Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 2 of 2[ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: VOCALOIDTopic%20Title

Wolf boys RULE!!! So does Shih-na!

I love Vocaloids! The ones I really like are Miku Hatsune, Rin and Len Kagamine, and Luka Megurine! I also love Teto Kasane, even though she's technically not a Vocaloid. :oops:
My favorite Vocaloid song is Po Pi Po. It's so happy, and fun to try to dance or sing to(even though it's pretty tricky!) :bellboy:

By the way, I've been planning to make a Po Pi Po video. I just wanted you to know. :pearl:
Image Calisto Yew Goes GAGA!!!

eye luv shee nah

MawileGirl wrote:
I love Vocaloids! The ones I really like are Miku Hatsune, Rin and Len Kagamine, and Luka Megurine! I also love Teto Kasane, even though she's technically not a Vocaloid. :oops:
My favorite Vocaloid song is Po Pi Po. It's so happy, and fun to try to dance or sing to(even though it's pretty tricky!) :bellboy:

By the way, I've been planning to make a Po Pi Po video. I just wanted you to know. :pearl:

I hope its like the vegetable juice video! Did u see that one? I luv that song! I even ripped the song with freecorder to listen to on my ipod. :rock'n:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
~Shih Na Baby

Love Vocaloid!
I don't remember how or why I stumbled over Miku singing Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru, but I clicked on it and loved the video. Eventually I found the full version and it kept going. At first, I only liked Miku and didn't know that many songs ... eventually I found more Vocaloids and my absolute favorite is Luka. I love her voice, I love her design (I actually wanna dye my hair pink because of her) and she's the first vocaloid with a good english pronounciation box.

I also love Gakupo ... I ship him and Luka together! Gakupo is a nice voice, he's the one who brought me back to GACKT after only listening to Vanilla and Fragrance a few years ago. Rin and Len are okay, I don't see why everybody loves them so (must be the loli/shota) but they do have nice songs - heck, I have about 4 different vocaloids singing Butterfly on your right Shoulder.

Actually, majority of Vocaloid songs I hear, I generally look up as Nico Nico Choruses afterwards. Sometimes, I even start with a Nico Nico version and then find the original vocaloid one. I still don't know all that many Vocaloid songs .... but my favorites are definitely...
Just be Friends (Luka's pop version and Gakupo singing the slow piano version)
Romeo and Cinderella (Luka and Gakupo, again)
World's End Dancehall (Luka and Miku, Gakupo Solo)
Butterfly on your right shoulder (Rin, Len, Luka, Gakupo, Luka and Gakupo together~)
Madness of Duke Venomania (LOVE THIS!!)
Moonlit Bear? (I forget the title, but sung by Miku and Kaito ... done by the same guy who made Venomania)
World is Mine (Miku)
Double Lariat (Luka)
Ggrks, And Taboo, Yuuto (all Luka and Gakupo)

C-A

I love vocaloids! I just can't choose a favourite.
My favourite vocaloid songs are:

Meltdown - Kagamine Rin
Rolling Girl - Hatsune Miku
Melt - Hatsune Miku
Coward Mont Blanc - Gumi
Bullet For Prisoner - Megurine Luka
Dancing Samurai - Gackpoid
Tale of Six Thousand Years and a Day - IA
And there are so many others! I love all the songs!

Ace Sidekick!

I'm not exactly a fan but I love the song magnet.

The ultimate male/male version of magnet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489aMHw ... ata_player

I wish I could cover magnet with someone but I just practiced my singing and......I still need improvement. v_v Even though I have been doing vocal exercises ever since July of last year.

Emiko Gale wrote:

The ultimate male/male version of magnet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=489aMHw ... ata_player

I wish I could cover magnet with someone but I just practiced my singing and......I still need improvement. v_v Even though I have been doing vocal exercises ever since July of last year.

Humminahumminahumminahummina~ :bellboy:

I can sing most of the songs, although I really wanna sing Gakupo's slow version of Just be Friends.... only downside is that I can't do that high, clear note towards the end. My voice always cracks and hurts.

C-A

Let it go and move it move it

I've listened to a few songs by Hatsune Miku. My favourite is Two Faced Lovers.

I've also listened to a couple by Luka, which I prefer to Miku's songs. Although, I can't remember the names.
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Humminahumminahumminahummina~ :bellboy:

I can sing most of the songs, although I really wanna sing Gakupo's slow version of Just be Friends.... only downside is that I can't do that high, clear note towards the end. My voice always cracks and hurts.

C-A

*laughs* I know right! 9 times the yaoi goodness. :redd:

That's weird, Just be Friends sounds easy to sing enough. :/ I heard hot water and honey can help with the voice cracks and such...I think,

The slow version of Just Be Friends is pretty easy for me to sing - except, again, that high note towards the end.
The original version, though, has several instances where it's fast and I stumble over my words. XD

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
The slow version of Just Be Friends is pretty easy for me to sing - except, again, that high note towards the end.
The original version, though, has several instances where it's fast and I stumble over my words. XD

C-A

*giggles* And this is why I am too afraid to sing Romeo and Cinderella with a guy ._.

Emiko Gale wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

*giggles* And this is why I am too afraid to sing Romeo and Cinderella with a guy ._.

I find Romeo and Cinderella to be pretty easy to sing.
Although if you were to sing with a guy, he'd be seeing the Another Romeo and Cinderella version and the difference in lyrics would throw me. XD

C-A

Luka and Kaito singing "Just Give Me A Reason" and it's quite nice.

C-A

1000% Knight

I don't like most vocaloids themselves. There's really only one vocaloid song I like when the vocaloids themselves sing it. But then some of the human covers...

*melts*
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Yeah, often, after finding a new Vocaloid song and hearing it a few times, I look for Nico Nico Choruses of it. Mostly see if Hanatan, Valshe, Kyouhei, 96Neko or Pokota sang it.

C-A
Page 2 of 2 [ 54 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club