Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Fire Emblem: Tsuki no Hon RP Signups/OOCTopic%20Title

Faith is for the transient people.

Psst. That's 'Book of Moon' for those of you who didn't already guess.

This is a remake of Fire Emblem: Flight of the Dragon, found here: general-roleplay/fire-emblem-flight-the-dragon-progress-t5217.html (There was a second version as well also titled Tsuki no Hon, but it never got very far.)

I will copy the rules down (I will change a few, though, so look at them again!), and the character limitation is 15, not 12.

Basically, Fire Emblem is a game where you control a legion of people, each person having their own weapons, styles of battle, hit rates, critical hits, and classes. You use the customizing of your team to your advantage.

In this RP, however, only 15 'hero' characters will be accepted. Once that is over, the signups will be CLOSED. I will say when this happens.

We will also have Support Conversations. After a time, I will allow the participants to choose two chars (either a 'cute couple' or a 'best of friends' kind of SC) and we will hold a special SC for the two chars chosen. There will be many allowed; I will decide whether it should be two new chars or if the participants can choose two existing people in an SC already. There's only three allowed for two people, but they can have three with various others as well by the end of this RP.

Here's the rules I must ask everyone to follow:

1. We will be following the weakness list as governed by FE. Meaning, Sword>Axe>Lance>Sword, Anima>Light>Dark, Archers>Peg/Wyvern Knights.

2. If you start crazy shit in the RP for no reason or break any normal RPing rules (Godmodding, taking control of another character, for example "Uhai hits Jay. Jay falls," when Uhai is your char, will be breaking RP rules), the participants will have a vote whether you can stay or you leave. If it goes too far, however, you will be asked regardless to leave. If you do not, the others will simply ignore your presence.

3. Please, PLEASE type coherently. I can trust a lot of people for this, but there's some that still don't do that. This isn't really a rule, just a favor. Use good grammar and spelling, use quotation marks and the 3rd person, and please use good judgment in your words. If English is not your first language, we'll spare you some grief.

4. As for the Support Convos, I'm not going to do a "majority rules" thing, but instead I need to be PMed or contacted via this OOC thread if your characters want to have support convos.

5. EVERYONE gets to chip in. This RP can be what you make it, if we all help each other describe stuff, make plot twists, etc.

That's the basic rules. Any questions, comments or additions, please PM me.

Also, for those of you who don't know the classes: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Classes

For those who just want a quick rundown of some basic classes, here you go:

Myrmidon: A very agile swordfighter. Good with critical hits, but doesn't do a lot of damage. Tends to strike more often than other classes. Works with swords and katanas.

Lancer: A horse-riding lance-wielding soldier. Can wield swords and axes as well. Isn't as agile as Myrmidons, but is generally moreso than infantry. Can 'rescue' or have other people ride their horses to keep them out of harm's way.

Wyvern Rider: Rides a pegasus or wyvern and attacks from the sky. Proficient with lances. Agile, but easy to strike down with arrows.

Bow Fighter: As it says, fights with a bow. Can take down enemies from afar, can strike down Riders with more ease than others. Doesn't do a lot of damage otherwise.

Thief: Steals from people as well as battles with shorter swords. Doesn't do a whole lot of damage, is more proficient in their thievery.

Mage/Mage Knight/Mage Seal: Someone very proficient in the ways of magic. Can strike from afar. Can learn Anima, Light or Dark magic. If Mage Knight, can also wield blades and/or shields.

And finally, Lord: A Lord can be any of the above, but cannot class up to Swordmasters, Mage Seals, etc. They are generally people with a lot of power or wealth, but sometimes are princes/princesses with pure hearts.

And, here are the five lands:
Verdia, the grasslands (Home to most Mages, some swordfighters)
Saskia, the sands of the world (Home to axe-wielders and some mages)
Arsenia, the Noble Threshold (Home to most Knights and Lords)
Larcenia, the Thieves' Den (Self-explanatory) (This is the EVIL land, the land that starts the war. :P)
Moltalir, the mountain kingdom (Home to peg. knights and wyvern knights)

Here's the skeleton signup. It doesn't have to be very long, but hey, the more detailed the better. You can also leave the intricate details for fleshing out in the RP itself.

Name:
Class:
Weapon:
Starting Unique Weapon: (Give us the name of your starting weapon, and a nice description of what it's used for. Also any special attributes.)
Attitude:
Appearance:
Position: (Is this person a knight? A thief? A felon? Does s/he just own a farm in the middle of nowhere? Is s/he a prince/princess of a land? Elaborate a bit!)

Well, I might as well go ahead and post my bio, so here we go!

(On a final note, only three Lords will be allowed. Remember that Lords cannot Class Up, so you won't get to change your fighting style if you choose one. Oh, and you cannot allow yourself to die, either.)

Name: Xero
Class: Myrmidon (Quick-footed swordsman, good with critical hits)
Weapon: Swords/Katanas
Starting Unique Weapon: Blade of Fury (Katana) - Very fast sword, Xero can use this to wipe out legions of enemies in a short time. However, this weakens him greatly after having done so. This weapon, like all others, WILL deteriorate after a certain amount of time.
Attitude: Serious and determined, but often naive. Xero rushes into battle without thinking often, but he looks out for his friends and defends them.
Appearance: Short blue hair, green shirt, blue jeans, sheath for Blade of Fury on his back. (Also for any other weapon once it runs out), blue eyes, serious demeanor.
Position: A knight of the Arsenian Legion.

Also, if you cannot RP well, I must ask that you do not join. I want this to be a SERIOUS RP! I do not want crazy shit happening. I'm VERY serious when I say this. If you start crazy shit in this RP, I will ask you to leave.

WE WILL NOT START UNTIL SOME SIGNUPS ARE COMPLETED. I want a nice beginning to this one, as happened in the old RP. I know we can all make a good story happen, so let's get to it!

As far as the beginning story goes, the Larcenian army decides they don't want to keep the peace treaty they signed with the other four lands and stage a sneak attack on Arsenia and Verdia. This is where the journey begins.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D
Re: Fire Emblem: Tsuki no Hon RP Signups/OOCTopic%20Title

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Name: Sigmund
Class: Soldier (Spear-wielding warrior that also has a shield, but doesn't have any high stat in particular)
Weapon: Spear
Starting Unique Weapon: Griselda (Spear); A slim, blue spear that lacks on Might, but has a magic property that slightly raises defense.
Attitude: Calm and collected, he lacks in independence and initiative, and will often follow orders or set paths instead of searching for his own. In battle, he is set at protecting, and rarely attacks.
Appearance: Short unruly red hair, dark-brown eyes, blue set of armor, gauntlets and tasset that covers most of his body but the legs (he does not use a helmet), leather boots.
Position: Currently, a lowly guard on Arsenia's army.

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!
Re: Fire Emblem: Tsuki no Hon RP Signups/OOCTopic%20Title

The Real Human Being

Name: Durus
Class: Journeyman
Weapon: Axe
Starting Unique Weapon: Black, an axe when forged was cooled in the collective blood of the city where Durus was born. Grows blacker still from all those he has slain. Give a +0.05 to attack for each person he kills.
Attitude: Suicidal, too cowardly to take his own life he prays for the day he dies on the battlefield.
Appearance: Dark sunken eyes that have an eternal 1000 yard stare. Buff tanned skin scarred from the years he has spent on the battlefield. Has short brown hair. Wears a torn military outfit his father wore, the emblem and color too faded to establish witch faction.
Position: A myth on the battlefield, a 20 year old man who slaughters anyone foolish enough to try and kill him. (Currently Chaotic Neutral)
Bio: The city he grew up in was taken years ago when the Larcenian armies first started to establish military outposts.
He went mad from seeing everyone he knew mercilessly slaughtered and butchered the military in their sleep.
The city remains empty to this day.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads