Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

hi there...?Topic%20Title

I'm not too sure how to use this site, but hopefully I'll get to meet more aa fans haha.
anyways hi there, I'm a new user and I really love aa (just like everyone else here). I just finished aa6 today, I'm crying my eyes out rn lol.
hmm my favourite characters... I have too many to count ;; for the defense attorneys, probably apollo and phoenix :' )

I became interested in ace attorney in spring 2016 because my friend told me to watch the aa anime. Then I borrowed my irl friend's game, finished it, bought a 3DS to finish the other PW games, got aa4 and aa5 and finally finished aa6 today :' )
idk guys ace attorney is just too good... too good for us...

thinking of getting AA Investigations next. Is it worth it ? I have to order it online because the games are only available on amazon.

hope to interact with new aa fans soon :) (because there's none at my school and none of my friends will listen to me)
Re: hi there...?Topic%20Title

Ace Procrastinator

Welcome to CR! Did you ever play the trilogy? Because it was amazing and I'm sure you would love it

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Welcome to CR! Did you ever play the trilogy? Because it was amazing and I'm sure you would love it

Haha yes I did play the trilogy !! ^^ I played it in this order : PW1,PW1,PW3, PL VS AA , AA4, AA5, and AA6 !! :)

WISTELIAS wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

Haha yes I did play the trilogy !! ^^ I played it in this order : PW1,PW1,PW3, PL VS AA , AA4, AA5, and AA6 !! :)

You played PW1 twice? I know JFA was pretty bad but still :godot:

edgey_poo wrote:
WISTELIAS wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:

You played PW1 twice? I know JFA was pretty bad but still :godot:

OOPS i meant PW2 LOL
I was typing really fast on my phone I didn't notice it;;
But yeah I actually did play PW twice :phoenix:
The only case I didn't like in JFA was turnabout big top DX and poor maya in the 4th case RIP
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference