Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 9 of 10[ 366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Signup and RP-related OOC talkTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

Wait till you get back then. And everyone else- get cracking! There hasn't been any new posts in ages >.< I don't like having to remind everyone to get in there :)

Is anyone held up for a particular reason? I'm waiting on any RP personally. If I missed someone out, please tell me and I'll do an RP but I believe I'm up to date.
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
Is anyone held up for a particular reason? I'm waiting on any RP personally. If I missed someone out, please tell me and I'll do an RP but I believe I'm up to date.

Well, I've actually been kinda confused as to why Darren hasn't reacted to Pearl thanking him for being so kind to her (this was after he drew her in close and told her to wait for the drama to pass). It's kinda a small thing, and it might be difficult to play off of, but it still gives them something to do at least.

Other than that, Claves and Artemis are just waiting on Ella.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Waiting on Godot...

To be honest, I didn't know how to reply to it and I was distracted by the larger scenarios. I can revisit it if you want, but it's all fill in stuff till the spins start up again. Do you want me to? Or do you want to assume that he was all friendly and just get into spinning the bottle?
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
To be honest, I didn't know how to reply to it and I was distracted by the larger scenarios. I can revisit it if you want, but it's all fill in stuff till the spins start up again. Do you want me to? Or do you want to assume that he was all friendly and just get into spinning the bottle?

I don't think the game can start up properly until Chris and Cara reach some kind of resolution (or what appears to be a resolution to the untrained eye). The way I see it, we can either get CarChaseCityMan's input, or we can play out the filler scene between Darren and Pearl and see where it goes.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

What wrong with progressing and re approaching the relationship later and making use of the awkward drama between them? :) Not every issue in life gets sorted out immediately.
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
What wrong with progressing and re approaching the relationship later and making use of the awkward drama between them? :) Not every issue in life gets sorted out immediately.

Actually, I'm not really against that. Like I said before, the issue can be seemingly resolved, meaning Cara can collect herself and act like everything's okay now, but deep down, she's still upset about Chris not trusting her. Same thing goes for Chris, more or less. If they can hide their feelings like that, I'm all for starting up the game again. After Darren introduces Pearl to everyone, of course.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

Oh- you mean between Chris and Cara? Well Chris needs to talk to her about it. He said he'd talk later about it, so I left it at that ^^; I'll see if I can do a Darren RP later tonight. I have a slight fever right now so my head is on fire and I can't think >.<
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
I'll see if I can do a Darren RP later tonight. I have a slight fever right now so my head is on fire and I can't think >.<

Yikes. :pealshock:

Well, if you're not up to it, there's no rush. Get well soon.

That may seem like a contradiction, but trust me. Those two statements are unrelated in terms of the meaning behind them. I really hope that made sense. Sometimes I can really confuse myself trying to make myself clear. :meekins:
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

It's cool. My fever isn't due to a cold. I haven't had a cold in over a year. It's cause the air con is too hot at home and I'm getting heat exhaustion like symptoms >.< I'll be fine by the time I do my RP. I'm already alot better than I was this morning :) A few more doses of Rhus tox and I'll be sweet.
ImageImageImageImage

Under-aged Defense Attorney

I'm really sorry, but I probably wont be able to post until the beginning of July. School is being extremely obnoxious and giving us a bunch of unnecessary homework just when school is about to end. But yeah. Sorry and please put my character on hold.

Waiting on Godot...

No problems :) School comes before RP :) It's all good. Good luck with your studies!
ImageImageImageImage

I've got my finals all this week, so until then, I am unable to post! :sadshoe:

Waiting on Godot...

That's cool- good luck with those!
ImageImageImageImage

I'm baaaaaaaaaacck. What's going on?

Insanity at its classiest.

We're kinda in a funk. But if we get people posting again, we'll probably get everyone more active.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Sleeping is my life.

G'day, mates! I'm back and ready to RP! :cody-talk:

In case if you think I have to read back, you're wrong, I know what's up lately. I'm sure you guys might noticed a lone guest viewing the RP forum while I was away for three weeks..... That lone guest was me. XD

Waiting on Godot...

Eeeeeexcellent :3 Now, I think Panda is about the only stray RPer now... *rubs hands together*

I blame a bit of this inactivity on myself actually- I was very inactive for some of it due to stress from my car being written off, and work being busy. That stuff has died back though, so I'm all go again :3
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Quick question: Is Alex in the lounge with the rest of the group? I'm pretty sure that he is, I just want to double check, seeing as two thirds of Pearl's spins involve him.

And to all who have returned, welcome back! :edgy:
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

Everyone is except Bryan. If you need Bryan, just tell me and he'll return :)
ImageImageImageImage

Everyone's in the lounge? Whoops. I guess I should go edit the RP post so that Vera ends up at the lounge. Hehe... Sorry!

Waiting on Godot...

I'm assuming that everyone is in the lounge right now except Bryan. We have alot of idling going on and waiting for people to RP their characters to the circle is gonna take too long.
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Just so you guys know- I'm dying from the flu and have been so since the beginning of the week. I'm hoping to be better in the next day or two, but I feel REALLY nasty right now so... yeah T.T Feeling less than glamorous right now. Head is pounding with yuk and urgh T.T I'll stop before I gross anyone out.
ImageImageImageImage

D'awww that's horrible! I hope you get better soon! Don't push yourself too hard. Yeah?

Sleeping is my life.

So, uh, I noticed that not much stuff went on. Anyway, I guess some of us were held up for some reasons. I just wish we could get the game going. :sadshoe:

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry- since getting better, I've had a very busy week. Every night has been filled with stuff. That and I'm very jaded right now with what to do with Panda. Her last post on CR was just over a month ago now, and she hasn't responded to my PMs. I have no idea what to do with her cause she holds alot of characters and she's RPing once a month currently. I can't handle that, and this RP shouldn't handle that. I don't know what to do, cause I don't want to boot her from the RP without her say :( I wish she'd just talk to me and tell me what the deal is. She keeps saying she can RP once a week after some exam, and it never happens :(
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Well, I'm not sure what to do with Panda herself, seeing as I don't know her side of the story. But there is a temporary solution in the rules:

Quote:
If you disappear for a week without a word, we reserve the right to mod your characters as necessary. This is to keep things moving along.

Right now, the only characters under Panda's control that are really doing something are Trucy and Klavier, and all Trucy has been doing is hiding from Maya. So only Klavier (and maybe Tiffany) really need to be modded. Just throwing in my two cents.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

Alright. Give me a bit. I haven't been sleeping well this week and I slept in most of today (Saturday) so my day with nothing on has been written off >.< I'll see if I can sort something out tomorrow and get an RP out. I still wish I had a more permanent solution to this. I'm kinda getting sick of the fandom walking out on me :/ It's putting a big dapper on my determination to keep it going T.T
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Alright. I've put the dare of Klavier singing to Vaughan on halt. That dare is OVER. When Panda comes back, she'll need to wit for a new dare. When all of the adults are back in the Kitchen and ready to spin, Klavier will be there also, as well as any other character Panda plays, but I don't want ANYONE to spin them till I get a commitment out of Panda that she can make an RP a week. Sarah and Zeth will be in the kitchen when everyone else arrives also. I'm going to kill that drama scene for now cause it's holding up characters for no reason so that makes all of my characters open for being spun again.

Who wants to spin the bottle on the adults game next? I forget who we have and haven't done yet.
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

That's good to hear, Ark! At least we'll get the adult game going! And I think Chip Byte will have the next spin for Truth and Dare. (Even if he have to get taken down by Bryan in the process. XD)

........ You know, I think I need to PM Chase to see what's up with him. I mean, it's a while since he made a RP post. :eh?:

But then, given how long I have been here.... *scratchs head like Gumshoe* I suppose that I could let one of you guys PM Chase.

But I don't know which choice to stick with. :(

Waiting on Godot...

Chase is fine. I know he's around. I think he's just waiting for something to do :)

You want to extend your Chip RP to include Bryan swinging the broom at him as he enters? I'm not sure if I made that clear but it's sort of a 'held action' as such. I played it this way so you could get Chip to enter. You know what Bryan is going to do, so it's cool if you get him to swing the broom. Bryan isn't sneaky with a broom- the worst he can do is annoy him with it. If Alex of Darren got it they'd likely have more luck, but pinning him to the wall broom styles is as bad as it gets :) Just assume that Bryan is a terrible swing and RP Chip's reaction :)

So, Chip is swinging next? You'll need to convince everyone, but OK. If you can do so then go for it. He'll have Zeth's bcking :) That's... about it. Vaughan can't see him after all...
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Oh. Oooops! Guess I'll have to edit my Chip RP to include that Bryan's swing was bad. :bellboy:

Yeah I'm here, I'm just waiting for something for me to get involved in.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

Chase- you only have an teen character, right? Why don't you make an adult one?
ImageImageImageImage

I do have Miles. Yeah, I'll add one, actually. Here, I'll put his bio in this thread.

Name: Felix Rodes
Appearance: Tall with short blonde hair and a t-shirt for his band, Rock-Ness. He wears a pair of ripped up jeans, which were actually torn after years of powerslides and general wear and tear. He also wears his trusty Vans sneakers, which are now frayed and beginning to show their age. He also has a large scar running down his face, between his eyes diagonally.
Personality: Very sociable and loud, he has the personality fitting of a rock band guitarist. He loves parties and meeting people, especially girls. He can be arrogant at times, but he knows how to act around company. Felix is the man to break the ice in any situation, and will really do anything for attention, even if it includes some questionable behavior.
Other: Felix is the lead guitarist for the band, Rock-Ness, with his brother Antonio and his friends Lance and Peter.

There we go. I'll post an intro now.

Waiting on Godot...

Ah- I forgot about Miles. How does Felix know about the party? Who does he know here?
ImageImageImageImage

Probably Klavier, I guess, since they're both in bands. I really just kinda threw him in there.

Waiting on Godot...

Perhaps Klavier wants him to meet someone? ^^;
ImageImageImageImage

Meet who? By the way, I kinda came up with that lie on the fly (I'm just so good with rhymes), so if there's a problem I'll change it.

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry guys- I've been a bit inactive cause I'm kinda buggered at the moment from how busy I am. My nights and weekends all seem to be full at the moment, and when I'm not out doing courses, I'm trying to help out at home cause my mother still can't walk on her left foot. She's close to recovery, but walking still makes her foot bad T.T I'm also doing two people's work at work so I've been horrendously busy T.T I've been trying to knock out an RP during the week though.

Just thought I'd let peopel know T.T Thank goodness New Zealand is going into Spring now. Perhaps people around me can be healthier :<
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

It's been pretty quiet lately. I'd post something to get the ball rolling again, but I'm the one who posted last, so my guys don't have much to do.

I'm a pretty patient fellow, so there's no rush if RL is getting in the way for everyone. It's just that I have some pretty exciting ideas that I'd like to utilize depending on who does what. If anyone's stuck on what to do next, I'm open for brainstorming either on this thread or via PM. :edgy:
My Fanfiction
Page 9 of 10 [ 366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads