Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

The Date RPTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

In the latest installment of the Date RP, our heroes have successfully defeate- uh, I mean, welcome to the newest Date RP.

It's very simple. You have a character and date someone.

This thread is for applications. Real quick: You can have more than one character, but you have to have a good sized post for all of them, so don't swamp yourself.

Also, you can state your availability in this thread.

Profile Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

Characters
------------

Name: CarChaseCityMan (Chase)
Personality: Loud and sociable. He loves meeting new people, and he has a strong sense of justice, even if his methods can be severe. However, he can be violent if provoked excessively.
Appearance: Tall and lean, with long black hair. He wears a long sleeved "Blues Traveller" t-shirt and ripped jeans. He also wears very tattered running shoes, and is wearing a necklace with a single key on it.
History: Chase is an adrenaline junkie in the purest form. He has been arrested several times, but has always managed to escape capture by the authorities.
Other: Chase is kleptomaniac, and loves to steal things with no regard for the consequences, although he would never steal from someone who is nice to him or tries to help him.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.
Re: The Date RPTopic%20Title

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Name: Candace Riona
Personality: Kind and helpful. But she's shy towards people she's never met before. Candace has her feelings hurt very easily.
Appearance: Red hair so short it doesn't even touch her shoulders. Is always wearing a pink heart shaped necklace made from rose quartz.
History: Candace has never been on a date before. She's always been the smartest kid in her class. She takes dancing, violin, and singing lessons.
Other: Candace has always wanted to go to Hawaii when she was younger and still does. Candace has extremely rich parents. But that doesn't mean she's spoiled or greedy. But her parents are.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Name:Anthony Scaccio
Personality:Mysterious, somewhat easily tempered, and kind.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Apperance

History:Anthony had the looks that would make any girl's legs feel like jello, this made most of the girl's boyfriends very angry at him and they tend to pick a fight with him because of it but Anthony always manages to get out of these situations by making them very worn out without having to lift a finger.
Other:He's very fast due to his shoes he made and he is somewhat lazy at times, he usually say "What a drag.", most of the time when things gets a bit too complicated.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Both are accepted!
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

You’re so small in such a big world...

SO joining!

Name: Lida_Rose. With an underscore!
Personality: Sweet and caring, but also smart and wise, Lida likes to think she is a good person all around. She has a very strong moral code, and doesn't anger easily. Although, when she does get angry, you know you have done something very wrong. She talks a lot, but there are certain subjects she will just try to avoid altogether. If she gets excited, she talks rather quickly, which is hard to understand the first time she does it.
Appearance: The sprite in my siggy.
History: Ummm...how far back do you wanna go? Well, she's always been a star student in school, but she got really sick her senior year, and hasn't fully recovered yet. However, that doesn't stop her from having fun! She was involved in all extracurricular activities before then, and had to drop all of them. She also had to drop out of college for a year. But now, she's in the process of bouncing back!
Other: She loves writing and can play a wide array of musical instruments, although she only plays one well: the viola.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Audere est facere.

This looks interesting.

Name: Angel Aquino
Personality: At first glance, Angel may have a shy and reclusive personality, but she is quite friendly and outgoing to anyone who has earned her trust.
Appearance: Short for her age, with wavy black hair up to her shoulder blades and a tan complexion. She usually wears a thin, long-sleeved white blouse, a dark green vest and a blue denim skirt, with white socks and sneakers.
History: Angel is an orphan who was adopted by a rich, old lady without an heir or any close relatives. She has always been given everything she's asked for (though she doesn't often ask for anything), and she is currently in her second year of university, taking up Fine Arts in Music. She has always been treated somewhat as an outcast though, because of her history, thus developing her own protective mechanism by being a so-called loner, and only those that she deems worthy are able to break this protective barrier.
Other: Her specialty is singing, but she also knows how to play the piano and violin. She is also a hemophiliac, and doesn't go out often because of this.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Last edited by AoN on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Name:Elias Swift
Personality: Nerdy, a little bit uptight, likes to ramble about "How awesome it would be if...", though in general he's just pleasant.
Appearance:Short black hair, spiked in the front, and a pair of square glasse. Blue jeans, white button up shirt with sweater-vest, maybe a (used) leather jacket if it's cold. He has a pair of brown slip on shoes that he wears with black socks.
History: Not the brightest student, he barely graduated from high school (thank God for Music Appreciation). It wasn't that he was slow or anything, he just got distracted easily. Now he's a start student in film school, constantly discussing movie ideas.
Other:He always carries one of those Flip HD cameras on him. ALWAYS.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Name: Bethany Cox
Personality: She is very shy around those she doesn't know, but around her friends she is friendly and very sarcastic. Mature for her age, she is often giving everyone advice on what to do.
Appearance: Short auburn hair, round turquoise eyes, fair skin with freckles, curvy figure, medium height. Wears a green dress with brown boots.
History: Bethany is growing up with a good positive family. Her parents are not divorced and she is very close with them. When she was younger her Dad bought a pot bellied pig for them as a pet and Bethany has grown very close with it. Because of that she is a vegetarian.
Other: Bethany is a nerd at heart. You can't tell by looking at her, but she is obsessed with video games. She loves to read, write, cook, and dance.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

This RP was kinda dead before. If noone comes back, I can make a character for you. Just post in the thread.

You’re so small in such a big world...

The RP kinda dying is partially my fault. I tend to exhaust myself by posting elsewhere, so by the time I get to this RP, I can't think of anything to write. But guess what? I posted just now, anyway! :D
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Yeah, I get that too sometimes. I just try to relax and let the writing flow in those situations, but I get writer's block a lot at the same time.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay » Signups and OOC Threads