Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 8 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Ok, so, where was Miles last?
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Too long ago. Start with in the dinning room. I don't know if he was there, in the kitchen, or where ever else. Till we get a response though, I'd prefer you waited. Just till Friday NZ time (Thursday american time?). If we don't hear anything then, then Miles is yours, hon :)
ImageImageImageImage

She mainly writes about various cases, interviews with criminals, and interpretations of the public's reaction to [insert murder case]...so yes, she would be confronted by Zeth and whatnot (and it also explains how she first laid her eyes on Edgeworth). She also writes for the Arts section of the paper, although she is credited by a different pen name - nobody knows this.

Waiting on Godot...

Zeth would know >.> She'd have to be VERY sneaky to hide anything from Zeth. His degree of paranoia is strong.

I think it's more her dedication to her job and how in depth she goes with it. If she releases secret information and scandal and stuff. Sounds like she doesn't- she's just a critical person. That's cool. I'll do and RP in a few hours when I get home from work :)
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Dude, you know, I'm very interested in taking a part in this RP.

And by the way, I noticed that the ratio of boys to girls is 5:6. So I thought I might throw in a male OC to balance out the ratio for the teens game, if that's alright with you.

Waiting on Godot...

It'd be nice to not be one of few male character RPers in the teens game XD I feel like Chase and I are buffering the boys on our own here XD Sure- You'll need a reason for being late, and there's a big scary guy at the door. You should be able to get past him no problem. He's only bouncing crooks, known informants, and suspicious people. Fill in the character sheet and we'll see what you've got :)
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Name: Toby Rugita
Appearance: Dusty brown hair, and blue eyes. He wears a red "Save the Music" t-shirt and a pair of everyday jeans, and regular grey sneakers. He wears a green hooded jacket.
Personality: Music lover. Talented at playing both the keyboard and guitar.
Extra Details / Relationship with someone in the RP: Since Toby goes to the same school as Trucy Wright, so some of his classmates could at least know him. He is good friends with Klavier Gavin (No, he's not a fanboy of Klavier. XD). He's the only child in the Rugita family. His father, Brad Rugita, was a famous music producer. He have never been to a party before in his entire life, so Trucy's party is the first one he have been invited to.
Spoiler: The truth about Toby
Only a few people knew his secret, mainly Klavier Gavin: Toby was actually the Brad Rugita who's very talented at recording songs. His father was never good at recording songs.

In case if you're wondering about that last name, if you rearrange the letters, you'll get the word, "guitar".

So, how does this sound?

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Thu May 17, 2012 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Few thoughts- Some of the girls are a few years younger than him- those in his age group are Bryan, Darren, Chris, Pearls and Vera. Vera doesn't go to school (Home schooled?), Darren is a bit of a class clown and is known to be a big sports junkie (plays ice hockey and basketball amongst other things)-he likes to think he's a hit with the ladies when he's not, Bryan is the head prefect at the school, Chris is a DJ- perhaps they're friends already? Pearls I don't think goes to their school- she's at Kurain. She's here visiting Phoenix. The rest are 16 years old or younger.

As for Klavier, give Panda a note about details Klavier should know about him if they're good friends. I'm sure she'll be cool with the two of them knowing each other, but talk to her and she can ask questions about anything she's confused about :)

Is there any modifications you want to make? If you want to be friends with an existing RPer's character then just mention it- I'm sure it'll be fine :) You can exchange notes then which will make the RP more interesting since every one are either friends / have crushes on people at the party already :)
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Yeah, I noticed that some of the girls area a few years younger than him.

And I think that Toby and Chris could be friends. After all, they're music lovers. XD
About Klavier Gavin, yeah, I'll drop Panda a note about that.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that Toby have never been to a party in his entire life. So, this would be the first party he have been invited to. So, uh, I think that's pretty much it..... I think... :payne:

Waiting on Godot...

What- Chris never took him along to one or two of his gigs? Maybe even to point out the crazy blond haired girl that threw panties at him? (Did he even know?! XD )

It's all good- feel free to rock on up to the front door. The teens are all at Trucy's room right now. I don't think anyone is in the hall now I come to think about it. Bryan and Vera are currently doing their kiss right now on the bed. Oh- The spin the bottle game has an optional dare. You can chose to ignore it if you want, but it was some extra fun to the game :)
ImageImageImageImage

Sorry I haven't been on at all, but Diablo 3 is seriously destroying my life XD

So am I taking over Edgeworth then?
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

You're such a guy- lol XD

Yeah- sure. He's had tones of time. Edgeworth is officially yours, Chase :)
ImageImageImageImage

Woot. Is it just me, or is the roleplaying section of CR slowly reviving? ;)

Only time will tell. We do need some fresh RPs though.

Any ideas? I'm down for pretty much anything.

I dunno, I'll have to think of something. In the meantime, though, just put out any idea you think of doing. Something is better than nothing to get the board active again.

Waiting on Godot...

Oops- missed activity here. Did you guys get any ideas of what you wanted to do? I'm sorry that Zeth is butting in here, but I can't see a reason for him to back off just yet in character till he talks to Ella. I'm not sure how I'm going to do Zeth's thing with Ella, but basically, she will probably have to convince Zeth that she can keep the pad.... Donno. I don't want to screw over the cool factors of your character so give some thought to why she can keep it, and tell me here so I can think of a way to make it happen. Essentially, he has important clients in the adults game that want their presence there kept secret. He has not reassurance that she'll keep it secret. They're also working on a big case to do with Kristoph being innocent but... Kristoph kinda isn't here anymore soo that one is a bit moot T.T

IT's why there's a scarey door guard. There's some important people in this house, and they WERE guarding Kraus and Kristoph. Now just Kraus I guess :(
ImageImageImageImage

It sucks that we lose out on important characters because people leave. That's why we need more people on the board.

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
Oops- missed activity here. Did you guys get any ideas of what you wanted to do? I'm sorry that Zeth is butting in here, but I can't see a reason for him to back off just yet in character till he talks to Ella. I'm not sure how I'm going to do Zeth's thing with Ella, but basically, she will probably have to convince Zeth that she can keep the pad.... Donno. I don't want to screw over the cool factors of your character so give some thought to why she can keep it, and tell me here so I can think of a way to make it happen. Essentially, he has important clients in the adults game that want their presence there kept secret. He has not reassurance that she'll keep it secret. They're also working on a big case to do with Kristoph being innocent but... Kristoph kinda isn't here anymore soo that one is a bit moot T.T

IT's why there's a scarey door guard. There's some important people in this house, and they WERE guarding Kraus and Kristoph. Now just Kraus I guess :(

I think it was mentioned before that Kristoph does kinda exist in the background, and whoever picks him up would be briefed. At least, that's what I remember. I don't think the storyline is completely moot, at least not yet. But then again, that's just me, and I have my own characters to worry about.

For example, is Pearl ever going to figure out what's going on? Honestly, I don't think there has been one point at this entire party when she hasn't been completely and utterly confused. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I do kinda pity her.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Well, she has absolutely no idea of any mafia presence in the house (I don't know if Zeth knows this yet), so maybe Zeth could question her and she could prove her innocence by showing that she had only written about the taxi cab earlier?

Waiting on Godot...

Little_Thief wrote:
I think it was mentioned before that Kristoph does kinda exist in the background, and whoever picks him up would be briefed. At least, that's what I remember. I don't think the storyline is completely moot, at least not yet. But then again, that's just me, and I have my own characters to worry about.

For example, is Pearl ever going to figure out what's going on? Honestly, I don't think there has been one point at this entire party when she hasn't been completely and utterly confused. I'm not complaining, mind you, but I do kinda pity her.

This is true. I do feel weird RPing about a case with no one RPing Kristoph T.T There is the after taste in the background still which is pretty much the only reason I meantioned it, but... yeah. It'd be nice to have a Kristoph again, but the story is there. It's pretty much most of Kraus' motives at this party tbh XD Vaughan is there to protect Kristoph, and Kraus' motives are for Kristoph, and well... He's got other distractions besides that too. Well- if others still like it, I'm make sure it stays as StB canon then :)

Pearls is a hard one. Unfortunately she's interacting with people that aren't RPing much right now. I'll check when Beth and Panda last RPed and give them a note to give you some company if they can. IT's a little chaotic right now so perhaps it'll all smooth out when they get to the lounge.

Cerella wrote:
Well, she has absolutely no idea of any mafia presence in the house (I don't know if Zeth knows this yet), so maybe Zeth could question her and she could prove her innocence by showing that she had only written about the taxi cab earlier?

Sadly, that doesn't get her out of the boat. She may not know right now, and Zeth would likely doubt that she would know about them to be honest. The party wasn't advertised as 'Mafia will be here', but she will find out. IT's what she does when she finds out that is the concern. Let me think about it... I'll see if I can think of a reason for her to keep her journal.
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry for the double post, but Bethany is on hiatus for a few weeks to get past her end of year exams, so if you're interacting with Leann or Audrey, then please move on. For now and until Beth gets back, please assume that Audrey is in the Dinning room and not spin-able, and Leann is in the lounge, also un spin-able.

Till she's back, I wish her luck with her exams :)
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but Bethany is on hiatus for a few weeks to get past her end of year exams, so if you're interacting with Leann or Audrey, then please move on. For now and until Beth gets back, please assume that Audrey is in the Dinning room and not spin-able, and Leann is in the lounge, also un spin-able.

Till she's back, I wish her luck with her exams :)

I do as well. :salute:

Anyway, like I said before, I want to keep Artemis in character, and I don't think it would be like her to just up and leave Audrey. Anyone have any recommendations for what she can do?
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

It's simple- the finish of the conversation can happen 'off screen', and you can just move on :) You can finish the conversation when she's back back as far as RP goes, the conversation went smoothly and easily, and she left wrapping it up. Is that cool?

Little_Thief- sorry if that was abrupt T.T I wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, but if Pearls has any questions or stuff she wants to ask, he has Darren's attention now. Sorry it took a while ^^;
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
It's simple- the finish of the conversation can happen 'off screen', and you can just move on :) You can finish the conversation when she's back back as far as RP goes, the conversation went smoothly and easily, and she left wrapping it up. Is that cool?

I think it could work as long as Beth is brought up to speed after she gets back. Also, don't worry about being abrupt with Pearl. She's bound to make mistakes like this at this party, being completely out of the loop and all. But hopefully, Darren will be able to shed some light on the situation. :pearly:
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

Darren is more than happy to help out ^^ He's a bit rough around the edges, but he means well. He's just a loud, adrenaline junkie. As long as Pearls can forgive that, they'll be fine ^^

And yup- I'm sure Beth will be fine when she gets back :)
ImageImageImageImage

At this point in time, I think Elle and Miles are just waiting for Klavier to finish his romancing endeavors with ze Dragon... :edgy:

Waiting on Godot...

Carry on interacting with Miles if you can. Panda's RPs are a little far in between right now. Hopefully she wont make us wait too long for round 2 of singing :)

BTW guys- I'm being a little quiet cause I've potentially just written off my car and I'm REALLY upset about it cause of alot of complicated reasons T.T So yeah- I'm a bit upset so hopefully my RPs aren't bad T.T
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Ouch, Ark, sorry to hear about your loss.

Anyway, now, let's me get this straight, for the teens' game, in order from who responded to Alex's question of who want to have a go at Spin the Bottle first to last are the following:

1. Pearl
2. Chris
3. Toby
4. Cara
5. Darren
I think I got 4 and 5 wrong, but I'm not SO sure about that... It's just that I kept track of the people who RPed after Ark's RP with Alex asking the "Who will have a go at Spin the Bottle".
Gah! This is confusing trying to figure out who will go after what I listed. I is confused. :meekins:

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry- the numbers aren't a turn order. They're a number that I allocate so I can use a random number generator to come up with spins ^^; The order the spins go in is first in first served. I'll re roll the teens tonight. I've just had my mind on a bazillion things T.T Pearls will be the first to chose from the new spins list.

Basically, the way it goes is this:-

So that characters are a little forced in this game but the RPer still gets choice, we give a few options of who characters spin.

Lets say Darren wanted to spin. Darren's options currently are Alex and Leann, Trucy and Trucy, Cara and Wildcard, Alex and Toby. Wildcard means the RPer gets to chose the second person they spin (cause the random number generator came up with the character's number). If I chose Alex and Toby, he'd have to kiss two guys. If I chose Alex and Leann, he'd have to kiss a guy and a girl. The interesting spin here is the Trucy / Trucy spin. How this works is if the bottle points to the same person twice (two separate spins), then the kiss turns into an extended kiss, and originally it came with a dare. To make the game interesting, I've dropped that dare only if you spin the same person twice rule, for a 'coin toss' for EVERY spin whether you get a double or not.

The results of the coin toss is up to the role player. Your character calls heads or tails and flips a coin. The results for this coin toss are up to the role player:-

* The character could call the toss correctly and chose not to take a dare
* The character could call the toss correctly and chose to do a dare anyway
* The character could call the coin toss wrong and be forced to do a dare

You chose which of these you're comfortable with. It's just a bit of extra fun. If you want a dare, just wait for someone to think up a cool dare before you kiss anyone. Hopefully this isn't too confusing. I know it's a bit structured for a forum RP, but people were too boring with their spins before the first set of rules were made, and being forced to kiss people upset alot of people so we decided to give options.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any :D
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Oh, I guess you're right. Sorry, I should've asked first. :meekins:

Thanks for clearing that up, thought, Ark. XD

Waiting on Godot...

No- it's perfectly fine to be confused :) I'd rather explain it to 100 different people than to have 100 people be confused and not know what to do! ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

BTW- who's characters besides Trucy can do the character read thing? I know that Zeth hunts out information on people before he meets them in person so he knows alot about people here, and he has deduction of character skills. So does Kraus. Is any other character in this group any good at reading a person based on their actions and emotions? My characters have secrets that I'm only announcing to select people that find out, as they find out. If there are empathetic people here though, I might push pms about the place about things people see about my characters. I only want to do that for characters that it makes sense to do it with. If they're looking out for anything about 1 person, say it, or one personality trait, or weird actions... I assume Ella would be looking out for weird relationship things? Being a reporter? How observant is she? Or is she ignoring the dramas?
ImageImageImageImage

Yes, you're right - Ella is very observant about subtle things around her typical folk wouldn't notice. She mostly keeps these deductions to herself though, unless she is confronted about it or required to let the information loose.

Prolific Writer

Kraus can easily hide things from Artemis. She's normally pretty good at reading people (but certainly not as good as the Gramaryes), but a combination of her one-track mind and not knowing a thing about him means that she won't be figuring him out anytime soon.

As for Claves, well, even if she did figure him out she most likely wouldn't care unless he tried to drag her into his plans. She's just here to have a good time. For the record, her perception is pretty average. And if she does figure Kraus out, it'll be more because of her background as a capo than her perceptive abilities. 'Cause let's face it, if you have connections to the criminal underworld, nine times out of ten you've got at least something to hide. :uramidn:
My Fanfiction

Chris could not care less, but Miles has to be observant, given his job.

Waiting on Godot...

Alright- I'll try to keep up with it all. We have a new character to the adults game- Chip Byte. He's gonna rock on in soon hopefully. That's Blueattorney's character. Oh- I just realised the fantastic timing of his arrival...

Anyways- I'm sorry I've been quiet. Work has been busy and I'm pretty bummed at the moment cause my car was announced as written off at 4pm today after a week of waiting T.T I'm panicky cause this is gonna dig into my surgery/flatting funds and my Dad seems to think he's gonna get me into a $13K car *cries* I'm more than happy with a Toyota Corolla again T.T Urgh... so I'm completely grounded at home due to no transport and I'm sulking. I'll try to get some RP in soon.
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Yeah, Ark and I talked about my adult OC via PM, so nobody will know what we talked about regarding my adult OC. So everyone know who my adult OC is. (Because Ark mentioned the name, that is.)

And, Ark, sorry to hear about your car loss. :(

Waiting on Godot...

Yeah T.T I'm pretty upset cause it wasn't my fault at all. I hope I don't get walked over by the insurance company this time. Last time I wrote off a car, they devalued it $2K lower than I insured it for. that sucked BIG time.
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Ugh, no new RPs yet. I'd like to bring my adult OC into the game. But one problem, I need to figure out how to actually bring him into the game. And I'm coming up with nothing. I thought of some RP ideas for my adult OC to actually come into the game, but I fear that they wouldn't work very well. :sadshoe:

On the other hand, guys, in two days, I'll be gone for three weeks, cause I'm going on vacation. :larry2:
Page 8 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads