Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Miles Edgeworth MusicalTopic%20Title

Hi all! ^^ I'm new to this website so I'm not sure where to post this but I wanted to share something. I have found the 3rd Japanese Ace Attorney Musical! It took me a long time, but I uploaded the whole thing as one video on Youtube. Unfortunately, it does not have english subs and there's not official english translation...

I'm studying Japanese and I understand most of the plot, but I do not know how to make subs. You guys have subbed the first and second musical. I've watched and enjoyed the work you guys have done. Is there anyone who would be interested in translating/subbing the third installment?

Here's the link to the musical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ghdUv9wdw

You can use Youtube Downloader to download the musical if anyone's interested. And if it ever gets deleted, I'll re-upload it for y'all. ^^

I understand this is a huge task and I wish I could do more, and I understand if no one can add english subs to this show. Either way though, I hope you enjoy the musical. :)
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference