Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

PL vs. AA on front cover of Nintendo Force w/ reviewTopic%20Title

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was featured on the front cover of the American print magazine Nintendo Force. There's two variations. One with Layton and Luke, the other with Phoenix and Maya. I've provided pictures below.

Spoiler: Layton and Luke Cover

Spoiler: Phoenix and Maya Cover

Additionally, they've written what's probably the first American print review of the game itself, awarding it a 9 out of 10. I've posted pictures of those pages as well. I've taken the images as best as I can, so the text is readable.

Spoiler: Review (1/2)

Spoiler: Review (2/2)

Any thoughts? Think the review brings up valid points?
Re: PL vs. AA on front cover of Nintendo Force w/ reviewTopic%20Title

"Eggs?"

Thank you for posting this! I love reading reviews.
Yes, these reviews were great! The little preview pictures of the trial and of the dialogue were cool too. I agree with most of the things written in the review, and I would love to just rant on about it, but nah, I won't do that. :shoe:
I AM BACK KIDDOS AND I'M WATCHING YOU

For me, tumblr is more easily accessible on a day to day basis, so if you REALLY want to, go there. :think:
OR if you want to, message me and I'll send you my Discord!!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I agree with most point in the review. Fantastic game, leans a bit more on the Layton formula for its narrative structure but is very enjoyable for either fans of the series. Great characters great humor and just overall great writing. It does come with some noticeable flaws though, particularly that Layton feels like he's fan-fic written sometimes. I particularly liked what Takin I did to Luke though, he stole the show to me the most out of the 4 protagonists.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

The video game boy; the one who wins

linkenski wrote:
I agree with most point in the review. Fantastic game, leans a bit more on the Layton formula for its narrative structure but is very enjoyable for either fans of the series. Great characters great humor and just overall great writing. It does come with some noticeable flaws though, particularly that Layton feels like he's fan-fic written sometimes. I particularly liked what Takin I did to Luke though, he stole the show to me the most out of the 4 protagonists.

Can't do anything but agree, really. Luke has always been My favourite in the Layton series, but he was particularly great this time around.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Labyrinthia (PLvsGS)