Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 128  Next

Re: CR Mafia Dead: Hazakurain TempleTopic%20Title

Raw Rock Kills

Wouldn't it be Miles Bond? :yuusaku:
chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

Does that mean Franny(Or rather,me) is a Bond girl?

Jammin' like it's 2024

Nyehehehehe! R_Bond got pwned. 'Tis all going as planned.

I hope you've caught up with the rest of us dead people, Edgey. I must ask: how many of our PM convos were genuine and how many were utter bullshit? :D

Oh, before I forget:

FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME, I'M A DUDE!! >_<
Does we even do these things anymore?

Have you always been? 'Cause I could swear...Mm.I might've been hallucinating. :yuusaku:

PCHOOO

So so so! R_Bond! How was it going in there when you left were killed? Did y'all have any more leads? Fill us dead folks in please!

I may or may not be here.

It looks like the Boss is angry...
ImageImage

BUT I'M THE BOSS

:(

:'(

Y'know.. whoever wins this round, and it doesn't matter who at all, cannot consider this round a fair victory. Until we enforce even stricter rules and a thorough rule of honour...

No, you are the Godmother. You give orders to the Boss. :butzthumbs:
I was making a joke off of Velo's new name. XD
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

I figured now would be a good time to change it considering I was getting sick and tired of people calling me Asura; it was a title, people, the username is and has always been Velotix, so call me Velo. n_n

*resists urge to let my superiority complex surface on the internet again*

Now for a guessing game! DahliaXKristoph claimed Cody, Sklarrv is Wendy Oldbag, so who's Phoenix? Who's Penny? For the Townies, who's Sal? (Regy, you're disqualified from this little guessing game. ;) )

Still two Mafians in the game. 12 players alive; 8 townies, 2 wild cards, 2 mafians. This round has been going on for almost a month and it'll be a few more weeks before the end, methinks. The Town has no clue who the remaining Mafians are; Penny might be onto something though. However, they'll overlook the most dangerous player by a mile, guaranteed.

FYI, Townie players, the Steel Samurai died along with FerdieLance, as some of you suspected. ^_^

Hehe, Bond Girl... :franny:

Hey Regy! Don't let that Asura/Boss/Tix chick mislead you; we're on the verge of winning this thing! With only two Mafia members left and two unconfirmed roles, I'd give the townie two days tops before they completely demolish the Mafia. Because of our temporary votes on Dahlia, we were able to find our last source of info, sealing the deal once and for all. I gotta hand it to Sklarvv, she took over just after your death and found all the townies in a matter of a day. I'm a bit worried, though. My death contradicts the facts of what transpired during the night; I'm concerned that there might be another Asura in our community. That shouldn't be much of a problem much longer though; I was able to squeeze off a PM to my contact just before I died.

So, to summarize, we've found all the wildcards, townies, and townies with special roles, so now there's only two unconfirmed roles left. There's a possibility of a mole, but with a network as huge as ours, it's only a matter of time before a mole is located and eliminated.

@Tix: I'd say my PMs were about 50/50. You know what gave you away? Your woop. :think:
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

I'll remember this. :)

Boss Velotix wrote:
The Town has no clue who the remaining Mafians are;Penny might be onto something though.
Who d'ya mean?Real one,or me?

Jammin' like it's 2024

Penny Nichols the role, not the forum user. :P

Kthxbai. goes off to sulk- No one appreciates my genius. :larry:

PCHOOO

MWAHAHAHA! You'll never guess who Penny is! NEVER!

Unless of course you just start listing names of the handful of people whose roles aren't publicly known... in which case you'll probably guess it fairly quickly. But even in death... I ain't talkin'!

Poor Tix. I could name off all the special roles if I wanted, and so could the rest of the townies.

Penny, it might've been a good idea to try to come into contact with us. We would've made a good team, you and I. :think:

Ethed, I've been meaning to ask this. What happened that got you ticked off to the point of dropping out?
ImageImage

R_Bond wrote:
Poor Tix. I could name off all the special roles if I wanted, and so could the rest of the townies.

Penny, it might've been a good idea to try to come into contact with us. We would've made a good team, you and I. :think:

Ethed, I've been meaning to ask this. What happened that got you ticked off to the point of dropping out?

Gyakuten Phoenix taking a screenshot of the PM he got from MSOB was the last straw, but there was apparently a lot of crooked play in this game. That and the Mafia had basically no chance anyway since the Townies got about a dozen investigations every night. :yuusaku:

Penny is either Comfortably Numb, Rebel Vanguard, or Fishstick Lady. I'm guessing Rebel.

And the Mafia had an inside man who didn't do much, and several chances to eliminate key townies (like me) and didn't take them, instead trying to use us to get more information, for all the good that did you. And screencapping is nothing new; it's been around since Round 1. Dropping out because of that is stupid.

And I can tell you that none of those people are Penny.
ImageImage

Last edited by R. Bond on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PCHOOO

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Gyakuten Phoenix taking a screenshot of the PM he got from MSOB was the last straw, but there was apparently a lot of crooked play in this game. That and the Mafia had basically no chance anyway since the Townies got about a dozen investigations every night. :yuusaku:

Penny is either Comfortably Numb, Rebel Vanguard, or Fishstick Lady. I'm guessing Rebel.

The thing about the investigations is something I noticed myself. We had SO much information flying around that it was not surprising that we soon began to rapidly chip away at the Mafia's ranks. I'm sure that will be remedied in the future?

As for all this crooked play, I still have yet to see another example than the one presented earlier in this thread (i.e. Chihiro). GP's was, it appears at least, an honest misunderstanding of what was deemed acceptable. One must take into account that it had been specifically stated that screenshots were NOT against the rules, and he didn't realize the amount of trouble it would cause.

But enough on that. I'll not debate the overall fairness of this round, especially as it seems that there must have been something else I don't know about to make people so upset.

As for your Penny guesses... would it be a bad sign if I started laughing maniacally right about now?

Laugh away, Regy. I am. :gant:

The Mafia was in a great position at the start of the round. Everyone in the Mafia knew each other, and they even had an inside man who knew quite a few key Townie players. If the Mafia had chosen to remove those sources of information like they should have, the Townies would've have been lost without any information to guide them. Instead, Asura convinced the Godmother to spare key players such as Oldbag and me so he could attempt to try to learn everything we knew. Because of Asura we were able to come together and share information between investigators and wildcards, thus creating our Townie network. If Asura hadn't done what he did, investigators and information sources would've been killed off a lot sooner and the Mafia would be in a better position than they are now.

Thanks Velo! :edgy:
ImageImage

"The Mafia was in a great position at the start of the round?" That's bullshit and you know it. There were 20 non-Mafia at the start of the game and SIX roles that could either investigate or received rumors, which are just random investigations. Even if the Mafia knew exactly what everyone's roles were and killed one of the information sources every night, we STILL wouldn't have killed them all yet.

And I forgot to mention someone as a potential Penny.

Is it? You didn't have to kill them all to have a stronger grip on the townies. Asura found all three of our information sources at the time, including myself. If he had killed us then, there would've been no gathering of the Townies. What did he do? He introduced us to each other. If it weren't for your inside man I would've never met Oldbag. Because of your mole we were able to compare investigations and rumors. Regy was clearly a threat to your plans. What did Asura choose to do? Nothing. You can thank Asura for your demise as well, Franzise. Don't blame the powers, blame the players who used those powers.

And believe me, no one is cheating. Keep guessing.
ImageImage

Velo is a man.

With that many investigative roles, you would've found out about each other anyway. If you were part of the Mafia this game, I guarantee you wouldn't think the power balance was perfectly fair as you seem to now. I don't blame Velo for taking lemons and trying to make lemonade.

itsaqua is Penny.

There's no way you'd know this, but Regy, Oldbag, Asura and I were the ones who contacted everyone. Without us there would've been no network. Without a network there would've been no information sharing, and the Mafia would've reigned supreme. I think I should also note that nearly all of our information came from Oldbag, whom Asura was also in contact with. If only Oldbag had been killed, we would've been extremely crippled. Most of us didn't know who Gumshoe was until she was kicked form the game, and Cody was a.f.k. until only recently. I didn't know who Penny was until after Regy's death.

Back to current events, I'd wish they'd go after Koolkevk before tackling Cream147. I'm not so sure about Cream anymore.
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

Cream147 and Koolkevk are the remaining Mafians. HOW they got that lead at this point I have no idea.

...For fuck's sake.

This is beyond a joke now. One way or another I'm staying out of round 4 as a player.

Well, I'm sorry Velo, but we're here because of your plan.

So, uh, thanks! :phoenix:

EDIT: You might get lucky though. Cody seems to be trying to go against the network; hell if I know why. I hope they fill her in on our plans soon, though. She could screw up the whole thing if she continues.
ImageImage

Last edited by R. Bond on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jammin' like it's 2024

Would you mind not mentioning that with every single fucking post you make? :)

If you want to make yourself useful, by all means comment on my preliminary role-sheet for the next round, though it really looks like the investigative roles will have to be cut back a lot.

Why should I comment on a system that hasn't even been fully explained? :hobohodo:
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

Aha! Fair point. Fine.

Secret roles = point 2

I need to revise them considering what's going on in round 3.

Just out of curiosity Velo, what were you trying to accomplish by acting as a double agent?
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

...I don't know anymore. I over-reached, end of story. Right now I'm more interested in making round 4 less of a train-wreck.

Round 3 was fun but goddamn was it one-sided as all hell. It doesn't help that the wild cards always side with the Town. Is there some kind of psychological thing going on there?

For those who care, these were the roles I was planning to use in my game. Not sure if I'll get the chance, though. I don't want to try running a game alongside a bunch of others, that gets too confusing.

The characters are intentionally spread out over different games because, uh, I wanted to do it that way. That, and it gives me a lot more flexibility to make balanced roles for characters that also make sense when I'm not worried about limiting myself to a specific case.

Spoiler: Townspeople
Phoenix Wright
The legendary defense attorney himself, reknowned for his uncanny skill at turning around utterly hopeless cases and his undying belief in his client's innocence.
Ability - Phoenix may perform one of the following actions each Night:
- After a player is Convicted, Phoenix may ask the GM to acquit that player the following Night. That player will return to the game at the end of that Night as if they were never Convicted. No player may be acquitted more than once, and Phoenix may not acquit Mia, Diego, or Dahlia.
- Phoenix may investigate two players by sending their names to the GM. At the end of the Night, he will be notified as to whether either of them is Iris or Dahlia (or Dahlia’s host if she is possessing someone), but nothing else.

Miles Edgeworth
"'Innocent'...? How can we know that? The guilty will always lie, to avoid being found out. There's no way to tell who is guilty and who is innocent! All that I can hope to do is get every defendant declared 'guilty'! So I make that my policy."
Ability - Each Night, Edgeworth may prosecute a player of his choice by sending his or her name to the GM. That player is Convicted at the end of the Night.

Detective Gumshoe
Everyone's favorite bumbling dick may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but you can't deny he's full of heart. And weenies.
Ability - Each Night, Gumshoe may investigate two players by sending their names to the GM. At the end of that Night, he will be notified as to one of those player's alignment and Special Role (if he/she has one). Gumshoe may not investigate the same player two Nights in a row, even if he wasn't given results about that player the first Night.

Maya Fey
Phoenix Wright's assistant and best friend, Maya is also a powerful spirit medium capable of calling forth the souls of the dead when she's in need of their help.
Ability - Maya may perform one of the following each phase (A phase is a Day and the following Night):
- During the Day, Maya may channel the spirit of a deceased player with an ability that can be used during the Night. She may then use that ability the following Night. Maya may only channel a specific player once per game and may not channel Mia, Diego, Dahlia, or Shelley deKiller.
- During the Night, Maya may attempt to exorcise Dahlia by sending the names of two players to the GM. If Dahlia is possessing one of the two named, she is successfully exorcised.

Mia Fey and Diego Armando
Skilled defense attorneys who became lovers after a tragic case brought them together. When one fell, the other sought justice from those responsible. But sometimes justice is blind...
Ability - If Mia or Diego is Convicted or Killed, the survivor has until the end of the following game period to send the GM the name of a player they wish to Convict. If the chosen player is not part of the Mafia, or the survivor does not choose someone, the survivor joins the Mafia.
Mia and Diego begin the game knowing each other's identities.

Larry Butz
Phoenix's childhood friend, Larry usually means well, but his natural knack for causing trouble tends to be a constant source of headaches for everyone around him.
Ability - At the end of every Night, Larry will be informed by the GM of the identity of a player with a Special Role; however, the Role given will always be wrong.

Ron DeLite
Better known to the world at large as Mask*deMasque, Ron is not only a gentlemanly thief but a master escape artist.
Ability - If Ron is targeted to be Convicted or Killed at Night, he has a 50% chance of avoiding the Conviction or Kill. This ability has no effect during the Day.

Wocky Kitaki
An O.G. wannabe, Wocky talks the talk but has trouble walking the walk. Ya feel me, shorty?
Ability - Although Wocky counts as a Townsperson, he appears as a member of the Mafia with no Special Role during investigations.

The Blue Badger
Defender of truth! Guardian of proof!
Ability - During the Day, the Blue Badger may choose a player to protect by sending their name to the GM. During the following Night, the chosen player is immune to Convictions and Kills. The Blue Badger may not protect the same person twice.

Spoiler: Mafia
Dee Vasquez, the Godmother
"Professionals. They're good at erasing... various things. What do you think...? Would you like to be erased?"
Ability - At the beginning of the game, Vasquez is given a list of the other members of the Mafia, but not their Special Roles. Each Night, Vasquez may send a player's name and the name of a member of the Mafia (or Iris) to carry out the hit to the GM. The player marked to die will be Killed at the end of that Night.
If Dee Vasquez is Convicted or Killed, her role is passed to a random surviving member of the Mafia, but any knowledge she possessed prior to her death is not.

Luke Atmey
A self-styled "Ace Detective", he earned his reputation by threatening Ron DeLite into committing heists for him, then foiled his own plans to portray himself as a hero. Now if only more people would recognize his genius...
Ability - Each Night, Luke may blackmail a player into voting for another player of his choice. He sends the name of the player being blackmailed and the person to receive the vote to the GM. That player will then be informed he or she is being blackmailed; if the player does not vote for the person Luke demanded or changes his/her vote during that Day, the identity of the player being blackmailed will be revealed in the Game Thread by the GM, along with that player’s alignment and Special Role.
If Luke blackmails Ron DeLite, Ron not only must vote the way Luke demands, but Ron also joins the Mafia.
If Luke blackmails Shelley deKiller, Shelley is not obligated to vote as requested and Luke is Killed at the end of the Night.

Dahlia Hawthorne
A beautiful girl twisted by a family that never wanted her, not even death can stop her quest to punish those who have wronged her.
Ability - After Dahlia is Convicted or Killed, she possesses a random player whose identity is only known by the GM. Dahlia may then continue to post in the Gaming Thread and PM living players, but may no longer vote, and each Night, she may send a player's name to the GM; that person is Killed at the end of the Night. If Dahlia's host uses an ability to Convict or Kill someone during the Night, or is assigned to carry out a hit by Vasquez, Dahlia's Kill overrides that ability.
If Dahlia attempts to Kill Iris, either by being assigned to do so by Vasquez or with her own ability, the Kill fails, and Iris' and Dahlia's (or her host's if she has one) identities are revealed to each other.
If Dahlia's host is Convicted or Killed, or she is exorcised, Dahlia loses her Nightly Kill and may no longer post in the Gaming Thread or contact living players.

Spoiler: Unaligned
Iris
Dahlia's twin sister and polar opposite, a gentle soul torn by her allegiances to the people most important to her.
Ability - Iris is recognized as part of the Mafia by Vasquez at the beginning of the game and will carry out hits if requested, but does not count towards or against the Townspeople or Mafia in regards to victory conditions.
If Iris is asked to carry out a hit against Phoenix or Dahlia, the Kill fails, and Iris and her target's identities are revealed to each other.
Iris may perform one of the following actions each Night (unless asked to carry out a hit):
- Iris may investigate two players by sending their names to the GM. At the end of the Night, she will be notified as to whether either of them is Phoenix or Dahlia (or Dahlia’s host if she is possessing someone), but nothing else.
- Iris may attempt to exorcise Dahlia by sending the names of two players to the GM. If Dahlia is possessing one of the two named, she is successfully exorcised.

Shelley deKiller
An honorable assassin for hire, Shelley values the bond of trust between himself and his client above all else.
Ability - During the Day, the GM will PM one random Townsperson and one random Mafioso to ask if they would like to request Shelly deKiller's services. Each player has until the end of the Day to respond with the name of a player they want Killed if they choose.
During the following Night, Shelley is given the names of the players chosen, but not the names of his clients. Shelley may choose to carry out one or none of the requests for that Night; if he does, the player chosen is Killed at the end of the Night and Shelley is given the name of the person who requested the Kill.
If a player ever votes to lynch Shelley deKiller, even if the player later changes his or her vote, that player will never again be offered the chance to request deKiller's services.

Jammin' like it's 2024

The fact that there are umpteen Townie special roles makes that list a bit one-sided, even if the roles themselves are awesome. We all seem to be preoccupied with overarming the Townies. XD

I would disclose the secret role blueprints to you, except for one problem: the second I reveal them, the gameplay mechanics for those roles are completely wrecked. :(

Last edited by Velotican on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

@Velo: I asked Oldbag why she sided with us, and she said it was because she counted towards the player count anyway. It would be counter-productive if she worked against us, right? :redd:
ImageImage

Secret rolls? Like, rolls that nobody knows about that get put in play?
... Wow... this could be the best round ever! :butzthumbs:
ImageImage

Jammin' like it's 2024

@Don: yup, exactly like that. :D

@R_Bond: OK, I was trying to become the centre of the Townie Information Network, get everything to run through me and in doing so have the Mafia control the Town. My mistake was to trust you and Regy too much.
You bastards. :(

@The Living Thread: Koolkevk: old tactic, won't work anymore, you just revealed yourself as Sal, well done.

Get this farce of a round over with already!! >_<

Last edited by Velotican on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

I convinced Regy that it would be best if I took you out during the night rather than relying on vote, which would tip you off. We were hoping to catch you before you spread any more of our info, such as our knowledge about Franzise.

Plus I wanted you to know that I figured you out. :damon:

EDIT: We already know Koolkevk's in the Mafia, as well as Cream. I don't know why they're still trying to act clueless; it's not like the Mafia can come back and kill them all. :edgeworth:
ImageImage

Last edited by R. Bond on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jammin' like it's 2024

Information was leaked the second I received it, so you were pretty screwed there. ;)

At the end of the day, you two played very well. I trusted you two to the point that I thought I was doing a good job when I reality I was playing right into your hands.

As for offing you early, the Mafia had good reason for delaying your deaths. The only reason Regy didn't die a day earlier than he actually did was because Penny went and cancelled our hit by attacking Ethed! XD

Last edited by Velotican on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boss Velotix wrote:
The fact that there are umpteen Townie special roles makes that list a bit one-sided, even if the roles themselves are awesome. We all seem to be preoccupied with overarming the Townies. XD

Well, Phoenix, Edgeworth, and Gumshoe were all toned back quite a bit, and Mia and Diego can work very much in favor for the Mafia if they aren't well-informed. Then the Mafia has Luke who can steal Ron, and Dahlia, who can be immensely powerful if she's played right... I think it balances out.

And Wocky just sucks for the townies. :godot:

R_Bond wrote:

Duly noted. :franny:

On the alive topic; Koolkevk is on the 'Bad Grammar' list.Ooh.Not a place you wanna be.And yeah,kool's being kinda coy.
Page 8 of 128 [ 5082 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 128  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River