast fortune... quite the prize, and something to be fought over.
Adrian eventually realized that she was being manipulated, and locked up all her emotions inside of herself, maintaining a cold, calculated air and icy demeanor. In a series of unfortunate events, she engineered the "downfall" of her stepfather, preventing him from remarrying and securing her total inheritance of his estate once he expired (before his time?).
Lady Andrews, proud mistress of the interdimensional estate of the house Andrews, not even born of blood. Better nobles shunned her, proper courtiers ignored her, and for all her success in defeating her tormentors, Adrian felt she was truly alone in the universe once again.

Science: It's cuter than ever

Er...Okay, I'm a bit hesitant to post this here considering the discussion of OCs going on, but as the general concensus seems to be to go ahead and pitch them and then decide if they can be developed well enough to be included, I'll go ahead and post this...

....And yes, I'll admit it's a blatant self-insert.
Basically, here's the deal:
The Chief plushie has a MAGICAL WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE plushie called *insert name I'm going to think up later here*. Basically, as the plushies are wonder twins, they are connected and can read each others' minds. Because of this, Makoto can be looked out for by her parents even better by simply carrying one of the plushies with them and leaving the other plushie with Makoto. They can also be used while on a dangerous mission when the heroes have to split up so that they can track each others' progress. Basically, it's sort of like having a two-way radio except that you they can be used across all distances and worlds, have no trackable signal or anything of the sort, and are more functional and cuter. Basically, more of a tool than a real character (although of course, since they are magical the plushies CAN talk and DO have personalities--I just mean that their being OCs shouldn't be a problem because they won't exactly steal the show). The second plushie also has a couple of...gadgets, that can also be used, including a pair of Ema-esque glasses that can be used for..hm...tracking? Heat-sensing? I don't know, I'll flesh out the functions of the plushie later.

As for the origin of the plushie/the Ema-esque glasses: The second plushie was created by Ema. She had been wondering about the magical plushie floating next to Super Makoto for some time, and wanted to figure it out--SCIENTIFICALLY. So she creates a plushie to test on, and just as she is sewing the final stitch--MAKOTO/FRANZISKA/ADRIAN/SOMEBODY FLIES RIGHT NEARBY TO...Catch the nefarious Aiga or something probably, since we said Ema is working for him (or was that someone else?). Still working this part out, but--because the Power Perfect is right nearby when the final stitch is being put into place, the plushie comes to life. Maybe Makoto herself would even be in the building, and thus, the Chief being with her, the power perfect would tie the Chief to the new plushie. Anyway, Ema has no idea what happened but decides she must have somehow FIGURED OUT THE MYSTERY WITH HER GIANT BRAIN OF SCIENCE and decides to make use of the plushie. She equips it with a camera--MAYBE THE GLASSES?--and uses it for spying, although somewhere along the line it starts talking to her, which really freaks her out. I can imagine her with her shocked!sprite jumping around going "THIS IS NOT SCIENTIFIC GAH" or something of the sort. At any rate, the plushie refers to her as "mommy" since she was her creator. At some point, the plushie is picked up by...Fradrian/Makoto/whoever had been in the building. Maybe if the Chief is there, it will even pick up the plushie itself, thus tying them together as SUPER MAGICAL TWINS. After that point, the plushie is taken with our heros and used as I described above.

...So. Good idea? Bad idea? Is there any way we can include this idea? (I don't mind if the idea has to be tweaked to be usable). Do we already have a communication system etc., rendering this plushie pointless? Is two plushie OCs running around just...too ridiculous/pointless to actually include in the project?

>_>

SilverZephyr wrote:
Er...Okay, I'm a bit hesitant to post this here considering the discussion of OCs going on, but as the general concensus seems to be to go ahead and pitch them and then decide if they can be developed well enough to be included, I'll go ahead and post this...

....And yes, I'll admit it's a blatant self-insert.
Basically, here's the deal:
The Chief plushie has a MAGICAL WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE plushie called *insert name I'm going to think up later here*. Basically, as the plushies are wonder twins, they are connected and can read each others' minds. Because of this, Makoto can be looked out for by her parents even better by simply carrying one of the plushies with them and leaving the other plushie with Makoto. They can also be used while on a dangerous mission when the heroes have to split up so that they can track each others' progress. Basically, it's sort of like having a two-way radio except that you they can be used across all distances and worlds, have no trackable signal or anything of the sort, and are more functional and cuter. Basically, more of a tool than a real character (although of course, since they are magical the plushies CAN talk and DO have personalities--I just mean that their being OCs shouldn't be a problem because they won't exactly steal the show). The second plushie also has a couple of...gadgets, that can also be used, including a pair of Ema-esque glasses that can be used for..hm...tracking? Heat-sensing? I don't know, I'll flesh out the functions of the plushie later.

As for the origin of the plushie/the Ema-esque glasses: The second plushie was created by Ema. She had been wondering about the magical plushie floating next to Super Makoto for some time, and wanted to figure it out--SCIENTIFICALLY. So she creates a plushie to test on, and just as she is sewing the final stitch--MAKOTO/FRANZISKA/ADRIAN/SOMEBODY FLIES RIGHT NEARBY TO...Catch the nefarious Aiga or something probably, since we said Ema is working for him (or was that someone else?). Still working this part out, but--because the Power Perfect is right nearby when the final stitch is being put into place, the plushie comes to life. Maybe Makoto herself would even be in the building, and thus, the Chief being with her, the power perfect would tie the Chief to the new plushie. Anyway, Ema has no idea what happened but decides she must have somehow FIGURED OUT THE MYSTERY WITH HER GIANT BRAIN OF SCIENCE and decides to make use of the plushie. She equips it with a camera--MAYBE THE GLASSES?--and uses it for spying, although somewhere along the line it starts talking to her, which really freaks her out. I can imagine her with her shocked!sprite jumping around going "THIS IS NOT SCIENTIFIC GAH" or something of the sort. At any rate, the plushie refers to her as "mommy" since she was her creator. At some point, the plushie is picked up by...Fradrian/Makoto/whoever had been in the building. Maybe if the Chief is there, it will even pick up the plushie itself, thus tying them together as SUPER MAGICAL TWINS. After that point, the plushie is taken with our heros and used as I described above.

...So. Good idea? Bad idea? Is there any way we can include this idea? (I don't mind if the idea has to be tweaked to be usable). Do we already have a communication system etc., rendering this plushie pointless? Is two plushie OCs running around just...too ridiculous/pointless to actually include in the project?

This idea gets the D-Berry Seal of Approval. It's AWESOME. X3 And very creative.

I'm hoping you all agree, because this idea just smacks of interesting.

Thanks Danny x3
I'm thinking considering the current discussion about OCs and the fact that my idea doesn't contribute a whole lot to the plot...It won't really have a whole lot of a chance of cheery acceptance. Oh well. Hopefully it's improved by a bit more of a part for Ema, who as far as I know hasn't had a large part so far besides a scientist working for Aiga (?).

e × e = e²

I wonder why Franziska and Adrian couldn't have just made the second one when they left Makoto? Though I can't deny that someone like Ema would want to know more about the Chief plushie. Maybe an entire arc devoted to people trying to capture it or figure out its origins.

I was just now wondering what Makoto did in her spare time. Maybe she works as part of a community service group, the kind that provides activities for high-school kids? After graduating, Makoto decided to lead little art projects for her alma mater, or somesuch. (This could give some social context for her meeting Minuki, and possibly Pearl or Urami).
On that note, I don't think Pearl or Urami actually attend school. Pearl's entire life revolves around being the Pink Princess, so when she's out of the suit she's usually training (hey, there's that weird girl again, doing laps around the campus...). Urami, being an immortal witch, concerns herself only with expanding her knowledge of the dark arts, though she might look for... volunteers on the campus (hey, there's that weird girl again, hanging around the campus...)

Hm. I guess Franziska and Adrian making it makes more sense and is simpler, although it does sound like something Ema would do and as far as I know she hadn't had as big of a part characterization-wise. Speaking of Ema, she also needs to at some point spray Luminol in someone's face.

Hmm...the idea about Makoto is cute. As for Urami, I can imagine her just kind of skulking about and spending a lot of time hiding in the corner of the library. Pearl I can see maybe being a cheerleader or gymnast or somesuch.

e × e = e²

Yeah, I'm sort of sad that Ema hasn't seen much of a role other than as the joke test subject for Aiga's magic boob growth formula >___> Come into Paintchat so we can discuss. Ema's one of my favorite characters and I seriously want to pair her with Edgeworth include her in Super Makoto.

I guess it makes more sense for Urami or Pearl to pose as a high school student. Maybe there's one story where Pearl is "taken in" by Makoto and Minuki and is awkwardly introduced to normal high school life. Shy and intimidated at first, she finds her calling as a gymnast... or on the wrestling team.

Am I your wild-type?

This thread = EPIC. Keep on with the crack, guys. XDDDD

That said,
I'm not much of a big fan of the OC's, either. But that's just a matter of opinion.

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
Though I can't deny that someone like Ema would want to know more about the Chief plushie. Maybe an entire arc devoted to people trying to capture it or figure out its origins.
WE'RE GOING TO CATCH THAT PIKACHU
wait

I like the idea about Pearl being introduced to high school life.

Also:
Spoiler: Silver Plushie (needs a name...)
BREAK IT DOWN, SISTA

Morin: wtphhhh is not crack :<

Edit: You may have seen parts of this comic floating around before...
Spoiler: THE CHIEF TO THE RESCUE

Urby's drawing of the currently unnamed Silver plushie is adorable <3
And that comic is extremely giggleworthy xD<3

Anyway. Pearl as a cheerleader:

You know, we have a Pink Princess but we need to figure out what the Steel Samurai is. He's probably the most senior of the superheroes... sort of a role passed down from teacher to student. A special suit, skilled, maybe magical powers?

Well, we have a lot of canon to draw from with the Steel Samurai. There's the Samurai Spear, there's the hurrican move mentioned in this comic, and the Steel Samurai always seems to have some sort of fan, most notably the Nickel Samurai at the grand prix--maybe the fan can summon up hurricanes when he waves it? We already have his costume design...and perhaps we can make some sort of pun from his name "Will Powers", like he has some sort of...will...power...that's...used at some point against some enemy...do any of the villains have any sort of hypnosis or anything?

e × e = e²

Willpower... perhaps he's mastered the manipulation of his body's chi energy, granting him unparalleled control and strength. This can also manifest into more "mystical" phenomena like:
Tonosaman Airstep - Jumping midair as though it were solid ground
Overdrive Booster - Running along the ground at blinding speed
Overdrive Meteor - Storing kinetic energy to rocket through the air
Dynamic Hurricane - A powerful midair technique consisting of an impenetrable whirlwind of strikes in all directions
Samurai Ball - Compress and transform into a rolling ball for quick getaways and fitting into small spaces
Crystal Flash - The ultimate technique, unleashing a powerful wave of energy that reverses in upon itself and restores the user's energy.

And other various techniques he passed down to the Pink Princess.

...Yes, I'm continuing the Metroid jokes. Please stop me. :<

Prinnies Dood

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
He's probably the most senior of the superheroes...

The Judge?
Shall we call him... Tonosaibannin?
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

If we're going with space-age Nintendo references, I'm going to shoot someone if we don't? make a DO A BARREL ROLL joke.

@Giga: That link is broked.

Prinnies Dood

Stoopid translation dictionary. Anyway...
Steel Samurai = Tonosaman
Judge = Saiban nin ("Court-person")

Tonosaibannin = It just might be "WTF" enough to work!
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImage

e × e = e²

Well, Boss, we hadn't even considered Star Fox references until now...

I have a question concerning Pearl - where is Maya? Supposedly, Kurain was destroyed when Pearl was still a child (eight years ago) so Maya must've not been there. Still, though, she's gone missing.
Perhaps Chinami wanted to erase any traces of the Fey line to ensure that her powers would be secure? Or that the other Feys wouldn't track her down? Perhaps it could coincide somewhat with her plot to kill Mia as well.

Art Dump
Spoiler: G U I L T Y

Spoiler: G-Girl

Spoiler: Mafia Lady Vasquez, When Shannon Met Sadi

Spoiler: Lady Adrian Andrews

Spoiler: Grossberg's Spec Ops unit

Spoiler: Adrian meets Franziska

Who's the W in the ops unit?

Struck by a blunt objection

CantFaketheFunk wrote:
Who's the W in the ops unit?

Robert Hammond, I think....?

Except that doesn't look like him... and it makes little sence to start Hhis name with a W... so I dunno.

e × e = e²

It's Phoenix Wrighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht~!
The current concept for Mia Fey's death and the revenge of Godot, Le Comte Du Cafe Cristo, involves Phoenix, Mia, and Souryuu all working under Grossberg. (Although they couldn't be SEALs, as Mia would have to be a man to be a SEAL XP - so for now it's just some super-secret spec ops team)

I just realized that with Steel Samurai and Pink Princess we're ending up with another SPARTA issue. So please, feel free to mold their characters as you wish.

So does no one have any comments about my concept for Adrian Andrews? |D

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
The current concept for Mia Fey's death and the revenge of Godot, Le Comte Du Cafe Cristo, involves Phoenix, Mia, and Souryuu all working under Grossberg. (Although they couldn't be SEALs, as Mia would have to be a man to be a SEAL XP - so for now it's just some super-secret spec ops team)

Mmmh, would be better to have Hamond instead of Phoenix... I mean, he's Hobocop...

e × e = e²

The purpose of Wright's inclusion was to give him, Kaminogi, and Mia some measure of familiarity, thus setting up the revenge plot. At the moment I don't see a place for Hammond anywhere in the Super Makoto AU but if you have any ideas...

Grossberg's unit, at the time of Super Makoto, is dissolved and nonexistent. Grossberg is retired, Mia KIA, Kaminogi missing and at large, and Phoenix has been reassigned to his new role as HoboCop.

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
The purpose of Wright's inclusion was to give him, Kaminogi, and Mia some measure of familiarity, thus setting up the revenge plot. At the moment I don't see a place for Hammond anywhere in the Super Makoto AU but if you have any ideas...

Grossberg's unit, at the time of Super Makoto, is dissolved and nonexistent. Grossberg is retired, Mia KIA, Kaminogi missing and at large, and Phoenix has been reassigned to his new role as HoboCop.

Mmmh, right. Gotcha.

You could have Hammond valiently dying (heh, another one) saving the entire team in some covert mission - where Mia is kidnapped, or something. Shouldn't be hard. :aiga:

Feel the Magic

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:
Well, Boss, we hadn't even considered Star Fox references until now...

I have a question concerning Pearl - where is Maya? Supposedly, Kurain was destroyed when Pearl was still a child (eight years ago) so Maya must've not been there. Still, though, she's gone missing.
Perhaps Chinami wanted to erase any traces of the Fey line to ensure that her powers would be secure? Or that the other Feys wouldn't track her down? Perhaps it could coincide somewhat with her plot to kill Mia as well.

Art Dump
[Other wonderful stuff snipped]
Spoiler: Mafia Lady Vasquez, When Shannon Met Sadi

OMG, you guys thought of my crazy OC even when I wasn't there! So sweet of you! ^^ You captured Shan's reaction almost perfectly. (I say "almost" just in case.) Do I even WANT to know all the stuff she's saying? Of course, after that little shot, Sadi reverts back to Kiri, and the TRUTH is revealed! (...And stuff.)

Disclaimer: If this made no sense, I apologize. I'm on a non-sugar-sugar-high. My brain races all over the place...
Ahih=makyan; Avatar art by LunaOfWater on DeviantArt.

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:

I just realized that with Steel Samurai and Pink Princess we're ending up with another SPARTA issue. So please, feel free to mold their characters as you wish.

So does no one have any comments about my concept for Adrian Andrews? |D

Re: Adrian... I like it, but the original idea I had in mind was more of Adrian being a loyal maidservant or something to the Royal House of Von Karma. So that it might be possible to, uh, interpret their relationship as simply one of extreme loyalty. (Of course, IT AIN'T >.>) This works fine, though.

About the Steel Samurai...

Well, I was thinking that it was a hereditary title, almost. Not from father to son, but master to apprentice. The Steel Samurai is the "oldest" of all the heroes in Gyakuten City (or whatever we call it), he's been around for a while... as different people, though. A combination of intense martial arts training (and I mean INTENSE, to the point where the Steel Samurai is probably the most skilled hand to hand fighter in the bunch), snazzy armor, and some form of magical power. The current Samurai can choose to pass on the power--meaning he'll no longer have it--to a male student, when he feels the time is right.

the current Samurai is Will Powers. As Pearl was female, she can't inherit the Essence of Bushido (the name I just pulled out of my ass for the power >.>) but makes do out of skill and sheer determination.

Either that or have the armor itself be magical.

e × e = e²

Spoiler: Five-year age difference

Well, I'm unsure what the timeline is exactly for Adrian and Franziska getting together is. I think it may have been possible for her to become a servant of the von Karma household in her earlier years (unmarried women of age could usually find work as governesses).

So we get a whole kind of "You took care of me now I'll take care of you" jibe going on |D

Urby likes to draw things

Spoiler: Makoto doodling in the Pocket Dimension

And this you won't get unless you're involved in another community project.

e × e = e²

What if an older Cody Hackins, attending that same high school, developed a massive crush on the Pink Princess, being such a fan of the Steel Samurai heroes? And was totally enthralled by Pearl's mysterious wealth of knowledge about the way of the Steel Samurai? |D

Art Dump
Spoiler: SUGAR RUSH!

Spoiler: Makoto Makoto Makoto

Spoiler: Beauty and the Beast

Spoiler: Shannon and Kirihito, the happier years

Spoiler: G-MAN

Spoiler: Possible Older Cody?

Spoiler: Pearl and Minuki in the girls' showers

Older!CodyxPinkPrincess!Pearls?
.......WIN.

Some treats for you all ~

Spoiler: Comic about Urami
Hm, that girl seems familiar. I wonder where I've seen her before... :yuusaku:

Spoiler: THE CHIEF IS NOT AMUSED
Drew a version of this, got scribbled over, got mad, did it again.
CAN YOU TELL I WAS ANGRY AT THE TIME!? :scratch:
...crap I forgot my markings.
I WAS SO MAD I ATE THEM!? :zenny:
Page 6 of 26 [ 1024 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 26  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River