Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Modern Orchestral MusicTopic%20Title

This! Is! SPARDA!!!!!

When you think of orchestral music, it's usually classical. What a lot of people don't realize is that there are so many newer orchestral pieces still being created, and they've probably heard some of them in films or video games. This thread is for sharing and discussing these pieces of music. I'll start:

Hedwig's Theme by John Williams. Also known as "the Harry Potter theme". This piece perfectly captures the magic of Rowling's wizarding world and the wonder held within. It gives you the feeling that anything is possible, and I love that. From the simple xylophone at the start to the sweeping strings and the bombastic brass, it's easy to see why this song has become so iconic.

Super Mario Galaxy Staff Roll by Mahito Yokota. If I were to describe this song in one word, it would be "triumphant". It conveys the feeling of victory after mastering a challenge. The full sound and spectacular melody make it easily my favorite track in the game, and the fact that it plays over the credits is the icing on the cake.
Rule number one of lawyer stuff: if it's in the court record, it's gonna show up in the trial.
Re: Modern Orchestral MusicTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

And btw,yes there's a difference between orchestrated music and orchestral music. DD's ost is the former,but DGS and PLvsAA's osts are the latter.

And yeah,I really do love those two games' osts. They're absolutely wonderful.

The two you've listed here aren't half bad either.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Borscht Bowl Club