Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Hello there!Topic%20Title

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

It's been six years or so since I last loggged onto here. I believe a proper introduction is in order. (I know there's a return thread, but I checked my past posts and saw that I never made a proper thread here.)

I'm (currently) kannaXanzu, but I submitted a request to have it changed to cyanoscarlet, so feel free to call me Cyano instead :)

Last AA game I've played is Apollo Justice. Never got a 3DS. Then I discovered Professor Layton, then Final Fantasy, then Akatsuki no Yona. Now I'm reduced to watching Let's Plays of all the AA and PL games I've missed on YouTube. (I hope that's okay with you guys ^^;) I'm done with PLvsAA (which I totally loved and could not get over with!), and am now starting on Dual Destinies.

my first crush was Miles; currently it's Klavier. (my crush on Jaeha caused thisss) My OTP is Klavier/Ema -blushy-

It's a pleasure to meet you all (again!). ;)

Last edited by cyanoscarlet on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Hello there!Topic%20Title

Welcome back! :maya:

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...
Re: Hello there!Topic%20Title

Red string of fate tied me to manilla

Hello and welcome. I'm a newbie here. He he. And don't worry about not playing all of the games. I've played none!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference