Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River

Page 2 of 27[ 1053 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

Re: The LAWYERMAN! ProjectTopic%20Title

What is my liiiife?!?

Argh... I accidently wiped this reply out before I could send it. I really don't want to write it all again, but oh well. Also, no-ones noticed my Morgan Fey villain lady :(

Brushel and Hart-Freelance News!
In a world full of heroes and villains, truth and lies and good and evil you're inevitably going to get a few journalists poking their nose into the whole thing and getting in way over their heads. Enter Brushel and Hart-Freelance News! Lotta Hart was a photographer, but she fell into despondancy when she failed to break into the business. But then one day, she meets a Journalist called Spark Brushel at a fancy dress party, and a new partnership was formed (Just for the record, he was dressed as a tube of Toothpaste, and she was disguised as a flamingo!) They now dedicate their lives to telling the world about the epic deeds of the Heroes, and to secretly discover the plans, pasts and identities of the Villains.

Of course, not everything runs smoothly. For a start, the fact they try to unmask the villains makes them an easy target for kidnappings, hostages and guinea pigs in illegal experiments. Also, the fact that they get over excited often leads them to give some seriously weird and innacurate stories; "LAWYERMAN HAD SECRET TRYST WITH MYSTERE!", end quote. (That reminds me, we need a Brushel Smilie!) But even so, they can still be a good source for important information and you can't fault their enthusiasm.

The Father of Death

"Two-Face"!
Image Image

The Father of Death

Gerkuman wrote:
Argh... I accidently wiped this reply out before I could send it. I really don't want to write it all again, but oh well. Also, no-ones noticed my Morgan Fey villain lady :(

Brushel and Hart-Freelance News!
In a world full of heroes and villains, truth and lies and good and evil you're inevitably going to get a few journalists poking their nose into the whole thing and getting in way over their heads. Enter Brushel and Hart-Freelance News! Lotta Hart was a photographer, but she fell into despondancy when she failed to break into the business. But then one day, she meets a Journalist called Spark Brushel at a fancy dress party, and a new partnership was formed (Just for the record, he was dressed as a tube of Toothpaste, and she was disguised as a flamingo!) They now dedicate their lives to telling the world about the epic deeds of the Heroes, and to secretly discover the plans, pasts and identities of the Villains.

Of course, not everything runs smoothly. For a start, the fact they try to unmask the villains makes them an easy target for kidnappings, hostages and guinea pigs in illegal experiments. Also, the fact that they get over excited often leads them to give some seriously weird and innacurate stories; "LAWYERMAN HAD SECRET TRYST WITH MYSTERE!", end quote. (That reminds me, we need a Brushel Smilie!) But even so, they can still be a good source for important information and you can't fault their enthusiasm.

A. Now really. I added LeFey to the list of villains. I really liked her!

B. How many times can I say YES without it losing its meaning? Seriously, that's one of the most perfect ideas...ever.

Ready to RAWK!?

Who thinks that Brushel would be kidnapped?

*everyone raises hands*

Who thinks that Brushel would annoy his captors until they released him, though it wouldn't be his intention?

*everyone raises hands*
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

What is my liiiife?!?

Where did my post get to? Thats strange... XD Also, if you look you'll see LeFey actually isn't on the list, but maybe you forgot to add it in. :)

I'm glad you like the idea of Brushel and Hart, I needed to get Lotta into the story somehow! ^___^ Perhaps I should make a little banner thingy with them in. (They'd look the same I would think, or they'd wear New York/Gotham style journalist outfits (like the Journalists from Batman)

What is my liiiife?!?

There we go! Finished. Not too brilliant, but you can see they fit well together :3

Spoiler: :welly: Dr. Ryu has a SASSY pet~
Hope this would make the project more interesting....

:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington

The Father of Death

Doc Ryu is a bit odd for this.

Damn, I could have SWORN I added in LeFey.

And they DO fit together really well!

The pet is also a handy sidekick, y'know....

Anyway, why did you say the two fit really well?

Richard Wellington

I seized fate by the neck alright...

My creative urges have just risen...

Spoiler: Saving space. Villains. Rawr.
“Whiptra”
A.K.A.: Ms. von Karma, Franny, Franzy
Relatives: Manfred von Karma, sister (name unknown), niece (name unknown)
Height: Average
Weight: Light
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Aqua
Affiliations: Boss of Shatter
Abilities: Genius intellect, Ace skills with a whip, perfection
Weapons: Her whip, cutting sarcasm
Notes: Whiptra's outfit looks like an evil, corrupted version of Wonder Woman's outfit, with a black mask over the eyes and is almost NEVER seen without Shatter.

"Shatter"
AKA: Ms. Andrews
Relatives: unknown
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Affiliations: Sidekick to Whiptra
Abilities: Can shatter glass/terracotta/clay/anything breakable with her shrieks, Can summon and modify eyeglasses out of nowhere, whip skills
Weapons: Her shrieking voice, extra pairs of glasses (can be used as knives, daggers, throwing knives/kunai), whip
Notes: She and Whiptra are almost never seen apart, and Whiptra herself taught Shatter how to use a whip.

There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.

Four is Death

Mitzy, you just won the Internet. I love them <3

What is my liiiife?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO T-T

It happened again... darn internet. I had that whole paragraph or two about Comissioner Gumshoe written and Maggey's profile *sighs* I'll have to write it later, I feel too down at the moment...

Ready to RAWK!?

I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure that Franziska should be labeled as a "Villain".

I mean, Maybe Tweener... Manfred is a villain though.

I'll try to think of a few ideas...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

The Father of Death

Now that I am on my home computer and have a bit of time on my hands, I can reply to all of you:
Gerk: Hart and Brushel is a fantastic idea. They really look good together in that picture, as well! And we HAVE to have Commisioner Gumshoe! On a side note: It's odd that your post has disappeared. I think we both tried to post at the same time, and both posts were lost in the space between pages one and two.

Nego: By God, I think you've got it! Your H4XX0R concept is FANTASTIC. I LOVE IT.

"Gloves": WhiptraXShatter, hmmm? Well, I really like the ideas.

Ken: I think you're putting too much thought into a character that will probably only be seen in a few panels here and there. Plus, he's a bit weird for what we're doing... I know calling something odd in a Superhero project is almost like hypocrisy, but...

Oh, and, since my post has has vanished into the ether, I present to you...The GAIA Online versions of Two-Face!

Image Image
Well, you get the idea >_>

The Doctor wrote:
Nego: By God, I think you've got it! Your H4XX0R concept is FANTASTIC. I LOVE IT.

Well thank you! It's basically Doc Ock with Sal's head and without the heads of the "squids". I'm not that good at drawing, so I didn't make the computer stuff look that good, but I'm sure they'll be better in the comics.

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Dude, this sounds sick. Can I make Godot? Here's a thingy that everyone else made:
Spoiler: Tweener: Jazz
"Jazz"
AKA: Godot
Relatives: unknown
Height: 190cm
Weight: 150kg
Eyes: N/A
Hair: White
Affiliations: No one.
Abilities: Superior speed, strength, stamina, robotic armour.
Weapons: Energy buster-gun, energy blade.
Notes: After the events of 3-5, Godot became extremely ill. The poison that sent him into a coma created a fatal infection that spread throughout his body. In order to keep him alive, he had to have robotic prosthetic limbs implanted and many bodily organs replaced with mechanics. His new enhancements increase his physical abilities far beyond human capabilities. He works alone as a vigilante, and does whatever it takes to capture his criminal.

Last edited by Rov on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is my liiiife?!?

Right, lets write the whole thing AGAIN!

Commisioner Gumshoe
They say that a friend in need is a friend indeed, and new Commisioner of the Police force fits that description like a glove. Sure, he might mislay a lot of paperwork, hasn't got much experience at giving orders and often gets too eager for his own good, but if a superhero something needs doing then he's the man to see. Need equipment for undercover work? No problem! Want backup for a hostage situation? He'll send the whole squad! Need to borrow a Jet fighter? He'll pull in some favours and get you it.

Unless Cravatman's planning something. You see, there's a special bond of trust between the Comissioner and Cravat man; and if he needs the resources then the Comissioner gives the priority to him and keeps quiet about the operation. Still, he's still as helpful as he can be under these situations, and he's a lot more tactical than people give him credit for. On the home front, he's happily married to Maggey Byrde and they're trying for a baby. (Aww~!)

Four is Death

Gerkuman wrote:
Right, lets write the whole thing AGAIN!

Commisioner Gumshoe
They say that a friend in need is a friend indeed, and new Commisioner of the Police force fits that description like a glove. Sure, he might mislay a lot of paperwork, hasn't got much experience at giving orders and often gets too eager for his own good, but if a superhero something needs doing then he's the man to see. Need equipment for undercover work? No problem! Want backup for a hostage situation? He'll send the whole squad! Need to borrow a Jet fighter? He'll pull in some favours and get you it.

Unless Cravatman's planning something. You see, there's a special bond of trust between the Comissioner and Cravat man; and if he needs the resources then the Comissioner gives the priority to him and keeps quiet about the operation. Still, he's still as helpful as he can be under these situations, and he's a lot more tactical than people give him credit for. On the home front, he's happily married to Maggey Byrde and they're trying for a baby. (Aww~!)

I would post something to the effect of 'That's brilliant!', but ATM I'm more likely to smash my keyboard doing so.

What is my liiiife?!?

And now, for more characters!

"Miss Fortune" (Hero)
A.K.A.: The Goddess of Misfortune, SnuggleKitty (by Gumshoe)
Relatives: None Known
Height: Medium
Eyes: ?
Hair: Black
Abilities: Improbably lucky things can randomly happen to her... and unprobably unlucky things can randomly hit the opposition!
Weapons: A 38 pistol and a truncheon/sword
Notes: Maggey's bad luck sprang from her unhapiness. So when she married Gumshoe, things began to look up for her... and look down for her foes.

Doctor Hotti and Mr. H
A lot of people would say that some people are a lost cause. But not the people at the Labs, oh no! They decided to make a personality re-asserter for people who were chronically deluded. Their test subject? A mental patient who 'worked' at the Hotti Clinic. The experiment was a huge sucess, the man was cured and in a bizarre side effect actually had the knowlege of a real doctor. He now works as the doctor to our heroes, although he still has problems with his more perverted side at times.

Unfortunately for the scientists, sometimes the doctor can have a bad day. When this happens, his personality re-asserts him as Mr.H, an evil mastermind of epic proportions but with little-to-no powers at all. After this happened for the first time, he puposefully sealed himself inside his lab forever. Interestingly, because of this Mr.H now acts as an unofficial 'Hannible Lecter' to the heroes, to be able to see inside the minds of the villains to solve the crimes. Even more interestingly, Mr.H shows none of the Pervy side his Doctor personality does. Of course, this didn't help the scientists who were out of a job when the lab heard about what had happened.

Level Up! - Magican Girl Form!

Must. Resist. Creating.
Fanfic: Here!
Last Updated: 7/17/08
Idea, Art, and Discussion Post: Here!
OTHER STUFF PARI DOES:
Sprites: Here!
*Major thanks to Eduds for the sprites of Talia and Elissa!*

Any pics of The Cravatman? Because Dr. Ryu is probably one of the cravatised people around here as well....

Richard Wellington

Ready to RAWK!?

Might as well try to make an idea for another character.....

Spoiler: Stargazer aka Maya Fey
Name: Stargazer
A.K.A.: N/A
Relatives: Sister to Mia Fey, Cousin of Pearl Fey. Remaining relations are deemed CLASSIFIED.
Weight: N/A
Eyes: Grey-ish Blue
Hair: Black.
Hair style: Very long.
Affiliations: Sidekick to Lawboy.
Abilities: Channeling Spirits of the Past, Kinesis.
Weapons: N/A
Notes: Physically, she is very weak, but more than makes up for it in psychic abilities. She is also very protective of her family. She becomes more careless whenever Lawboy is around. If hungry, her power will weaken tremendously.
Costume Notes: Basically, give her something similar to Lamiroir's costume, only purple, and without a veil.

I hope I got that right...
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

I seized fate by the neck alright...

Ken wrote:
Any pics of The Cravatman? Because Dr. Ryu is probably one of the cravatised people around here as well....

Still working on the drawing. If I can hijack my friend's scanner, I'll put it up sometime within the next week.
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.

Allah of Alliteration

It would seem ill-guided of me to ask for a role in such a project, both on the principles that I am rather new here and that I am, essentially, Luke Atmey II.
Someday I shall create a signature... in due time.

The Father of Death

Pfargtl. Everyone's welcome here.

EDIT: Commisioner Gumshoe!

*finally gets the time to PROPERLY READ The Doctor's reply about my character*

.... you don't need to include my character.

He's NOT IMPORTANT. Gerk, kindly delete all of my posts in this thread please.
Thank you~

EDIT:

Spoiler: :salute: ... just to save space, sir!
Gerkuman wrote:
And now, for more characters!

"Miss Fortune" (Hero)
A.K.A.: The Goddess of Misfortune, SnuggleKitty (by Gumshoe)
Relatives: None Known
Height: Medium
Eyes: ?
Hair: Black
Abilities: Improbably lucky things can randomly happen to her... and unprobably unlucky things can randomly hit the opposition!
Weapons: A 38 pistol and a truncheon/sword
Notes: Maggey's bad luck sprang from her unhapiness. So when she married Gumshoe, things began to look up for her... and look down for her foes.

Richard Wellington

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Oh, I am having soo much fun with this. I just scanned a picture of Lawyerman and Lawboy, and I'll post them tonight. >:D

It's ultimate boredom on a piece of paper.
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

The Father of Death

...I think I love you peoples.

Also, we need something to promote this project. I'm not sure what we could have...
Perhaps a userbar?

...I'll go make one.

Ready to RAWK!?

It took me longer to figure out Maya's Superhero name than the rest of her information!
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

Four is Death

The Doctor wrote:

Also, we need something to promote this project. I'm not sure what we could have...
Perhaps a userbar?

...I'll go make one.

Yes, go do so. <3

What is my liiiife?!?

"The Wriggler"(evil/neusance)
Height:Medium
Hair: Wig
Powers:Escapology
Weapons:Crowbar
Crimes:Burglary
Notes:Useless at what he does, but always escapes to fail another day! Can be a spindless sycophant if he needs to be.

Edit: If you made a userbar I'd wear it with pride! More ideas to come later today!

Four is Death

Gerkuman wrote:
"The Wriggler"(evil/neusance)
Height:Medium
Hair: Wig
Powers:Escapology
Weapons:Crowbar
Crimes:Burglary
Notes:Useless at what he does, but always escapes to fail another day! Can be a spindless sycophant if he needs to be.

I laughed. Excellent idea :butzthumbs:

The Doctor wrote:

Perhaps a userbar?

...I'll go make one.

Great idea! To be honest, I made a Lawyerman button to my current sig, but I couldn't use it as the sig was too big (stupid limit of letters!!).

Well, here it is:
Spoiler:

The Father of Death

Well...here they are:

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3axt7m][img]http://tinyurl.com/2rzxuq[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3axt7m][img]http://tinyurl.com/3bycln[/img][/url]

Yay, got the pictures uploaded!

Remember, these are just sketches. Ultimate Boredom on a piece or paper. AND BAD SCANS. Because I drew these light, they had to be darkened so that you can see the pictures. So they look pretty... odd

Spoiler: Lawyerman

And...

Spoiler: Lawboy

I told you they were just sketches. No suits or anything. Hope you enjoyed them, though >8D

EDIT: UGH THE LAWBOY TURNED OUT TERRIBLE D:

Oh my, they area so sweet, Addict!! Lawboy looks great IMO, especially his hand! Great job! (Way better than my H4XX0R sketch).

Nego wrote:
Oh my, they area so sweet, Addict!! Lawboy looks great IMO, especially his hand! Great job! (Way better than my H4XX0R sketch).

Thanks! I really liked yours, too. I'll draw some more later (I drew Addict >8D)

Ready to RAWK!?

Nego wrote:

Just read the sig. Uuuuuugggghhhhhhh......

(Pepe was Chavo Guerrero's name for his "Horse on a stick" in WCW).
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Ok, I drew a concept for Jazz.
Spoiler: Jazz
Hope it's alright.

Last edited by Rov on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ready to RAWK!?

NICE!!!

The Doctor wrote:
Well...here they are:

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3axt7m][img]http://tinyurl.com/2rzxuq[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3axt7m][img]http://tinyurl.com/3bycln[/img][/url]

You know, I forgot to ask this:

Why not put Matthias in the link? You know, in between Apollo and Phoenix?

Though a villain would do as well....... *shrinks down lower*
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Page 2 of 27 [ 1053 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Eagle River