Board index » General » Press Conference

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Attorney of the Arcane (indie game inspired by Ace Attorney)Topic%20Title

Hi, everyone! I'm here to spread the word about an indie game I'm working on.

Tyrion Cuthbert: Attorney of the Arcane is a visual novel inspired by the Ace Attorney series. You play as a defense attorney who practices law in a world of fantasy and wizards. You must defend clients accused of various crimes committed using magic and use the rules of magic to prove them innocent. However, the system is corrupt to its core and manipulated by the aristocracy. Will you acquit your innocent clients in light of this? Or will you fall before a corrupt judicial system?

Episode One of Tyrion Cuthbert: Attorney of the Arcane will be available for free in a few months. Follow us on social media to keep up to date with the project!

Steam Page (Add it to your wishlist!)
Official Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Instagram
Re: Attorney of the Arcane (indie game inspired by Ace AttorTopic%20Title

Hi, I wonder why nobody said anything here yet, but i find your concept interesting so far!

How can i tell, it has its own atmosphere, more relaxing than Ace Attorney. The ui design you chose makes sense, the music fits and the characters are good looking, but i can't prevent myself to say that the judge looks like he's in trance :godot:

Anyway, i don't think the text speed is a problem to me, i can easily get used to it. And i suppose the objection bubble from the prosecution will have a sound in the future (?).

Aside of that, take your time to finish it, i'll follow you advancements in the year, i can only encourage what you're doing.

By the way, do you plan to create a discord eventually? I can maybe plan to joining it. :trucy:

Thanks for the post mate.
Re: Attorney of the Arcane (indie game inspired by Ace AttorTopic%20Title

Art Person

A few of us were talking about this over on the case dev discord and wow it look very good from the little reddit preview you shared!!
Best of luck with you releasing this, will be keeping an eye out for it!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Press Conference