Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

OC Land 2 (Sign Up)Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Hey, guys. If you recall (which I doubt) I had an RP a while ago called OC Land where Original Characters could have a big hub world to run around in and get into all sorts of wacky snaffus.

Basically, you just create your own Original Character and let it go from there. There will be a description of the town in the first post, and the rules are pretty simple.

Spoiler:
1: No Godmodding anything. Your character does not control the world, and whether it be a sport or a conversation, you must leave your reaction and the other RPers reactions seperately.

2: There can be dates and romance, but no sex, simulated sex, or anything of the sort. Just no.

3. No flaming. Arguments, sure. Hate between CHARACTERS, sure. Keep problems to PMs or outside this thread. Characters can disagree, but OOC fights will not be allowed.

4. Make sure your posts are meaningful, and long enough to be responded to. I would reccomend a paragraph per character, if you have multiple characters.

5. You CAN have multiple characters, but don't overdo it. You need a paragraph per, so don't put that much pressure on yourself.

6. This is unrelated to the CR Family Tree. Your OCs are different from your CR Persona. That doesn't mean you can't make a family relationship with others, but just remember this is seperate.

And, here's the skeleton:

Spoiler:
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Spoiler: Character List
CarChaseCityMan's Character(s)

Name: Felix Rodes
Living Area: Suburbs
Appearance: Tall and fit, with long legs and a pale skin tone. Has long, blonde hair that goes over his eyes, and has a large scar going down his face, between his eyes. He wears casual clothing whenever possible, but dresses up fancy every now and then. His band t-shirts change from day to day, and his jeans are always ripped.
Personality: Wise-cracking and very social, Felix loves to make friends and enemies. He speaks his minds most of the time, but around women, he usually calms himself down and tries to be as charming as possible.
Other: He is in a band, Rock-Ness, attends Penny Lane University, and also loves running. Felix is a fan of Boxing, and loves to get into fights, which explains why he always hangs out around Downtown. He spends a lot of time in the Junkyard, and likes to gather parts for a secret project he's working on.

Franziska's Character(s)

Name: Angela Marina
Appearance: Long wavy blue hair. Tall. Pale. She always wears the little seashell things in her hair.
Personality: Random. Funny. Kind. Helpful. Outgoing,
Other: Her sister thinks she's a mermaid. Angela claims her hair is naturally blue (aka: She's never died her hair.) Angela loves to swim and drinks a ton of water. Sometimes she'll disappear at night and come back in the morning like nothing happened.

My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Last edited by CarChaseCityMan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: OC Land 2 (Sign Up)Topic%20Title

The GG. The Girl Gamer

I have a question (even though this might make me sound stupid...)
What do you mean by living area?

Which part of town the character lives in. You can find the areas of the town in the main post.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Name: Angela Marina
Appearance: Long wavy blue hair. Tall. Pale. She always wears the little seashell things in her hair.
Personality: Random. Funny. Kind. Helpful. Outgoing,
Other: Her sister thinks she's a mermaid. Angela claims her hair is naturally blue (aka: She's never died her hair.) Angela loves to swim and drinks a ton of water. Sometimes she'll disappear at night and come back in the morning like nothing happened.

Accepted!

The Zelda Geek

Name: Adam Blade
Appearance: Black Link styled hair, blue eyes, about 6"1', green jaket, black shirt, white pants, brown shoes. He also carries a scabard in his back.
Personality: Most of the time he has a mild personaliry. He's bit lazy and irresponsible, but does what he's told most of the time. When he relaxes with friends, he acts like a joke-telling goofball.
Other: Knows how to sword fight. He goes to Peace High school. He plays alot of video games, so he often makes video game referenses when he's with his friends. Is a huge Zelda fan.

Former anti-shipper

Name: Chris Player
Appearance: Glasses, a shirt with Phoenix Wright, Mario, and Sonic characters on it (designed by him, because those aren't actually official shirts), tall and thin, common blue jeans, somewhat trashed, and shoes that resemble Sonic's from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
Personality: Despite his figure, Chris is extremely lazy. Only people who are in charge of him can make him do work. He absolutely LOATHES sports. However, he does love video games, and could spend hours talking about how great Phoenix Wright and Sonic and Mario all are. He's a very kind boy, who cares about the well-being of others, even the large amount of people who beat him up. He's a self-proclaimed non-stereotypical nerd who actually enjoys school. He can't be considered stereotypical though, because he's usually very quiet, and tries NOT to get into a conversation with anyone, because that's how he makes enemies. Has a strong hatred for romance, and will often brag about how he never has (and never will) fall in love with anyone (which is pretty much most of the reason he makes enemies). He's a pacifist, and would never harm so much as an ant. He can be a great friend if you don't hate all of that though.
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

You’re so small in such a big world...

Hmmm...Everyone seems to be living in the suburbs. Well, who am I to break tradition? XD. I might make a different character to live in another part of town later.

Name: Sandra Castro
Living Area: Suburbs.
Appearance: Sandra's hair is black and curly; her eyes are green, but only half-open and blood-shot. She is short, standing at about 5'3. She'd look taller if she ever bothered to wear heels. She carries around a white cane that actually has a sword hidden inside it. She is pale, average weight, and always wears a white blouse with a black skirt.
Personality: Very blunt and downright mean, Sandra does her best to make sure no one wants to get close to her. If she gets upset, she will not be afraid to use her cane as a weapon.
Other: She is blind.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Sandra, Chris, and Adam are accepted.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Name: Cynthia Ghostlin
Personality: Cynthia has two personalties that she will switch to without trying.
Personality 1: Doesn't talk much. Kind. Creepy. (This is her main personality.)
Personality 2: Rude. Angry. Violent.
Appearance: Extremely pale. Thick black hair. Always wears black, white, or gray.
Other: Some people think Cynthia's a ghost. Cynthia is the friend that told Angela to live in Starr Complex. Cynthia is an amazing fighter. When Cynthia is in her second personality she'll almost always say, "Soon you'll be dead like me." to the person she's fighting with. Cynthia almost always faints when she stops her second personality.

Also accepted!

The Chocolateholic of CR

Name:Anthony Scaccio
Living Area:Suburbs
Appearance:
Spoiler: Apperance

Personality:Mysterious but kind-hearted and tends to get into fights whenever he is in a bad mood and he is very lazy.
Other:He is very good at running due to his shoes he made, he is also tend to be very good at hand-to-hand combat, and he also plays a guitar. He loves the Music of Heavy Metal.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

You’re so small in such a big world...

Dude, I LOVE what we have going! Unfortunately, I gotta go to bed. I might get to post once more before I do? Anyway, try not to get toooo far without me.

EDIT: Pssssst, Anthony, your last posts were godmoddy. Just letting you know for future reference. Saying he "tried", "attempted to", et cetera would fix it, though. Assuming, however that your character actually did "shove them back" or "pressed their pressure points" is GM-ing. Or is it Power Playing? Either way, it's a no-no. Right, CCCM?
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Wotter boy

Name: Sienna Sorbet
Living Area: Uptown
Appearance: Image
Personality: An uptown girl, she loves to shop. She loves children, and despite living Uptown, she's not stuck up like some other people. Kind-hearted and slightly stubborn, she will strive for success.
Other: She's a teacher at Peach High, because she's scared of she's scared of Downtown, believing they students there are unteachable, having worked there before.

Accepted!

Name: Maddy Rose
Appearance: small, thin, has really long pink hair with yellow ribbons in it, wears a yellow shirt, a black skirt and yellow shoes.
Personality: Kind, quiet unless talking to a friend and smart for her age.
Other: She likes sneaking out of her house at night. Loves playing AFL.

Is this okay?

Accepted!

The Chocolateholic of CR

Name:Megan Gonzalez
Living Area:Suburbs
Appearance:
Spoiler: Apperance
With Brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality:Kind-hearted and can be quiet scary at times.
Other:She attends at Peach High School as a Music Teacher Attendant and she usually greets Anthony with a whip and sometimes whips him when he picks a fight.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Name: Avery Daniels
Appearance: Short purple hair that sometimes covers her pale green eyes. She has very pale skin and she is around 5'7. She is medium weight. She wears big square shaped glasses that make her look nerdy
Personality: Avery is very quirky and not embarrassed to show the world who she is. She isn't like a normal teenage girl. She loves to read, write, dance, and play video games. Her attitude towards others is very sarcastic
Other: She is a vegetarian and hopes to become a zoologist when she is older.
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads